Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did?"

"Yeah, we named her Chunky!" At the sound of the name, Lacey heard Amirah snicker in the background. Though, it was a funny name.

"Why Chunky?"

"Because look at her!" She gestured to the cat that was still bathing their offspring. 'She's already that big and she's still growing. She's going to be big, hence Chunky."

Lacey mulled over the name for a second before accepting. "I like it."

Half a year later...

Chunky and Lacey became two peas in a pod. They both seemed to recognize a sense of aristocracy within one another. If you saw them seated together, it was almost as if the great lion from her family's crest had come alive to serve its master.

And much like Lacey, Chunky tried to pretend she was indifferent to petting and snuggles, but if she didn't want them, why did she always sit within arm's reach?

It was a night like any other where the three of them, Lacey, Shani, and Amirah, were watching television together. Akila had been put to bed and Chunky took up her nightly vigil beside the child.

Lacey reflected on just how big both the cat and their daughter had grown in just six months.

"Chunky was a great name for her," she remarked. Amirah stifled some laughter.

Lacey finally asked. Since the day the cat entered their lives, Amirah seemed to love the name more than anyone. She would burst out into giggle fits at the mere mention of her name. It wasn't that funny.

"Why do you always laugh when I say her name?"

Amirah barely held it together. "No reason. Pft." Lacey decided to go for the weaker link. She looked Shani in the eye.

"Why is she laughing?" Shani tried to stay strong. "Why?"

"Because we sorta named her after you..."

"What?"

Amirah burst out laughing, unable to control herself as she heaved for air.

"Why is that so funny?"

Amirah composed herself enough to respond. "Well, you know how you and Chunky love each other? What did you call it? 'The air of noble gentry?'"

"Yeah..."

"Well, we knew right away that you'd love her. And that you'd be her favorite. So we named her after you!" Some more laughter.

"After me?"

Shani jumped in, looking afraid of how Lacey would react. "Chunky is only part of her name."

Lacey hesitated. "What's her full name?"

"...You know how your family's name is similar to a certain brand of soup?" Oh hell no. "Well... we thought it was funny, and she's even brown and orange like the steak and potatoes one. So we sort of named her 'Lacey Cambel's Chunky Cat.'" Her voice trailed off towards the end of her sentence.

To make it even worse, Amirah had progressed to howling with laughter. Lacey just stared at her wife, one of the women she loved, the mother of her child, in total betrayal.

Lacey heard the distinct sound of Akila crying, probably woken up by Amirah's cackling. Lacey was thankful for the excuse. The sheer amount of indignation and anger within her was shoved to the side to make way for maternal instinct. She glared at both of them before storming off to care for her daughter.

Before she even entered the room though, the crying stopped. She cracked the door a little and peeked in to see Chunky licking Akila's hair, the act calming her and soothing her. She heard her daughter affectionately mumble "Chunky."

Not only was its name an insult to her family's honor, but it had replaced her as a mother as well. Lacey went to the bedroom and closed the door behind her, locking it.

It took lots of apologizing and kisses to make Lacey forgive them. Though Lacey forgave Chunky instantly. It's not her fault the other two used her as a tool of bullying.

The 2nd commandment is a bit longer and will be in the next collection.

1st commandment will also be in the next one.

Bonus chunky story

Chunky is the best thing I've ever written.

Sometime after chunky was acquired.

Shani entered the living room, ready to have a talk with her loving wife.

"Lacey, this needs to stop."

"What is it that you speak of, wife?" Lacey sat upon their couch with perfect posture. Chunky was in position as always, draped around the back of the couch/Lacey's shoulders. Shani didn't even know when Lacey had the time to train her to do that. They'd had her for at most a month. She stopped grooming her paws to stare at the Egyptian woman.

"That. That needs to stop. I know you love chunky, and she inspires some sort of 'nobility' in you, but she's just a cat Lacey. You can't just act all high and mighty."

"Can't I, lover? Is this majestic beast not worthy of someone of my pedigree?" Lacey questioned with a raised brow. Being called 'lover' sent a shiver down Shani's spine and only fueled her annoyance further. Chunky stopped looking at Shani and yawned.

She pointed at the cat. "That isn't some 'majestic beast.' That is our cat and she just yawned." In response Lacey adjusted her posture. She crossed one leg over the other and bridged her fingers over them.

"That is because Chunky, like I, grows tired of your idle prattle. If you don't have anything of substance to say to us, I'm afraid I must end this discussion, my valued consort." Shani could see the enjoyment in Lacey's eyes. She took pleasure in this, knowing it bothered Shani.

Shani decided the time for words was at an end. Now was the time for action. She entered the kitchen and grabbed a bag off of the shelf. Then, keeping it behind her back, she sat down across from lacey.

"What are you up to now, inamorata?" Through the trained look of indifference, Shani could tell her wife was interested in her next move.

Shani simply revealed the bag of cat treats she had retrieved. One shake and Chunky was gone from Lacey's shoulders, now on Shani's lap, purring and nuzzling closely to get some.

