Private Sessions

Story Info
Lessons get pretty heated between Cody and his tutor.
8.1k words
4.78
46.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex was something I took to like a duck to water.

From the moment I first discovered how amazing it could feel to be joined as intimately as possible with another human being, I was hooked.

Of course I have my college English tutor to thank for my love of all things carnal. Often when I'm in the mood to jerk off, I still think back to how hot my initiation to sex actually was.

Back in my first year of college, being a tall, muscle-bound jock, not really giving a shit about putting in the work required to pass, I wasn't too surprised to discover I was getting solid D's in English. But since I was only accepted to study on a football scholarship, providing I kept my marks up, my coach told me in no uncertain terms that if I didn't pick up my socks and start working my ass off to get a passing grade, then I'd be cut from the team. That sure woke me up in a hurry, and since there was no way I could let that happen, I decided I'd better knuckle down and get to work.

Though I'd never really been into Shakespeare or crafting a perfect haiku, obviously I had to do whatever it took to get a decent grade.

They assigned Miss Delores Wentworth, the Head of the English Department to work with me. She was probably somewhere around forty, kind of on the plain side, though in her own way still kind of cute I guess, with shoulder length sandy brown hair, big warm brown eyes and sexy librarian-style glasses. But man, what she lacked in looks, she more than made up for with an absolute killer body. Nice big rack, tiny waist, perfect round booty and really long shapely legs that had me practically drooling every time I worked with her.

Problem was, I got a feeling after a few sessions with her, that staring mesmerized at her rockin' bod, was not helping me learn much. Especially due to the fact that I'd get hard every time I sat with her, just thinking about all the kinky shit I envisioned doing with her, especially since back then, I was really into porn, and eager to try everything I saw happening on the screen.

I'd only just turned eighteen, and though girls told me I was hot, with my unruly sandy-brown hair, long-lashed emerald green eyes, and rock hard body, I'd gotten to second base and felt up a few girls while sucking face, that was about it. I'd never actually managed to seal the deal with anyone, up until then.

After a few weeks of working with me, and apparently getting pretty frustrated with my lack of improvement, one day when I walked into her cramped little office, lined wall to wall with shelf after shelf of nothing but books, Miss Wentworth closed the door with a decisive click, and then locked it. Then she took off her glasses, set them on her desk, looked me in the eye and told me, "You know Cody, in all the years I've been tutoring at this college, I've yet to give up on a student yet, and I'm not about to give up on you. So, I'm thinking I might need to add a little unconventional motivation to our lessons, that until now, I've never considered before."

Curious, I watched her turn and step up onto the wooden ladder that went all the way up to the top book shelf, so she could reach the books she kept up there, I was guessing. Then, wearing a little smirk, she looked down at me once she got up near the top and said, "If you would come over here, I have a few books I want you to look at, that I think might help."

But when I went and stood at the base of the ladder and looked up, I just about came in my jeans. Holy shit! I couldn't believe my eyes. Staring up under her dress, I saw that prim and proper Miss Wentworth had gone commando and wasn't wearing a thing underneath! And seeing as her gorgeous little snatch was the first pussy I'd ever got an eyeful of in real life, my hand instantly started stroking my cock right through my jeans, because fuck me, what a sight.

Seeing what I was doing, she looked down at me and coyly began to smile. And I knew then she wanted me to get aroused, and actually wanted me to see her little pink snatch, and the perfection of her nice round ass, though I couldn't figure out why.

Once she'd picked about a half dozen books off the shelf, she handed them down to me. Then she carefully started to make her way back down. But then a few feet off the ground, she surprised me when she turned on the ladder to face me.

When she had her nice big titties at eye level, practically staring me in the face, keeping her gaze locked on mine, I watched stunned as she popped a few buttons at the top of her dress. Then holy crap, I had to fight not to groan when she started massaging those big, lush melons under her dark green dress, till she'd gotten her nipples poking almost right through the freaking fabric. Slyly grinning at my wide-eyed look of disbelief, she began to pop a few more buttons, till I could see the tops of her lush pale mounds, along with a mouth-watering display of cleavage, that I desperately wanted to plunder with my tongue.

