Private Members’ Day

Story Info
Masturbation, massage and more at the spa!
4.3k words
4.54
25.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve weaves his BMW through the narrow lanes of southern England dutifully following his satnav. "You have arrived," the satnav announces. There it is, looking just like its website picture, a red brick Georgian house, classically proportioned. Once a rich man's mansion, now its an exclusive spa. The gravel crunches under Steve's car as it joins the Mercedes, Jaguars and Teslas parked in the long drive. Then he's up the stately steps, between the classical pillars, through the oak door and stands momentarily awed in the huge reception hall.

There's a desk with a woman behind it. She looks so professional in her glasses and curve clinging white coat ending high up her black nylon clad thighs, the bulge of her breasts bearing the spa's logo. She checks Steve's membership, booking and the so strict health check. All in order.

"Welcome to this week's private members' day." With a welcoming smile she picks up the phone. "Your hostess for the day will be with you in a moment. Her name's Julie." She gives another, more mischievous, smile. "She'll be so pleased to help you with anything you want. Do take a seat."

Steve settles himself into a brown leather armchair and gazes around him. He remembers his friend's words:

"Its expensive." It certainly is! "But its worth it and just what you need. It's not just for single men. My wife and I go there quite often. You never know whom you'll meet."

Single men -- the words reverberate in Steve's head. Joan. Just a few months ago there she was in bed next to him, under him, on top, warm, soft, smooth and so adventurous. Then ... still just in her forties. So tragic. But Julie arrives, and in an instant Steve's sad thoughts are dispelled.

Julie's mid twenties with blonde hair to her shoulders. Her man's dream figure's squeezed into the short white coat, the one the girls at the spa wear just for private members' days. It's daringly low cut between her big young breasts and ends high up her bare tanned thighs. Her pretty face beams a welcoming smile as she introduces herself.

"Good morning Mr Tomlinson. I'm Julie, your hostess for the day. I'm here to make sure you have anything you want."

She stands in front of him, legs slightly spread, rocking slightly but so sensuously on her heels. Steve's exploring eyes already see nude, like he's seen her nude before in the spa's website pages now he's a private member too.

"Do come with me," her brisk professional voice continues. "I'll show you where you can get changed, though clothing is optional on private members' days. Then I'll show you round."

Julie's heels go click clack on the foyer floor before they're silenced in the thick carpet of a wood panelled corridor lined with pictures of nude men and women showing off perfect faces and bodies. With her every stride Julie's short white coat tightens over her swaying bottom. The outline of her brief panties show, and the gaps between the widely spaced buttons show Steve her big bouncy breasts aren't contained in a bra.

In a locker room Steve strips. He briefly examines himself naked in the full length mirror. He knows he's got nothing to be ashamed of: late forties, slim, fit and muscular from the gym, just a streak of grey in his hair, looking every bit the successful executive that he is, and as some describe it "well hung." He runs his fingers between his legs, ruffling his dark pubic hair. For today Steve's trimmed back to a neat ring just round his penis and balls. For good measure he's taken half a Viagra though he knows he doesn't need it. If Julie is a sign of what's to come his erection is already rising hard. Then clad just in a white towelling robe he's ready for anything the day has to offer.

Julie shows Steve the lounge with its armchairs to relax in and magazines to enjoy. An open magazine displays its centrefold: a blonde girl doing the splits nude on a sheepskin rug, leaning back on her hands so her big young breasts swing up. Julie dutifully closes it and returns it to a pile. On another magazine's cover a bronzed, muscular young man naked but for women's red high heel shoes stands astride a big silver tanked motorcycle.

"We cater for all tastes," Julie comments with a smile that shows Steve's exploring eyes on her breasts and legs have already told her what his tastes are.

Then the pool. Under a big glass atrium palm trees and comfortable loungers surround its wide edge. Men and women are swimming, playing and splashing. Through the water Steve sees dark shadows of pubic hair that show the swimmers are all nude.

"Now Mr Tomlinson," Julie's voice is brisk and professional. "I understand your first session is our men's 'Be at home in your body' class. It's very popular." She gives Steve a mischievous grin. "Its about to start so let me take you there."

Click-clack go Julie's heels and her coat tightens over her bottom as she leads the way.

