Private Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Delores followed soon after, flooding my mouth with the sweet nectar of her climax filtering through her panties, I eagerly drank up every drop she gave me, squeezing her lush ass in my hands as she quivered and shook all the way to her toes. Till finally, with both of our chests heaving hard, I pulled back and we looked at each other, blew out matching shaky breaths and smiled.

I think both of us were feeling a little shocked by how good what we'd just experienced together felt, even if I'd only given her a little taste of how amazing oral could feel. All I know is that I'd never come as hard, or wanted a woman more than I did her at that moment. And if she'd have let me, I would have shown her no mercy and taken her so hard, I'm sure we both would probably have passed out when we came.

I gotta say my first taste of oral was pretty fucking sweet, which only made me realize, it would now be something I needed every time I got with a woman. Especially, since it had the power to get both us off that crazy hard, even with me still in my clothes and her in her panties. As we pulled ourselves back together, we slyly grinned at each other, a little shocked at how incredible the whole thing was, still slightly shaking from the aftershocks zipping through us.

After getting rocked right to the soles my feet like that, I couldn't imagine how much hotter it would feel to get completely naked with her, spread her over her desk and finally get a chance to sink my aching shaft deep into the heat of her tight warm body. I just knew it would be heaven on earth. And all I had to do to make it happen, was read two more books and give her the type of book reports that would make her want to give it to me like I'd been dreaming of, pretty much since the day I'd discovered that she would be the one teaching me about a lot more than just the power of the written word.

To say I was looking forward to experiencing our next session together would be a huge understatement. I was so stoked, I could barely think straight, just knowing what was soon to come, with just two more books to get through. I'd be experiencing sex for the first time in my life, since amazingly what we'd be doing was really just one insanely long session of foreplay.

No surprise, I got into the bathroom and jacked off pretty well non-stop while reading the second last book; The Bloody Chamber, it was so erotic, and yet so disturbing, I don't think I've ever got off that hard from reading anything before. An intriguing tale of a young virgin who marries a Marquis, and soon discovers he's not only into highly erotic sadistic porn, but apparently gets off on murder as well. No surprise, it had me riveted to every page. Seems the written word was every bit as powerful as the porn I'd been enjoying, and maybe even more so, since I'd never had my imagination run as wild while watching a couple of people pretending to be getting off on each other on my tablet.

So, naturally with how much was riding on what I'd produced, I was really anxious when I showed up the next day at her office, to see what she thought of my latest review. But the way she grinned and kept nodding as she read it, had me mentally rubbing my hands together, knowing that I was finally going to be sliding my fingers over her bare little pussy.

What a fantastically arousing reward system this was turning out to be. Not only was I beginning to really enjoy reading, I'd also realized that if I tried, I could write something that was worthy of more than just a passing grade. That conveniently, would also earn me another red hot session with what I was beginning to realize was my indescribably sexy tutor.

Once she'd finished, Miss Wentworth grinned and told me, "This has got to be your best effort yet, Cody. I just can't believe how far you've come. But I knew you could do it if you tried." Then I watched her eyes sparkle as she stood and began to peel out of her very sexy clingy red dress, leaving on her killer black heels as she slowly unfastened her bra, giving me an eyeful of her amazing breasts, before she wiggled her white lace panties down over her thighs, until she was standing in front of me naked as the day she was born.

I was so stunned, I felt like I had to pick my jaw up off the floor seeing her knock-out body completely bared to me for the first time.

My gaze wandering everywhere at once, without even thinking, I murmured, "God, you're beautiful."

Hearing that, she grinned, and even blushed a little, too, probably tickled pink that I sounded like I meant it, because I did. She really was an amazing looking woman.

Seeing her standing in front of me stark naked, was almost too much for even my lust-addled brain to process. The idea of being able to taste and touch and lick and suck every last inch of her to my heart's content, had my cock nearly busting past my fly.

Damn, I gotta say, I just loved the way she taught.

And this was one lesson that would stick with me forever -- That any dream can come true, if you work hard enough to make it happen.

