Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
More shorts of the gals.
4.9k words
5
2.4k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follies of Youth:

Amirah's car, just under a year after graduation:

The evening drive home was filled with the usual hum-drum thoughts. Why are these young ladies so resistant to proper etiquette? Why can't they just behave? How come everything worthwhile in life only feels worthwhile after the fact?

Her thoughts were interrupted by her ringtone. It seemed Shani was calling. She accepted the call.

"Hello, Shani." Her polite greeting was met with hyper enthusiasm.

"Hey Amirah! I-" the sentence was cut off with a fit of laughter. "Stop that! Ha ha. Lacey, stop!" Hearing her laughter brought a smile to Amirah's face. She felt a bit of the work fatigue melt away.

"Is something the matter Shani?"

"No. It's just-" she stifled some laughter. "Lacey keeps making this stupid face and it's distracting. Anywa-NO! Put that down! Sto-" Amirah heard the impact of something near the phone. Probably a pillow or something.

The noise on the other end then seemed to get more physical as the giggles were now joined by Lacey's along with the sounds of a struggle. Between the laughter and grunting Shani was able to get out some words.

"Get off! Lace-Ha ha. Lacey, please!" Amirah planned to let the interaction play its course but after a full minute of nonstop tomfoolery she interrupted the two of them.

"Was there something you wanted Shani?" For a brief second the struggle stopped. Amirah believed that they had truly forgotten they had called her.

"Um... I forgot. Love you!" The line clicked and Amirah was back to listening to the radio. A large smile on her face at the insanity of two of her top students and she prayed she wasn't that silly when she was their age. Hopefully.

She looked beyond her happiness and their happiness to all of the students she'd ever taught. She hoped that each and every one of them got to experience the happiness that she just heard on the phone.

She may have been their strict lecturer, but what is youth without a little fun?

Domestic Dispute 2, Dispute Harder

Amirah's apartment, bedroom, 9pm, after marriage:

Amirah sat in bed with her glasses on, flipping through a book by the light of a lamp. A foot or two away from her though, her younger consorts were locked in a one-sidedly heated struggle.

It seemed that before bed Shani had a sip or two of some alcohol, and when she drinks she becomes affectionate. Amirah likes it just fine but Lacey... According to her it's a blatant attempt to 'disrupt the natural order' or something. Amirah never cared to ask her to clarify. And so the two of them were engaged in a wrestling match. Shani's arms were wrapped around her wife and her face was nuzzled into Lacey's modest bust. Lacey was busy squirming and pushing in vain to get Shani to release her.

"Get off!" Lacey's voice came out more as a whine than a command.

"No, I'm loving you." Shani replied matter of factly, not phased by her wife's resistance.

The struggling continued for a while more as Amirah licked her finger and turned the page of her book.

"Go away you stupid bitch!"

Unperturbed by her wife's words, Shani began to recant the hit song by Michete, Stupid Girl.

"I'm a stupid girl! I'm a dumb bitch!" Amirah ignored their bickering until Shani got a bit further into the song. "Don't you love me? Don't you love me?"

"No!" Lacey snapped.

"I'm your wife. You have to love me."

Amirah chimed in, nonchalantly. "Lacey, love your Shani."

Lacey's face and petulance turned towards Amirah. "No!" Amirah looked away from her book with a raised eyebrow. Lacey shrunk a little before returning to trying to remove her wife from her person.

Follies of Youth 2

Amirah's office, months after graduation:

Amirah was enjoying her lunch break when she got a call from Shani. The screen looked weird amd upon answering it she found it was one of those video calls all the young people enjoyed walking around and ruining everyone else's day with. Why can't they just use the telegram like a normal person?

On her screen was Shani's face, and from the peripheral view Amirah could see that she was laying stomach down on one of the couches.

"Hi Amirah!"

"Hello, Eyani." Shani turned the camera to show Lacey curled up on another couch scrolling through her phone, sucking on a lollipop.

"Say hi, Lacey."

Lacey looked up from her phone and gave a half hearted greeting. Shani's face then resumed dominating the screen.

"Anyway, we wanted to know what you wanted for dinner. We were thinking about this new restau-" Shani abruptly stopped and looked over towards where Lacey was sitting. Amirah heard Lacey's patented giggle for when she got on one of their nerves. Shani looked back at the phone amd continued speaking. This time, Amirah heard it.

