Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 05

Story Info
Lacey is a (human?) being.
5.8k words
4.67
1.6k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to make this longer but I also haven't released anything recently and its not like I have to write all my ideas at once.

This collection focuses on Lacey and all of her quirks and feelings. Some are funny and others are more serious. I realize that in my head and probably some of the previous shorts she's a bit of a gremlin. And I like that, but I figure I should get the important stuff out of the way to make room for more gremlin Lacey. For example, why she is so averse to Shani's drunken cuddles.

Mine

What Lacey means when she says they belong to her, consciously or unconsciously. This is entirely in her head and has very little bearing on what the other two feel towards her.

Some time before marriage:

Lacey laid awake, agonizing over her love. Her love for Shani, her love for Amirah, and the love they provided in return. The former currently had Lacey latched onto her back while the latter cradled Shani's head.

She was happy. She had them and that's all that mattered. They were hers. And when Lacey said 'mine,' it was more than a declaration of ownership. So much more.

To Lacey, they were deities who blessed the life of an unworthy mortal. She had spent her whole life not knowing love. Paternal nor romantic. She shifted through life in search of love and recognition, to be achieved through perfection, and never got it. Until them.

She was a humble girl. Undeserving of even the love of her parents, so how could she ever hope to be worthy of the gods? But that still didn't stop her from wanting it.

And so she decided to devote herself to not only become worthy of their love, but to monopolize it. She never wanted to be unloved again. To be alone.

And so she loved them in the only way she knew how a worshiper should. Through tribute and acts of worship. They would never want for anything as long as she was around, let alone need.

She would purchase Amirah the world if she requested it. And despite her numerous protests, it made Lacey happy to see Amirah use whatever gifts she lavished upon her. But she would not stop at gift giving. If Amirah asked her to do something, she would do it, simple as that. She would do anything for either of them.

Shani was a bit harder to please (in Lacey's eyes). She already had a comparable fortune from her own family and as such, purchases would not work. So Lacey went to food. Everyone needs to eat. And just like her, Shani was a bit of a foodie, despite her physique. And so Lacey cooked often. She learned to create exotic cuisine to please the palates of both of her lovers, often giving Shani the largest portions because she (wrongly, in this case) assumed that bigger meant eating more. (She would be right normally, except in actuality Lacey is basically a wood chipper for calories and often ends up being fed Shani's leftovers.)

But the biggest thing for her was to keep others away. It was as if she'd stumbled upon two desolate shrines to long forgotten gods and restored them to their former glory. As a reward for her work and continued loyalty, they showered her in their love. But she was their only worshiper. She feared that if others were to somehow find her secret paradise and join in the worship of her goddesses, they would find other champions. To Lacey it was only logical. She was already unworthy of love to begin with, so should they gain more followers, it was inevitable that others would be chosen as new champions, and her, forgotten.

On that point, she felt more strongly that this was more likely for Shani than Amirah. It was why she acted a bit cranky whenever Shani was the one to show affection. Not to say she didn't like it, because she did.

Though they were equals in their current relationship, it began with Lacey being above Shani. And as Lacey grew to love and understand just how special Shani was, she began to fear losing that grip. She feared that one day they would be equal and Shani would realize that she had not only a choice in her lovers, but better choices than Lacey.

For Amirah, the same fear was there but they had always had Amirah as the one in charge. Lacey could only hope that Amirah never grew tired of her, otherwise she would be discarded.

And though she wanted to keep them all to herself, to make them only love her, she was a mortal. And they were gods. They were in control, really. All she could do was remind them that she existed. And declare, with little weight behind it, that they were hers.

And so, when Lacey says 'mine', it is more than ownership. It's a declaration, a pledge, a vow of devotion and love eternal. And also a desperate, quiet plea for reciprocation.

Harmless

Now time for a silly one.

Some time after graduation, the apartment:

Agent Freeman sat down on the opposite couch as the two of them. She waited a second for the other agents to finish setting up The Box on the table between them. She cleared her throat, talking to the two (?) women on the other couch.