Anxiously clenching and unclenching my hands at my side, I took a step toward her, not even sure where to start. All I knew was this was going to be something I'd never forget, finally getting a chance to go to town on her luscious body, that until now I'd only ever imagined in my wildest dreams.

Keeping my gaze on hers, I reverently cupped her breasts in my hands and began to gently stroke my thumbs over her nipples. I could feel she was trembling, and I got to admit, my hands were a little shaky, too.

It just felt so good to let my hands roam over body, from her breasts to her nice round ass, till finally I was cupping her pussy in my hand, smiling at the way she was starting to shiver as I began slide my fingers over the soft, damp heat of her sex.

Only thing that would have made it better, was if I could have stripped off, too. But I knew the only thing keeping us from finally getting it on, was the last book report that I owed her. Then I'd be balls-deep in sexy Miss Wentworth, and we'd both be coming like there was no tomorrow.

As I lapped at her nipples, I realized her pussy was nearly dripping down her thighs I was getting her so aroused. And my dick felt hard as brick, just itching for some action.

But as I flicked my tongue over her nipple, my eyes shot open wide when I felt her lower my fly and fish out my cock, and actually begin to stroke me in her hand! I slid a finger into her pussy and then two, till I was working at getting her off, while she was getting me ready to shoot a load that would nearly wash us away, the touch of her hand on me was making me so crazy.

She grinned as she slid her thumb over the slippery tip of my cock, painting the crown till it was nice and slick, making me groan as the need to let go and lose my load nearly overwhelmed me. "Figured you've earned a little bonus for how hard you've work on this assignment," she explained as she fisted me tightly in her hand.

At this point, I'm sure I was harder than I'd ever been in my life, and if she kept jacking me off, she was going to discover just how backed up my balls really were.

But then holy fuck, I couldn't believe my eyes when she dropped to her knees, took me in her mouth -- and actually started to suck me off!

Looking down at her staring up at me, smiling around my cock, I felt my legs start to shake, convinced I'd never felt anything as amazing in my life as her sucking me back and worshipping my cock, while I just kept mindlessly tugging at her nipples.

Part of me wondered if I was still in bed dreaming the best dream ever, because this, what she was doing to me now, was beyond anything my mind had ever conjured, awake or asleep.

No surprise, it wasn't long before I warned her, "Miss Wentworth, if you don't stop I'm gonna come right in your mouth." Undeterred, she just smiled and sucked me back even harder, till I was fisting her hair in my hands, flexing my hips, and gently fucking her mouth, until finally I couldn't hold back and just let go. My eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head as I lost myself in the erotic feeling of shooting straight down her throat. I knew she had to be fighting to swallow it all, the way my cock just kept on pulsing, filling her up till she had to be nearly drowning in my seed.

Once she pulled back and wiped a hand across her mouth, looking pleased with herself, I helped her to her feet and both of us grinned as we put our clothes back on, since this lesson had definitely gone further off the rails than any lesson we'd had so far. But man, now that she'd gifted me with the sweetest blow job I'd probably ever experience, I couldn't wait for what was to come -- hopefully both of us -- at least one more time.

The next day as I hunkered down in the library, I was surprised to discover when I dug into my book bag and pulled out the last book Delores had given me to read, that it wasn't exactly classic erotica, like the others I'd read. But it was what I would describe as chicklit, since it just looked like a contemporary erotic romance, with two hot looking people locking lips on the front the cover. I was tempted to toss it aside, not too sure if I could even get into reading it. Considering I was never really into chick flicks, I figured she might have grabbed the wrong book by mistake, since obviously this wasn't exactly the type of thing a guy like me would get off on.

But finally I decided, what the heck, might as well crack the cover and see what it was like. Once I got into it, a lightbulb went off in my head, when I realized it was about a young guy with an older woman enjoying the pleasures of the flesh together for the very first time. And holy crap, it was probably the hottest thing she'd given me to read so far.

Slowly, I began to smile as it also occurred to me that my sly tutor might not only be giving a very interesting piece of skillfully crafted erotic fiction to review, but a little something more.

