Private Lessons with Mrs. Burdeck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just think how it would feel..." The naked globes bounced as she took a lazy step forward. Her cadence took on a breathy quality. Almost a moan, Tim painfully took note. "To release... into them." Her earlier proposal rang in his head, and Tim's already moist underwear became a little wetter when his brick of a penis dripped out more pre-cum.

Tim weighed out his options. The door was right behind him. He had been raped by this older woman (and it had felt sooooo good) up until a few moments ago. He could quickly escape, report her to authorities, and continue with his life. He knew that was the right decision. Or...

Tim's eyes tracked the jiggling breasts up and down as mommy took another step closer to him.

Tim could become overwhelm with pleasure and submit to the will of his teacher. He could plunge into the valley of mommy's tits and have the best orgasm of his life. Tim's knees almost became weak at the thought of what her velvet sex would feel like as it clenched around his member.

"Tim, honey..." Her voice dropped down impossibly low. It was not a tone that was about to ask a question. It was about to issue an order.

"Come to mommy."

And he went.

When he was standing in front of the towering, buxom instructor, she got on her knees and pulled down Tim's underwear. She held up her enormous breasts and spoke with clarity.

"Tim, when I wrap my tits around you and you explode... you are mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good boy."

The milky pillows were brought up and around his already-slick length. They squeezed together, and Tim's eyes went wide. It was amazing. The breasts began to pump up and down with a shluck, and Tim let out a loud moan.

"Do you like it?" Her arms were working furiously and it was almost impossible to reply.

"Nnnnyesss mmmy." This brought the handjob to shame. This brought everything else Tim had previously thought felt good in his life to shame. His balls began to ache, and he dimly realized that his seed was about to shoot.

"Are you ready to come?"

shluck shluck shluck

"Mhmmmmm!"

shluck shluck shluck

"Then come for mommy."

Tim saw white as he violently thrust into the tight cleavage and let out a deafening scream. He would never leave mommy. He would never doubt mommy. He would never- holy shittt. The pleasure was impossible, nothing would ever compare to this. Gradually, his orgasm ebbed, and he shook, basking in the afterglow.

"Did you like that?" The motherly tone was back. Tim was unable to reply with words. He shook his head quickly up and down.

"Good boy..." Her green eyes turned almost predatory... "Get ready baby..." She began to remove her pants with purpose. Thick, muscular thighs and a sopping, hairy cunt flashed into Tim's sight.

"Because mommy's about to ride you until you see stars..."

It was going to be a long night...

12