Then she regained my attention, and I looked up at her face when she said, "Cody, I want you to read one of these books each week. I have a feeling, unlike Chaucer or the Bard, once you get into them, you won't be able to put them down. And I think, obviously being a very healthy young man, you'll find them a lot more interesting than the subject matter we've been covering up until now. After you produce book reports on each one, if I think your work is starting to improve, you will be rewarded with something that I'm sure you'll enjoy."

My eyes grew wide and I could feel my cock beginning to thicken and grow painfully hard pressing up against my fly, as I anxiously waited to hear what she had in mind. Still running her hands over her luscious mounds, I noticed her breathing was getting a little choppy as she explained, "After you've read the first book, if you can produce a synopsis and a well thought out book report, I will allow you to run your hands over my breasts."

My eyes popped and I swallowed hard trying to wrap my head around the thought of her letting me do something like that with her. But then, if that wasn't enough, she went on to further explain, "Then as you finish each book, and hopefully your writing continues to improve, I will give you a new reward each week. Ending hopefully, with you achieving a passing grade, which would also mean I would be willing to allow you to penetrate me, and fully enjoy me any way you'd like. So, do you think this is the kind of stimulus you need to help you pass?"

My eyes were glued so hard to her big round beauties, that she just kept running her hands over, she had my head spinning. Imagining how much I'd love to tug on those diamond hard nipples with my teeth, then sink them into my mouth for a long hard suck, never mind finally be able to enjoy the nut clenching sensation of sinking my cock into a real live pussy, I began to vigorously nod my head in agreement.

Then I looked up into her eyes and told her, "I already know I'm going to ace this now, Miss Wentworth. I think you just needed to give me the right motivation. And, Miss, I gotta say, knowing if I pass, I'll have the pleasure of exploring a rocking little body like yours, has already got me pumped enough to succeed."

Turns out she was right about the books she'd chosen for me to read and review. Holy Fuck, were they ever hot. Once I got comfortable in the library, just down the hall from her office, I got into the first one so deep, before I knew it; I'd finished it in one day. Taking breaks to sneak into the bathroom to jack off as I went, of course. A classic piece of well-written erotica -- Delta of Venus -- a collection of short erotic stories that I knew had to be really explicit for their time. I could hardly believe I was reading about a woman getting off on giving her lover a blow job -- and with my tutor's consent, no less.

By the time I showed up to her office for our tutoring session the next day, I surprised her by already having a synopsis written and had also produced what I considered to be a well-polished book report.

Thank fuck, Miss Wentworth agreed. She nodded smiling as she read it, then finally, she put it down and told me, "I can't believe you produced this, and so quickly, Cody. I think all you needed was the right subject matter, and the motivation to succeed, and just look what you were able to do."

Then she walked back over to the ladder, and just as she'd promised, she began to unbutton her sweater. And whoa, I could hardly believe my eyes. Under her unflattering bulky gray cardigan, she was wearing an insanely sexy shelf bra, that had her gorgeous titties plumped up nice and full in a barely there scrap of sheer black lace. And just looking at her pale, plump knockers spilling out over the top had my cock jumping like a bastard in my jeans to get at her.

Thrilled at having just earned my first reward, I stepped close, and reached for them, groaning out loud as I got off on the feeling of running my thumbs over the hardest, most delectable looking rosie pink nipples I'd ever felt. And I could see that she was getting into it too, as I cupped those luscious mounds and tugged and twisted a little on her diamond hard peaks, from the way her eyes were going all glassy and she was softly starting to moan and even breathlessly pant a little as she licked her lips.

But when I went to peel back her bra, to get my first feel of her warm, soft flesh filling my palms, she shook her head softly chuckling and pushed away my hands. I noticed her breasts were heaving hard, and her breathing was a little uneven as she cleared her throat and said, "Sorry, Cody, but you'll have to finish your next book report before you can get a feel of them skin to skin without a bra. And after the next one you've finished, if you keep doing as well as you've done today, I think I'd be willing to let you have a taste of them, too. How does that sound?"

