Private Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She coughed, once, twice, and then brought her hand to her face. A rounded, oblong pool of eddying water formed in her hand, and when she brought it to her face it seemed to suck up the splattered cum like vacuum, leaving her face clean and, surprisingly, mostly dry. Licking her lips and smoothing out her robe, she looked past the towering cock staring her in the face and up to Thrall.

"Now then... Are you satisfied for the time being?"

"Well," he began, but was interrupted by a twitch of his cock that cannon-balled another load of spunk onto Jaina's clean face.

"I was hoping for a verbal answer," she deadpanned, eyes squeezed shut from the glob that had spattered her between the eyes.

"Not yet," he grunted, struggling to hide a grin.

Jaina forced an exasperated sigh. "Alright, best make it quick then." Using both of her middle fingers, she swiped at her eyes, gathering as much cum as possible before bringing both snowcapped fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean. Afterwards, she resummoned the watery disk from before and cleaned her face off more thoroughly before standing up. Raising a saliva-slick finger to her chin in thought, she eyed her chair and then the table before shrugging and turning around. Hiking her robe up, she bent over at the waist and grabbed at her ankles, exposing the pale flesh of her thick behind, white as the moon and just as round.

A second wind rushed through Thrall's cock; it was rock-hard, throbbing, and ready to utterly destroy Jaina's pussy. Tool in hand, he stepped up behind the small sorceress and her not-so-small rear-end. Guiding himself towards her dripping quim, he pressed his bulbous head against her folds, rubbing himself up and down and teasing the deceptively horny mage.

"Thrall..." she hissed, a hint of warning in her voice. "We don't have all day!" Jaina wiggled her thick booty back against him, though whether she was simply hungry for cock or truly worried about being discovered he couldn't tell.

Still, she was right.

With one hand on his shaft and the other gripping at a meaty asscheek, he pushed himself into the tight confines of her snatch, eliciting a pleased whimper from the blonde sorceress. Slowly, and with a firm hold on her body, he fed his length into her inch by inch until he was hilted to the root, his balls pressed snugly against her sweltering pussy. Jaina hummed an appreciative groan, the lips of her little pussy stretching obscenely wide to accommodate Thrall's massive girth. It was a wonder that she could even fit him, but, as she had learned years ago when he first split her open, it was the perfect fit. And If it wasn't so damn wonderful she wouldn't be allowing him to bend her over in a Dalaran conference room.

After giving her a moment to acclimate to the feeling of being stretched to full capacity, his hips began to move, gradually picking up speed until he was moving like a well-oiled piston. Despite her big booty and overall voluptuous body, she was tiny compared to his orcish frame. As such, he held on tight as he laid into her, hands wrapped supportively around her little waist while her pale cheeks jiggled and wobbled from the force of his body clapping against them.

Even with Thrall's support, Jaina struggled to hold on: grasping at her shins, she was slowly pushed forward, bare feet creeping across the stone floor as her hulking green lover pounded her pussy like it offended him. When she had maneuvered herself in range of a chair, she reached out to it, taking hold of it and holding on for dear life as Thrall worked her from behind. He punished her pussy in the best way possible, beating it into a dripping mess while her body shook under the sensations of a rapturous orgasm, followed by another and another. His cock had her seeing stars, and despite trying to stifle them, she was soon yelling her love for his tool in the forms of husky moans and groans that mixed with the noisy, flesh-on-flesh symphony created by Thrall's balls slapping against her soaked clit and his hips clapping her fat ass.

"Goodness!" Jaina whimpered as Thrall's cock knocked against her lubed up cervix. One of his hands raised then, and a loud grunt signaled the smacking of his hand against her behind. She cried out, as much from pleasure as from surprise, and her ass rippled as he spanked it again, forming a bright red handprint on her meaty cheek. "Ohhh, Light!" Her voice was low, husky, and dripping with pleasure. She threw her ass back against him, impaling herself upon his member, her sweaty body shaking and her legs quivering as she hit another climax.

As if desiring to be caught, she yelled out her pleasure into the chair while Thrall momentarily stopped his thrusts, enjoying the way her pussy clenched lovingly at his shaft as she came. When she had calmed down and finished drooling against the chair, he pulled out of her entirely, earning a series of coos as her pussy reluctantly let go inch by inch. Leaving her gaping and dripping wet, he dropped his sledgehammer of a tool atop her ass, tapping it against his handprint for good measure.

Still hungry for more, Jaina wiggled her booty back against him, blue eyes peering back at him through disheveled locks of honey-gold hair.

"Finished already, warchief?"

"Not until you are, my Lady."

They exchanged a grin and then he was back inside of her, hips thrusting against her at a slow pace while he poked and prodded against her backdoor with a bulky thumb. Jaina responded immediately to his efforts, purring like a contented cat as Thrall steadily pumped her full of prime orchish dick, bringing her to another orgasm in no time at all. His own orgasm had yet to come, but it was building and building, Jaina's feminine moans and squeals egging him on and encouraging him to blow his load. Resisting the urge to creampie the busty archmage, he gave her fat ass another smack and then easily picked her up.

