Private Practice Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. Michaels attempts to break Kelly's will.
5.3k words
4.17
48.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvyG
IvyG
115 Followers

Dr. Michaels stood in Exam Room 3, shining a penlight into his new patient's unusual green eyes. Kelly Porter was an enigma—no getting around it. She'd been subjected to SB1 and SB2 ointments, an SB3 injection and the training protocol, and still she resisted. True, she'd allowed him to view and fondle the most intimate parts of her body, and accepted orders to eat his nurse's ass, but there was still a part of her that fought the program. Some ego-driven residual mania was telling her she was still in control of herself. He needed to teach her otherwise. Michaels had yet to fail a patient and he would be damned if this tight-assed, beautiful bitch would be the first.

He snapped his penlight off and took a step back, admiring the view. The girl had a perfect body—tanned, shapely limbs, narrow waist flaring into wide hips, and firm, perfect breasts that belonged on a Greek statue. He longed to plunge his hands into her thick blond hair while plunging something else into the orifice of his choice. Her mons pubis was bare, as the doctor preferred. No need for waxing today, which was almost a shame—Nurse Tabitha did so love to make them scream, and he loved to watch. He used an alcohol swab to erase the black letters his nurse had written on the girl's lovely breasts. Then he took a few photos of her for his collection.

Dr. Michaels pondered his treatment protocol going forward. The girl wasn't responding correctly, but she was responding. He noted her glassy eyes and open mouth, the relaxed position of her body. He could go nuclear—inject her with an extra dose of SB3, put the earbuds and glasses on her to stream the protocol directly into her psyche, then take her up the ass. That protocol corresponded to a one hundred percent success rate. But he found he didn't want to break this one immediately. He enjoyed her resistance, her spirit. The way her tits shook when she breathed hard in upset, the wild fear in her eyes when she was cornered. Hell, he hadn't enjoyed a day at work so much in years.

"Dr. Michaels?" the girl said, her voice quavering. "Have I done as you asked? I kissed that mean nurse's asshole, and she seemed to enjoy it. Will my headaches stay away now?"

He couldn't help the grin that spread across his lips. He was truly a miracle worker. "You've done just fine," he said in his most professional cadence, pulling up a stool to sit between her toned thighs, putting himself nearly at eye level with her pink vulva. "However, your treatment is far from over. There are, of course, improvements that can be administered. No treatment is ever perfect from the start. How are you feeling?"

Kelly widened her legs, as if to draw away from him, seemed to realize the effect, and let her thighs relax against his shoulders. "I feel... a bit confused. There are voices in my head telling me things I think are wrong, but when I let myself give in to them, I feel wonderful."

"Mmm, yes. It is best to listen to those voices, Kelly. It is through their guidance that you will be forever cured of your terrible headaches." He slid closer to her, insinuating himself further between her bare thighs until his nose almost touched her pussy. "What are the voices telling you now?"

She raised a hand to her forehead, her eyes dropping shut, and said in a monotone voice, "A woman's place is where a man tells her to be. A woman's duty is to please men. Submit and receive the cure." Kelly's eyes sprang open and she laughed nervously. "I'm sorry, Doctor, did you just ask me something? I'm not usually so scatter-brained, I swear."

Dr. Michaels laid his bare hands on Kelly's thighs, stroking and massaging. "It must be your headaches making you so forgetful, my dear."

"Yes." She tried to scoot her bottom backward on the exam table, but Michaels held her in place. "Um, I'm not sure I'm comfortable... "

"Are you comfortable with your boyfriend?" he asked, trying to keep her off-balance. "You mentioned you don't reciprocate some of his physical attention. Why is that?"

"I don't... what?"

The patient's words were a bit slurred, her eyes still glassy. Her behavior was relatively normal for her first training and protocol, but still a bit off from the norm. He didn't like it, but it excited him. Dr. Michaels made a note on the chart and surreptitiously slathered another healthy dose of SB-2 to the patient's smooth thighs, flicking a single finger out to anoint her clit.

She gasped and rocked her hips so far forward her pussy made brief contact with his face. He restrained himself from burying his face in her mound, but it was a very close thing. Her sex was so close he could smell it. It had been years since he'd indulged himself at the office. He preferred to keep his professional life separate from his personal. True, his nurses had all undergone his hands-on training, though he allowed them to keep a bit more autonomy than his patients. And he had a regular rotation of patients who visited his home outside business hours for supplemental treatment, but he tried to avoid muddying the waters within the four walls of his practice.

