Private Spot Produces Memories

Story Info
Horny Kylie has her needs met ... and then some.
10.6k words
4.71
26.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

Kylie was not in a good mood at all.

She was pissed off, bored, hungry, mad at herself, and, to top it off -- horny.

It was going to be the worst three days of her life, she was convinced. Somehow, someway, she got talked into going with her family for a short camping trip to a lake in western New York where they had been going for the last 10 years.

The lake was nice, and the weather was going to be excellent. But, Kylie was now 20 years old and was going to be stuck with her parents alone, since her younger sister couldn't make the trip because of a rescheduled softball tournament.

She'd have much preferred staying at home. She'd heard about a big party happening that weekend with some of her friends from high school, and she'd been hoping to hook up with one of her old boyfriends. Since before finals started at college, Kylie had hit a dry spell in the sex department, and her fingers alone were not enough to ease her needs anymore.

But the annual trip was a big deal to them, so she gave in to her parents' wishes. What the fuck was she thinking?

Kylie had helped her parents set up their big tent, and erected hers on the opposite side of the camp site, as far away as possible. She knew from past experiences that her parents could get quite amorous when they were camping, so putting some space between her and them was important.

As soon as politely possible, Kylie got away. She told them she was taking a hike to the other end of the lake and wouldn't be back for at least two hours. That would give her parents time to fool around if they wanted to, and it would get her back in time for dinner.

She had on a pair of tight jean shorts and T-shirt, with high socks and hiking boots, and she carried a large towel. It was a perfect June day and Kylie knew exactly where she was headed.

The last two times her family had come to this lake, Kylie and her sister Becky had spent a lot of time away from the small beach where all the swimmers congregated, and the assortment of docks in front of the summer houses where most of the fishing took place.

Instead, one day two years ago while on a hike, they had come upon a secluded place that was a lot more fun to them. They hiked on the designated path that meandered through the camping grounds for a while, but then got off the trail and tried to follow the winding shore of the lake until they reached the other end. It was difficult pushing through the pine branches and finding their way, but it ended up being worth it.

They found a spot on a rocky bluff overlooking the lake, maybe 10 feet above the water's edge. A stream entered the lake just to their left, carving out a deep hole -- maybe 7-8 feet deep -- just under the bluff. It was a perfect place to leap off the rocks and into the water and there was even an easy path to get back up on the rocks.

They called it their "private" place.

Last year, they dared each other to go skinny dipping, since there were no cabins at this end and they hadn't seen a soul. It was a lot of fun.

The sisters were really close, only a year and half apart in age, and they would spend their time sunning nude on the rocks and talking about boys. Until last year, Kylie did most of the talking, because she had become sexually active first.

She was thinking back to some of those stories she told her sister while she made her way through the woods to the spot. The more stories she thought about and relived, the hornier she got. Kylie had probably been with six or seven guys before the end of high school and in her two years at college had added quite a bit to that total.

But she hadn't had much success lately, despite being a strikingly good-looking girl. Kylie wore her brown hair down to the middle of her back, and her face was what most people would call "cute," with brown eyes and perky nose.

She was blessed with long legs that swept up to a narrow, tight butt that she kept in shape with lots of workouts. Her breasts were not her strength, in her mind, because they were on the small side. But she had gotten nice comments on the fact that her nipples were quite puffy. In fact, more than one partner had described them as "very suckable."

Right now, as Kylie got close to the spot, she was looking forward to sunning herself for a while, then maybe getting herself off and finishing up with a dip in the lake.

Unfortunately, as she pushed through the final pine tree, the first thing she saw was a pair of blue nylon shorts lying on the rocks beside some black boxers and a blanket.

"Damn!" she thought to herself -- somebody else knows about this place.

Quickly she realized that she'd better find out who was here, so she put her towel down, got on her knees and peered over the edge of the rocks.

What she saw caused her to draw in a quick breath. Below her in the water was a naked guy, lazily swimming from one end of the pool to the other, with his ass clearly visible in the semi-murky water. And it was a nice butt; tight, with very visible tan lines.

Kylie took in the sight and her already moist pussy began to produce even more wetness. She started hatching plans to get this guy to satisfy her needs.

And then he did a remarkable thing, almost like he knew what she was wishing for -- he turned over and began to swim the backstroke. Right away, Kylie saw that he was young, probably still a teenager, with longish blonde hair and a sharp-featured face.

But ... what really caught her eye was much lower on his body. His dick was plain to see, but it wasn't plain by any means. Kylie knew there was no way he was hard in the cool water, and yet she estimated that he was already at least six inches and thick.

"Oh, my, I've got to get me some of that," she thought.

Just about that time, the boy stopped swimming and just kind of floated around, his cock lost to view under the surface. It was time for Kylie to make her move.

She leaned over the edge again and said, "Hey! What are you doing in my hole? I mean, my swimming hole?"

She watched the guy jerk back and look up at her with a look of shock on his face.

"So this is your hole, you say?" he said with a big grin. "Well, it feels nice."

"Ha, ha -- good one. I didn't think anybody else knew about this place."

"That's what I thought, too. Clearly, we were both wrong, although you're the first other person I've seen here, and I've been coming here for about five years."

"Well, my sister and I discovered it two years ago. I won't tell anybody else about it if you won't."

"I definitely won't. I like coming here to get away from everybody else."

"I can see you kind of made yourself right at home," said Kylie as she reached over, grabbed his blue shorts and spun them around on her finger.

"Yeah, well, that's how I roll here. Why don't you toss those down here?"

"Actually, I was thinking that'd be a bad idea. I kind of like the view from up here."

"What, have you been watching for a while?"