"We just wanted to thank you again for agreeing to this meeting .We will be ready shortly." She spoke to one Amirah Akila Mubarak, and one documented as Lacey Josephine Cambell. The latter curled up on the couch with her head in the former's lap, lazing about happily while her lover petted her and toyed with her hair. So far she seems harmless. Idk why the top brass made such a fuss over this one. Probably just looking for a free meal ticket and to be pampered. She's tiny anyhow, don't see us having much trouble if we did need to step in.

She worked for an organization that dealt in the... weird. They documented objects and persons deemed 'unordinary' and determined their threat to society and the world at large. So far it seemed this one just wanted to be doted upon.

Amirah was the one to respond. "No problem, I'm interested in why a government agency would want to interview us."

"Nothing serious ma'am. Just standard procedure." She was then given the thumbs up from an agent off to the side. The Box was ready. She readied her clipboard and pen. "Just to run over this one more time, Ms. Mubarak. I'm going ot ask you some questions about 'Lacey', and you will answer them as best as you can. The Box here will determine if your statements are true or false."

"So like a lie detector test?" Amirah seemed puzzled.

"Not quite. A lie detector test detects whether or not you believe in what you are saying, The Box on the other hand knows all things in this world. It will simply agree with your statements or correct them. For example." She cleared her throat and gave them the go ahead to activate The Box. "The sky is red."

The box lifted from the table a few inches and pulsed with light. Its voice appeared to come from every corner of the room, instead of from in front of them.

The Box: "Incorrect. The sky is blue because of the reflection of this world's oceans."

Amirah simply gasped and curiously studied The Box. Lacey opened her eyes for the first time sine they'd entered. She stared at The Box with a blank face, analyzing it. Agent Freeman assumed Lacey was determining if it was a threat to her or not. Agent Freeman began the questioning.

"Question one: What is Lacey?"

"Oh, that's easy!" Amirah used one hand to lightly pinch and pull Lacey's cheek, causing her to re-close her eyes and almost... purr (?) in affection. "She's just a widdle baby."

They waited as The Box processed the statement, pulsing for several seconds before declaring: "Correct."

Agent Freeman was confused but nonetheless recorded both Amirah's response and The Box's verdict before clarifying. In the back of her mind she remembered when her husband used to treat her like that, back in their younger years.

"I'm sorry but to me, she appears to be a full grown woman."

The Box declared: "Correct." Agent Freeman cursed herself in her head. She needed to use clear, uncomplicated statements to get reliable data from The Box.

"What I meant to say was, Lacey is a full grown woman."

Once again The Box declared: "Correct"

Before Agent Freeman could process and record this, Amirah chimed in, rubbing Lacey's head and causing more purring.

"Well, she's my widdle baby."

The Box: "Correct."

What the fuck is happening? She gave a look to one of the other agents charged with making sure The Box functioned correctly and they gave her a nod to assure her that it was in fact working. Okay then. Next question.

"Ms. Mubarak, do you love Lacey?" Amirah looked almost offended that she would even ask that.

"Of course I do!"

The Box: "Correct."

"Okay. Do you love her out of your own free will?"

"What other way is there to love?"

"Please, Ms. Mubarak, answer in statements."

Amirah sighed. "Yes, I love Lacey out of my own free will."

The Box: "Correct."

Okay so it-... she isn't compelling them to be with her. That's good. This really is just a simple one that we can put in the file and forget about. As she recorded her responses she started to notice a lump in her throat. She at least thought it was just a case of indigestion. When she looked up however, she noticed that 'Lacey's' eyes had reopened and were now trained directly on her with the same unfeeling look. It's okay. She thinks we're here to ruin her good time. One last question and we'll be out of her hair.

"Okay Ms. Mubarak. One final question. Is Lacey dangerous? Either to you or your other lover or to the world at large?"

"What? No! She's just a tiny, widdle baby who couldn't even hurt a fly." That set off The Box in a way Agent Freeman had never seen before.

Usually when a statement is false, the light pulsing from the box grew in intensity based on how far the statement was from the truth. Most of the time it was a noticeable but not too prevalent change, as what they were really after was the verdict and the following explanation of why it was false. But this time the box stopped pulsing. It also fell to the table with a thud and started vibrating. The room went silent as everyone just stared at it.

