Private Showing

Story Info
When the webcam gets left on, the clothes come off.
5.8k words
4.71
10.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Werner7890
Werner7890
116 Followers

My name is Eric Anderson. I'm twenty four. I inherited Anderson Scrap Metal when I was twenty one. That's about it, really. It was right at the beginning of the pandemic, when the whole world was shutting down, and I have to admit I knew more about taking conference calls at home than I did running a business. The whole part about it being signed over to me was rather ridiculous, given it happened while I sat on my couch, but there ya have it. I signed on the digital dotted line with three lawyers and my one department head all in attendance on their respective video calls. I won't bore you with the details of titles, permits, transfers and all that. Most of it was over my head, anyway. Almost. And it would have been, but for Evelynroh, my department head who was invaluable when it came to straightening everything out and lining up what was needed.

She more or less ran the business while my uncle was getting himself buried, and she more or less ran it when he was alive, too. When all was said and done, and the lawyers disconnected one by one, I was left with Evelynroh telling me that after all that, the plant probably wouldn't last through it's first quarter. Everything across the board was grinding to a halt in the world, and what's more, the scrap metal industry depended on supply and demand, so we would be doubly impacted by lockdowns.

We worked close together for sixth months after that, applying for dispensations and extensions and other little lucrative moves, and mainly through Evelynroh's efforts, we stayed up and running. We even managed to secure some minor contracts that actually kept things rolling, to the point what was needed was more scrap metal, not less, and around that time, people started coming out of their homes looking for some quick cash, so there was always a steady trickle coming in.

And I stayed solvent.

When the pandemic was over, and we stabilized even more so, I raised Evelynroh's salary, gave her a bonus, and called it a day, prepared to just sit back and be a millionaire before the age of thirty while playing video games. Not bad huh? Except for one thing. I worried Evelynroh might leave for greener pastures, because my raising her salary hadn't caused her to bat an eye. If I lost Evelyn, I had no doubt I'd sink like a rock out there in the business world.

As far as the not batting an eye thing, Evelynroh was known as the cold fish. The Terminator. And other names. Some of the reps in the company who worked more closely with her let it slip that they had these little nicknames for her, made all the more official by the no nonsense way Evelyn ran things from her office at home. She became the soulless ghost in the machine. The Robot.

One of my first, actual having to 'lay down the law' moments came when I pointed out over that day's conference call, that under no circumstances would this practice of nicknames continue. I didn't want any such thing getting back to said parties. It was fine moment, if I do say so myself, and I held my own, letting them know their now twenty four year old boss was, in fact, their boss. The dumbest among them, Martinson, snorted something about me being the only one allowed to call her Evelyn, and not Evelynroh. I promptly told him he could stay home for the next two days and think about whether or not he still had a job come Monday morning. A little four day weekend. That gave them all food for thought, and one by one they winked out of the call screen on my laptop.

I slumped back, feeling a little queasy and heady at the same time. So I had made a command decision. Imagine that. They'd either respect me for it, or they might even now be coming up with names for me. Thinking on that, I was sure right then and there they already had. Still, I was the boss and that was that. They'd learn respect, or else. And as for the rest of it? They needn't worry. I wasn't about to become some spoiled little tyrant running the company into the ground while collecting sports cars.

I looked at my watch. In about five minutes, Evelynroh would be dialing in and we'd go through the usual. Today she had been off-site, and wasn't able to take the conference, but we always had a separate one ourselves anyway, between boss and department head. I thought about her a bit, and even though I had just squashed the practice, I had to admit I could see why she earned those little nicknames people gave her.

Evelyn was ten years older than me. A severe looking, no nonsense, somewhat cold and calculating executive who always wore a dark work suit, be she in the office, or on a conference call at home. She was a somewhat pale, blue eyed, slender woman with straight brown hair, and if you thought about it, she might even be considered pretty if it wasn't for the way she conducted herself.

Evelyn did not make small talk, laugh, or even drink coffee. Not that anyone had seen. In that regard, the only thing missing was a pair of black rimmed glasses. That probably would have earned her the name The Principal, or something, but without them, and those sharp, exacting blue eyes, she had earned the name The Terminator instead. Well, maybe I would give her the authority. To fire and hire. She was firmly cemented as my # 2 anyway. That would put the fear of God in to some of those office lackeys, but wouldn't it smack of favoritism? My incoming video call chimed down in the corner of my PC and I sat up and hit accept.