Kelly Porter was begging to have her waters muddied.

He thought he'd enjoy bringing this patient back to his house for intensive training. It might be necessary with the way she was skewing his findings. It couldn't stand. His life's work would be ruined if this girl would not submit to him, completely and fully. He had big plans for her.

"No, it's too soon to worry about that," he said aloud.

"Too soon for what?" Kelly murmured, gazing dreamily at the wall.

Talking to himself. What next? He cleared his throat. "Too soon to worry about failure when we haven't even given you a genuine chance," he announced, and stood up, smoothing his lab coat down. "I need you to show me you can be a good patient, Kelly."

She perked up, meeting his eye for the first time in a while, straightening her posture. "I am a good patient! What do you need me to do?"

The doctor through furiously. All the other girls became complete automatons after their first treatment. What to do with this one, who kept resisting?

"In my studies, I have found that the path to migraine relieve lies not in brain chemistry, but in total submission of the groin. What I need is for you to stand, turn around, and bend over the exam table. I will administer the next step in your treatment momentarily."

It was an audacious ploy considering the shallowness of her submission. At any moment, he could be faced with a kicking, screaming woman, intent on escaping and bringing the law. He'd need to keep the ointment at the ready. This was where his nursing staff proved their value, but he felt the need to do this himself. He would break Ms. Kelly Porter on his own, with no outside assistance. Then he would indulge himself... fully, before following his original plan for her.

Kelly seemed to rouse herself from a stupor. "You want me to bend over the table?"

"Yes," he said brusquely. "Have the headaches affected your hearing?"

"No! No, Doctor!" She scrambled up, her feet slipping a bit on the metal platform, and turned over, presenting her round bare ass to the doctor. He took a brief moment to admire the view, then moved in to give her ass cheeks a firm squeeze, separating them to display her asshole and pretty pink vulva beneath. His erection had gone from pleasurable anticipation to painful strain. He prided himself on his control, but this girl was testing it. He realized he wouldn't last five seconds buried in that tight ass or cunt. A different tack was required.

He unzipped his pants and drew out his cock. "Ms. Porter, I'm afraid you've made a mistake."

She quivered on the table, her ass twitching bewitchingly. "A mistake? No! I'm trying so hard!"

"Hard is the operative word, Ms. Porter. Your doctor has a painful bulge, and while he is in this state, it is difficult for him to focus on your treatment. I will need you to relive it."

"A woman's highest honor is to cure a man," she murmured, and turned over on the table. "What should I do?"

He smiled gently. "You'll need to use your mouth to relive the distracting bulge you've created."

"Yes, Doctor." Without being told, she slid off the table and sunk to her knees before him. He gazed down at the beautiful girl at his feet, thanking the gods for his medical degree. "Do you know how to relieve a male bulge with your mouth, Ms. Porter?"

She blushed all the way to her tits, and her gaze dropped to the floor. "I give my boyfriend head, sometimes. I don't let him finish in my mouth though."

"Why not? Don't you know receiving a man's seed is the highest honor your mouth can partake of?"

"I know that now," she whispered, still looking at the floor. "But I always thought the idea of having cum in mouth was yucky."

"Well, I will teach you to love it, my dear. It is a big part of the cure, after all."

She looked up at him, excited, color rising in her cheeks. "The cure, yes! I want that cure!"

"Then get to it." He dropped his pants to the floor and swayed his cock toward her waiting lips. Kelly nodded, licked her full pink lips, and wrapped them around the tip of his cock, her tongue flicking out to tease his frenulum. He sighed and smiled, but after a few moments, his smile became a frown.

"Stop," he said, tapping her hard on the forehead with two fingers.

She drew back, her pretty lips pursed in annoyance, green eyes flashing. "What now?"

"Excuse me?"

Her expression smoothed out into obedience once again. "I'm sorry, Doctor. Is there a problem?"

He hurriedly slathered more ointment on her body—tits, belly, and slit. "Yes! You call that a blow job? You're just licking the tip."

Kelly shifted uncomfortably on her knees, her eyes rolling up to just meet his gaze. "I'm sorry, Doctor. I don't understand."

"Your poor boyfriend," he said. "You don't eat his ass. You don't suck his full dick." When she hung her head in embarrassment, he put his finger beneath her chin and made her meet his gaze. "Don't worry, my dear. I'll teach you what to do."

