Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 06

Story Info
Yet another collection of fluffy stories.
4.7k words
5
1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Affectionate Misnomer

Sometimes you get things wrong, but it's the thought that counts.

(I should have written this long ago and realized I never explained it.)

Apartment, night:

Having finally settled in for the night after getting home, Amirah noticed a rare sight. That being, Lacey accepting being coddled by Shani.

Shani held the tiny Brit and every so often kissed her forehead and giggled, simply enjoying holding the smallest of her lovers, and whispering sweet nothings to her.

Relaxing on the couch beside them, Amirah found the source of Lacey's passivity, namely that she was napping in Shani's warm, strong arms. After another one of the sweet nothings, Amirah was reminded of something she'd been meaning to ask her fellow Egyptian.

"Why do you call her that?" It took Shani a second to respond, having been ripped from her idle snuggling and brought back to reality.

"What?"

"Lacey. Why do you call her 'Josie'?" Shani looked away in that very cute way she does when she gets embarrassed. Amirah simply waited her to respond.

"Because I just thought it... wasn't fair."

"Wasn't fair?" Amirah started to wonder what inequality she had unknowingly forced onto Shani that she needed to apologize for. Thankfully, it wasn't anything that bad.

"Well, you and Lacey have nicknames for each other. And you both have nicknames for me." If you can call insults proclaiming her a promiscuous tramp to be endearing nicknames. "But I didn't have any for either of you. So I made one."

"Fair enough. But why specifically 'Josie?'"

"Because her middle name is Josephine... and-" Shani mumbled something.

"And..." Amirah stretched out the word like a teacher expecting an explanation from her student.

"And the cartoon, Josie and the Pussycats." At Shani's obvious embarrassment Amirah had a light chuckle. That's as good a reason as any. Then she remembered something very important about the media being referenced.

"Shani, you do know that Josie is the red-head, right? Not the blonde?" More embarrassment.

Amirah had another laugh at Shani's expense.

Bottomless Petite

Lacey likes to eat. I also may be binging some old media.

Apartment, 2pm:

"I just wanna thank ya for having me. I really hope I'm not being a bother." Lieutenant Freeman entered the apartment with clasped hands and an apologetic look on her face.

No problem, Lieutenant Freeman. You've been here before and are always welcome. Though I do remember you looking a bit more... tidy." Shani must have been referring to her... 'uniform.' Unlike the rest of the agents in their slick, black business attire, Lieutenant Freeman was clad in a wrinkled tan trench coat with matching khakis. Under it she wore a wrinkled white dress shirt with a green tie that was a bit too long. On her feet were a pair of heavily worn brown cap toe derbies.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. People say, 'You'd look a lot prettier if you cleaned yourself up' but uhh..." She waved a hand in the air dismissively. "I ain't got no reason to look pretty. Already got me a wife." She leaned in and took out the unlit cigar from the corner of her mouth. "Between you and me I think the only reason she lets me look like this is to keep me all for herself." She and Shani shared a laugh. Lieutenant Freeman then clapped her hands together and rubbed them.

"Now! Where's the little lady?"

"Over on the couch. She's having a snack." Shani turned her head and said very sternly, "Her last snack."

Shuffling past Shani, Lieutenant Freeman could see that Lacey was indeed enjoying a snack, if one could call a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie with a diameter of twelve inches a 'snack.' Shani and Lieutenant Freeman shuffled over to the couches while the rest of the agents took their usual spots. Shani sat next to Lacey and Lieutenant Freeman sat across from them.

"An-and you call that a snack?" Shani Nodded. Lieutenant Freeman put a hand to her forehead and looked around in bewilderment. "Wowzers."

"Well, for her it is." Shani pulled Lacey closer to her. Lacey looked annoyed at the affection but chose to focus on nibbling on her giant cookie, which seemed to take most of her attention.

"Fascinating..." Lieutenant Freeman took out her notepad and flipped to an empty page. She then reached towards a pocket and got a confused look on her face. She patted other parts of her ratty trench coat but to no avail. "Sorry to impose on you more but, uh, do you perhaps have a pencil I could borrow?"

"Oh, of course." Shani reached into her cleavage and pulled out one of those golf pencils that everyone carries around now-a-days and handed it to Lieutenant Freeman.

Lieutenant Freeman started taking notes mumbling to herself while observing Lacey's nibbling. Having noticed Lieutenant Freeman's staring, Lacey looked from Lieutenant Freeman to her cookie before shuffling/turning away slightly and nibbling faster.

"So, uh, Ms. Almasi, would you say that this is normal for her?"