"Hi, Evelyn." I smiled. "So...what's on for today?"

<<<<<<<<

"...legal will want their six copies, of course, and Williams Trucking will need those bills of lading, but I can see to both at the same time." Evelyn was wrapping things up.

"Fine, fine." I smiled. I felt just then that the only thing missing here was a racket ball. Or a nerf. I had this growing compulsion in me to get one, just so I could have something to bounce off the walls. At least then I would have something to do as I sat here in my jeans and t-shirt hearing about my company from my CEO. Listening to Evelyn like this made me feel like...I dunno, some kind of Tony Stark or Dr. House. So if I had a ball to bounce, at least the cliche would be complete.

But Evelynroh was no Pepper Pots.

Her focused expression was staring back at me through the video conference call, and so help me, in talking of cliches, I half expected her to pick up a stack of papers and tap them on her desk now that we were finishing up. Instead of papers, though, she had her tablet, and even now was making quick little entries in it with her stylus. Yes, I definitely needed to get a ball or something. Maybe a desk to put my feet on. I had nothing to do like this, and I suddenly felt like a little kid waiting for the teacher to finish grading his paper.

"A reminder that Beaumont national has their convention in two weeks." she noted.

"You want me to go to that?" I asked.

"I think you should." she looked at me through the camera, in her direct way.

"Alright."

"I think that's everything, then." she said, setting the tablet down.

"Right. Until tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow it is. Two PM?" she asked back, adjusting the cuffs of her suit jacket.

"Two PM." I nodded. She asked it in the form of a question, but somehow it was like she was also telling me when she'd call next. Damn that office talk anyway! It made me start doubting myself in light of Evelyn's no nonsense ways. Well, that's not exactly true. She had been like this forever. I saw her reach down and tap a button her laptop, and the little 'call ended' chime sang out.

But the video feed stayed up.

"Evelyn?"

No answer. Many things happened just then. It became obvious that Evelyn didn't realize her video feed was still running, and after tapping the screen a time or two, I found myself reaching for my phone to call her when she happened to stand up. My hand froze half way to my phone.

Evelyn was wearing fishnets.

Oh, she had on that same dark blue business suit, skirt and all, but nothing could have prepared me for seeing that she also had on fishnets. The wide weave kind. The kind that made you look cheap. Or slutty. Or sexy. Or inviting.

Or all of the above.

"Holy shit." I sat up. "Say, Evelyn? Evelyn, can you hear me?" I don't know what was going on, but the video feed was stuck on broadcast, even while it said 'call ended' on my side. She still couldn't hear me, nor did she seem aware of anything else on her end. What should I do? Slap the cover down? Pull the cord? Something to end the call, or what? I reached for my phone again, but like I said, many things happened. All at once.

Evelyn stepped back a pace from her desk and nudged her office chair back to the side with a little shove of her thigh, before turning from the camera and stepping off a ways into the room, doing what looked like a big stretch over her head with her arms, and then another behind her back. Something most anyone might do after signing out, and from having sat in a chair for two hours. It was about the most human gesture I ever saw her make. And I could see more of her now that she had stepped back from the camera.

It registered with me that Evelyn was, in fact, not a wholly unattractive woman. I mean, you always had a sense of it that she was shapely and 'kinda pretty', but her cold manner and all business like conduct stood between you and any other kind of naughty thought like a brick wall. And now here she was. Wearing fishnets.

Why fishnets?

Evelyn turned a bit, standing next to what I realized was a bed, and undid her jacket. Oh, shit. I really should call her! Right now! Or just yank the cord out of the wall! I found I couldn't do either. I just sat up...and watched.

Standing rather like any woman would, Evelyn slid her jacket back off her shoulders with this smooth little move, like someone who had just got off work and was...headed for a bubble bath. Yeah, a bubble bath. Bubble bath? Why would I think that? Just from how she moved? Evelyn, The Terminator?