Oh fuck, to an eighteen year old virgin, who had never sucked a titty in his life, it sounded like an absolute dream come true. Already I knew I was going to pass this course with flying colors, especially knowing I'd not only get to keep my place on the football team, but I'd finally be able to slide my aching cock into a real live, hot-as-fuck woman.

No surprise, I sailed right through the next book she gave me, and I gotta say, once I got into them, I really enjoyed each one, especially the shockingly erotic, The She Devils. A highly arousing French tale about a mother and her three insatiable daughters, and their lucky bastard new neighbor, they all really seemed to get off on, taking turns with him, like non-stop.

Each time I brought a new well-written book report, Miss Wentworth, gave me an even bigger reward. After I'd handed her my second carefully crafted effort, once she'd read it, she looked really pleased with me, and told me, "Very well done. I'm impressed." And she smiled right into my eyes, which had me surprised to realize that she was actually prettier than I'd first thought.

Then without saying a word, she got up and ever so slowly, began to release each button on her top, sliding them out, one by one, as she playfully winked at me. Then she slipped out of her white silk blouse, carelessly tossing it aside, and soon after, her sexy flesh-toned lace bra joined it on the floor, till she was gloriously naked from the waist up, and I was hard enough to pound an entire box of freaking nails.

I gotta tell you, my eyes were nearly bugging right out of my head, and my heart was hammering so hard in my chest, I thought I'd pass out, she was getting me so worked up, watching her bare those big luscious melons. She looked so hot, I almost came in my boxers before I'd even had a chance to cop a feel of those delectable looking cock teasers. Never mind how jacked I felt the moment I actually got a taste of those hard-as-fuck nipples of hers sliding over my tongue. I still remember how badly I wanted to fish my cock out of jeans, so I could beat the fuck out of it in my hand, and have the added pleasure of coating those delectable beauties in rope after rope of my juice.

When I leaned in and touched my tongue to her nipple, it felt so crazy good that every cell in my body suddenly felt like it was humming. No surprise, the first taste of her supple mounds filling my mouth had me shaking right down to my toes. I had the strongest urge to jack off that I'd ever felt, my dick was aching so hard as I suckled those big warm beauties, tugging her erect nipples a little with my teeth, till I had her gasping, and visibly quivering right along with me.

I just loved the blissful sounds coming out of her as I worked her closer and closer to going right over the edge. The way she was stroking her hand over my hair, holding me right where she needed me, tossing back her head, shivering and softly panting, I knew she had to be getting off on it, too. And the erotic scent of her pussy, told me she had to be dripping.

I quickly discovered just how satisfying a little breast play could be for both of us, as she also instructed me, through her happy moans and sighs of pleasure along with her words of encouragement, about the fine art of pleasuring a woman with my mouth.

Not surprisingly, even today, I still really get off thinking of that first time, whenever I'm feasting on a woman's tender flesh, sucking her nipples deep into the heat of my mouth, groaning as I twirl them with my tongue.

After enjoying the hell out of that session, naturally, I was thrilled to see that the next report I handed in at our following meeting, on another erotic classic, had her grinning from ear to ear as she read it. I was getting the feeling she was not only delighted to see me finally catching on to what it took to write properly and comprehend what I was reading, but she also seemed to be looking forward to my reward sessions as much as I was.

So, when she stood and told me, "Cody, you've come so far I think you should get a double reward today." As I watched her slip out of her dress, and then unfasten, and toss aside her black lace bra, till she was standing in just a tiny pair lacy black panties and insanely sexy red heels, I could feel my dick going bat shit crazy in my pants, twitching like a mother-fucker to get at her. And I was already imagining, after just a couple more reports, how incredible it would feel to actually be sinking into the hot wet heaven of her juicy little pussy.

She quickly brought me back to where I was, and I looked up at her when she said, "Well, Cody, I've decided that since you've more than exceeded my expectations today, you've earned the privilege of running your hands over my sex from the outside of my panties, and you can also enjoy my bare breasts to your heart's content. Next time, if you do as well as you've done today I'll let you touch me anywhere you'd like, because I doubt I'll be wearing anything by then. And by the last week, once you've handed in your final report, providing you keep up the excellent work you've been producing, I think we'll both be taking our clothes off, and you'll be free to explore me anyway you want, like I know you've been eager to do."

