Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll... I'll debrief when I've properly... processed what happened. Or what could have happened. Or what wil- I don't know! But I need time to think. And tell people that I love them. And get laid at least one more time."

Tasty

Humans taste good under the right circumstances.

Apartment, 10pm:

Amirah was having a wonderful night, partaking in one of her favorite pastimes. Holding Shani in her arms and giving her soft kisses as they laid on the couch together. It was a simple pleasure. One that Amirah intended to enjoy many more times in her lifetime.

Amirah was interrupted from this pastime when she laid a few kisses on Shani's neck. At first the loving pecks elicited melodic giggling, until a certain spot caused Shani to gasp, and not the good kind of gasp. A pained one.

Amirah also felt the heat of inflammation on her lips. She pulled back.

"Shani, whats wrong?" Shani quickly covered her neck turning the spot away from Amirah.

"Nothing." Her answer was not good enough. The amount of light also wasn't good enough, as the sole source of light in the room was the flickering of the television. Amirah reached for her phone and turned on her flashlight. She attempted to view Shani's neck but the hand stopped her.

"Shani, move your hand."

"I'm fine real-"

"Move your hand. Now." Shani followed orders and Amirah was appalled at what she saw. Bite marks. Not little hickeys either. Full indents of teeth on her neck. And she knew that she didn't bite Shani. And she sure as hell didn't bite herself. Shani tried to explain.

"It's okay! We were just fooling around and-" Amirah ignored her.

"Lacey!" Amriah called out to the blonde that had been snugged atop them, sleeping peacefully. But peacefully slumber she did no more, as the words woke her in the worst possible manner. As a brat, Lacey was used to getting her name said in frustration and anger. But that was because she was always doing something to annoy Amirah. This was wholly different and scary. To be awoken in such a manner, from such a peaceful sleep and actually having been a good girl for several hours, sent fear down her spine at a record pace. Combine that with the phone light pointed in her face and she was strikingly similar to a deer in headlights. She hesitated to respond.

"...Yes?"

"Why does Shani have bite marks on her neck?" Lacey didn't see the confusion.

"... Because I bit her?" Wrong answer.

"I know you bit her. But why did you bite her?" Lacey saw the problem now. Not really why it was a problem but Amirah thought it was a problem. Before she could become even more confused, Shani stepped in.

"Because I liked it." She paused for a second as the both looked at her. "Like it. Because I like it." Amirah was thoroughly confused.

"You like getting bitten." Shani became embarrassed.

"Yes."

"And you aren't just saying this to protect Lacey?"

"No. No, I really like it." Amirah turned her attention to the culprit. Her voice was a bit calmer now, simply trying to understand.

"And why did you bite her?" Lacey's heart was still racing as she was trying to calculate if she was still somehow in trouble.

"We were fooling around and I started kissing her neck. And she liked that. So I nibbled a bit and she liked that. And then I did a small bite and she moaned. And I wanted to hear her moan more so we kept going like that. I guess I did go a little too hard."

"No you didn't!" Shani's interjection was not expected. Neither was her enthusiasm. "You were perfect." A silence hung in the air as Amirah processed this information. She personally didn't like Shani having bite marks on her, but if the two of them consent and no actual harm is being done, she'd have to live with it.

Amirah reached down and scratched Lacey behind the ear, releasing all the nervous tension the blonde had.

"Sorry for yelling at you. I just wanted to make sure you weren't pushing Shani too hard. You can go back to sleep now." Lacey did as she was told and curled back up on top of them. She was asleep within the minute. Amirah turned her attention back to Shani.

"Show me your neck again." Shani seemed hesitant.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like you having bite marks. But I also can't stop you from getting them. So I'm going to do the next best thing. Kiss them better." And so Amirah returned to her favored pastime, this time showing special love to Shani's neck to kiss the pain away.

Show of Dominance

Lacey shows Agent Freeman who wears the fluffy pants around these parts.

Apartment, 8 pm:

Agent Freeman hurriedly set up her trusty tablet in order to transcribe today's conversation with the caretakers of Lacey. For once, she'd arrived on time and so she silenced all ten alarms that would have been to remind her she had somewhere to be. She then checked her notes app to see what topics she needed to cover. Like usual, the notes themselves weren't very helpful as she was the one who wrote them, today's only being a single bullet point (she was sure there was supposed to be more). Food.

Agent Freeman opened another note in the disorganized 'work interviews'. Untitled, of course. She took a deep breath and released, only letting go one percent of the constant anxiety she always had.

She looked up from her tablet, ready to ask the first question but stopped in her tracks. Lacey was usually documented as docile but she was very active at this moment.

Lacey was dressed in the cutest, fluffiest pajamas, kneeling on the couch next to Shani. More like, on top of Shani. Lacey was ALL up in Shani's business. Kissing on her face and neck while grasping hands fondled whatever chunk of her lover they could get their hands on. Occasionally, Agent Freeman thought she saw Lacey give her a few side eyes while molesting Shani.

Shani on the other hand, didn't bat an eye. She acted as if Lacey wasn't even there, ignoring both the entity and its extremely noticeable boner poking into her side. Agent Freeman coughed into her hand.

"I can come back again if you are... um, busy." Shani turned her head towards Lacey, who quickly stole a kiss before Shani turned away again.

"Oh you mean this? Nah, it's fine. She just gets like this sometimes. Its one of her three modes."

"Three modes?" This was new information. Never before had her observations indicated Lacey and modes.

"Yeah, Lacey has three modes." Shani counted on her fingers. "She's always horny, hungry, or sleepy. Any of them can be interrupted by the others. Right now she's just horny."