"Uh-"

The Box lit up like the lights in a club as it shot into the air to float in the middle of the room. Strobing a flash bang's intensity of light and at a pace that would set off anyone vulnerable to visual stimuli. Everyone averted their eyes. But as she covered her face, Agent Freeman could have sworn that 'Lacey' continued to look at it, unflinching and not blinking.

The Box never got to finish its verdict. It nearly deafened everyone in the room as it screeched FALSE - before exploding like a firework.

The following hour was completely new for every agent in that room, which was double strange coming from an agency that dealt in the strange. There was no protocol for what to do if a Box exploded. None of them ever had. So everyone went into damage control. Most agents went about picking p the scattered pieces, ensuring that no one else got their hands on such a technology. Agent Freeman apologized profusely for the disturbance and slight damage the explosion had done to the furniture. Amirah was strangely accepting of the apologies, only worried that no one got hurt.

Nevertheless, Agent Freeman wrote them a blank check from the agency, telling her to tally up the damages herself and to take out as much as they needed to repair/replace everything. And then the agents packed up and left the scene in a hurry, wanting to debrief and brainstorm what went wrong as quickly as possible.

But the biggest reason they left in such a hurry was 'Lacey.' Ever since the interrupted verdict, she had done nothing but stare at Agent Freeman. She was judging her, analyzing her and waiting on her to make a move. She was determining if she was a threat or not. But the most worrisome part was, on the drive back to headquarters, every single agent expressed the same observation. That she had somehow been staring down ten separate people all at the same time.

Agent Freemen stared at the next line on her clipboard, tapping her pen as she tried to decide what to write. The line above it asked 'suspected reason for Box detonation.' She had two theories and wasn't sure which was the more correct one. Or if it even mattered which was correct.

Either the box had been overloaded with how wrong Amirah's statement had been. Or 'Lacey' destroyed it before it could reveal the truth.

Agent Freemen flipped to the last page of her clipboard. It was a threat scale with Lacey's name and designation number on the top ranging from zero to ten. She erased her initial check mark at zero and made a new one next to the ten.

Jealousy

Hell hath no fury Like a Lacey scorned.

Banquet hall, 9pm:

Agent Freeman felt a cognitive dissonance as she walked around the faculty award ceremony. On one hand, she felt strange wearing such a fancy dress. The attire of the agency leaned more into pant suits designed for movement if the need ever arose. She also liked them because they standardized the uniform, allowing her to fit in more with older men in the agency who may look down on someone so young, especially a woman, being promoted to Agent.

On the other hand though, Agents didn't have much time for a personal life and after so long of trying to downplay her femininity at work, it felt nice to feel heads turn her way as she passed by every once and while. She was a healthy, fit young woman after all. That may have played a role in her choosing a dress with a high slit over a simple cocktail dress.

But she wasn't here to find much needed cock or pussy to lick, she was here to work. And work meant observing Lacey.

She had enough class to wait until after the award ceremony to do her job and now had to find them. Strangely enough, she figured they'd be near Amirah on her special night but instead she found Shani and Lacey off in a corner, Lacey seated in Shani's lap and Shani's arms around her midsection. They both wore tasteful dresses, Lacey's leaning more towards her cuteness and Shani's showing off her delectable bod. Look at those legs. Merde, if I wasn't on the clock... She approached them.

"Not going to join in on the festivities?" As she walked up, from her purse she took out a voice recorder and clicked it on, her go-to choice for recording interactions with the unknown. Lacey didn't respond or even acknowledge Agent Freeman's presence. Shani, on the other hand, showed confusion and held Lacey a little tighter.

"I'm sorry, do we know you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Agent Freeman. I met with Amirah and Lacey a while back but you weren't there." She extended a hand to the Egyptian woman, hoping to get a solid handshake in return. Shani's hands looked strong. Strong enough to put Agent Freeman in her plac- Not now. I'm on the job. Unfortunately she didn't get that handshake as Shani merely adjusted her grip on Lacey.

