Private Showing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck." I groaned, stroking myself ever harder, while trying to match the way she was rubbing her dildo up and down inside her lace panties. Was she going to stay that way the whole time? Spreading her thighs like that had only shoved her short little skirt up higher around her hips, those white panties in stark contrast to the rest of her dark outfit and fishnets. Did she mean to just leave them on?

"Fuck." I echoed.

After a minute or two of this, Evelyn seemed to grow a little perturbed at her own situation with that dildo, and letting her breast fall, she turned in her chair, dropped her legs, and stood up quickly. So much so, I nearly panicked that she might have finally heard something, but it wasn't that. She just hiked her skirt up further yet, and deftly whipped her panties off, right down to the floor, steadying herself as she stepped out of them. Then she just sat back down.

I guess that answers that! Would she put her legs back up like she had them? She did. Freed up now, skirt bunched up out of the way, I had a front row seat to see Evelyn spread those sexy legs again and show me her naked pussy. Straight on at the camera as she sat at her desk. There wasn't a hair on her. And the skin of her sex was this dark pink, much like her nipples, her lips full and meaty and making her pussy look somewhat pronounced. The folds of her labia hung down like little meat curtains, in fact, and those wide weave fishnet tights, having been more for show, covered nothing. They didn't even have a crotch. Talk about ease of access!

Just as I was thinking that, and staring, Evelyn's dildo came pushing down into view, parting her meaty lips smoothly, and showing off the fact the rich pink interior of her pussy was extremely wet. Like that, she slicked up her dildo in no time, doing this kind of ''pussy kiss' of rubbing and sliding it against her, and she seemed content to just keep that up for some minutes. The texture of her skin was clean and clear, with her puckered butthole a hidden little shadow down by the seat of her chair.              

But man, was she ever wet!

She was heating up now, sitting back more, but tensing, getting both her hands down between her thighs, and rubbing that dildo against her pussy like the perfectly shaped toy it was. And it was just moments after that, moaning a little when it rubbed over her clit, that she took the end of it with both hands and held the tip of that glass cock aimed right at her vagina, preparing to push it in.

I wasn't exactly sure if I could last through that, if I was allowed to see what came next, but Evelyn didn't give me time enough to worry about it, before she did indeed plunge that glass rod right into her. And plunge was the word, because that's exactly what she did. She held still just long enough for the tip to spread her open a bit, and then she push-pulled it right in, straight and true, all in one motion and without stopping. All while biting her lip.

I got to admit I was no expert at the use of dildos. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm not even that clear of female masturbation. But this must have been a thing Evelyn did for herself, and it must have worked for her, because this sudden, full intrusion actually made her thighs quiver and she cried out for the very first time.

You sure have to appreciate how far webcams have come in 2023. I almost forgot to stroke myself through this!

She kept right on working herself like that, without pause. Just churning, plunging, and pulling the full length of her toy in and out of herself, in this slow but steady rhythm, her pretty hands gripping the end of it like a pommel. With her knees bent, and legs up and open, she was looking down at what she was about with this heated, intense focus to her eyes. Almost like she had some man by the balls and was making him piston fuck her right on the spot. In a way, you could say that fit. At the back of my lust addled mind, it seemed natural that this would be Evelyn's style.

I found myself grinning like an idiot at the insight.

Then, to my shock, over the tiny speakers of the video feed, you could actually hear the tacky sound of Evelyn's ultra wet pussy getting reamed out like this, a sound like no other in the world, and she was starting to cry out each time with each firm plunge of her toy, hands down between her thighs, and her pussy spread wide open. Those full lips, her little meat curtains, slid back and forth on that frosted glass without making a sound. There was only the wet squelch of her pussy being flexed opened and closed, over and over, and it seemed to be growing in strength.

Sure enough, creaming herself thoroughly, a little trickle of juice suddenly ran down into Evelyn's asshole. I saw it. It probably wasn't the first time she left a wet spot on that chair!

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck!" I cried out, slamming my own lap forward at the screen and pulling down hard on my cock with my fist. I had indeed been stroking this whole time, and now my body just decided it had had enough. It had witness too much. Three, four, and then five times I spurted out my mayo, shoved back on my couch as she was in her chair, and I didn't give a damn where my cum went. I just shot it out of me with every convulsion of my tight, full balls, and all of it for Evelyn. All of it with a new found intensity I had never imagined.

Speaking of which, I had to look away, you know? That purely involuntary moment, with the gritting of teeth and head back. You know what I mean. Only this time, the freeness of cumming that way seeming to lend my orgasm even more strength. But my mind was filled up with visions of what Evelyn was doing, and how from that I just had one of the strongest orgasms of my life, so I fought the delirium of cumming and tried to look back at her.