While she was talking, Lacey got even more aggressive with her groping and started growling and nipping at Shani.

"One moment please. Amirah!"

From somewhere else in the apartment.: "What?"

"Lacey's getting out of control, can you come handle this, I'm doing an interview."

"Alright, one moment." A minute later, Amirah came out of the bedroom in her own pajamas. It was the first time Agent Freeman had seen her with her hair down.

She sat on the other side of the couch and pulled Lacey off of Shani. Immediately Lacey swapped to Amirah, growling and trying to get her before Amirah spoke up.

"No!" Lacey flinched but ignored the command. "No! Lacey, down! I'm only going to do it if you behave." Lacey backed down then, immediately putting on the puppy dog eyes and whining. She folded her knees under herself and folded her hands on her lap. Amirah continued.

"Are you going to be good?" Lacey nodded her head, still whining. "Are you sure?" More nodding. "Okay, come here."

Amirah pulled Lacey into her arms and cradled her like a baby, all while cooing her. Then Agent Freeman's cheeks went red as Amirah casually pulled the front of Lacey's pajamas down and fished out her rock hard cock.

Her cheeks getting redder, she watched as Amirah made a bottle of baby oil appear and spread some on her hand. The second her fingers wrapped around Lacey's throbbing length, Lacey moaned and jerked her hips. She then went to kiss Amirah but Amirah took her hands off of the cock and Lacey whined again.

"You promised!" Lacey returned to her docile state, whining and begging. After another moment of making sure Lacey was in check, Amirah-

An alarm blared from the tablet.

"Ibn El-Sharmoota!" The words quickly left Agent Freeman's lips as she fumbled and nearly dropped the tablet in an attempt to shut it off. It was another reminder to ask them about Lacey's eating habits.

"Oh, you're Egyptian too?" Shani asked, unfazed by the scene taking place two feet from her on the couch.

Embarrassed by her lack of professionalism, and Lacey's exposed penis, which her eyes kept darting back to every few seconds, she responded, "Yes, on my mother's side."

By this point Amirah had resumed jerking off Lacey and laying light kisses on her forehead. Lacey seemed to be having a tough time of it. Her pleasure wanted to make her do more, but that was at odds with being good and so she had to repress her urges if she wanted more pleasure. The result was her melting into shivering, mewling putty in Amirah's hands.

Agent Freeman could no longer help her curiosity.

"Does this happen often?"

Shani responded. "Sometimes. Other times we just fuck her because we are in the mood. I am grateful there are two of us, I'm not sure any person could handle Lacey's sex drive alone." Agent Freeman's fingers moved across the screen in practiced, deft movements as she transcribed Shani's words while maintaining eye contact.

"And so Lacey is... horny a lot?" The mewls had gotten a little louder but she stayed locked on Shani.

"Well as I said earlier, Lacey has three modes and they can be interchangeable. If it were a pie chart I guess I'd say horny would be about 45% overall. She may not always start as horny but it is very easy to entice her. Usually just by coming into eyesight there's a 50% chance. More if she sees your ass."

"Fascinating." Intrigued by the impromptu topic, Agent Freeman forgot all manners of common decency and privacy. "And do the three of you ever copulate together?" The first crack showed in Shani's nonchalance as she started to appear slightly uncomfortable.

'Well, yes. We are all in a relationship together so it goes to say that sometimes we do other things together."

"Interesting. Shani, are you the bottom?" The question fully threw Shani off.

"Excuse me?"

"I just noticed that Lacey had no trouble climbing all over you. You had to call Amirah to handle her and Amirah was able to get her in check. Sure she's all gooey now but I figured that maybe when it's just you two, Lacey sets the pace?"

Before Shani could answer or refuse to answer that question, the mewling hit a fever pitch. Agent Freeman was able to turn and catch a last minute look at Lacey's oiled up, vermillion, diamond cutting, pulsating cock before her vision was blotted out.

In her orgasm, Lacey had jerked in Amirah's hands, sending two powerful blasts of cum over towards the other couch. The first splattered across Agent Freeman's glasses, blinding her. Then the second left a train from her nose to her chin, some of it getting into her mouth that was opened in surprise. She reflexively swallowed it. Not the worst she'd had.

As Lacey continued to dribble into Amirah's hand, Shani got up and went to wipe it off of her, apologizing along the way.

"No!" Shani was taken aback by her refusal. "I mean... sorry, this is just a perfect opportunity. Would you mind if I took this back to the lab to have it analyzed?"

"...sure."

Agent Freeman carefully pulled off her glasses, trailing a soon to be broken strand of the jizzum from her face to them. She carefully placed them into an evidence bag provided by another agent. She then took one herself and with an index finger, slowly and methodically scraped and scooped whatever was left on her face into it. She then took another pair of glasses out of her bag and put them on. She noticed Shani's stare.

"These are in case I lose... or break the main ones." An occasion that was not so occasional. "Welp, I think that we are done here." As she stood, her fingers still flew across the screen, recording the incident with an in-depth description of the initial taste and current aftertaste. She then noticed that Amirah had resumed jerking off Lacey.

"She's going again? So soon?

"Yeah, it usually takes at least two to three times to calm her down.'

"Interesting." Agent Freeman stared idly as she transcribed it. She then locked eyes with Lacey for a split second. Between the mewls and sqirms, Lacey's face became perfectly aware. Just for a moment. She looked Agent Freeman in the eye with a smug expression before going back to enjoying her prize for being good.

Was... was that on purpose?

As usual, Comment on what you liked and/or what you think could be improved.

12