"Oh, they told me about you." Lacey speaks? "Nice to meet you Agent Freeman. Unfortunately my hands are tied at the moment."

"Right. Why are you two in this dusty old corner instead of over there with votre amant?"

"For safety."

"Safety?" Agent Freeman looked around the hall. The agency had already secured every exit and did an extensive background check on everyone attending. Wouldn't want something to set off Lacey. Who knows what she's capable of? But they didn't know that. "Everyone here was once a teacher of yours. What danger could they possibly pose to you?"

"Oh, not our safety. Their safety. Right now Amirah's the star of the show, having won faculty member of the year for the umpteenth time. She's over there being congratulated and complimented by all those people. And this one gets jealous." With the last statement she gave Lacey a loving squeeze and a kiss on the top of the head. Neither of which Lacey responded to.

Agent Freeman followed Lacey's gaze and found it to be trained on le amant in question, surrounded by faculty and having some small talk. Agent Freeman recorded this into her voice recorder.

"Subject stares listlessly at Amirah as she is surrounded by others. It appears that others casually interacting with her lovers makes her jealous, though I do not know the lower limit as to trigger the emotion." She was distracted from her analysis as she got a better look at Amirah, from behind. She couldn't help the husky tone that dripped into her voice. "I can not say I blame her. If my woman had such a charmant cul I wouldn't even let her out of the house, let alone be mad when others want a piece of it."

Agent Freeman would have continued on her tirade if not for a sudden lump in her throat. Seems like something she ate earlier didn't agree with her. I need to delete that part later. She cleared her throat and turned back towards the girls.

Lacey had stopped staring at Amirah and was now staring directly at Agent Freeman. This was a terrible time to notice that Lacey's gaze was unblinking. She still held no emotion in her face but Agent Freeman could sense danger. Trained to handle herself should the need arise, Agent Freeman still felt the hairs on her neck stand on end. Something deep within her, something primal told her that she was in danger.

She tried to compose herself, failing to stop the stutter in her voice. Je suis trop jeune pour mourir.

"S-so what would Lacey do? If you let go of her that is." Shani answered honestly looking to not have an ounce of the fear that continued to fill Agent Freeman.

"I don't really know. I just feel like something bad would happen if I let go of her. And the farther my arms get, the more I get that feeling. Look." Before Agent Freeman could beg her not to, Shani began loosening her grip on Lacey.

The first thing Agent Freeman noticed was the screams. Faint at first, almost like a distant buzzing in her ear. But as Shani's arms moved, centimeter by centimeter, the screams rose in pitch. The blood curdling screams.

Then the visuals kicked in. As if God were using photo shop with two layers and was raising the opacity on one while lowering the other. Everything around them shifted, like two realities sharing the same space. She looked towards a window overlooking the city, now overlapping with a gaping hole where the wall used to be but also still was. The city skyline was beautiful at night, skyscrapers and flashing lights. Those same buildings were reduced to rubble, the only light illuminating the city in the hellscape being large fires. More screams could be heard coming from that direction.

Even her own body was turning translucent, though she couldn't see her other self. Her post mortem self .All she saw coming into view was a blood splatter where she stood. Only three things stayed solid. Shani. Lacey, and Amirah. The only things that matter in her world.

Before Agent Freeman could recover and beg Shani to end this nightmare, Shani returned her arms around Lacey's midsection and the world was made normal anew. And no one seemed any the wiser. Some people looked around as if a cold wind blew through the room, but other than that, no one noticed. Not even Shani noticed the hellscape her actions both caused and withheld.

"See? When I let go I get a bad feeling, like the one you look like you're having now." Nope. I think I got you beat on that one. Lacey's emotionless gaze flashed something. A shimmer of something flickered behind those blue orbs. An understanding. A shared understanding of what would happen to anyone who came between her and her lovers And then she shifted her gaze back towards Amirah. Looking on from afar as if nothing happened.

"Yeah-yeah. Bad feeling. You.. uh... you two have a good night." Agent Freeman quickly spun and headed towards the exit, silently motioning for the other agents watching to follow. She held up the voice recorder to her lips and took a shaky breath.

12