Somewhere in the seconds after my cumming, she had lifted her own legs right up in the air, with her toes pointed right at the ceiling now in their wicked stilettos. And for sure that dildo was going in and out of her like before, just like a piston. Hard and fast.

I'm not exaggerating. As only a fit woman can, with her feet in the air, thighs spread wide, letting her legs fall open with her knees up alongside her tits, Evelyn stay balanced in that big office chair and kept right on plunging that glass rod down into her with both hands, over and over. All you could hear was the sound of her cries of pleasure, blending with the wet squelch of her overworked pussy as she plumbed the depths of her own body with that sex toy.

To my now numb, and utterly overwhelmed senses, I got another shock as she suddenly yanked her dildo out and to the side, holding her thighs open as far as she could like that, and on camera, she spurted her juice right up in the air! Was that...? Did she just...? Yes, yes, did. Yes, she was. Her pussy seemed to heave and flex and flow as much from her own efforts than any orgasm, and twice, three times, and more, Evelyn actually ejaculated, spurting these streams of clear cream out of her pussy. I stared in utter, open mouthed shock, half laying there and just holding my softening cock, and watched it all happen.

But she wasn't finished.

The camera feed shook a little as she pushed herself up in her chair a little, and dropping her dildo with a thump off camera on the carpet, she put her hands behind her knees, holding her own legs apart, and continued to spurt.

Only it wasn't so much spurting now, as something else.

Aiming this spread eagle pussy right at the camera, Evelyn, over-riding her contracting muscles, made herself go, right there in her chair, peeing out this controlled little arc of clear water. She was biting her lip as she performed this taboo act, and I watched, even as that little stream raised up and died back down like a fountain, with her obviously controlling the push and pressure. Raising her chin, she pushed hard enough to make it splash up on her desk a little, before it trickled back to her pussy and pattered off on to the carpet at the foot of her chair. You could hear it. I did hear it. Only then did she stop going, and not so much from having finished with her orgasm, but from how she was probably empty.

"Oh...my...God." I groaned, letting go of my messy cock, half laying there and stunned to actual silence. Even post orgasm, I found myself wishing she had been showering me like that. How is possible to experience something so sexually intense like that, without actually having sex? For her own part, Evelyn stayed as she was, only drawing in a contented breath after a moment, and then pushing herself up a bit more, she reached over for some tissues. Daintily, she wiped at her wet pussy, before dabbing at her butthole and where she had sprayed up on the desk. Yes, I could see her butthole now. Comically, it had been overlooked, but there it was, with her dabbing away on it. A perfect little dark beige pucker. I just licked my lips and shook my head.

"Wow." I breathed out.

Evelyn was still leaning back in her chair as she cleaned herself up. Her legs were wide open still and her thighs were resting against the arms, only now she had put her heels up on the edge of the desk for balance. I had no idea she was so nimble. Another surprise.

Then she looked right into the camera.

"That was for what you said to everybody this morning. Martinson is a creep. I never liked him. And I never liked those stupid nicknames, either." she said.

"Evelyn?!?" I sat bolt upright like a shot, banging both my knees on the coffee table and making the laptop jump. A sick tickle-thrill raced all through me and stopped in my stomach, making me feel like I was going to choke on my own shock.

Holyfuggenshit!

"So...see you tomorrow at two." Evelyn said, and at that, she just reached up between her legs and ended the call, finally winking out of existence with that little chime and just leaving me sitting there.

Not a sound, not a word of discussion, nothing. Not even a goodbye. The screen on my laptop just sat there, blank. I was blank. It seemed like the whole world around me had just witnessed the biggest 'oh shit' moment of my entire life and...and I didn't know what to do. I just sat there. Waiting. Frozen like, with no pants on, wondering if my brain was going to start working again any time soon?

At that point, it was probably a good thing I was the boss of the company, if only for the fact I could take all the time I wanted to digest what had just happened and why. Not least among the things being that Evelyn was more commanding and kinky than I ever thought possible. Why did she do this? Why had she done that? Why fool me? Why let me watch? Why, why, why?!

I couldn't say. I just couldn't say. I was only twenty four years old, and well on my way to being a millionaire by thirty with my own company. Evelyn was indispensable to all that, and now...well, I guess you could say that bonus was very much deserved!

But then again, with a slow smile growing on my face, in light of what had just happened I had to wonder who just who got the bonus after all?

The end?

Thanks for reading and commenting. Be sure to check out my profile for where you can contact me and join up for other news and info related to my stories. Hope you like it!

12