Private Practice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The same." Juanita said. "Mostly Spanish, but some French and Italian ancestors, which is why the Romance Languages are so natural to me. I grew up with them."

Meanwhile, it was an imminent disaster for Todd and Teresa. When Tina Stirewalt was introduced, Teresa had attempted to make a positive connection by asking "Are you related to a Dana Stirewalt?"

"She's my sister." said Tina, her voice unfriendly, even hostile. "How do you know her?"

"We interviewed her as a potential witness in a case, once." said Teresa. "It came to nothing." That wasn't quite true, as Dana had reported someone as missing, who was still missing (Author's note: 'Consent of the Governed', among other places.). "So are you in School now?"

"Yes." said Tina Stirewalt. "I'm studying to be an advocate for Climate Justice."

Teresa said, trying to be nice, "I should put you in touch with my first cousin, Colin Esterson. He sells carbon credits and carbon offsets."

"Hmmph!" said Tina. "I've heard of him. He's just a greedy capitalist himself, mooching off the great cause of Climate Justice to enrich his own pockets. Those carbon credits are a scam; they do nothing to further the cause of Climate Justice."

"Oh, I don't know about that." said Marcia Harland. "They give polluting, earth-destroying capitalist business the chance to redeem themselves by purchasing them, so that their filthy money goes to lobby Government officials to enact laws that serve Climate Justice. Have you purchased your carbon credits, Mr. Burke?"

Todd's smile was set and forced as he said "No, I don't play that blackmail or guilt game. And my company has earned several Conservation awards. Just this year our Fillmore County plant earned the top Water Conservation award from the Federal EPA."

Harland was not impressed. "You should be doing more. All you capitalists are just greedy swine, sucking the life out of hardworking people, taking advantage of low-income workers."

Todd said "Like the ones coming across the border illegally, searching for a better life?"

"Pfff!" exhaled Marcia Harland. "Better life. There's no 'better life' here in America with all the greedy capitalist swine taking advantage of people, taking their money, and destroying the earth in the process."

"There are much worse places to be." Dr. Wolfgang Strauss, said loudly across the length of the table. "I escaped from East Germany as a child. Members of my family died to give the rest of us a chance for Freedom."

"We need more East German ideas and policies here." Marcia Harland said, undeterred.

The Maestro fired back: "Tell me, Ms. Harland, what do you consider the worst thing about America to be?"

"The Constitution." Marcia Harland replied with great alacrity.

(Author's note: what you just read is based upon actual events that really happened.)

It immediately became quiet and awkward at the table. Dr. Strauss, Laura, Teresa, and Todd said nothing more, and their faces showed their derision at Harland's traitorous words. Seeing the reactions, Harland and Tina Stirewalt also became silent as their faces showed their own anger... at us. Juanita Rivera attempted to strike up a conversation with me again, but I just shook my head, almost sadly; we were done pretending this was a civil conversation between persons with differences of opinion.

"Shall we get up and leave?" Teresa whispered to me.

"I wouldn't blame you if you did." I said. "But I'll wait until Alison is done announcing the Madden Award."

A server stopped between me and Teresa and topped off our water glasses. She whispered to us: "I knew Johnny, too. Thank you for taking down the bastards that killed him..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As a slush of orange sherbet was served for dessert, the speeches began. State Senator Katherine Woodburn came up to the lectern in the middle of the head table and said "Thank you for coming, everyone, to the first formal reception by our new University President and First Lady... Yeah!"

That 'yeah' had been added when Katherine astutely noted that the applause was barely polite. Apparently the seating of adversaries together had affected more than just our table.

Undeterred, Katherine went on: "We are also here to honor the creation of a new award in the field of Journalism, but first, I'll ask Dr. Moore to come up and say a few words and introduce the others."

The applause was a little better for just Dr. Jerry Moore as he came up to the lectern. "Thank you, Senator Woodburn, and it's an honor to have you here with us tonight. Your enlightened support of our great University for many years is greatly appreciated."

Katherine got good applause at that 'applause line', then Dr. Moore continued: "And now I would like to introduce Dr. Joseph Zenger, holder of the the Elijah Parish Lovejoy Chair of Journalism and head of the Journalism School."