"Thank you, Doctor," she whispered.

He took her face in his hands and guided her mouth on to his cock. Once he breached her lips, she tried to shy back but he held her still, and began to thrust his cock into her wet mouth, more and more length with each stroke. She gagged and struggled—as much as she could anyway, given his tight grip in her long hair.

"This is your duty," he murmured, his breath quickening. "Do your duty."

Kelly's eyes glazed over and she relaxed at his words, though she still gagged at each thrust of his cock. He was close to entering her throat and desperately wanted to teach her this lesson, but wasn't sure he could hold out. Deep-throating was similar to anal invasion with regard to mind control submission. If he could hold out long enough to make Ms. Porter accept the full length of his cock down her throat, her mind would be his.

He felt his balls tighten just as the tip of his cock entered his young patient's throat. Oh, well.

"Down the hatch!" he cried hoarsely. "Take your medicine!"

He held her firmly as he unloaded his spunk straight down her throat. She coughed and gagged around his dick but had no choice but to swallow his entire load. He stared into her wide, shocked eyes as she tasted cum for the first time.

"Good girl," he gasped as his cock finished spasming. "Swallow every drop."

When he finally released her, she half-collapsed against the exam table, her eyes unfocused, her breasts heaving. He stepped back, used a handkerchief to wipe his wet cock, and pulled his pants up. He smiled in satisfaction. It was clear this one wouldn't be a problem much longer.

*****

Kelly closed her eyes, trying to get control of her breathing. She'd felt like she was drowning while she sucked the doctor's dick and swallowed his yucky cum. It had been horrible. One part of her mind told her she should fight like hell, the other part told her she should feel honored by the mere presence of his beautiful cock between her lips. The conflicting feelings made her brain hurt, but not with one of her headaches. It felt like her very psyche was being ripped to shreds.

She opened her eyes and found herself lying at the foot of the exam table, with not a stitch of clothing on her body. When had that happened? She groaned and struggled to her feet, her bleary eyes trained on the doctor's back. He was making notes in her chart and didn't turn.

You have to get out of here. No! You must drop to your knees and beg to serve him.

She settled for saying, "Dr. Michaels, I think I should go now."

He whirled to face her, his eyes wide with surprise. "No, I don't think so, Ms. Porter. We have more work to do together today."

She edged along the wall, headed for the door to the exam room. "I think I'm done for the day. I'll show myself out."

His lips pursed in annoyance, and she felt fear jolt through her body. Fear of disappointing the doctor.

"I'm sorry," she murmured. "I'm so confused."

"That's just it, Ms. Porter. As long as you're confused like this, your headaches will come back to torment you. We need to continue working together if you want to get better." He moved toward her slowly, like a man approaching a wild animal. In the glare of the fluorescent lights, she saw his fingers were slick.

"No more ointment!" she shouted and darted for the door.

He was too quick for her, putting her in a restraining hug and stroking his fingers along her neck and over her nipples. She went limp in his arms as the ointment took effect. He helped her to the exam table and made her lie face down. She felt the earbuds slide into her ears and the glasses settle over her eyes. That soft, droning voice whispered into her very soul. She heard him call for the nurse and felt the prick of a needle pierce her bottom. Then she slid away.

When Kelly came back to herself, she was sitting up on the exam table, still naked. Nurse Tabitha stood before her, an unpleasant grin on her red lips. "Welcome back, sweetie. You ready to be a good patient and continue your training?"

Kelly had to clear her throat before she could speak. Her mouth was dry and her throat ached. "Yes, I'm ready, Nurse Tabitha."

"Would you like something to drink?" the nurse asked. "You sound parched."

"Yes, please."

"Give her the jolly juice," Dr. Michaels said as he made a note on her chart. "She can use all the help she can get."

"Yes, doctor."

Kelly drank what the nurse gave her. It tasted like candy and bit like hard liquor, but made her throat felt better.

"Are you ready, Ms. Porter?" Dr. Michaels asked, then continued when she nodded. "The next step to vanquishing these headaches is a bit of sphincter training. Please turn over on the table."

Kelly did as she was told, lying flat on the table. She immediately felt the nurse's hands prodding her backside, spreading her ass cheeks. A dollop of warm liquid dripped onto her asshole and was spread around by the nurse's insistent fingers. Kelly squirmed until Nurse Tabitha gave her ass a hard smack.

"Be still!"

"Yes, Nurse."