I could hardly believe my eyes as I read one particularly kinky passage about a guy eating out his lover's pussy and making her shiver from head to toe as she came and screamed out his name. Seeing as this was the last book I had to read before I got my final reward, which would allow me the pleasure of finally getting to thoroughly explore the wonder of Miss Wentworth's amazing body, I felt sure she was also giving me a few hints of what she might like me to do with her once we were finally both naked and alone in her office.

I decided that in addition to being surprisingly sexy, she also had to be one of cleverest people I'd ever met. Not only had she got me interested in reading, but she taught me how to put my thoughts on the page, and given me a lesson in patience and the rewards that came with working hard and actually applying myself to a task.

Now, all I had to do was finish this last smokin' hot book, write a killer report on what I'd read, then show her just how rewarding it could be for both of us when I worked hard -- especially on her tight little pussy.

The next day, Miss Wentworth actually blushed when we stood staring at each other, with me holding out the final book report in my hand, knowing that this was it, and it was really going to happen.

But I think I surprised her when I stepped closer, tipped up her chin and finally had the pleasure of tasting her luscious lips. And that had to be the sweetest kiss of my life, that lucky for me, she seemed to enjoy, too.

Though my cock was harder than steel in my jeans, I was so ready for what was to come -- hopefully me. I still took my time and enjoyed the feeling of sliding my tongue between her lips, thoroughly enjoying the taste of the most amazing woman I knew I'd ever meet.

When we finally broke apart, Delores blew out a shaky breath and told me, "I probably should have mentioned this before, but I think it goes without saying that these private sessions are meant to be kept private. And no one can ever know how I inspired you to get a passing grade."

I quickly nodded and assured her, "Of course, I'd never share this with anyone. Whatever happens in this room -- stays in this room. You have my word." And true to my word, I never told a soul how I finally earned way more than just a passing grade in English.

Then giving me a playful little smirk, she took the report from me, sat down at her desk and began to read it, while I dropped into the chair across the desk from her and anxiously waited to see what she thought.

Finally, I heaved a sigh of relief, when she looked up at me and flashed me the smile of approval I was hoping for, as re-affirmed it and told me, "My goodness, you've really outdone yourself with this one, Cody. The way you capture their emotions and his growing affection toward her is almost palpable. It's amazing how you describe the way he begins to see her differently, thinking she's perhaps even more attractive than she really is, as they become more involved and begin to realize their relationship is about more than just sex." Then she looked right into my eyes, and gave me the most amazing smile. "I'm just so proud of you. You've really come a long way."

Hearing her say that, felt so good, it was almost reward enough. Almost.

But seeing as this was my very last report, as well as the day for me to claim my final reward, I wasn't about to just thank her for her kind words and leave -- not with what we were about to do.

My heart was beating so hard in my chest I could feel it in my ears, as I watched her stand and come around her desk. But just to let her know how much I appreciated the extra effort she'd put into helping me pass, I got to my feet, wrapped my arms around her, pressed my mouth to hers, slipped my tongue between her lips and got us started by giving her a kiss that I hoped she'd never forget.

She whimpered and wrapped herself around me as I slid my hand down and started to slide her dress up over her thighs till I was cupping her ass in my hands and squeezing her amazing booty. Her ass was just so perfect, nice and round and firm, that just the feel of her was getting me hard as fuck. I knew I wouldn't last long, no matter how good I wanted this first time to be for us.

She grinned when I lifted her pretty pink dress over her head, since we both knew today was the day we were finally going to connect in every way possible.

My lips still locked on hers, while I reached behind her and unclipped her bra, she slid a finger into the waist band of my jeans and popped the button and tugged down my fly. Since I'd decided to save a step and go commando, my cock nearly jumped out at her the minute she'd freed it, making her let out the most delightful little giggle I thought I'd ever hear.

She grasped me in her hand, as I in turn, filled my hands with her breasts, and gently massaged them, giving her nipples a few little playful tugs.