Tossing it on the bed, she had on her usual white, long sleeved blouse, but when she pulled it up out of her skirt and switched to undoing the cuffs, I knew she really was in the process of getting undressed. Holy, shit! I could not look away. For one, those fishnets, on her lovely long legs were rather captivating. And yes, she had nice legs. Great legs, in fact. And skirt suit or not, there was no mistaking she was shapely and sexy. Not now. Why hadn't I ever noticed before? Again, I suppose I had but...my next thoughts were blanked out when one by one she undid the buttons of her blouse, and I caught of glimpse of this sexy black bra, and then a flat, toned stomach. You know how that looks. The waist line of the skirt, just below the belly button? Peekaboo bra, open shirt...fishnet thighs.

Ohh, yeah.

My dick swelled up. I felt it. Somehow, I also ended up sitting straight up and gripping the laptop with both hands, hunched over and watching all this take place like the lecherous little gremlin I was.

I swallowed and cleared my throat, willing myself to be professional.

"Evelyn?" I called out softly a last time, then a little more forcefully.

"Evelyn!"

Nothing. No response. Oh, Lord, forgive me, but...there's no fucking way I'm shutting down this laptop! To my increasing delight, Evelyn stood there holding the collar of her shirt lightly, and looking down at her feet. I saw now that she was pausing just long enough to kick off a pair of slippers. Actual slippers. The slide on kind. Pink. I giggled like a school boy at the cuteness of it all, having all the validation I needed that Evelyn The Terminator was just as human as the rest of us.              

Then she slid her blouse off, much in the way she had her jacket. Now that was nice. More than nice. She had nice looking shoulders to go with this lovely slender neck, and her hair looked like silk under motion when she moved. But that wasn't the half of it. Evelyn was chesty for her size. Ample. Big breasts. At least, big for her slender height. An easy C cup, if I'm any judge, and supported by that sexy black bra.

How did she manage that? All this time that suit jacket had been hiding such puppies? Wow! I mean, we had been in meetings before. Real time. We had walked around the scrap yard, met with contractors, customers, the works. And you just never noticed? Her skirt stayed where it was, and that registered with me too, that it wasn't much of a skirt when it came to the front office! This was more like a skirt meant for the club. Small, light and tight, it didn't even start down her thighs, just hugged her bottom like a glove. And what a bottom. Turning and sitting down on her bed next, Evelyn also showed me a glimpse of that wonderful heart shaped ass, the line of her cheeks thrown into relief with the tightness of her skirt.

...maybe I should be recording this?

Too late now! Now she was taking the time to cross her legs, and slip on a pair of these wicked looking, three inch heels with a square toe. As black as her outfit, and going well with her coloring. Why would she be putting on heels if she was getting undressed? But speaking of coloring, once more it hit me how Evelyn wasn't so much pale, as she just had this milk like complexion. What had been pasty and severe before, was now suddenly sultry and silky when she was half naked. When did that happen?! Or was it just me? Because by then I was rubbing myself through my jeans, subconsciously, and a little enamored with what was unfolding right in front of me.

Each time Evelyn moved to pick up a shoe and side it into place, she was lean enough to just reach down over her crossed legs to the floor, but what this did, was just push and smoosh her breasts around against her own knee, showing me she was all natural. I groaned at the sight of her, hoping against hope she might take that bra off yet.

Pausing to admire her handiwork, she stood up instead, and turning back and forth to look at herself, she evaluated how her heels went with her skirt, fishnets and all. Oh, it worked! It worked great! What would come next? I could hardly wait. True, this felt like some kind of two way mirror voyeur kinda thing, but every time I felt guilty, Evelyn did a little bit more.

Like any other woman would, she now took the time to walk over to a small dresser and check her make up and hair, the video feed sitting in such a way, as my luck held, that once again I could admire the swing of her breasts in that bra as she leaned over. The shape of her ass in that skirt. The length of her legs, to say nothing of how her calves looked in those heels.

Amazing.

At that, I unzipped my pants and shoved a hand inside my boxers. Evelyn straightened back up and paused to think for a moment, hands on her hips and checking her reflection in her mirror, while I started to openly masturbate to the sight of her in all her glory. She was tall for a woman. That registered with me too. Shaped like an hourglass, with a flat, toned stomach between full breasts and long legs, and I had no idea what she'd do next, but I wasn't about to just sit there. I had to jerk off.