"Thrall?" she gasped, but before she could question him further she was already belly-first atop the table with Thrall climbing up behind her. "I don't know if this is such a good idea."

"Don't worry, it's a sturdy table."

"I know, but..."

Thrall settled down on top of her, his upper body propped up by two large hands that were planted on either side of her while his lower body prepared to take her in a brutal pronebone position. His cock brushed tantalizingly against her skin, and he temporarily moved one of his hands to guide his tool against her glistening womanhood.

His head poked against her and she bit her lip.

Fuck it.

Tossing her messy golden locks back over her shoulder, she hastily moved some--but not all--of the various documents out of the way before settling in place with her head resting on her arms. Afterwards, Thrall's cock entered her once more, it's girth and overall size making her melt into the table as she marveled over how he could possibly fit inside of her. Yet fit he did, bottoming out within her and then just as quickly extracting himself for another toe-curling thrust. There was no acclimating this time: Thrall deep-dicked her quivering pussy as only an orc could, making her big booty jiggle and her buxom breasts balloon out from underneath her in such a way that they peeked out from either side of her back.

"So good," she moaned, voice throaty and nearly shaking. "And so damn big..."

The lewd sound of flesh against flesh began anew, and from above her Thrall's beastly grunts dampened her own pathetic mewls and moans. Jaina was losing her mind--a small woman sandwiched between a wooden table and a horny orc. He pummeled her from above and she writhed beneath him, flailing arms making a mess of the documents atop the table while she drooled onto a map strategically dotted and X'd with red ink. Minutes ticked by but time was meaningless to her; she could not even keep track of the amount of orgasms that thundered through her body. His cock seemed to not only scramble her insides, but her mind as well.

The pleasure was simply too great, and as intelligent as she was, Thrall did well to fuck her brains out, muscled hips clapping against the pale cheeks of her upturned ass as he pounded her against the table. Sensations surged through her curvy body, but one in particular roused the archmage from her sexual stupor: a most curious sensation, alarming and almost frightening. She struggled to concentrate; Thrall was relentless as he beat up her pussy, but at last it dawned on her. She understood what it was and it wasn't good.

"Hold on, Thrall!" she hissed, half-turning to face him. "Someone's coming!"

His eyes widened and his thrusts stopped. "Then we'd best get dressed!"

"There's no time. I will make us both invisible, just don't move!"

Jaina whispered a hurried incantation and a shower of sparkling, dust-like powder sprinkled over them before vanishing into thin air, leaving them both invisible to the panting man that suddenly burst into the room.

He was young, and, judging by his robes, probably a retainer for Modera or one of the other archmages. Red in the face--no doubt from sprinting here by order of his master--he sniffed and scrunched his nose.

"What the hell do they do in here? It smells like a whorehouse!"

Covering his nose with his sleeve, the man stepped towards the table, unaware of the naked human and orc frozen in coitus upon it. He scanned the documents splayed across it's glossy wooden surface, searching for one in particular while he simultaneously marveled at the disarranged state the papers were in. His eyes moved towards the area where Jaina's invisible head was and she shifted uncomfortably away from him, careful not to make any noise as he leaned over and grabbed the map her head had been resting on.

"Ugh, the bloody thing is wet!" he complained, holding it away from his body between two fingers. Grumbling, he scurried out the door, map in hand and happy to leave the musky room.

Jaina waited a moment before canceling the invisibility spell and glancing at Thrall.

"We'd better wrap this up," he rumbled, and she could barely nod in agreement before she was flipped over onto her back, legs folded against her body as Thrall laid atop her.

The girthy head of his massive green pillar teased itself against her entrance and she moaned needily, instinctively angling the lower half of her body up towards him so that he could better penetrate her. Accepting her lewd invitation, Thrall thrust himself into her, utterly filling her welcoming pussy, his hefty balls pressed snugly against her upraised behind. They moaned in tandem and she dug her fingers into her golden hair, mouth agape and eyes wide as he began to take her to task, hammering labored groans out of her while her large, pillowy breasts bounced across her chest.

Folded in half as she was, her legs and feet dangled above her head, ensuring that she was locked in place and at Thrall's mercy. His grunts were loud and his thrusts heavy as he mating pressed the powerful, cock-starved sorceress, rattling the table and further disarranging the papers atop it. It was a sight to behold, was there anyone else in the room to see it: his hulking body eclipsed hers, pounding her full of dick and dominating her atop the conference table. Each were dripping with sweat from their coupling and she whined beneath him, doing nothing to stifle the volume of her voice as she yelled her appreciation for the cock remodeling her insides. Thrall's balls swung like pendulums, beating her ass red from how often they smacked against her. They were wet from her repeated orgasms, covered in her juices as they trickled down through the valley of her ass and pooled onto the table.

