Private Roleplay Ch. 01

Story Info
Deborah Ann Woll and one of her players have fun postgame.
4.6k words
4.25
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is purely fictional.

----------

Chapter 1

The forest is a roaring inferno. Smoke fills the air and the heat of the raging fires is oppressive. The dragon swoops down for another low pass, snapping its jaw at the Barbarian, who narrowly dives to safety. He throws an axe at the monster, which goes wide, sticking into a nearby tree. Then, a bolt of lightning strikes the beast square in its chest, bringing it to the ground. It lets out a deafening roar, as its head snaps towards its attacker, the bloody and weary Wizard. It grins wickedly, and makes a dive for him, snapping its gargantuan jaws. It fails, as it's suddenly knocked off its feet by the Druid, in the form of a mighty Triceratops, who charges the dragon fiercely to protect her friend. The dragon gets up, and clamps its jaws on the suddenly appearing dinosaur. It lifts the hefty creature easily, before slamming it back to the ground with an earthshaking thud that almost knocks everyone off their feet. The Druid reverts to her previous elven form, unconscious and bleeding into the dirt.

The party's Cleric sprints through the blaze, trying to get closer to their friends. They raise their holy icon, beginning to cast a healing spell, when the dragon spots them. It swings its tail with devastating force, taking the Cleric off their feet and pinning their limp body against the ground. The party is in disarray, heavily wounded, and several on the verge of death.

The Paladin, Roderick Sunshield, charges forward bravely, shouting to draw the beast's attention. It turns and swipes its mighty claw at him, narrowly missing. Then it brings the other slamming towards the ground. The holy knight barely evades, continuing to close the distance between him and the monster. He draws his sword back, invoking a silent prayer, channelling all the divine might he has left within his blade to smite the creature, and lunges forward...

----------

"...With that, the dragon lets out a choked roar of agony, as your blade pierces through its scales, driving deep into its flesh." Deborah said dramatically, acting out the actions she described with her hands for additional emphasis. The five players around the table watched her, enraptured. "It glares at you, Luke, its eyes bulging with rage and fear. It thrashes and whips its body away from you, then, you see its jaw open. Orange light glows from within, and just before it's about to unleash a torrent of flame upon you... the light... snuffs out. The dragon's eyes roll back into its skull, and it crashes to the ground before you. A moment of silence passes... and then another... as the wyrm, lies dead..." Deborah finished with a smile, delivering her improvised speech with appropriate dramatic flair.

The table erupted in cheers. Luke, who's character had just landed the killing blow, slumped back in his chair, letting out a long sigh of relief. To his left, Anna and Megan hugged and cheered, while to his right, Eric and Tom high fived and pumped their fists into the air. Eric turned, patting Luke on the back hard.

"That was amazing, oh my god!" Eric yelled, rattling Luke's body with each firm slap on his friend's back. "I can't believe you ended it with a critical hit, we needed that so badly!" Megan said excitedly. She turned to Deborah who was beaming at her players, getting immense satisfaction from their enjoyment. "If Luke hadn't gotten a critical hit just then, would that have even killed it?" She asked. Deborah smirked, glancing down at her notes and arranging them.

"It only had twenty-one hit points left on that last attack, so I'm pretty sure Luke couldn't have killed it without the crit at the end there. And if he hadn't, the dragon had its fire breath waiting in the wings..." She explained, receiving another round of gasps and groans from her players.

"Shit, that would've been it for all of us. I would have died anyway. I only had three points left." Tom said.

The next few minutes were spent with everyone coming down from the incredible high of winning their intense make believe battle. Luke was blown away by how deeply enthralled they would become in these gaming sessions. Before working on his current job, he had never played a tabletop game like this. That was until he met Deborah Ann Woll. Luke had met and befriended Deborah and the others while working on the crew of a television pilot. They had begun playing together at Deborah's suggestion, (as she often excitedly tried to get several of the cast and crew to play), and even once the pilot project was done, their little adventuring party all still played together regularly. And Luke wouldn't miss the games for anything. Not only was Deborah a phenomenal, creative Game Master, but over time he had developed a strong attraction for the beautiful actress.

