Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Freeman went through hundreds of protocols in her head as to how the disperse the crowd, ranging from peaceful to not so peaceful. She was willing to do whatever it took to prevent the events Lacey had threatened at that award ceremony all those years ago. For the greater good.

Before she settled on a course of action, Shani stepped out onto the balcony to get a better view and the crowd grew silent. Then an uproar of angry shouts came flying at the mother in a cacophony of displeasure. Agent Freeman joined Shani on the balcony, keeping an eye out for any physical threats. Looking like a deer in headlights, Shani addressed the populace.

"What do you people want?!" More incoherent shouts came up before a group wearing matching shirts quieted the crowd. Those must be the ring leaders. Should I authorize the snipers? Cut the head off the snake and all that. A man took out a megaphone.

"What we want is the release of those Laceys you unfairly keep locked up in those prisons!" Okay, what? The crowd behind him cheered in unison.

"Asad!?" Shani's demeanor took on more angry than confused. "What are you doing? Who are these people?" A woman snatched the megaphone from the man.

"We are People for the Ethical Treatment of Laceys! We believe that all Laceys should be free! Free to eat as many grapes as they want, roam where they please, and cuddle all the Shanis they want, when they want!"

"Nia!? What are you-" They interrupted her with a coordinated chant.

"Free-the-Lace-sy *clap-clap-clapclapclap* Free-the-Lace-sy *clap-clap-clapclapclap*" The chanting continued for another minute or so. Agent Freeman looked back into the apartment. Lacey had finished the grapes and Akila was now playing with Chunky. She was looking over towards them with that blank stare of curiosity. We need to de-escalate this, now. Before Agent Freeman could give the snipers the go ahead though, a woman dressed in a business suit walked through the crowd and snatched the megaphone from Nia.

"Shani?" Amirah's voice reached their ears. "Who are these people? Why are they yelling at our apartment?" Before Shani could defend herself, Nia and Asad jumped in to explain the situation. Amirah had forgotten to let go of the megaphone trigger, so Agent Freeman and Shani heard how Lacey had been unjustly imprisoned and was being starved of grapes. Amirah called back up to Shani, this time sounding angry.

"I don't know what they are talking about but when I get up there Lacey better be free and eating grapes."

"But-"

"No 'buts' Shani. I'm coming up now." With that, Amirah handed the megaphone to Asad and made her way through the police barricade and into the building.

"Stupid Asad, always getting me in trouble." Shani pouted as she entered the apartment.

By this point Lacey was standing at the edge of the enclosure, having heard Amirah's voice. Her curiosity was at max when a grumbling Shani went over and opened the gate. Lacey joined Agent Freeman on the balcony, followed by a still annoyed Shani holding Akila. Upon seeing the Laceys freed, the crowd erupted in cheers and celebration.

After being momentarily interested in the crowd of people outside, Akila began to wiggle as a sign to be put down. Once down, she started dragging her mothers back into the apartment.

"Mommies, zoo!" She repeated the phrase over and over as she shepherded her parents into the enclosure, closing the gate behind them. Looks like she wasn't done playing.

Agent Freeman looked out at the crowd of people, who were now milling about, unsure of what to do. She cleared her throat.

"It appears that they have gone back to playing 'zoo.', this time all of them in the cage."

The crowd became confused. They had achieved their goal but then the Laceys went back into captivity willingly. Dejected at their bittersweet victory, the crowd slowly dissipated as the people returned to their lives.

Agent Freeman was then dragged into the apartment by Akila, who had remembered she was also there. Now she too was a part of the enclosure as per the incessant request of Akila. She parked herself and Agent Freeman at the edge and opened her mouth for more grapes, urging Agent Freeman to do the same.

Agent Freeman was the most senior staff on this mission, with almost two decades of experience dealing with the unknown. She had earned a lot of respect through her work and cultivated a near perfect record of professionalism.

This same Agent Freeman was now trying her hardest not to blush as younger agents under her command called her cute and hand fed her grapes. Some of them even attempted to pet her before being scared off with a glare. She tried to distract herself by questioning Shani.

"I've been meaning to ask. Why do you keep saying 'Laceys' as plural? There is only one Lacey here." Shani answered truthfully and innocently, slightly confused at the question. She pointed to Akila.

"Well, one and a half." Akila swallowed the grape she had just been feed and responded indignantly.

"No, Mommy! I'm two and half!"

Morning Routine

It never gets old.

Apartment, morning, two years after graduation

"Noooooooooooo..." The sleepy Lacey moaned, pleading for the lover she clung to to stay in bed.

Amirah continued getting out of bed, easily prying the arms of the whimpering Lacey off of her as she stood.

"Noooooo..." Lacey laid limp in the bed, face down. She wasn't awake enough to follow her elder girlfriend. "Use one of your sick days..."

"I can't just use my time off whenever you want me to stay home, I'd never go back to work." Amirah gathered her toiletries and headed toward the bathroom.

Every morning, like clockwork, Lacey would whine and beg for Amirah to stay home. Most of the time Amirah said no. But sometimes she said yes. Two point five percent of the time, to be exact. And Lacey was nothing if not persistent, seeing probability as a binary. If there was any chance at all, it was worth trying. As Amirah entered the bathroom, act two of the morning routine commenced.

"It's okay Josie, you still have me." A tired Shani rolled over and wrapped her arms. And as usual, it triggered Lacey's fight or flight response.

"Nooo! No!" Her tired protests were louder and Lacey was trying to wiggle out of her other lover's grasp as Amirah closed the bathroom door.

---

Amirah, freshly washed, moisturized, and exfoliated, exited the bathroom and reentered the bedroom. Both of them were asleep again, Lacey nuzzled in Shani's arms. She thought about kissing their foreheads but didn't want to wake them.

On her way out, she noticed a plate of freshly cooked breakfast on the kitchen table. A note under it read eat me in Shani's script. And beneath that, in Lacey's handwriting, it read or else.

Not to disappoint them, she forced herself to stay the few extra minutes to eat the food before heading out.

As usual, thanks for reading. I plan on returning to writing regularly and this is the first step in that plan.

12