Dr. Zenger came up and nodded acknowledgement of the polite applause, then said "As you know, there are a number of awards in Journalism. The most prestigious are the Pulitzer Prize, awarded by Columbia University, and the Peabody Awards, awarded by the University of Georgia Journalism School."

Dr. Zenger: "As you know, journalist Keith Madden was killed by a car bomb explosion as he was investigating the crimes of Claude Cardinal O'Leery, and his partner in the investigation, investigative journalist Tim Geiger narrowly avoided also being murdered. Cardinal O'Leery was brought to Justice, but when Ms. Alison McFarland contacted me about an award for courage or heroism in Journalism for her journalists, we were both surprised to find that there really is not a worthy one out there."

Dr. Zenger; "We want to change that, and so with the help and support of Dr. Moore and the University's School of Journalism, we are creating the Keith Madden Award for Courage in Journalism. It is our hope that this award will become as prestigious as any in the honored field of Journalism, and that journalists who risk their lives and sometimes give their lives will be acknowledged for their sacrifices to bring people the truth they have the right to know." The assembled guests, especially the journalists in the back, applauded more strongly.

Dr Zenger: "And now I'd like to ask Alison McFarland to come up and announce the first recipient of the Madden Award." Alison got up and went to the podium to polite applause.

"Thank you, Dr. Zenger." Alison said. "I want to thank you, Dr. Zenger, and the University Journalism School for sponsoring this award. And I want to thank Dr. Moore and the University Board of Trustees for their support, as well." Polite applause.

Alison: "After Keith was murdered, the investigation was taken over by Law Enforcement. There were those in the Federal Government that wanted to spirit Cardinal O'Leery out of the country, and shield him from arrest for his crimes. I would like to take a moment to thank Police Commanders Donald Troy and Teresa Croyle, and Police Chaplain Alberto Romano for defying them, and arresting that odious, evil man." There was the merest smattering of applause.

Alison: "So without further ado, I am pleased to announce that the first recipients of the Keith Madden Award for Courage in Journalism are Keith Madden himself, posthumously, and Timothy Geiger. Tim?"

As applause began, Geiger got up and went towards the lectern. Alison handed him his medallion in its box, and a framed certificate. Then what was supposed to be a perfunctory hug became a long hug as Geiger and Alison both became emotional, remembering the loss of their colleague.

Teresa and I were the first two to stand as we applauded, and Laura, Todd, and Dr. Strauss stood right after us. To her credit, Dr. Juanita Rivera also stood, and others, mostly Trustees and journalists, joined the standing ovation by rising to their feet. But Marcia Harland and Tina Stirewalt were not only not clapping, they steadfastly remained in their seats, as did the despicable Dr. Lionel Carmela and some of the other Faculty in the room.

Dr. Moore barely had time to close the ceremonies with good night wishes before people were up and moving towards the exits... and none faster than Dr. Laura Fredricson. I did shake hands with Dr. Strauss, and even accepted Juanita Rivera's handshake offer, then was up and moving to catch up with my wife. Todd was right behind me, as was Teresa. And I did take note that J.P. Goldman and Selena Steele were also among those making a point to leave quickly...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Teresa and Todd walked with Laura and me to my Police SUV, then I drove them over to their vehicle. As they drove off for their home, I texted Molly and Paulina at The Cabin that Laura and I would stay at the Mountain Nest tonight, and we drove there.

"That was... and unmitigated disaster." Laura said as we drove out, then fell silent and watched out the shotgun door window. I just made a 'noise' in agreement, and drove in silence myself, watching carefully for possible threats as I always did.

Once at home, we went inside. Laura made us drinks as I took off my medal-laden jacket and hung it up, followed by removing my MOV from around my neck and carefully putting it in the jacket's inner pocket.

"Here you go." Laura said, handing me a 'gray viagra' along with my drink. "I'm going to need some 'stress relief' tonight. And hold you to your promise about eating me."

"I just took some ibuprofen for my back." I said. "Any potential problems with that and the gray pill?"

"No, it's fine." Laura said. So I took the pill. As we sat on the far-side sofa, our hips pressing together, she said "I should apologize to you, for being such a bitch tonight."

"No, you don't have to." I replied. "I totally understand. But tell me, what were you and Dr. Strauss talking about? The only word I really understood was taking our daughter's name in vain."