The class room is functional and cosily lit. Its walls are a relaxing colour and tastefully decorated with pictures of women, nude or in underwear in poses as erotic as any in the magazines. Steve's the last to arrive. Five other men are already there, all naked, of ages from thirty to sixties, with penises of various sizes, hairiness and stages of erection. And like men always do, as well as studying the pictures they're all studying each other's sex kit while trying not to let their interest show.

Men's eyes go to Steve's penis as he strips off his towelling robe. With the sheer eroticism and with the Viagra at work the head of his eight inches of stiffly arching manhood is pointing straight up at the ceiling.

The door opens, in walks the class tutor, and all the men's eyes are instantly on her. She's mid thirties, attractive and vivacious. Her dark hair's in a pony tail and her perfect body's squeezed into a purple leotard, low cut between big breasts, high cut at her hips, just a thong between smooth bum cheeks that gleam under the lights, tanned bare legs ending in purple high heels. Her leotard's the kind that emphasises her curves even more sensuously than if she was nude. With confident strides, swinging thighs, wiggling bottom and breasts bouncing under her leotard she walks to the centre of the room and stands with legs wide, rocking her heels. She scans the naked men around her and smiles.

"Thank you all for coming gentlemen. I'm Laura, your masturbation mistress. Masturbate, wank, jack off, you all do it don't you?" Laura gives the smile of a woman who enjoys her job as her eyes swing round the circle of men. "Of course you do! I'm here to help you get the best out of your masturbation experience." She pauses. "Now gentlemen, lets get down to business."

In a single sensuous movement Laura slips off her leotard and tosses it into a corner. Standing nude but for high heels, she slowly twirls, hips swaying, big breasts swinging. Men's eyes explore her naked body, from her firm round breasts, all a man could desire, to the neat dark strip of cunt hair between her legs.

"Do you like what you see, gentlemen?" Six penises are now hard up fully erect. "Mmmmmm....! Big boys! I can see you do! There's nothing like a naked woman in heels for getting cocks up!"

With hips and breasts swinging Laura strolls slowly round the circle of naked men inspecting them with her eyes and hands. She fondles backsides, runs light fingers down bum cracks, reaches under men between spread legs to tickle arses. Her hand slides down bellies and ruffles pubic hair to explore their sex kit. She lightly fondle testicles, stroking and running her fingers along straining hard penises as if she's testing for stiffness and length. As she plays with men she brushes her naked body against theirs, her thighs against theirs, her breasts and nipples against arms, her belly against hard penis shafts and soft cock heads..

She comes to Steve, months without Joan naked in his arms. At Laura's first touch his erection twitches even harder. Laura's hand explores his straining manhood and her naked body presses against his. He grunts and involuntarily thrusts his hips forward. Then, almost as involuntarily his hand slides down her bare back to fondle her smooth bum cheeks, to explore the valley between them, to stroke her smooth warm thighs, to slide through her cunt hair and touch her vagina lips.

"Mmmmmm....!" Laura purrs. "Naughty boy! Later!" Laura flicks Steve's straining penis, smiles, and moves on.

Laura's lesson continues, through porn, lube, toys, foreskins, stroking and tugging, edging ....

"... And some men find fetish toys an aid. You like to play with women's underwear and stockings when you wank don't you?" Laura grins. "Who's been a naughty boy and played with his mother's knickers?"

Under Laura's searching eyes, around the circle faces turn red, Steve's included.

Steve's already well familiar with the fetish pleasures of panty play. He long ago discovered the erotic treasures in his mother's and big sister's laundry. Through lonely months Joan's soft panties on his aching hard cock have aroused memories of her soft fingers, lips and tongue. Wearing her tiny thongs taut over his straining cock have excited him as remembers Joan in them, her bush showing through lace, the feel of the thin gusset between her legs against his fingers, slipping them down her legs. So many times, as his semen's spurted over the panties, in his mind it's been Joan's so well remember vagina he's filled.

Naughty boys! Now. Let's see what we can do with sexy knickers like the ones you took from mummy's laundry."

On a shelf there's a neat pile of skimpy girly panties and thongs in simple cotton, smooth satin, see thru lace, in white, black, red and pastel pink, some stockings too. As if Laura's taken a liking to Steve she demonstrates with him. From the pile she takes black satin panties edged with lace. Stretching them in her hand she brushes them smoothly across Steve's penis head, over his lust and Viagra stiffened and pleasure sensitised penis shaft. Standing beside him astride Steve's thigh, her breasts brushing his arm and her cunt hair brushing his thigh, she runs the panties back and forth under him between his legs, just like he's done so often with Joan's panties.

