Private Roleplay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table creaked and rattled as they intensified. Dice and papers fell to the floor, scattering about while the lovers continued with no intent on stopping. All of the pent up desire they had built up over the long months of playing together came rushing out in their feverish love making.

Deborah's body stiffened. Her thighs clenched, and her mouth hung open in a silent cry of ecstasy, that suddenly gained volume. Her voice rose, and rose, as she clung onto Luke even tighter, her finger tips digging into his back almost painfully. The room was filled with the sound of their combined moans, of their hips slapping together, and the table creaking relentlessly. Eventually, with one final cry, Deborah came, her eyes rolling back and closing as she lay back against the table top.

Luke soon reached his limit too, with the vice-like grip of Deborah's orgasmic sex driving him to his own climax. With a few sharp thrusts, he buried himself inside her, and was cumming for her harder than he could ever recall doing previously.

After a few moments, Luke opened his eyes and looked down at Deborah. Her face was flushed with colour, and a thin sheen of sweat was present on her forehead. Some loose strands of blonde hair stuck to her face, which only made her look even more attractively dishevelled. She opened her eyes slowly, and the pair looked at each other, panting for air. They smiled, and then broke out in laughter.

"Those were some corny lines." Deborah giggled teasingly.

"Worked, didn't they?" Luke teased. "They seemed to fit the moment. And... they weren't untrue..." He added with a smirk. Deborah shook her head and tapped Luke's arm.

"Help me up." She said, and Luke shuffled back off the table and took her hands in his, lifting her so she was sitting on the table's edge. She brushed some of the loose hair from her eyes and looked around the floor, noticing the scattered papers and dice. "You're helping me clean this up too, you know." She said playfully. Luke laughed.

"That's fair. I think I might have ripped someone's character sheet at some point." He admitted sheepishly. Deborah snorted out a laugh that he found incredibly adorable.

"It's ok. You were all going to level up anyway, so I'll just print another. I'll say I spilled something on it." She said, still holding onto Luke's hands, her legs dangling off the table and lightly rubbing against his. The pair looked back at each other and smiled. Silent questions seemed to pass between them as they gazed into one another's eyes for a long time.

"I guess we should, uhm..." Luke blurted out, breaking the silence. Deborah jolted to attention.

"Oh, yea, s-sure..." She replied, and slit off the table to her feet. They quickly gathered their clothes and got dressed again in silence. They then began picking things up off the floor they'd knocked off the table: dice, pencils, miniature figures, and several books which lay in heaps.

Once everything was put away neatly and the table was clear, Luke dared to break the silence again.

"Shit, I should get going now." He said looking at his phone. "I've got stuff to prepare for work tomorrow. Thanks again, the game was so much fun." He said politely, trying to hide his regret at having to go.

"I'm glad you had fun." Deborah said, then watched him turn towards the hall to the front door, feeling an equal pang of longing in her chest. "So, uhm, you're free next weekend... for the next session?" She asked, holding her left wrist with her right hand, and shifting her weight from one leg to the other, looking as though she was trying to find a comfortable way to stand. Luke smiled and nodded.

"Absolutely... It's the highlight of my week... I mean... it... already was..." He stammered earnestly. Deborah smiled warmly and seemed to relax a bit.

"Great. I can't wait." She said, raking her fingers through her hair. Luke nodded and returned her smile.

She stepped forward, passing him and moving to the front door, opening it for him. He stepped outside onto the front step and was suddenly hit by the evening air which was cool and crisp. Luke breathed deeply and shivered. He turned to look at Deborah again, framed by the door and hallway light behind her. Standing outside gave her a few inches of height over him. He glanced at the slender curves of her body, that not even ten minutes earlier had been pressed against him, then looked her in the eye.

"I'll see ya round. Have a good week..." Luke said.

"You too. Drive safe..." Deborah replied, giving him a little wave. He nodded and went down the path to his car. He climbed in and waved back at her while bucking his seatbelt, then started the car. Luke watched her image in his wing mirror shrink as he drove down the street, then as she gave one last wave with her arm extended over her head, he turned the corner and she disappeared out of view.

His mind was racing. The time from the end of the game to now was a blur. Luke smirked, thinking about Deborah, picturing her face smiling at him, remembering the taste of her lips, and replaying the sounds she had made while they had fucked on her table over and over again in his head.

----------

Deborah watched Luke's car round the corner before he passed out of sight. She sighed and stepped back inside, closing the door behind her. She stood there for a moment, staring into space. She was still a little shook by how easily they'd gotten swept up in the moment. It certainly wasn't in her character to do something like that. She had to admit, she had always thought Luke was a cute guy, and had felt an attraction to him early on in their friendship. She had spent many long nights thinking of him, and wondered if he'd felt the same, and now she was pretty sure she had an answer. She supposed that their little roleplay session had given them both the courage and push they needed. She felt her body still tingling from the aftershocks of her pleasure, and it caused her to shake her head and smile.

Deborah walked back inside and went to the table, glancing briefly at the end she'd been leaning on a few minutes earlier. It was a few degrees skewed from where it normally lived. She corrected it, and then picked up a pencil and notepad. Right after a game she liked to make notes and plans for future sessions, while the story was fresh in her mind and her creative juices were still pumping. She was feeling that, and then some tonight.

She went over to the couch and sat, beginning to think about what she would have in store for the group next time. But that thought was overridden by another. She pictured Luke's face, and what would almost certainly happen after that next session... Deborah bit her lip and smiled.

12