Laura said "He was telling me that Carole was figuring out how to play the violin without his help. So he started teaching her the concepts of Music, and she grasped the mathematics of it immediately. He said he's had a few boys do that, but Carole is the first girl he's ever seen to be a prodigy like that. He also said that Marie has an artist's mind, and once she learns the basics, he thinks she might be able to compose some original pieces."

"High praise from The Maestro." I said. "I don't think his opinion of Marcia Harland was nearly as high."

"No doubt about that." Laura said. "I truly wish those Leftist know-it-alls would have to live in the conditions they wish upon America... a Totalitarian State where they can be imprisoned and tortured, even murdered, for speaking their minds."

"As long as we don't have to endure that along with them, I'd be all for that." I said.

Laura changed the subject by saying "I guess I'm lucky I was at the second table. I did notice Carmela was ahead of us, closer to the front. Does that mean what I think it does?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so." I said. "He's held in higher esteem that us. But I think what bothered me the most about tonight was the way Celeste Moore, or someone else, put people who were so antagonistic to each other at the same tables. And the more I think about it, the more I think it was on purpose. Like I said earlier, way too many tables were that way for it to be coincidences."

"Why do you think she did that, assuming it was her?" asked Laura as her hand drifted over my lower abdomen.

"They 'why' may not matter." I said. "But an athletic booster, a pretty big money donor to the University's athletic programs, left rather that sit at the same table as Jan Camp. He'll definitely have another conversation with Jerry Moore about it, and he ultimately may stop giving money to the School. And then other Boosters may do the same after he talks to them."

As I caressed Laura's thigh under the slit of her dress, I said "And that could spill over to other things... like University Hospital. What Teresa has done and is doing there is nothing short of amazing; it's the Stuff of Legend. But if Celeste Moore keeps up creating these divisions, the Hospital could get hurt. And then there are the many other good academic programs at the School... like the Psychology Department... that could suffer."

"That may happen, anyway." Laura said as she leaned into me, pressing her breasts into my side as she began caressing my thigh and crotch through my pants. "A lot of grant money came to me from the Federal Government, and that's drying up now since I'm no longer in the CIA. But what Sidney Wellman understood but Jerry... and Celeste... might not realize, is that the Federal Government was directly giving the School a lot of money to support me in my research. And that is drying up, as well."

"Sooo," I said as I kissed my wife's temple, then down her cheek towards her jawline, "what does this mean for your future? Private practice? Full time Police Psychologist?"

"Try gynecologist, medical doctor." Laura said as I nuzzled her neck. I heard my zipper being opened, then felt her hand sliding in and grasping my rapidly hardening cock through my underwear. My own hand was rubbing her pussy mound through her panties. "But right now, the only sexual study I want to be making is how well my husband's cock fits in my mouth and my pussy."

With that, she lowered her head as she unfastened my pants and opened them, freeing my cock from the confines of my clothing. She grasped my now-hard manhood and lowered her head to my groin. I felt her lips kiss the end of my prickhead, then her tongue circled it, and circled my shaft as she slid her full lips onto me.

"Mmmm." I moaned as my wife began sucking hard on my member, her mouth gliding up and down my shaft. I slid my hand down her back and to the crack of her marvelous, firm asscheeks, sliding my hand along that cleft and massaging her mound through her dress.

After several moments, Laura said "Why don't we take this upstairs..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In our bedroom, Laura's dress slid down her body into a puddle on the floor. I was standing behind her, kissing her neck as my hands slid around her and cupped her large, heavy breasts. I tweaked her hard, distended nipples, then let my right hand slide down her smooth, toned belly. I slid my fingers under the hem of her panties, and let my middle finger slide between her swollen labes and into her sopping wet pussy.

After a moment of being finger-fucked, Laura turned to face me and smashed her mouth to mine as she began unbuttoning my shirt. I took it off and dropped it to the floor as she slid my pants and underwear down my legs.

"Mmm, you've been working out." she said as her hand slid over my abs. "I don't think I've ever seen your abs this ripped." They weren't 'ripped', but they were pretty hard after the workouts I'd been doing for the past few months.

"All for you, baby." I said "I have to work hard to keep up with you."