Steve groans and his erection strains as Laura treats him to panty fetish pleasure. His hungry hands explore her body again. Steve's sweating, the veins on his straining shaft are standing out and the black satin's smeared wet with pre cum by the time Laura steps back and her lesson carries on.

"Now gentlemen. Let's see you put what you've learned into practice. You like looking a naked women when you wank. Let me give you something to look at while you wank and for your spare hands to play with."

There's a circular platform in the room, high enough that on it her naked body's in easy reach of men's hungry hands as they stand around her. Laura kneels on its top, spreads her long legs wide and arches her back to thrust her big firm breasts up and out.

"Off you go gentlemen. Get those hands pumping, treat yourselves and have fun!"

Six lust crazed naked men crowd around Laura, hands on their erect penises, jostling for position for their spare hands to explore her naked body while they masturbate over her, and Steve's among them. One man's wearing a women's white cotton thong stretched round his thighs erotically underlining his balls and cock, another has black lace panties hung on his cock. And as men play with her Laura she arches her naked body into leg spread, tit and pussy thrusting poses every bit as penis-straining as the pictures on the wall.

For months Steve's masturbated over mere pictures of women, over Joan in pictures as hot as any porn, over the sexy underwear she's worn for him. But Laura, like every man, knows nothing equals masturbating over a real live naked woman. As men stroke and tug their shafts they prod their penis heads against her soft smooth flesh, their hungry hands explore her breasts, buttocks, legs and their excited fingers ruffle her pubic hair. One after another masturbating men's hands go frantic, their hips thrust, their buttocks clench. They grunt as semen splashes over Laura's breasts, face, bottom and pussy before they stagger back.

Now its Steve's turn to cum! A man staggers back, his emptied penis swinging, from Laura kneeling on her platform and Steve moves in front. Thrusting his hips forward Steve's penis prods Laura's belly between her navel and her cunt. His rhythmically pumping hand, tugging and stroking his well lubed shaft, pats her belly on every stroke. His other hand plays with her breasts and her thighs and cups over the mound between her spread legs.

Men before him have grunted "whore!" and "take that, slut!", but Steve grunts "Joan!" under his breath as his hand goes frantic,. In his orgasm thrust his penis head slides up Laura's belly as his spurting penis pulses in his hand. Steve's semen splashes semen over her Laura from her navel to her pussy. Then he too staggers back back, semen dripping from his swinging still half erect penis joining the others' on the floor. The last man noisily cums, frantically stroking with his cock head nestled between Laura's bum cheeks. Like the men before him and like Steve he staggers back,

Laura stays kneeling on her platform. Six men's semen trickles down her naked body, dripping from her nipples, catching in her navel and her cunt hair, with Steve's semen mixed with other men's running down her bum crack.

"Men are always so messy! Now gentlemen. It's time to use those panties for something else."

Still kneeling, Laura waits patiently while her obedient sex slaves who splashed over her use panties to wipe their trickling semen off her naked body.

With that class over Steve enjoys an iced orange juice and a browse through magazines in the well stocked lounge. It's time to join the nude swimmers in the pool. Steve feels men's and women's eyes follow him as he confidently strides naked round the poolside. He enjoys the heavy feel of his penis swinging with his steps, half erect with the memory of Julie, Laura, porn girls and naked men in red high heels.

After a swim Steve's resting in the water, holding onto the side rail. His eyes follow a woman as she strolls nude along the poolside toward him. Her hips swing and her large breasts bob sensuously with her strides, and Steve's gaze is locked on the triangle of dark cunt hair between her legs. She's about Steve's age, attractive with a mischievous smile on a face hinting sophistication, and wet dark hair to just below her ears. Directly above Steve she squats down on the poolside and smoothly swings her legs wide. Steve's looking straight up at her pussy with her vagina lips pulled open, ringed by dark hair and with her pink labia peeping out.

"Hi, you're new here, aren't you?" she asks. "My name's Alice. I noticed how you were looking at me," she adds with a mischievous smile, spreading her legs a little wider and letting her breasts swing.