"So anyway we were thinking-"

"So anyway we were thinking-" Lacey was putting on a mockery of Shani's voice and repeating what she said.

Shani once again looked off screen. "Lacey!" Another burst of laughter from the Brit.

After what Amirah assumed was a stare down - she could perfectly picture the little smirk on Lacey's face - Shani attempted to finish asking her about dinner.

She made it a few more words before Lacey started copying her again. Shani had had enough.

"Alright, do that again and I'm going to come over there and love the shit out of you!" That shut Lacey's maniacal laughter right up. "That's what I thought."

Shani turned back to the screen.

"Finally. So we were thinking about this Italian pla-" Shani was once again interrupted from off screen, though this time it wasn't a mockery but a single word.

Lacey put on a bratty voice and simply said, "Bitch."

Shani dropped the phone and left Amirah staring at the ceiling as she got off the couch. Amriah heard her mutter, "You little..."

Lacey screamed like a kid in trouble and yelled, "I didn't even do it that time!"

Amirah heard Lacey burst into uncontrollable laughter and screaming while she heard noises off screen of what presumably was whatever "loving her" meant.

Already knowing how long their play fighting would take, Amirah sighed and hung up midway through the third or fourth squeal from Lacey and opened her laptop to resume entering in grades.

Domestic Dispute with a Vengeance

Penthouse bedroom, 9pm, months after graduation

The three turned in early because of a minor mishap. Said mishap being that Shani and Amirah may have had one or two glasses of wine too many.

Amirah wasn't much different besides having slightly more vulgarity and immaturity to her usual seductiveness, but Shani was in cuddle overdrive. In a not-seen-very-often moment of acceptance, Lacey browsed her phone while she allowed Shani to cuddle her. Amirah was about a foot or two away, dozing softly.

Amirah was disturbed from her slumber with the familiar sound of fidgeting and annoyed Lacey noises.

She groaned and called out, "Lacey, what's wrong?" She didn't bother opening her eyes.

"Shani keeps trying to leave hickies on my chest!" Lacey huffed out, clearly preoccupied trying to stop her girlfriend.

"But you like it when I suck your titties." Shani partly slurred, happy to be snuggling with Lacey.

"You're gonna ruin my skin!" Lacey's tolerance for her drunk girlfriend was waning fast.

Shani just whined. "But I love sucking your body! Your pee pee, your lips, and especially your itty bitty titties."

That was the final straw for Lacey, "Get off. No! Go away!"

Amirah could feel by the shift of the bed that Lacey had succeeded in driving Shani off.

"Amiraaaaah!" Shani sniffled and whined at her treatment from Lacey.

Amirah groaned and flipped onto her side, opening her arms. "Yes, yes. Come here." Shani crawled over and began snuggling Amirah, squeezing a bit too hard. She buried her face in Amirah's cleavage as she pouted. "You can suck on my pee pee or titties whenever you want."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm."

Shani laid a few kisses on Amirah's bust and muttered to herself. "Biggy titty."

"It's okay, you're safe from that teeny weeny meany."

Lacey scoffed from across the bed.

She's a Lacey

Alright, this one's gonna have to test your imagination along with needing supplementary material. If you don't know Tom Jones, congrats, now you do. Listen to "She's a Lady", the original/younger version, (or don't) to get how these lyrics are supposed to play out. (I also recommend playing it while you read the lyrics).

Now, imagine this is a cheesy 70's-80's music video. I'm talking just a set that's an obvious green screen with the performers awkwardly singing in a colorful void. Got it? Good.

Now for this performance, there's Amirah in a tasteful yet sexy high slit dress with a microphone in hand. She is singer "A".

The other person on screen is Shani, dressed like Tom Jones himself, complete with tight slacks, a satin button down that is slightly too tight with plenty of cleavage and the big belt. She is singer "S".

Their singing can be as bad or as good as you desire but they are definitely putting in the emotion you hear from Tom Jones' voice.

The band (not on screen) is Asad with the tasty guitar licks and the rest of Shani's bothers.

The background singers are Nadia and Madison, also in tasteful outfits and they only fade into frame when their parts come up. Designated as "chorus."