As Chunky sat in Shani's lap, gnawing on a treat while the egyptian petted her, Lacey tried to maintain her regal air despite the betrayal of her companion.

Eventually she lost the battle of wills, and Shani had them both in her lap, vying for her attention.

Initiations part 1- Shani

Note: these take place pretty much whenever, all post-graduation. It should be fairly clear when some take place while others can be moved around as seen fit. Just a fun collection on how each individual starts sexual encounters. Intentionally or otherwise.

Shani x Amirah (Amirah's pov)

Amirah was taking the freshly dried load of laundry to the bedroom when a shadow was cast over her. Before she could turn, she felt herself grabbed from behind, pressed firmly against her captor. Her heart rate skyrocketed in the second before she felt the familiar pressure on her back of Shani's breasts as the taller woman leaned down and sniffed her shoulder.

"Good lord you scared me! Hello, Shani."

Shani's voice was a low whisper as she responded after a moan. "Mmmmmmmm. Good afternoon, Professor." The lust oozed from her tone as she began giving Amirah gentle neck kisses. Been A while since I've heard that one.

Shani's lips tickled Amirah's neck as she lightly tried to break free of Shani's grasp. Her voice peaked in laughter as Shani only intensified her neck assault and held Amirah tighter. "Shani Please! I have to put the laundry away." She could barely hold onto the hamper in her laughter.

"They're already dry, it can wait." She paused to take another whiff of Amirah. "Lacey's out with Akila and it's been a while since it was just the two of us." Her hands began caressing Amirah's sides as she continued attempting to give Amirah hickies.

That only intensified the laughter. "Stop it Shani! If you don't, I'll have to punish you."

She felt Shani's body tremble at her words. The larger woman sucked in a needy breath and let out the word as a desperate sigh, "Please..."

Amirah was only human. The want, the need in Shani's voice flipped her switch as well. She dropped the hamper where she stood and allowed Shani to take her to the bedroom, ready to make good on her threat.

Shani x Lacey (Shani's pov)

Drenched in sweat and sore, Shani triumphantly looked in the locker room mirror. Ran her hands down her stomach and sides and felt the smooth descents. She pinched and got minimal flesh. She poked and felt hard muscle beneath the skin. She traced her fingers down the beginnings of abs. Not as defined as they used to be, but it was a start. She noted the stretch marks, but they didn't bother her that much. Not much she could do about them anyway.

Finally. She couldn't suppress her smile, grinning from ear to ear without a care of what anyone else at the gym thought. She wasn't as vain as her wife was, who needed to be the cutest object in the room with the only acceptable alternative being her second to their daughter, but Shani did take pride in her physique. After months of work and proper weight management, she'd finally worked off her baby fat.

Shani turned around and checked out her ass and legs in the mirror. Not bad for a mother. She paused for a moment, the smile on her face widening a little more. I guess I'm a MILF now.

She took out her phone and posed, making sure to get the best view of her stomach as she took the selfie. She sent it to a group chat with Lacey and Amirah with the caption, "Goodbye baby weight!" and awaited their responses. She expected some form of congratulations.

Instead, what she got was an immediate response from Lacey that almost made her drop her phone. Her cheeks felt hot as she went from confident to embarrassed immediately, despite no one being able to see her phone.

It was a single line of text accompanied by a picture. The picture was of Lacey's outfit, mainly her skirt with a clear tent in it.

The text read, "I'm going to put another one in you."

The Letter

Note: This is Shani's Pov. This is the letter Referenced in "Reunion part 2"

A crumpled paper sits atop a trashcan full of similar papers. Upon opening it, you find it stained with wet spots and ink smeared as if whoever penned it cried. Your eyes scan the paper, jumping between the gaps to the legible parts and focus on the first set of words you can recognize.

I love you.

I'm sorry.

I love you.

I don't know what I did but,

[This area is wet and illegible]

please come back.

[a large gap of wet]

What did I do?

Did I hurt you somehow?

Was I not good enough?

Where did I go wrong?

[another gap of illegible smudges]

I love you.

[another gap of illegible smudges]

Whatever I did, I'm sorry

I love you

[another gap of illegible smudges]

Help me understand what I did

Just, please...tell me what's wrong

You don't have to forgive me

You don't have to come back

I just want to see you

One last time

Just talk to me

Why did you go?

I miss you.

I love you.

Upon finishing the letter you realize that in your haste to read it your eyes followed the words in the wrong order. You read it again, the right way. (Read the letter backwards)

Note 2: So after listening to an outstanding song/rap that was a palindrome a while ago, I wanted to try my hand at it. The idea's been stuck in my head nonstop and so I did it. At first I planned a story for it but that feels borderline impossible so instead you get the hypothetical letter Amirah never sent.

As usual, comment on what you liked or comment critiques. I have zero idea how many more of these I'll make but it shouldn't be many more.

12