"We will insert a butt plug to get you ready to take a cock up your ass." He chuckled. "Based on your lack of experience sucking dick and eating ass, I assume you've never had anal sex."

Kelly felt herself blush. "No, Doctor."

"Then this is a necessary step. Nurse, you may begin."

The nurse pressed the first of the butt plugs to Kelly's asshole and pushed. Kelly instantly clenched her ass, fighting the intrusion.

"She's resisting, Doctor."

"Hmm, this is most unusual. This patient will never cease to surprise me." Dr. Michaels thought for a moment. "Perhaps a bit of attention from your lovely mouth will help, Nurse Tabitha. Eat her ass a bit, please."

Nurse Tabitha frowned, but her temper of earlier in the morning still lay submerged beneath her training. "Yes, Doctor." She parted the girl's cheeks and began tonguing her asshole. Kelly moaned in pleasure, lifting her hips off the table to give the nurse better access. After a few minutes of this, Nurse Tabitha wiped her mouth and again picked up the butt plug.

"Relax," the doctor murmured into her ear. "Relax and submit. Be a good patient, Ms. Porter."

This time Kelly did her best to relax and the butt plug slid right in. It felt odd and heavy in her asshole.

"How does it feel?"

"Weird," Kelly said. "Like I have to poop."

"Not without our say so," Michaels laughed.

"Yes, Doctor."

"How about you stand up and try walking around? The sensation can take a little getting used to. Then we'll move on to the next step in the protocol."

Kelly got up off the table and walked around the exam room under the leering eyes of Nurse Tabitha and the doctor. They shared a smile as they followed the progress of her pert, plugged ass around the room.

"Lovely," Dr. Michaels said, feeling his second erection of the day press against his trousers. "I've decided the key to pushing past this annoying resistance of yours will be a combination of humiliation, pleasure, and pain. If we bombard your nervous system with stimuli, it should overload your ego and complete your submission."

Kelly stopped her parade and looked at him, her brow crinkled in confusion.

"Silly me," he said. "Trying to explain complex medical theory to a patient. I apologize, Ms. Porter. Now, please get on all fours."

Kelly sunk to the floor immediately, her breasts jiggling as she settled into position.

"I think we'll go with dog play, instead of bondage today, Nurse Tabitha. Something about this patient tells me that will provide peak humiliation."

"I agree, Doctor," Tabitha chirped. "Let's Fido this bitch up."

She reached into the cabinet and drew out a tray filled with an assortment of implements—a dog collar, a leash, a tail, knee pads, a headband with furry ears, black face paint, and two metal bowls. Nurse Tabitha began with the collar, fastening it around Kelly's slender throat. It was black leather studded with small metal spikes. Then she placed the headband with ears on her head, slid the knee pads on, and dabbed a bit of the black pain on the end of her nose.

After wiping the paint off of her finger, Nurse Tabitha knelt beside Kelly with the tail in hand and screwed it in to the base of the butt plug. "Let me see you wag that tail!"

Kelly twitched her ass from side to side, making the tail swish back and forth. The soft tail felt good as it brushed her bare thighs.

"Should we play the dog protocol for her?" Nurse Tabitha asked the doctor.

"No, let's see how it goes without it. She's being very docile, so far." He gazed down at his patient. The sight of the pretty, stubborn girl kneeling there in the collar and tail had brought him to full mast. "Ms. Porter, for as long as you wear that tail, you are a dog. You are to behave as a dog would, which means no words allowed, only dog noises. You must stay on all fours, unless you go up on your hind quarters to beg. You will obey our commands, and you will be the best little doggy you can be. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Doctor," Kelly said.

He sighed and shook his head at Nurse Tabitha. "I had better hopes for this girl's intelligence. Ms. Porter—or should I say Fluffy—you are a dog. No words. Only barks, growls, and whines."

Kelly hung her head in shame, her cheeks coloring. Then she gave a single, sharp bark.

"Good dog," Nurse Tabitha said. She put the two dog bowls on the floor, filling one with jolly juice and the other with kibble. "Have a drink and a snack."

Kelly crawled toward the bowls, then looked up at the nurse, unsure.

"No hands. Use your mouth. Like a dog. Duh."

Kelly bent her head to the water bowl and began to lap up the jolly juice. Relaxation and warmth coursed through her body as she drank. She turned to the kibble, but couldn't bring herself to eat. It smelled bad.

IvyG
IvyG
115 Followers
12