"Oh definitely. Well, if we let her."

"So you and Ms. Mubarak controls what she eats?" Lacey had begun making good progress on her cookie.

"Not really 'what,' but we try to control how much. She does a lot of the cooking."

" I see. And have you noticed any differences in her... depending on how much she eats, I mean?" Shani's answer was slathered in jealousy and annoyance.

"No! I mean- look at this!" Shani began manipulating Lacey's body, showing off one arm, then the other, and lifting up her shirt to show her smooth tummy. Lacey didn't seem to mind much as she was wholly focused on nibbling the cookie. "No matter how much she eats, she doesn't gain a pound! It's not fair. I have to work so hard just to maintain weight." Lieutenant Freeman averted her eyes to ner note taking, in case Shani decided to show of any more of Lacey.

"Well uh, if it's any consultation Ms. Almasi, your work is paying off very well."

"Thanks" She didn't sound too happy but it was a start.

"Hell, I'm sure my wife likes it when I come here. I think she hopes that your hard work will rub off on me. I ain't exactly what i used to be."

"Oh you look fine... physically at least. Your dress and fastidiousness could use a little work, to be honest." Lieutenant Freeman chuckled.

"You and my wife would get along then, she says the same thi-" Having finished her most recent batch of notes, Lieutenant Freeman looked up and noticed something very strange indeed.

Lacey was in the same spot, but there was a distinct lack of a cookie shaped elephant in the room.

"Um' forgive me if I'm misremembering but, wasn't she just eating a cookie?" Shani looked to her side and saw that Lacey had indeed finished her cookie, and was now snuggled against her fully.

"Oh, yeah, she only eats slowly when you look at her. Otherwise food just disappears when in her vicinity. Like some sort of Schrodinger's meal."

"Fascinating. And this is normal?"

"Yup." Before they could continue, Lieutenant Freeman was interrupted by Lacey crawling into her lap like a cat would, sniffing up and down her midsection in search of something.

"I-uh-hmm. What's she doing?" Shani thought for a moment.

"Well, if she were horny, she'd be over here. So she's either still hungry, or looking for a place to take a nap." Lacey's sniffing seemed to focus in on one of Lieutenant Freeman's sides. Digging through the pocket of her trench coat, she found an old peppermint from God knows where or when. Upon seeing the treat, Laceys eyes dilated as she focused on the mint.

"Uh, here you go." Lieutenant Freeman handed the mint to Lacey, who took it and then sat fully on Lieutenant Freeman's lap while she unwrapped and ate it. She looked very pleased with herself..

Several minutes of silence passed as all present in the room watched Lacey enjoy the candy. Lieutenant Freeman and the other agents couldn't tell if this was to establish a pecking order or if the entity simply wanted the candy.

Taking a risk, Lieutenant Freeman put her hands under Lacey's under Lacey's armpits and ever so slowly lifted her to her feet. Lacey just looked back/up at her in mild curiosity.

Freed from her makeshift prison, Lieutenant Freeman stood and tucked away her notepad before making to leave.

"Thank you both for your time, this has truly been an enlightening experience. I'll just be-" As Lieutenant Freeman turned around to leave, she almost bumped into Lacey, standing behind her with another giant cookie. Lacey extended her arms, presenting the cookie to Lieutenant Freeman. Shani interpreted.

"I think she wants to thank you for the peppermint." Lieutenant Freeman eyed the cookie, every part of her wanting to eat it but knowing it would do her no good.

"Oh, that's a gracious offer Lacey but I'm afraid I just can't. My wife's got me on a strict diet already and she'd know if I snacked outside the house. I tell ya she must be clairvoyant or something because if I take even a small bite of something, I'm getting an earful before I'm all the way through the door." Lieutenant Freeman bookended the story with a dismissive hand wave to the ceiling.

Lacey was not taking the refusal well, it seemed. She became sad as she continued to hold out the cookie.

The puppy dog eyes, the craving for sweet treats, and fear of what a Lacey scorned would do, all combined to change her mind.

"Well, I guess I can get away with it if I bring it home for the both of us. Lord knows I'd balloon up if I ate this all myself." Lieutenant Freeman accepted the cookie and Lacey's mood brightened.

As the agents filed out of the apartment, salutations and goodbyes flowing, Lieutenant Freeman was stopped at the door.

"Lieutenant Freeman!" Shani called out. "My Pencil!"

"Of course!" Lieutenant Freeman handed Shani her golf pencil, very apologetic.

Cruisin' for a Breeding

Occupational hazard of being a mother.