Then I trailed a path with my lips from her delectable mouth to her chin, along her collar bone, stopping to savor each breasts till finally I was licking into her bellybutton, getting her juicy enough that I could actually smell her arousal filling the air.

Dropping to my knees, I pushed my thumbs into the sides of her black lace thong, and slid it down over her thighs, till I was face to face with my ultimate destination -- her delectable little pussy.

Her fingers curled into my hair as I used my thumbs to open her up, till I was staring at the tight little bead that I could feel was getting her off, the instant I started to run my tongue around the uber sensitive little bundle of nerves. "Ooh, that feels good," she whispered, as I sucked her clit between my lips and gently flicked it again and again with my tongue.

As good as it felt to finally get a taste of her, I knew I had to get her on her desk and on her back, or I might never make it between her legs, since I could feel my cock pulsing like a second heartbeat, I was so ready to finally let her feel what she did to me.

Once I felt her climax, with her going into a full body shudder, I happily lapped up everything she gave me, as she threw back her head and softly began to mewl. I was just glad to hear that she wasn't a screamer or we might end up with security banging on the door, and that would sure as hell put a stop to what we were up to pretty quick.

Gently I lifted her off her feet, sat her down on her desk, and kissed her again as I slipped a finger into her pussy, while jacking my erection in my hand. We were both breathing hard, and feeling a little clammy, knowing what was finally going to happen.

Then holy shit -- I blinked when it hit me.

How the hell I could possibly have forgotten to bring a condom, especially after I'd waited this long, and worked this hard to finally be able to enjoy the pleasure of sinking my cock into the wonder of her pussy for the very first time?

When I looked down at her, relieved beyond belief, I chuckled when I saw that she was wearing a knowing little smirk, and handing me a little red aluminum packet, solving the problem of my possibly getting her pregnant.

As I rolled it down till it was right against my balls, I made sure to leave a little room on top, pretty sure I'd be filling the thing to overflowing, I didn't want to risk coming inside her.

Finally, we were both flashing identical grins as I lifted her legs one after the other and set them on my shoulders. I could tell from the overhead lights just how wet she was, and the way my cock was twitching, I knew we were both more than ready to take this final step.

Clutching my dick in my hand, I slid it along her pussy till I had her rolling her eyes. But then I had her gasping when I pushed my fat cockhead inside her and let her have a feel of me filling her up. Slowly inch my inch, I took my time, knowing this might be the only chance we'd ever get I sure didn't want to waste it by rushing to the finish line.

Her hands clutched my forearms as I pulled back and slammed back into her a little faster. "Wow. You feel good," I told her. And did she ever. So tight and wet and warm, I hated that to think I ever had to pull out.

I bent my knees when I started to fuck her in a nice steady rhythm. Her eyes fell shut and her teeth sank into her bottom lip, as I hit her just where it seemed she needed me most. "Oooh, god, I needed this," she confided, as I picked up my pace and started to give her pussy a nice little pounding.

"You and me both," I told her as I clutched her ass in my hands and really began to ride her deep and hard.

Soon her mouth fell open and she started to shiver and gasp and I could tell she was close, but fuck, so was I. My balls felt ready to explode as I tunnelled in and out of her just as fast as I could, till finally I threw back my head and growled, the same moment she cried out, "Oh, yessss, Cody, just like that!"

Even as I felt my dick pulsing like crazy inside her as she clenched me over and over, I didn't let up and just kept riding it out, till finally, both of us spent, I collapsed on top of her, fighting to breathe. And the sweetest part of all was when she wrapped her arms around me and pressed a tender little kiss to the top of my head and murmured, "Thank you Cody. That was perfect."

Smiling against her breasts, I figured it wasn't bad for my first time. At least she seemed pretty happy, and I knew I sure as fuck was.

And though I kind of knew for us it was going to have to be a one and done, I still kind of wished that we could have met at another place in time, maybe when I was older. Then maybe we could have seen each other again, and who knows what could have developed.

Neither of said a word as we got dressed, because I think we both knew that for us, this was going to be it.