Sometimes he caught himself watching her across the table, acting out the characters they met or narrating the passage of the story, and would be totally swept up in her passion and enthusiasm. And if their eyes met in those moments, he swore he noticed a tiny smirk appear on her lips, making his heart skip a beat.

After these gaming sessions, he would sometimes hang around, and they would chat for ages about work, life, hopes, fears, anything and everything. And thoughts of her lasted even long after. Playing together had established a strong bond between them. Though he wondered sometimes if his crush on her was completely one sided. In recent weeks, he had felt something when they were alone together. A tension that hadn't been present before. There were lingering glances and accidental touches that made one another blush and shift in their seats uncomfortably. There was something hanging over the pair that neither dared to voice, though thankfully, no-one else in the group seemed to notice.

Anna looked at her phone and frowned. It was almost 9:30pm. They had been playing for nearly four hours.

"Oh shoot, I didn't realise how late it was." She said, the southern twang in her voice slipping out as she spoke. "I'm gonna have to head off, I've got work early tomorrow." She explained.

"I'm sorry, that last fight got a bit out of hand and I didn't want to pause in the middle of it. I would have ended just before the battle started if I'd known it would take so long." Deborah said apologetically.

"Oh it's fine Deb, it was great!" Anna replied reassuringly. "Anyone else need a ride home?" She offered, quickly stuffing her phone into her shoulder bag as she stood up from the table. Tom raised his hand.

"If you don't mind." Tom said.

"Sure thing, your place is on my way."

"We need to get going too babe." Megan said to Eric. The couple stood and Eric turned to Luke.

"You need a ride Luke?" He asked. Luke smiled warmly.

"No thanks man, I drove."

"Alright, good seeing you." The friends each exchanged goodbyes with one another, before Deborah walked them to the door. Luke began to tidy up the table while Deborah saw off the guests. After he heard two cars drive away outside, she returned.

"And then there were two." She said, brushing some loose hair behind her ear. "Oh, thanks, you didn't have to, if you need to go too I'll sort all this stuff out." She said, moving over the table and joining him in clearing things away. Luke smiled.

"Oh, no it's fine, I'm in no rush, and I'd feel bad leaving you to do all this. You already put in all the effort with the game and stuff." He said, picking up various matching dice and putting them in a little drawstring bag. Deborah smiled.

"That's sweet. Thanks..." she replied. The pair worked in comfortable silence for a few minutes, Deborah taking cups and snack bowls through to the kitchen while Luke packed away the dice, pencils and miniature figurines.

"I forgot to mention, you guys are gonna level up next session. Do you know what spells you'll choose?" Deborah asked. Luke shook his head.

"I'll have to check the book, I can't remember what I get next. All I know is, my character is definitely gonna be celebrating a win like that." Luke joked. Deborah looked at him curiously.

"How do you think he'd celebrate?" She asked. Luke thought for a moment.

"Are there any brothels in town?" He teased with a grin, making Deborah chuckle and shake her head.

"I mean, sure, why not? If you wanna go to the local brothel and 'celebrate', that's up to you." She joked. Luke laughed.

"Not gonna get me to roll and see how 'successful' I am while I'm there." He asked. Deborah scoffed playfully.

"No, we don't need to roleplay that, we can just assume what happens there. I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. Unless you really want to have the risk of disappointing your lady friends." She replied giggling.

Luke thought for a moment, seriously considering the question this time.

"Nah, actually, I think he wouldn't do that. He's got a thing for that elven maiden they saved from the cultists a few weeks back." Luke said. Deborah paused, tilting her head in thought.

"Oh right, the farm girl? Keralin? Keh?... Seh... Ceralain, that was it. I completely pulled that name out of my butt when I made her up." Deborah giggled. "I had no idea you were gonna go nosing around that farm." She added, and then smirked at Luke thoughtfully. "So Roderick has a crush on her, huh?"

"Maybe... I like the idea of him retiring after being an adventurer, and settling down for a quiet life with someone like her. And I mean, he's just slain a dragon, he might have nothing left to prove, you know?" Luke said.

Deborah looked at Luke for a long moment, her eyes assessing him with some sort of mischievous intent. She went to pick up a small bag of dice, then paused and looked back at him.

"Humour me..." Deborah began, her smirk now a cat-like grin. "How do you think he'd go about wooing her?" She asked, her voice laced with genuine intrigue, and a bit of excitement. Luke chuckled.