Steve feels his face redden. He'd watched her in the water savouring her curves. He'd hungrily followed her long well shaped legs rhythmically thrusting, her round bum cheeks and the dark pubic shadow between her legs as she swam on her back. As he swam he'd dreamt of what he'd like to do with her.

"I'm getting out of the pool now," she says. "Join me for a drink?"

Now they're in loungers side by side nude together sipping drinks. Steve learns Alice likes classical music, Italian art, Thai food, but she's only there till the afternoon, then leaving to meet her daughter in the evening. Alice is single too, but through divorce.

"He left me for someone not much older than them," Alice says bitterly as Steve's eyes follow two naked men each barely half his age strolling by hand in hand with penises swinging in unison, heading toward a doorway.

As if suspecting he's tempted Alice puts her hand on Steve's knee, slides it slowly up his thigh and caresses him lightly just short of the purple knobbed steel bar now arching over his belly. "Would you like to join me in one of the private rooms? They're open on private member days."

Steve's eyes follow Alice as she motions with her head and eyes toward that same doorway. As if to make her invitation clear, Alice's soft fingers reach Steve's straining penis, run slowly and smoothly along its length and play lightly with its so sensitive head.

"Its been a long time," Alice adds softly. It's been a long time for Steve too.

The private room is all a couple could want. Sunlight filters through pastel curtained windows with fresh flowers on the sill. There's a solid framed bed wide enough for anything two lovers, like the entwined copulating couple Steve remembers from the web site picture of that room might wish to do. For the more adventurous there's a wide armed black leather armchair, a table and an upright chair. Full length mirrors on the walls and ceiling let lovers admire each other from any angle. On shelves are condoms, bottles and tubes of oils and creams, tissues for spurting fluids and toys to satisfy almost every kink.

But for Steve and Alice the bed is all they need. Wrapped round each other they frantically wrestle, lips together, legs against legs, penis against pussy and lust swollen cock head between lips and breasts. After months without a woman Steve's hands and lips explore every inch of Alice. She's just as hungry as he is. She spreads her legs for him, thrusts her breasts and arches her naked body for him to enjoy. His fingers and tongue explore her pussy, her breasts and aroused nipples and most of all between her legs. Soon she's trembling and whimpering with rising arousal.

Suddenly she twists herself out of Steve's arms. She gets on all fours, with her bottom toward Steve, her knees spread wide, juice glistening cunt hair peeping between bum cheeks gleaming under the lights. All her sophistication's gone, replaced by sheer wild lust.

"Want!"

As she cries out she fingers herself frantically between her spread legs. Steve gets behind her so close his cock head brushes her thigh. He holds her hips, savours the feel of her inner thighs and pussy lips against his cock head, so long without a woman! Then with a thrust and a grunt he's in. She's tight, she's wet and smooth with juice, she's deliciously warm round his shaft, and she's excited! Steve shows her knows how to make a woman wait, thrusting methodically to excite her throbbing aroused vagina. As he thrusts Alice tenses and judders in his hands and in her orgasm lets out a long half sob, half cry.

Now Steve pumps her frantically. In the mirror in front of her he sees her breasts swing with his frantic, powerful thrusts. His penis explodes with sex pleasure. His hips thrust hard against her soft cheeks, pushing her across the bed.

"Uhhhhhh! ... Joan!" Steve uncontrollably grunts as his semen spurts into her. He stays behind her for long moments, then slides his half erect penis out, smearing her cheeks and thighs with a last spurt of cum.

"Was that her name?" Alice asks, looking over her shoulder. But her eyes show she understands.

It's late afternoon now, near the end of Steve's stay. Alice has gone and Steve's naked on his back on a massage mat on the floor, his legs spread wide. In the ceiling mirror above him he can see his erect penis stretching almost up to his belly button as it arches hard over his belly. Wall lights glow softly, sensuous music plays, and from candles at the four corners of the room heavy scented aphrodisiac fumes as effective as Viagra rise.

"I hope you've enjoyed your day here," Julie says. "Our private members days are very popular. Just lie back while we enjoy our massage together now." She too gives the smile of a woman who enjoys her job.

'At the end of a luxurious day let our expert masseuse's soft hands relieve your stiff straining muscles' the spa's private member page had read, with an accompanying picture showing Julie nude and doing just what she's doing now.

12