"All" means both singers and chorus.

Lastly, there will be mini descriptions of scenes/images between the lyrics. Imagine these show up on the green screen/void while they sing. Kinda like they are singing over a clip from America's Funniest Videos. None of the videos have audio.

I know this may be a lot to throw at you but hey, there is only so much I can convey through this medium.

Enjoy the song that has looped in my head for days now.

A: Well, she's all you'd ever want, she's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.

The three of them out for a night on the town.

S: Well she always knows her place. She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner.

Lacey following proper manners at a dinner table, looking adorable.

A: She's a Lacey.

S: Whoa, whoa, whoa she's a Lacey.

A: Talkin' about that little Lacey.

Candid photo of Lacey.

S: And the Lacey is mine.

Picture Lacey and Shani kissing or something.

A: Well, she's never in the way. Always something nice to say, oh what a blessing.

Lacey and Amirah cuddling and Lacey obviously saying some vile dirty talk.

S: I can leave her on her own. Knowing she's okay alone, and there's no messing.

Lacey passed out on the couch, possibly drooling.

S and Chorus: She's a Lacey.

A and Chorus: Whoa, whoa, whoa she's a Lacey.

S: Talkin' about that little Lacey.

Another candid photo of Lacey.

A: And the Lacey is mine.

Lacey and Amriah sleeping, cuddled together.

Chorus starts harmonizing in background

S: Oh, she never asks for very much, and I don't refuse her.

Shani hands Lacey a snack and she happily scarfs it down.

A: Always treat her with respect, I never would abuse her.

Amirah kisses the top of Lacey's head while cuddling.

S: What she's got is hard to find, and I don't wanna lose her.

A: Help me build a mountain from my little pile of clay.

All: Hey, hey, hey.

S: Well, she knows what I'm about. She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy.

Video of Lacey obviously disgruntled/pouting at Shani lovingly cuddling her.

A: Well, she knows me through and through, and she knows just what to do, and how to please me.

Video of Lacey all over Amirah and leaving hickeys on her neck.

All: She's a Lacey

S: Whoa, whoa, whoa she's a Lacey Chorus:(na, na, na, na)

A: Talkin' about that little Lacey (ooh-ooh-ooh)

S and A: And the Lacey is mine.

Image of the three of them together.

For this next sequence, just a slideshow of cute and funny Lacey pictures as they sing their hearts out.

A: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a lady Chorus: (la-la-la-la-la)

S: Oh, oh, oh, she's a lady Chorus: (la-la-la-la-la)

A: Listen to me people, she's a lady Chorus: (la-la-la-la-la)

S: Hey, hey, hey, hey, she's a lady

A: Whoa, whoa, whoa, she's a lady Chorus: (la-la-la-la-la)

S: Talkin' about the little lady Chorus: (she's a lady la-la-la-la-la)

A: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa she's a lady Chorus: (la-la-la-la-la)

S: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a lady Chorus: (la-la-la-la-la)

A: Oh, oh, oh, she's a lady

S: I can't live without my little lady

All: Oh, oh, oh, she's a lady

VIdeo fades to black. In the reflection of the screen is the trio's penthouse.

The camera then pans from the television to the rest of the living room. Birthday decorations all around as friends and family crowd on the couches, having just watched the homemade music video. Everyone claps or cheers at the performance. All but Lacey who, seated in the middle of all this, has gone red and curled up into a tight little ball of embarrassment.

Lonely Little Lacey

I had this idea after not sleeping and it is one of the best things ever. Enjoy this informative children's book.

Little Lacey lived a life of loneliness.

She grew up in a big house with lots of people, but never had a friend.

She did her very best to be a good girl for mommy and daddy.

But she could never make them happy enough.

Little Lacey was alone for over two decades.

One day, Little Lacey met Heavenly Headmistress and her life changed.

Little Lacey was no longer alone, and she gained more than just a friend.

They loved each other very much.

Some things happened and soon she met Slut Shani.

And then Little Lacey met Slut Shani's friends.

Little Lacey's list of friends grew bigger!

Little Lacey was drowning in "friendship."

One day, Little Lacey felt lonely again.

Heavenly Headmistress was at work and Little Lacey missed her.

Slut Shani came over to help but Little Lacey wanted Heavenly Headmistress.