"You want me to describe it, or roleplay that with you?" He said, the mere suggestion making them both laugh, but also sounded undeniably fun. Deborah shrugged.

"Sure. Why not?" She said, the mirth she found in this was so evident and infectious that Luke couldn't help but grin back at her. He looked off into space for a moment, deciding to play her little game. If he was going to do this, he wanted to do it well. Luke mentally pictured the scene in his head. His character, Roderick, journeying to win the heart of the woman he fell for on his adventures. (Who, in Luke's mind, he imagined looking suspiciously similar to Deborah).

"Well, I guess I imagine him travelling back through the country, to her homestead. He'd smile as he comes to the forest clearing and sees the farm at the bottom of the hill..."

----------

Roderick approaches the farm, his heart thundering in his chest. Foolish, he thought. On his quest, he had faced hordes of undead. Parlayed with demons of the underworld. He had even slain a dragon. But now, approaching the bright red door of the picturesque farm house, with the wreath of colourful flowers hanging on it, he's practically trembling. He steels himself as best as he can, and raises his fist to knock on the door. It swings open before he even makes contact.

Ceralain stands beyond the threshold breathless, her eyes wide. She must have ran to the door. Her golden hair is pulled into a messy bun, which is practical for her daily chores, but it also reveals the pointed ears of her elven lineage. She wears a pretty white sundress, stained with mud around the hem. She reserved it for working in her garden, which her sweat covered brow and green fingers also hints that she had been doing just that.

The beautiful half-elf woman steps forward hesitantly, as if seeing something she doesn't believe is real.

"Sir Roderick?" She asks, awestruck. "W-where are your friends? Why are you here?" She asks, her voice uneven as she's panting for breath. She's tall, almost enough to look him straight in the eyes. Her's were trembling with anticipation.

"Our quest is over. And I came back... I came back for you." Roderick said, looking at her earnestly...

----------

"This is all a bit hammy, right?" Luke asked, breaking character as his face grew redder by the second. Deborah snorted into a fresh fit of giggles. The pair had closed the distance between each other, making their way around the table slowly as they acted out this little scenario.

"It's fine, go with it." She said encouragingly. Luke shook his head. They got themselves under control, and Deborah resumed...

----------

"For me? W-what do you mean?"

"Cera... Since that day we rescued you, and you took us in, allowed us to stay the night during our travels, there hasn't been a day I haven't thought of you." The knight admits, feeling the intensity of her eyes on his. Ceralain

"You... you can not mean that..." She says, in little more than a whisper. Roderick steps forward, closing the gap between them.

"You are the kindest, fairist, most incredible woman I have ever met..."

----------

As he said those words, Luke froze. He felt his mouth go dry. Deborah was no longer smiling. Her lips were slightly parted, and somehow, without either of them even realising, they had moved so they were now completely face to face, with the table behind Deborah.

"I have travelled from the darkest depths to the highest peaks. From the plains of hell to the heavens above. None were as fair as you..." Luke finished, his heart hammering in his chest. The strong, refined voice of his character was gone. He had spoken those words in his own.

Deborah gazed at Luke in silence. It was all ad-libbed, and cheesy as could be, and yet, both of them were practically trembling with adrenaline. They stood for several long moments before Deborah reached behind her, and slid a twenty-sided dice forward towards Luke.

"Make a persuasion check...", she requested softly, her voice taking on a husky tone.

Luke picked up the dice with his thumb and forefinger, and held it between them. He rolled it. It clattered on the table, breaking the silence of the room. Their eyes both followed its path and read the result as it came to a slow stop. 20. Critical success.

Deborah looked at Luke. Her lips parted ever so slightly. The tension in the room was palpable. Luke felt himself start to panic, suddenly worried he'd overstepped the bounds of their friendship. Deborah placed her finger tips on the tabletop, glancing down at it for a moment, then back to him. The barest hint of a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She spoke softly, nearly whispering, her warm breath mingling with Luke's.

"Truly?... I have always felt the same..." she said, though her character's lilting country accent was hardly present now. A long moment passed with the pair contemplating each other, feeling the heat of the other's body radiating between them, drawing each other in. They leaned in ever closer, and closed their eyes.