"Let's see how well it's worked out." Laura said, as if we hadn't had sex in weeks. In truth, we were still getting it on three times a week. But I didn't argue as Laura pulled me back towards the bed.

She fell back onto the bed, naked except for the gold high heel sandals, and worked herself up until her head was near the pillows. She grabbed one and put it under her head as I finished getting my clothes off, then eased onto the bed between her legs as she lifted her knees up and back to her breasts. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs, then bent my head down and licked my splayed tongue over her pussy slit from the bottom to the top.

"Ohhhh..." she whispered as I settled in and began eating her pussy, working my tongue over her labes, then deeper and deeper into her slit until my mouth was fastened on her lips and my tongue was sliding against the upper wall of her cunthole.

I lost track of time as I ate her out. I felt her pussy walls contract a few times in what she would call 'mild' orgasms. Finally, she pulled on my hair and said "I need you inside me now."

I suited the deed to her words. I raised up and caught her legs under my arms as I mounted her, forcing her legs up and back, opening her up to me. We both guided my iron-hard 'little crowbar' into the folds of her swollen labes. I entered her, then pushed my hips and ass forward.

"Unnnnh!" Laura moaned as my throbbing cock slid into her sopping wet cunt, balls-deep in ecstasy, until our pelvises met. "Oh, that feels so good! Fuck me hard."

"Whatever my lady desires." I gasped as I withdrew and then slammed forward and down again, then again and again. The room filled with the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as I began powerfully fucking my beautiful wife with long, deep strokes...

Part 3 - News And Gossip

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, August 23d, from the roof of the building at Riverside and College, with City Hall in her background. "The trial of Police Commander Donald Troy has been postponed!"

After the hard-charging music intro, Bettina began: "District Attorney Miriam Walters asked Judge Patrick R. Folsom for a postponement of her civil suit against Commander Troy late last Friday afternoon. Judge Folsom agreed to the postponement after Troy's attorney Mike G. Todd of the Madison & Ives Law Firm agreed to allow the postponement, but Judge Folsom did not set a new date for the trial, saying only that, quote, 'it will not be heard until the Stanley Locklear criminal trial is completed', close quote."

Bettina: "Legal experts are puzzled by the District Attorney's move, saying that Miriam Walters has a very strong case and is expected to easily defeat Commander Troy in legal combat. Ms. Walters gave neither the Court nor KXTC Channel Two News her reasons for asking for the postponement."

Bettina: "And with that postponement of the lawsuit, the capital murder trial of Stanley Locklear can be moved up. Judge Folsom is scheduled to meet this morning with ADA Savannah Fineman and Defense counsel Michael Thomas McGill, also of the Madison & Ives Law Firm, to work out those details."

Bettina: "And now let's go to reporter Pat Stellum with news of a new crime wave in our County. Pat!"

"That's right, Bettina!" shouted Pat Stellum from the same rooftop that Bettina was on, but with Police Headquarters in his distant background. "Channel Two News has learned that a gang known as the 'Toyota Gang' struck again in our County over the weekend. They are named for the Toyota vehicles they are known to use, and have struck here as well as in the Midtown and southwest parts of the State."

Stellum: "Three convenience stores were robbed at gunpoint. Two of them were on the southside and one in the northwest sector not far from the Mall and the Hyatt Hotel. Police have no clues as to the perpetrators, and no leads in this case nor any of the past cases going back several months. Back to you, Bettina."

"Thank you, Pat." Bettina said as the feed returned to her. "Commander Donald Troy did not respond to multiple requests by KXTC Channel Two News for comment on the Toyota Gang nor their crimes. And now let's go to Jeff Hull, for an update on the Bulldogs's football summer camp. Jeff!..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All eyes were on Your Iron Crowbar as the Usual Suspects drank coffee in the Chief's Conference Room. I said "Before you even ask, I have no idea why Miriam asked to postpone the lawsuit. I only found out on Saturday, when I returned Mike Todd's phone call that I didn't take Friday because of that University reception."

"He agreed to the postponement without talking to you first?" Sheriff Griswold growled.

"Yes sir." I replied. "And that was fine with me, especially since he didn't get me on the phone. He did say when we talked on Saturday that he thinks Miriam might be wavering on the whole thing, and that she wanted the Locklear trial to happen first. And I won't be looking that gift horse in the mouth."