Later, Little Lacey noticed that Slut Shani was sad.

Slut Shani was sad because she felt lonely.

But Little Lacey was confused.

How could Slut Shani be lonely when Little Lacey was right there?

Then Little Lacey understood.

Little Lacey had been treating Slut Shani how all the people in her big house had treated Little Lacey.

Little Lacey felt really bad and apologized to Slut Shani.

They kissed and hugged and made up the way adults do..

Neither of them felt lonely then.

Heavenly Headmistress came home, and they found out that she had been the true lonely one.

Heavenly Headmistress had spent the whole day at work away from both of them.

They made sure to add her to the cuddle and make her feel loved.

And no one was lonely anymore.

The end.

A Peaceful Life.

Sometime after marriage, apartment:

Another long day under her belt, Amirah walked into the apartment. Judging by the silence, Shani and Lacey weren't in the living room or kitchen. It didn't matter, they'd turn up eventually.

After taking off her shoes she dragged herself to the bedroom, eager to take off her nylons and brassiere. When she emerged, she was in a shirt that was too big and some sweatpants. She fixed herself a glass of white wine and collapsed onto the couch with a sigh.

On cue, Lacey materialized beside her, cuddled up against her and hugging her midsection. Amirah threw an arm around Lacey and kissed her on the top of her head.

"Where's your wife?"

"The gym."

Amirah just hummed in response.

A more peaceful experience has never been documented. Relaxing after a hard day's work, coupled up with one of the people you love. Though nothing lasts forever. Amirah's attention was drawn from her wine and Lacey's warmth to another feeling down below.

"Lacey."

"What?" The blonde sounded as innocent as could be.

"What are you doing?" Amirah took another sip of her wine.

"Giving you a massage." It was a partial truth. Really all Lacey was doing was rubbing Amirah's cock over the sweatpants.

"Alright then."

Minutes later

Amirah let out another sigh, sinking further into the couch, both arms laid over the back of it. Lacey was no longer on her side, now positioned on her knees between Amirah's spread legs. Amirah took a deep gulp of her wine as a small shudder shook her body.

This may have been a contender for the most peaceful experience ever. All one needed was a couch, a glass of wine, and a small English woman who knew how to suck a mean dick.

Wake Up Call

Amirah was roused from her sleep by a strange yet familiar sensation.

As her consciousness grew, she felt a heavy weight beside her and on her arm. She turned her head and opened her eyes to be met with the enrapturing visage of Shani's face sleeping soundly on her arm. She bent her elbow and lightly brushed some of her hair, taking pleasure in her beauty. But that's not all she took pleasure from.

Another bout of the feeling came. Something warm and slimy across her skin.

With her free hand she peeled back the covers to reveal Lacey, taking long, deliberate licks of her cock. Amirah was almost as annoyed as she was aroused.

She whispered, as to not wake Shani.

"Lacey! What did we tell you about waking us up like this?" In response, Lacey shrunk a little, taking great guilt in the situation.

"Sorry..." Lacey began to withdraw from Amirah's crotch but Amirah's free hand stopped her, taking a fistful of hair and pulling her cheek against the cock.

"I didn't say you could stop." Amirah's annoyance was heavily laced with the need to cum. "Finish what you started."

Ten Commandments Cont.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

Apartment, 3 months after graduation:

Amirah didn't know what to expect as she unlocked the door. The last few hours of work and the drive home had been anxiety ridden since Shani sent her a single text and didn't respond to any follow ups from her.

Help.

When she did call, the brief interaction was her ear being blasted by the sounds of a yelling Lacey in the background.

What she did find was Shani and Lacey cuddling on the couch. But upon closer inspection she could see that Shani was restraining the tiny woman.

Lacey looked furious. Not her usual annoyance when things don't go her way, but actually upset. And Shani looked scared.

"Let me go." Lacey's voice was as cold as it was calm.

"No, you'll be mean to me."

"You deserve it."

Amirah kicked off her heels and sat on the couch across from them, taking a deep breath to prepare for whatever this was.

"What happened?"

Her question was met with immediate, incomprehensible noise as the two of them started yelling over each other. She winced a bit at the sound and raised a hand to silence them. After quieting them, she saw just how upset Lacey was at being restrained and now silenced.

12