Then their lips met.

The kiss was tentative and exploratory. They hummed softly against each other's lips, gently testing one another. Then, all at once, the pent up desire they had felt came pouring from them. The kisses became more frantic as they pulled at each other's clothes. Luke moved forward while kissing her, until her rear met the edge of the table. One of Deborah's hands went back onto the table to prop herself up, whilst the other wrapped around Luke's neck. She lifted one leg, wrapping it around him almost instinctively. The friends moaned as their bodies pressed together, grinding on one another, yearning for friction. Luke placed one hand on Deborah's breast, drawing a mewling gasp from her. He pulled back to look into her eyes. Her gaze was intense with arousal, silently demanding he continue. And he did.

He suddenly pressed his lips to her neck, making her hiss in satisfaction. The hand Deborah had around his neck slid upward. She let her fingers graze through his hair as he kissed, licked and nibbled her sensitive skin, making her shiver and moan helplessly.

"...Want you..." Luke muttered against her.

"...Want you too..." Deborah replied huskily. Luke caressed her breast in his palm, making the actress shudder with delight. His fingers deftly moved lower, lifting the hem of her sweater and bringing it over her head.

Deborah responded by unbuttoning Luke's shirt, starting from the top. The first few buttons slid apart easily, but as she went lower, her fingers began to fumble, as the attention to her neck was too good to ignore. She laughed and pushed Luke back a bit, making him lift his mouth from her.

"Let me get this done first." She said breathlessly with a chuckle. She made quick work of the rest of the fastenings, and Luke discarded the shirt behind him.

The pair wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace, returning to a passionate kiss. Luke felt her arms wrap around his shoulders, then slide down his back, to his sides, and up again. Her fingers grazing him felt like they left trails of electricity in their wake. His body shuddered at her touch. He could taste a hint of the tea she'd been drinking previously on her lips.

Luke reached down and fiddled with Deborah's jeans while she was doing the same with him. They exchanged sweet kisses as they did, and a flurry of movement followed. Soon they had stripped each other of all their clothes. Luke's erection stood proud, pointing at the gorgeous actress. Deborah eyed it hungrily, then shifted back up onto the table edge. She spread her legs, revealing her own glistening womanhood. She put her hands out behind her and lent back as Luke stepped between her legs. He hooked one of his arms behind her lower back, and the other under one of her knees, raising it higher.

He kissed her again, this time rubbing his length between her labia, making her shudder. Deborah's head fell back as she moaned out loud, and Luke used the opportunity to return to her neck, peppering her pale sensitive skin with kisses and loving nibbles. One of her arms flew around, hooking onto his shoulders. Her head lolled back down, and she looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"Fuck me..." She groaned in a husky voice that made Luke quiver.

Luke nodded. He angled himself properly, touching the head of his cock to her entrance, and then pushed forward. He hissed in satisfaction as he slid himself inside her. He went slow, revelling in the sensation of penetrating her. Deborah groaned, a lazy smile spreading on her face as she felt him gradually filling her so delightfully. They shared an acknowledging look, silently granting each other permission to begin in earnest.

Luke bucked his hips in a slow, steady rhythm, fucking Deborah on the table. Her toes and feet curled as she sighed his name. Hearing that caused him to throb inside her. He thought that the memory of that sound alone would live with him forever.

"That's it, just like that..." Deborah muttered, her body rocking with his. She thrusted her own hips to meet his, making each penetration go even deeper inside her.

She suddenly yelped in alarm. Luke pulled back and Deborah turned, looking at the table top. She fumbled around beneath her backside, and pulled out a four-sided dice she had just sat on by accident. The pair broke into laughter, which somehow only added to their arousal. The comfort of being able to laugh during sex seemed to strength their growing bond. Deborah discarded the dice to the floor, as they quickly resumed what they were doing.

Luke couldn't believe this was happening. It was all so quick. Minutes ago they had just been talking. Now the woman of his dreams was laid out before him, fucking him, and begging for more. She didn't seem like the kind of person to do this out of the blue. Had been wanting to do this? Had she felt the same attraction for him that he had for her? His mind was a hurricane of thoughts as they kissed, moaned and touched each other all the while fucking with ever increasing passion.

12