Apartment, 4pm, Akila is just under a year old:

Lacey was woken from her lazy afternoon nap on a couch by the bedroom door opening. She looked up and saw Shani looking equally as tired, bouncing Akila in her arms as she walked by. Shani opened the fridge and took out a baby bottle and kicked the door closed. While it warmed in the bottle warmer, Shani shifted Akila to her other arm and her weight to her other leg.

The two of them were lightly dressed, Shani wearing only a tank top and a probably, slightly too small pair of boy shorts that fit before the pregnancy. Sleepy as she was, the sight of Shani from behind was enough to make Lacey drag herself off the couch.

Lacey surprised Shani by squirming between her and the counter on the side Akila wasn't occupying. She wrapped her hands around Shani's lower back and dug her face into Shani's midsection with a deep whiff and a sigh.

"Hey there, you." Shani used the free arm to return the embrace and rub slow circles on her sleepy wife's back. Lacey responded, her voice muffled by grogginess and Shani's stomach meat. Her hands lazily found their way to Shani's ass and massaged it.

"You must like being pregnant, otherwise you got no reason to have all this ass around me." Shani chuckled, equally flattered by the comment and entertained at how not even lack of energy could kill Lacey's sex drive.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe later. Here, it's your turn." Shani pried Lacey off of her and handed her Akila followed by the bottle. She returned to the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Lacey carried her daughter to the couch and sat with her on her lap, lazily turning on the television for something to watch while the baby held the bottle and sucked greedily. Chunky awoke from her own nap and snuggled up next to them to resume it.

Kisses

Shani asks and so she shall receive.

Apartment, sometime in the void that is time.

"Josie!" Shani called out into the void of their apartment, never taking her eyes off the video game in front of her.

"What!?"

"Kisses!" Her excited voice was met with not as much excitement.

"Ugh!" The annoyance echoed throughout the apartment.

"Kisses!" Shani screamed the command louder. She smiled even wider as she heard the light stomps of an aggravated wife come from the bedroom. Lacey promptly stopped behind the couch, leaned over and gave Shani a begrudging peck on the cheek before attempting to turn away.

"More please!" Lacey made a noise unbefitting of a lady as cute as she and complied, pepering Shani with pecks. When she stopped, she waited a half second, giving Shani ample time to ask for more. When she didn't, Lacey returned to the bedroom.

'Kisses' was a compromise between the two young ladies. Shani wanted affection from Lacey and Lacey, supposedly, hated when Shani took charge because of some stupid 'natural order.' So to meet both needs, Shani could request kisses whenever and Lacey would provide them.

In practice though, it was just a way for Shani to get affection when she was otherwise too preoccupied to get it herself and did nothing to dissuade her from squeezing and kissing Lacey whenever she felt like it. It was also another way to mess with her spouse.

Shani waited just enough time to guess that Lacey had just gotten comfortable.

"Kisses!"

"I hate you!" The bedroom door slammed shut.

PETL

Apartment, Akila is 2 years old, around 5pm:

Shani was leading 'the last group of the day' (her words) through the 'zoo' she'd set up in the penthouse. As a member of the last group, Agent Freeman really wondered if there were other groups that had been shown.

This final group consisted of Agent Freeman herself and the fellow agents having come for their routine check up on the Lacey and her offspring.

The zoo was more of a museum. There were four exhibits scattered around the living room, each fenced off with furniture and kiddie gates.

The first exhibit they were led to by their guide AKA Shani was merely a small area with a screen in it.

"Here, we have a classic animal that everyone knows and loves. Many recognize them as the villains in a popular D*sney movie, and all will recognize their iconic call. Behold! The hysterical hyena!" Shani pushed a button on the remote in her hand.

The screen came alive and started a video, showcasing Akila sitting in a hyena onesie and staring at the camera, smiling. From behind the camera Shani's voice could be heard whispering "Okay, go!" before Lacey's hands came into frame and began tickling their child. The laughter and screeches from the video melted the hearts of every agent in attendance before the screen went dark once more. Even Agent Freeman wasn't immune to the cuteness and her hard professionalism wavered. Qué precioso. She recorded her observations with her pen and clipboard.

The next enclosure was much like the first.

"Here we have an animal so fierce that even lions know to stay out of their way. Witness the hot tempered honey badger!"

The screen flashed on and this time it was Akila in what appeared to be a honey badger onesie. Or a skunk onesie. Either way the video began with Akila standing up. Then, with her arms outstretched like a threatened anteater, she let out a powerful:

"Rawr!"

