Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lacey."

'What?" Her tone would be overlooked for now.

"Would you be happier if Shani released you?"

"Yes."

"Do you promise not to... 'be mean' to her if she does?"

"No." Always being difficult.

"What if I held you?" A pause.

"Maybe."

"Alright, Shani, bring her here." Shani carefully shuffled herself and Lacey off the couch, making sure not to lose her grip on Lacey. She then walked over to Amirah and bent down some. Amirah opened her arms. Slowly, Shani opened her arms.

Once there was enough leeway, Lacey wiggled out and Shani flinched. But instead of 'being mean,' Lacey kept to her pseudo-word and climbed into Amirah's lap, her lower half sideways across Amirah's legs and her arms looped around Amirah's neck. Amirah's own hands wrapped firmly around Lacey's midsection as Shani quickly retreated back to the other couch, sitting up straight and folding her hands in her lap.

Amirah could feel the tension in Lacey's body dissipate slightly as she settled into her arms, but not all the way. She wondered what could possibly have gotten Lacey this wound up?

"Now we are going to do this one at a time, okay?" Both Lacey and Shani nodded at her. "Good. Lacey, what happened?"

"She embarrassed me in front of her family." The words of the sentence didn't scare Amirah as much as her tone did. Instead of screaming like she had earlier, she pouted.

To the uninitiated, this may have sounded like a simple pout. It may have even looked cute. But coming from someone who pouted often, and usually about petty things, both Amirah and Shani could read the seething anger just beneath the surface.

"I didn't mean to!" Shani spoke up in self defense but was silenced by a look from both of them.

"And how did she do that?"

"She shared an unflattering picture of me and they made fun of me!" And there it was. Now the anger made sense. If Lacey valued anything in life besides her relationship with the two of them, it was being cute. Even when she was whispering the most depraved shit before sex, she somehow made it adorable. Whenever they went into public, she looked as good as she could. Shani had committed a grave sin. Amirah waited for more but it seemed that was all Lacey had to say on the issue. She turned her attention to Shani.

"Shani, what happened?"

"Well... I just - we were - she-..." Shani stammered for a few moments before Amirah realized why. She looked down and caught Lacey glaring as hard as she could at Shani. To stop it, one of Amirah's hands took Lacey's chin and turned her face around, pushing it into her bust. Without the distraction, Shani spoke clearer.

"I had woken up first and I thought Lacey looked cute sleeping. So I took a picture and shared it with my brothers." Another key to the puzzle.

Lacey was an adorable, elegant creature at all times. All times except when sleeping. Amirah had never seen anything like it. Much like a toddler, Lacey could fall asleep at the drop of a hat and seemingly in any position, sometimes in positions that would put contortionists to shame.

Amirah hypothesized that this was because of her drive to be perfect. Having spent her entire life trying to be the best she could ever be to impress her parents, Amirah thought that the only time she could every truly relax was sleeping. At times it could be cute and others... not so much.

"And then they..." Shani's voice trailed off and her eyes turned away. Amirah returned Lacey's face to her bust.

"They may have memed it a bit."

"A bit!? They made fun of me!" Lacey's outburst was followed by Amirah petting Lacey's head to calm her down. Lacey lowered her bristles and relaxed into the cuddle a bit more as she let out an annoyed huff.

"Okay then. Would you mind showing me?"

"No!" Lacey rejected the notion immediately. She would never willingly let Amirah see her in an unflattering light. Though it wasn't like Amirah hadn't seen her asleep ad infinitum anyway but that was beside the point.

"Lacey, I can't help if I don't know what's going on."

"...Fine."

"Shani, if you would." Shani approached them again, gingerly handing Amirah her phone. It took everything in Amirah's power to not burst out laughing.

The original picture was cute enough. Well, cute to anyone that's not the subject of the photo. Lacey was face down in a pillow, a stream of drool coming from her face and flowing down the pillow. The light of of the afternoon sun perfectly peeked through the blinds to illuminate her peaceful sleep.

