Private Practice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good dogs eat their food," Nurse Tabitha snapped.

Kelly managed to lip up a few of the kibble and choke them down, chasing them with more of the jolly juice.

"Good girl," the nurse said with a genuine smile. "Come."

Kelly crawled on all fours toward Tabitha, her tail swaying gently back and forth. Nurse Tabitha clipped the leash to her collar and led her forward. "Time for walkies!"

Doctor Michaels opened the exam room door and led the way into the hallway. Nurse Tabitha followed, leading Kelly along with the leash. But when Kelly saw how crowded the hallway was, she balked. She couldn't go out there in front of all those people dressed as a dog! She had a tail inserted in her asshole, for heaven's sake. Nurse Tabitha yanked on the leash, but Kelly refused to budge.

Dr. Michals grunted in displeasure. "There's only one thing for bad dogs, Fluffy. Punishment." He got behind the girl and slapped her bottom, first the left cheek, then the right, careful to avoid dislodging the tail. Kelly yelped and sprang forward into the hallway. The employees in the hallway laughed and pointed at the girl, the men openly massaging their growing erections. Randall sighed in disappointment. He'd already gotten to play with Nurse Tabitha and knew he wouldn't be allowed time with this one today.

Two patients knelt in the hallway, completely naked, awaiting their next treatment from Dr. Michaels. Kelly recognized them from the waiting room. One was a statuesque brunette with small breasts and pierced nipples. The other girl, barely in her twenties, sported a curvy body, a full bush, and round DDs. They watched Kelly with polite interest, their true selves lost under the effect of the SB ointments and months of behavioral training.

"We have a new office pet," Dr. Michals announced to the room. "Her name is Fluffy, and she is unfortunately having some behavioral issues, but we're working hard on her training. Who would like to volunteer to help?"

As Kelly fought the urge to rub her sore bottom, the hand of every male employee went up, along with some of the women. Dr. Michals smiled and chose a young male x-ray tech named Blake and the redheaded receptionist, Molly.

"Blake, I think Fluffy is eager to show off her improved blow job skills. Miss Molly, I'd love to see you eat this little doggy out."

"Yes, Doctor!" they both replied.

Blake dropped his pants and knelt before Kelly, urging her mouth toward his cock with a hand behind her dog ears. Molly removed her black pencil skirt and low-cut green top to reveal a lacy red bra and g-string. The girl had milk-pale skin and a light dusting of freckles across her nose and pert B-cup tits.

"Hi, Kelly," the receptionist murmured. "I'm going to make you come." She lay down and got into position beneath Kelly, then lifted her mouth to begin lapping at the girl's cunt.

Kelly couldn't believe what was happening. The moment she'd accepted the plug in her ass, the voice urging her to obey the doctor had taken over. But as she accepted Blake's cock between her lips and sucked, the voice of resistance came back.

What the hell are you doing? You're naked, dressed like a dog, with a tail in your ass, sucking some guy off in the hallway of your doctor's office. And that girl between your legs is licking your pussy! A girl!

Kelly's focus strayed as the girl in question began sucking Kelly's clit between her lips in an insistent, delicious rhythm. The young man started fucking her mouth, ignoring Kelly's gags and splutters. When he reached her throat, he pressed on, past the point where the doctor been overcome. Kelly felt her throat stretch around his thick cock, her eyes watering, but the awfulness of it was offset by the heat building between her legs.

The receptionist inserted one finger into Kelly's pussy, then another, and reached up to pinch and prod her nipples with the other hand. Kelly swallowed Blake's cock, lost to sensation, submitting to his intrusion, finding if she breathed through her nose on his backstroke, she could manage alright. After all, he was a man, so he had every right to use her mouth as he pleased. She began to get in to it, enjoying the sounds he made as she pleasured him and received pleasure from the receptionist's skilled wet mouth.

Nurse Tabitha knelt at Kelly's side with something in her hands. She pushed Molly's hands away from Kelly's tits and took over twisting and pinching her nipples. When they stood fully at attention, Nurse Tabitha applied a cold metal clamp to first one nipple, then the other.

Kelly whined and growled around Blake's cock as the pain hit like a streak of electricity through her tits. Her hips mashed down into Molly's face, but the girl valiantly maintained contact with Kelly's clit, just as Blake jammed his cock into her mouth to the balls and came down her throat. Kelly's orgasm hit her like a thunderclap as she swallowed the young man's load and ground her hips into Molly's face.

Dr. Michals knelt beside his patient and whispered into her ear. "Good dog, Fluffy. You've got a cock down your throat and hairy balls on your chin. Your nipples are clamped. A girl has your clit between her lips. Good dog!"

