Private Members’ Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's kneeling nude on the mat beside Steve, her knees wide, her pussy, thighs and bottom, and her breasts hanging heavily above him all placed just right for Steve's exploring hands to enjoy. She runs her light fingertips over his manly chest and gently caresses his inner thighs. Her fingers dart between his spread legs to tease and tickle his anus. With a feather she tickles Steve between his legs and over his balls to slowly drive Steve wild, as if she's heard Laura's erotic talk on toys. And all the time her hand slowly and relentlessly edges toward his balls and arching hard penis.

From an small glass flask Julie drips warm perfumed oil onto Steve's penis. Her light deft fingers spread it over its shaft and head, her fingers linger on the so sensitive base ridge of its head and that most exquisite spot of all, Steve's taut frenulum. Under her tender care Steve squirms and groans.

"Is that nice?" Julie asks, playfully flicking Steve's stiff cock.

"Yeah ..." Steve replies, his mind clouded by the candle fumes, and conscious only of his straining penis, Julie's gentle hand between his legs, and of Alice.

She bends down to kiss his penis tip, then takes his whole penis head briefly into her mouth and massages it with her tongue and lips. Steve groans and clutches Julie's bottom as her mouth treats Steve to pleasures he hasn't known since Joan..

Julie leans back and her hand moves to Steve's penis. It's taut oiled skin glistens under the soft lights. She runs a fingertip along its stiff length, tickling its lust swollen head, working him to the peak of steel hard erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity the way she's learned men like, and she likes too.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Mmmmmmm ....!" Steve purrs, his legs spreading wider and his hips arching up in anticipation of what's to come.

"Then I'll make you even more comfortable"

Julie moves, getting astride Steve's head, her soft warm thighs against his cheeks. Leaning over him on all fours her breasts swing pendulously above him, her nipples brushing his belly. Her pussy's right above Steve's face, her light brown cunt hair brushing his nose, her vagina lips placed for him to lick and kiss.

Julie's oiled hand wraps round Steve's penis shaft, her thumb and forefinger in a ring just below its head. She begins to stroke, rhythmically, full length, methodically, her thumb and finger catching the base of his cock head on the upstroke just the way Joan did. Steve's hands reach out to fondle Julie's thighs and bottom, to play with her breasts as they swing above him with the rhythm of her stroking hand. Julie's oiled hand is as smooth, warm and tight as Joan's vagina Steve remembers so well, and now as freshly remembered Alice's too.

"Did you enjoy Laura's class?" Julie asks, the rhythm of her stroking hand staying unchanged. "Her husband's a senior partner here. The women who come here like him to take a shower with them." Steve's present masturbation mistress chuckles. "And some of the men too."

Steve's orgasm's rising! He grunts and thrusts his hips up for more of Julie's hand. He clutches Julie's bum cheeks to pull her pussy down against his face. Julie shows she too knows how to make a man wait. She holds Steve trembling and whimpering on the exquisitely agonising brink of orgasm. Then finally when Steve's squirming, gasps and frantic clutching of Julie's thighs show he can't take any more, she strokes him through.

"Nnnnnnngghhhh! ... Alice! ... Ahhhhhh! ....."

With his strangled grunt Steve's hips ram up, his fingers dig into Julie's bum. Steve judders as spurt after spurt of semen splashes over his belly and chest, and over Julie's swinging breasts. Then finally her expert hand has teased out the last pulse of pleasure and spurt of semen and Steve's semen drips from her nipples onto his belly.

"Was that her name?" Julie asks with a smile as she reaches for a tissue to wipe Steve's trickling semen from his naked chest and belly. "Those private rooms are very popular too."

"Julie, will you do something for me?" Julie pauses, her eyes quizzical. "Wipe my cum off with your knickers."

Wiith a smile she picks up the tiny white cotton panties that Steve so recently slipped off her, and that she saw he so much enjoyed the feel of brushing across his cock. Like Laura and all the girls at the spa Julie knows all about men and their fetish pleasures.

"Naughty boy!" Julie laughs as she obliges.

It's dark now as Steve steps into his BMW. In one pocket he feels the bulge of the semen soaked panties Laura let her class keep. In another pocket there's a scrap of paper with "Alice" and a phone number on it. For the umpteenth time he checks that it's still safely there. Alice's last words still ring in Steve's mind.

"Do call me ... please. Any time."

Then dutifully following his satnav, Steve weaves his BMW through the narrow lanes on his long drive home.

12