There were no words spoken from anyone in the groupchat, just images in reply. The first was just one of them hastily edited large, sloppy 'Z's coming from the her head. Another was a several second video of the image with exaggerated snoring sounds. The third was where the real production came in. One of the brothers photoshopped Lacey to be Sleeping Beauty, complete with Madison, Nadia, and Shani being the three fairies and Amirah made to be Maleficent. There were many other edits, but the coup de grace was the Snow White edit. Complete with poorly drawn birds fluttering around her head, all of Shani's brothers' faces were put on the 8 dwarves, Shani was the evil witch, and Amirah was the queen. It was surprisingly good work considering that all of the replies came within ten minutes of Shani sending the image.

Amirah could see how Lacey could misconstrue the replies, having been not only an only child, but also emotionally starved for most of her life.

"Lacey, it's fine."

"No its no-"

"This is how they show their love. You've seen how they treat Shani, right? They make fun of her all the time. This light teasing is how they show they like you." There was a long pause as Lacey considered her words. It was obvious to Amirah that Lacey could see the truth to her words. But that didn't mean that she had to like it. She crossed her arms and looked away.

"I hate them." This pout was genuine. Amirah kissed her forehead.

"And now you know how Shani feels. Now, do you hate Shani?"

"... No."

"Do you love Shani?"

"Yes." Still pouting.

"Then say it."

"I love her."

"No. Say it to her." Lacey sighed and looked at Shani.

"I love you."

"I love you too Lacey." Amirah was satisfied.

"Good. now go take a nap Lacey, you're cranky." Before Lacey could interject, "Calm down. I'll make sure Shani doesn't take any more compromising images. Now go, shoo." Amirah placed Lacey on the floor and nudged her towards the bedroom. After one more glare at Shani, she did what she was told. Amirah turned her attention fully to Shani.

"Now Shani." She got up and crossed the space, setting herself next to Shani. "You have to be smarter than that."

"What?"

"Obviously she looks adorable sleeping. But you don't show her the pictures." Shani began picking up what she was putting down.

"Oooooh."

"So... you got any more?"

"Maybe." Amirah pulled out her phone.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Deal."

1. You shall hold no other gods before me.

(I could have written something for this but I think this moment is too perfect to not reuse. Taken from chapter 11.)

After the fun had been had, all that remained were the memories. Without the feelings to sustain the pleasure, all that she could recall were the words. And shame. Not the exciting, body tingling shame, but the real, societal shame.

Before she could sink fully into the darkness, a light brought her back. Lacey's face appeared above her like an angel. Once again her blond hair refracted the light to create a heavenly visage as the blue eyes looked down at her. Lacey's hand cupped her face, her thumb traced Shani's lower lip in an expression of compassionate ownership.

"I love you, Shani." All the negative emotions left her in that instant. What was there to be ashamed of? This was who she was. She was a whore, yes. But she was her whore. And as long as they loved each other, what everyone else thought didn't matter. She could do a lot worse than Lacey. She cared for her possessions. "Who do you belong to Shani?"

The word left her mouth instantly. Softly, she said, "You."

Lacey slipped a hand under her head, cradling it. "Louder."

She spoke in a normal tone. "You." Shani sensed motion from her side.

A loud sound rang out in the classroom. Shani felt a lightning bolt of pain, followed by heat on her face. There was no warning. It looks as if Lacey's hand hadn't even moved. Lacey just looked at her with the same look, as if nothing had happened. "I said louder."

Shani was paralyzed for a few moments. It took a second for what had happened to set in. But when it did, it felt as if gas had been poured on the flames of her love. Lacey cared enough to discipline a lowly whore like her. She almost screamed, "You!"

Then Lacey gripped her hair again. Less forceful than before but still firm. Her head was faced towards Professor Amirah. She could see the large tent in her skirt and she remembered that her night wasn't over.

Headmistress' classroom

Lacey held the head still as she looked Headmistress in the eyes. "Now. Tell her who you belong to."

Shani almost couldn't get the words out. She stumbled in the beginning but sounded more confident by the time she finished, starting out as a question but ending as a statement. "I-I...I belong to Lacey."

Lacey kept her eyes locked with Headmistress'. "And don't you forget it."

As usual, comment on what you liked and what you didn't like.

12