Thrall's cock beat her brains out and fucked her silly, but Jaina's pussy drove him wild: her pink lips stretched to their utmost around his girth, hugging him tight and begging for his creamy payload. He intended to deliver it, and even if the Lich King himself barged into the room he didn't think he was capable of stopping himself. His hips undulated against her, fucking her with smooth, steady thrusts that had her shouting his name and gripping him hard. He was at his limit.

With Jaina's sultry, unabashedly cum-hungry voice in his ears, and her pussy wrapped tightly around his member, Thrall hilted himself inside of her and ceased his thrusts. His balls, now free to carry out their duty, pumped load after load of orcish baby batter deep inside of Jaina's over-sexed snatch, providing it with a creamy filling while they both groaned helplessly, lost in the pleasures of their coupling. Her body shivered underneath him and her eyes nearly disappeared within her head as she was struck with a final, intense orgasm that had her clawing at his back.

Balls nearly depleted, Thrall pulled out and leaned forward. Cock in hand, he aimed the rest of his sticky load at Jaina's stacked chest, splattering and lining her milky-white tits with a deluge of cum. Panting, she barely seemed to notice Thrall's handiwork, and her arms fell back down on top of the table. Similarly haggard, he sat back, leaning against his hands and admiring the way his cum leaked from her pussy.

After a short reprieve, he climbed off of the table and extended a hand towards her, helping her back onto her feet.

"You never cease to amaze me," he said, marveling at her small yet curvy body.

Grinning, Jaina raised herself onto her tiptoes and kissed him before turning to retrieve her clothes.

"Get dressed, they're on their way."

Thrall nodded but continued to stand where he was, mesmerized as Jaina pulled on her panties and then slipped into her hooded robe without bothering to clean the cum from her breasts. She was as beautiful as she was intelligent and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"I'll have to wash this later today," she mumbled, pulling at the fabric near her chest area. Turning back around to face him, she glanced at his naked cock and frowned. "What is it?"

Shaking his head to clear his clouded thoughts, he replied: "I... was hoping you could clean me off."

Jaina looked down at his cock and tapped a finger against her chin. "I suppose we have time for a little cleanup," she agreed.

Lowering herself onto her knees before him, she took his semi-flaccid member into her mouth, quickly fellating it until it glowed like an emerald with her saliva.

"I meant with that magic trick of yours, but this works just as well," he chuckled.

Jaina smiled up at him from around the dick in her mouth and happily continued sucking him off, hands placed neatly in her lap as she did so. Slurping down the last reserves of cum that escaped from his tip, she cleaned his manhood of their combined juices in little more than half a dozen bobs of the head before pulling off of it. "Anything else, warchief?"

"No, I'm--"

Jaina bolted up from her seated position, robes billowing as she turned and inspected the room. "Get dressed! Quickly!"

Alarmed, Thrall obeyed, trusting the urgency in her voice. While he did so, Jaina's arms raised and her hands moved like a conductor without a baton, opening windows and the lavish violet curtains that covered them. As if within the very heart of a tempest, wind blew in and out of the room, breezing past purple-glowing papers which seemed to be glued to the table and circulating fresh air into the previously musky conference room.

The windows closed and the door burst open just as he slipped his last boot on.

"I found these two wandering the halls!" Khadgar announced, stomping into the room with Varian and Garrosh in tow.

"Khadgar!" Jaina exclaimed, trying to hide the nervousness in her voice.

"We didn't think you'd make it," Thrall said, calm as if nothing had happened mere moments prior.

"Nonsense! I love dull, unproductive meetings!" Khadgar grinned and eyed the documents chaotically strewn across the table. "What happened? Was there a fight?" He looked at Thrall and Jaina who were finding their seats, voice a playful half-whisper as he spoke: "Was it you two?"

"There was no fight, Khadgar," Jaina replied, sitting down and still anxious as Thrall's cum leaked out onto her underwear.

"Not yet, anyways," Varian grumbled.

"Did somebody spill their drink or something?" Garrosh complained, ignoring the conversation at hand. "The damn table's all wet!"

Jaina bolted upright. "Apologies! That was me," she chuckled nervously. "I'll get it."

With a few quick waves of the hand, she gathered up the evidence of her tryst with Thrall into a floating ball of water and then chucked it out of the nearest window before sitting back down.

"You would make an excellent housemaid," Khadgar teased.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She rolled her eyes.

The door behind them creaked open, and through it came Modera, Donathan, and the rest of the Kirin Tor archmages. They exchanged greetings with Khadgar and seemed refreshed compared to when they had left the room. She noted that Pentarus carried the map she had earlier sullied with her drool. Blushing and hoping that she wouldn't leak cum onto the chair, she cleared her throat.

"Shall we begin, then?"

12