Oh, fuck me! I still remember how far my eyes rolled back in my head, when she told me that not only was I going to be allowed to suck on her girls, but I'd also be allowed the pleasure of sliding my hand over the crotch of her damp panties, so I'd finally get my first feel of her pussy. But even better, I knew that after my next report, I'd be sliding my fingers into all that tight, wet heat. And at long last, once I'd read every book and given her everything she asked for, I would get my first chance to experience what it felt like to actually slide my cock into a woman's body, and get my rocks off like I'd only ever dreamed of.

By that point, fucking Miss Wentworth had become my life's mission, and I was sure as hell going to give her the best two book reports she ever laid eyes on, knowing how much I ached to finally claim my coveted reward. While hopefully, also giving her the ride of her freaking life, once I got my cock buried in her nice and deep.

When I cupped her big gorgeous breasts in my palms, moaning as I opened my mouth wide and went to freaking town on her girls, I couldn't help but smile against her flesh at the sounds coming out her. Especially the way she was starting to squeal like mad as I tugged and licked and sucked and nipped and basically lavished her titties with everything I had. But when I slid my hand down over her belly, and then cupped her mound in my palm and slowly began to slide my hand over the dampness of her hot little pussy, she really got into it, thrusting her sex hard against my hand, obviously as eager to get off as I was.

Of course my aching cock wanted in on the action so badly, I had to fight not to shoot my load as I enjoyed the hell out of worshipping her amazing body.

Unable to resist, I dropped to my knees, eager to get my face up against her sex. Inhaling deep, I groaned as the delectable scent of her arousal filled my senses, instantly making my cock feel heavier and thicker than it had ever felt.

I knew when I finally got her naked and on her back that sinking my cock into the depths of her voluptuous body would undoubtedly be the most fantastic experience of my entire life.

I don't think I'd ever felt as stoked, or as achingly hard as I took hold of her thighs, spread her open wide, and got my face in between her legs, sucking back a lungful of the most indescribably arousing aroma I'd ever smelled. Groaning deep in my chest at the incredible sensation of lashing out my tongue and sliding it over the hot, dampness slicking up the crotch of her panties, I growled with equal measures of elation and frustration. Knowing the only thing preventing my tongue from sliding into her juicy pussy was just a thin piece of cotton, I wanted desperately to tear it away with my teeth, so I could sink deep into her hot little hole, and fuck her with my mouth.

Though I'd never had the pleasure of going down on a woman before, somehow, I just knew what she needed. And I realized that pushing my tongue into her pussy would be beyond anything I'd ever dreamed of, even in my kinkiest fantasies. Fantasies that were now haunting my dreams, since surprisingly sexy Miss Wentworth had begun to show me just how insanely hot learning English could be.

I noticed she didn't stop me when I opened my mouth over her crotch and started sucking hard at her swollen clit right through her panties. In fact, she grabbed me by the hair and held me in place, exactly where she needed me, if the way she was moaning and whimpering was any indication. I wanted so badly to rip off her panties, so I could feel her hot flesh gliding over my tongue, while I lapped up her juices, till I had her screaming my name at the top of lungs, and shaking so hard she'd barely be able to stand on her feet.

I couldn't believe how much I was getting off on the feeling of pleasuring her with only my mouth. Experiencing even a little taste of oral sex for the first time ever, realizing how mind-numbingly good it felt to eat into a woman's sex even through her clothes, I started to feel the unmistakeable sensation of a mind-numbing orgasm racing through my veins. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten, and though I slammed my eyes shut and tried tensing every nerve in my body, fighting like mad to hold back, I groaned as I lost the battle and came like a fucking geyser, soaking right through my jeans.

Still desperately lapping at her with everything I had, I grabbed hold of my cock through my pants, and felt it thrust into my hand. Fisting it hard, I nearly jerked myself raw, right through my clothes, till my chest was heaving, with my heart nearly pounding out of control, lost in the sensation of milking myself dry and making a total mess of myself in the process.