Many agents 'ooed' and clapped, amused by the display of ferocity. Another wave of warmth rushed over Agent Freeman's icy demeanor. Next enclosure.

"As we near the end of our journey, I would be remiss if I didn't show you the most dangerous animal in our humble establishment. Its ferocity matched only by its cuteness, gaze upon the mighty... chinchilla!!!!!!"

The screen kicked on and Akila was once again standing in front of the camera, this time dressed in a large rodent onesie that appeared to be real chinchilla fur. Wouldn't surprise Agent Freeman, Lacey had been known to spend more on lesser wants. Shani could be heard behind the camera urging Akila on. Specifically to do something, anything. Akila looked at the camera with confusion before seemingly deciding on a course of action.

She rose to her feet, and in a reenactment of the badger video, raised her arms and roared. Shani, the one behind the camera, screamed in joyous terror. Spurred on by the reaction, Akila walked towards the camera with many more roars. Upon reaching the camera, Akila pounced, knocking over her mother. The camera hit the floor and much like actual mauling videos, the video settled with the action just out of frame, the only difference being the hysterical laughter coming from Shani along with the roars.

"Truly, a harrowing experience. I barely escaped with my life. Last, but definitely not least, we've reached the final enclosure. This may not be the most dangerous animal, in fact they are quite cuddly, but they are quite lively nonetheless. I present to you, gentle visitors, the Laceys!"

The fourth and final enclosure did not have a screen and was larger than the other three. It was larger because inside of it, in matching yet differently coloured pajamas, were Lacey and Akila, playing with some toys. Upon the introduction, Akila looked up and ran to the edge of the playpen.

"Aunty Agent Freeman! Aunty Agent Freeman!" Her mismatched eyes were glowing as she looked up at Agent Freeman. In a rare, not so rare when it came to Akila, display of unprofessionalism and a breach in their observation mission, Agent Freeman reached down and picked up Akila, holding her in her arms.

"Hello, mija. And how are you doing?" Akila ignored the question and hugged Agent Freeman.

She then heard Shani clear her throat and found her pointing at a sign that said 'Do not handle the animals without permission.'

"Lo siento, Shani." Agent Freeman lowered Akila back into the playpen, feeling an emptiness that only a mother could. She wished her children were still small enough to be held. Now they only came around on the holidays. They were around Lacey and Shani's age. She wished they would hurry up and give her grandchildren to hold.

Once back in the enclosure, Akila stayed at the edge of the pen and opened her mouth wide.

"Ahhhhh." Shani answered Agent Freeman's confused look by handing her a bowl of grapes.

"Because they are safe to handle, we allow guests to hand feed the Laceys, if they've been good."

"I see." Agent Freeman began feeding grapes to Akila one by one, enjoying the simple happiness that eating brought the child. She also recognized Lacey's appetite in her, as Akila seemed determined to finish the whole bowl and Agent Freeman noticed three other empty bowls already inside the enclosure. She also noticed something else inside of the enclosure. Namely, an animal that wasn't 'a Lacey.'

"Um, Shani. Another animal seems to have escaped their enclosure and entered this one." Shani looked over at Chunky, who sat in Lacey's lap being pet.

"Oh, that's our head zookeeper. She's fine." Agent Freeman decided not to question it. She noticed Lacey staring lovingly at the grapes being fed to her offspring. Other Agents noticed too, as one of them asked permission.

"Can I feed that one?"

Shani got huffy. "No. grapes are only for good Laceys."

Agent Freeman bit the bullet. "How has that one been bad?"

"She bit me when I fed her in front of the first tour." I guess there have been other groups before us. Before she could ask the next logical question, they were interrupted by a commotion outside.

Shani headed over to the balcony. Agent Freeman handed Akila the bowl and followed suit, leaving the rest of the agents to coo at the enclosure and take pictures as if it were a real zoo. Upon looking back as she reached the balcony, she saw Akila sneaking grapes to Lacey.

Outside of the building, there seemed to be a protest in the street. So many people that the street had been shut down and police barricades were set up. Agent Freeman's senses were heightened to the max. The Agency took the utmost care to be covert and as non-invasive as possible to the lives of the entities they allowed to exist in the public. Or in Lacey's case, entities they were afraid to anger while keeping them under surveillance. There was no scheduled public event for today. No permits for the street being blocked off or anything of the sort. They triple checked. She looked back at the enclosure to see how Lacey was responding to the motion. So far she glanced over towards the windows with mild curiosity but was overall preoccupied being fed grapes by her daughter.

12