Kelly made eye contact with the doctor and tried to bark her agreement. She was a good dog.

"We've almost got her, Nurse Tabitha," the doctor cried as he unfastened his belt buckle. "We can't let up now. Take the plug out so I can fuck her in the ass. Randall, get in here! Put your cock in the puppy's mouth!"

"Yes, sir!" Randall pushed Blake out of the way and got on his knees before Kelly.

"Doctor!" Tabitha exclaimed. "You never indulge at the office."

He glared at her. "Are you questioning me, Nurse?"

She blanched. "No, sir!" She got behind Kelly and pulled the plug and tail out of her ass with a soft pop. Kelly twitched and whined but held still as Dr. Michals gripped her hips in his hands and pressed the tip of his cock to her stretched asshole.

"Lube! Now!" The doctor ordered.

Nurse Tabitha leaped forward and poured a dollop of lube onto the doctor's dick and the patient's asshole. Dr. Michaels worked the lube into Kelly's ass and once again pressed his cock to her tight bud. She resisted the intrusion, tightening her sphincter as hard as she could. She didn't want anyone's cock in her ass. It was unnatural!

"Randall, start fucking her face. Nurse Tabitha, tighten those clamps. Miss Molly, do you need to tap out or are you good for another go?"

"I'm good!" Molly said from the floor, her red hair spread out around her like a fan. "She's got a sweet pussy. I could eat it all day."

"Excellent." Dr. Michaels pressed harder against the patient's asshole, groaning as the tip breached the surface. She was even tighter than he'd imagined.

Kelly pulled her mouth off Randall's dick and barked in protest, but he quickly got her head under control and reinserted his dick, muffling the sound. Molly's tongue circled Kelly's clit as her fingers found her G-spot and pressed. Nurse Tabitha yanked on her clamped nipples while Randall's fat cock entered her throat and the doctor gained another inch into her butt. Kelly's mind and senses overloaded, and the last of her resistance broke and disappeared.

She relaxed her anal sphincter, allowing the doctor to slowly slide his cock in to the hilt. The most blissful feeling of peace and harmony overtook her as she submitted. Her second orgasm hit her so hard she would've fallen if not for the men spearing her from either end. She made dog noises around Randall's cock, staring him in the eye as he shot his hot load into her throat.

Dr. Michaels wasn't done. He continued to piston his cock into the patient's tight ass, sweat beading on his forehead from the effort. His balls slapped her ass at each stroke, and Nurse Tabitha clapped in time to the sound, grinning. He gritted his teeth, trying to keep going, knowing an extra minute of anal intrusion might make the difference between permanent or temporary submission. He wanted this bitch brought to heel, and if he had to deny himself an orgasm, he was going to do it.

As Randall withdrew his now-soft cock from the girl's mouth, her barks and growls became audible again. Dr. Michaels shooed Molly out from between Kelly's legs and folded himself over her body, flattening her to the floor, still embedded in her ass. He cupped his hands over the girl's breasts and tweaked the nipple clamps. "Beg me to finish inside your ass!" he cried.

The girl continued to bark and mewl, seemingly unable to form words.

"You're a girl again, not a dog anymore. You can speak. Beg me! Now!"

"Please!" Kelly cried. "Please come in my ass, Doctor!"

"More!" he bellowed.

"I need it! I'm your slut, and I need you to shoot your hot jizz into my asshole!"

Dr. Michaels grunted and with one last, powerful thrust, came harder than he had in his entire life, pumping stream after stream of hot cum into the girl's tight hole. His balls seemed to pulse for hours, until finally, he finished. He wiped the sweat from his brow and withdrew from the prone patient.

Nurse Tabitha helped him to his feet, then knelt to clean his cock and balls with her mouth. He was surprised and pleased she remembered protocol—it had been so long since he'd participated firsthand in training at the office. The sensation of her busy tongue made him shiver. Molly kissed him, long and deep, allowing him to taste Kelly's pussy on her lips.

"Okay, girls," he finally said. "That's enough. Thank you."

He pulled up his pants and looked down at the patient. She had turned herself over and lay flat on the floor, her limbs loose, her face glistening with spit, tears, and a trickle of spilled cum. She smiled brightly when she saw Dr. Michaels watching her. "Thank you, Doctor!"

"You're welcome, Ms. Porter. How do you feel?"

She wriggled and stretched, her hands dropping to play with the nipple clamps. "I feel like I will never have a headache again. How can I ever repay you, Doctor?"

Nurse Tabitha and Dr. Michaels shared a grin. "I'm sure we can think of something," he said.

To be continued...


12