I did wince a little when she turned around and came back towards her desk, right up to her laptop, in fact, and it seemed like any moment she'd realize her webcam was still on. And there I was beating off to her! I almost slammed down the lid of my laptop, but caught myself when she didn't react in any way shape or form. So that settled it. She couldn't see or hear me, but I could see her. I could also hear her. The was no mistaking the sound of her opening a drawer on her desk, as she pulled her office chair back up and sat down to look for something.

I have to admit, I slowed down just then, almost giving in to the feeling of being a deer caught in the headlights, and I couldn't help but pull my hand back out of my pants and sit up a bit. I owed Evelyn a lot. I admired her. I had to do something to let her know what was happening, if not just for the fact it was the right thing to do.

"Evelyn?" I said. "Evelyn, you're still live! Can you hear me? Hellooo?" I even reached for my phone again. But before I could even think to pick it up, Evelyn lifted a dildo out the drawer and sat back in her office chair with this pleased little smile on her face.

Fuuuck!!!

I sat back and ripped at my pants, fighting to get them open, and kicking my way out of them just long enough to rip down my boxers before sitting back down and staring into the screen. Evelyn was humming softly, turning back and forth in her office chair a little, and just admiring her little toy, this moderate sized frosted glass dildo that hinted at some kind of lavish taste on her part. Again, going well with her outfit and appearance, it seemed to be the kind of dildo a dark haired, blue eyed beauty like her would own. Have I said sultry? Indeed she was.              

Up close now, looking like she did, being in the mood she was, half dressed in heels and fishnets and touching up her make up just so, this must be how Evelyn looked when she was wanted to masturbate. Or maybe she had a date tonight? Who knows? But she sure was sexy. Her hair, her make up, her coloring, her angular face, sexy lips, and piercing blue eyes. All right there in the camera. To say nothing of her pretty white teeth when she sat back and started licking that dildo, closing her eyes and putting a hand between her legs.

Oh, man, was I was ever stroking! This was captivating. I guess she did more than just run my company from that desk, huh!? Because she sat back just long enough to raise her feet up and over it before spreading her legs wide, all the while keeping a hand cupped between them. Then it was back to dildo licking.

Like this, I saw her fishnets were more like tights, continuing all the way up, but they didn't interfere with her wearing panties. Panties I could just see a glimpse of, because she kept her hand covering herself. I could see a hint, a flash here and there of bright white lace, but mostly it was just her hand gently massaging her own sex.

"Oh, man, you've got to show me. Pah-lease show me. I need to see it!" I willed her. She may have been sitting there spreading her legs at the perfect angle, but it's not like she was going to respond though, right? By herself, she had other plans. She licked her dildo for a bit longer, and then holding it to the side like a baton, she took her other hand and reached up into her bra to lift her tits out. One after the other.

"Oh, shit! Fuck! Yeah. Yeah, that's better." I gasped, fapping away even harder.

Evelyn gave herself another little smile while admiring her bare tits, before sitting there and swirling the tip of her damp dildo around her dark pink nipples, teasing the areola and tapping at them to get them to stand up. Seeing her smile was something else, too, and how she was obviously enjoying herself. What a sight. Then, when her nipples were sufficiently erect, she took one breast and raised it to her own tongue, licking it with this soft, circular motion.

Is it possible to french kiss a nipple? Because she did. She pressed her tongue into her own nipple and pushed it down as she locked her mouth around the areola and sucked on her breast.

Dude!

I was so entranced by this, that I almost failed to notice how could see right up her skirt now, what with her hands being busy. She had even raised her legs up a little higher somehow, and was sitting back further, and I could see she indeed did have on the most wonderful pair of bright, white lace panties. A second after that, and to my increasing delight, she brought her dildo down and slipped it underneath those panties to start rubbing it directly against her sex. Like that, while sucking her own tit, Evelyn rubbed the length of her dildo up and down her pussy inside her underwear, masturbating that way right in front of me.

Werner7890
Werner7890
116 Followers
12