"Not long, but long enough to think it'd be smart for me to keep these shorts up here. I liked your freestyle moves, but the backstroke was even better," Kylie said as she slowly licked her lips.

"You kind of have me at a disadvantage. All I can see is your face, which, by the way, looks pretty good from here."

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Does it get me to where I can see more of you? That'd only be fair."

"Mmm, maybe. It is getting a little warm up here; maybe I need a dip in the lake."

"Come on down."

Kylie liked the way things were headed, so she backed off the edge and quickly shucked off all of her clothes. She hung back, making the boy wait.

Finally, when he yelled up, "Well, I'm waiting," she took several long steps to the edge and leaped out into the sunshine, her hair flying as her body plunged through the air and into the water and disappeared in a curtain of bubbles.

When she floated back up and broke the surface, she swept her hair back and looked for the guy, but he wasn't visible. Then she felt a vibration in the water and he surfaced nearly right beside her.

He shook his hair out, smiled, and said, "You sure know how to make an entrance, don't you? My name is Brooks," as he stuck out his hand.

She took it, shook it, and said, "I'm Kylie. Very pleased to meet you."

They chatted for a bit as they floated in the relaxing water, then Kylie, who was anxious to see if she could get something started, said, "I think I'm going to see if I can do that backstroke you were doing."

With that, she rose up in the water, stretched out and began mimicking his moves. Of course, all that did was push the tips of her tits out of the water and make her pussy visible, too.

"Oh, wow," Brooks said. "You're gorgeous. I didn't get much more than a glimpse when you jumped in."

"It's only fair, since I got to watch you for a few minutes," Kylie said as she turned back his way again. "And what I saw made me want to get a closer look. Maybe a real close look."

"You don't seem very shy."

"That word is not in my vocabulary. Especially when I'm stuck here for a few days with my parents and I'm horny as hell."

Brooks moved closer to her, then pulled her in tight and said, "I think we could take care of that," and then smashed his lips against hers.

After about 30 seconds, he reached up and began fondling her breasts and between his work and the chill of the water, Kylie's puffy nipples were in full bloom almost immediately.

At the same time, she reached down to take stock of his dick. It still wasn't hard yet, but her fingertips did not come close to touching when she grabbed him, an encouraging sign.

"Hey, lover boy, why don't we move this show up on the rocks?"

"Fine with me -- you lead the way."

Which was pretty smart on Brooks' part, Kylie thought, because as they were climbing up the rocks, he surely had a pretty wide-open view of her ass and cooch. Not that she minded.

They spread out his blanket and laid her towel on top of it, hoping for a little cushion from the rocks on the bluff. As their bodies became entwined, Kylie realized that this guy was a stud -- six-pack abs, wide shoulders, muscled arms and legs.

"How old are you, anyway? I love what you've done with your body."

"Nineteen. I lift a lot of weights and I wrestle."

"Cool. Now let me get a closer look at what I wanted to see."

She slid down his body, trailing a few kisses along the way. Her hand had already taken hold of his meat, and it still wasn't totally hard yet, but she figured she could change that status in short order.

Kylie took a moment to check him out. His cock reminded her of a cobra ready to strike -- he was relatively normal at the base, but the shaft got thicker as it rose, then ended in a head that looked small by comparison. The entire organ was light-colored with only a few veins showing, with the cut head just slightly darker pink.

It looked scrumptious.

After giving him a tongue bath, Kylie popped the head in her mouth and relished the taste, even if there was kind of a lake smell present. She swirled her tongue around the rim, teasing the underneath part that always felt good to the guys.

Brooks was no different, based on the groan that escaped his lips.

But then Kylie received a challenge. She had sucked on a bunch of different dicks in her short sexual history, but never one this thick and wide. She tried to move down quickly from the head, but it was impossible. She had to slow down, open her jaw as wide as possible and concentrate on her breathing.

It worked, but it was slow going. For every half inch further she got, she had to slide back up and then slide back down, using the momentum to go lower. By this time, Brooks was totally stiff and Kylie was totally impressed -- he had to have eight inches of manpower.

Which meant she was probably not going to be able to completely swallow him as she had been successful doing ever since she learned how to deep throat a man. This guy was just too wide. She might be able to get his head in her throat, but not the next two inches. No way.

So she did what she could to ramp up the excitement -- plenty of movement with her lips and plenty of stroking with her hand.

And it was paying off, because she heard the moans of Brooks and his encouragement.

But while she loved feeling a cock spurting into her mouth, she loved one thing more, and that was getting fucked. And this particular cock seemed well suited to bring her max pleasure.

So she reluctantly released his well-lubed dick, moved up and squatted over his waist and started lining up for the plunge.

Brooks said, "You sure you don't want me to warm you up first?"

"Not needed. I'm as ready as I could be," she said as she pushed his cock head past her pussy lips. "But thanks for asking."

As with her mouth, the head of his cock entered her with no problem. But she had to push a little harder and squirm a little more to get his thick shaft into her vagina. It was all worth it, though, because that width filling her up was sending all kinds of screamingly happy signals to her brain.

"Oh, god, that feels good. I am stretched to the limit."

"Fuck, that is tight, isn't it?"

Having a cock inside her -- finally -- after about a month, set Kylie off. As she moved up and down on his pole, a series of small orgasms ripped through her, and when his dick finally rammed all the way into her, her body totally let go and she couldn't stifle a scream as she came massively, adding more creamy juices into her canal.

Then, as she let her body relax, she felt Brooks take charge under her. He took a firm hold of her hips and began to plunge into her, each stroke going deep into her pussy and wracking her with pleasure.

As he went faster and faster, she almost stopped breathing it felt so good. She could hear the squishy sounds being made and that excited her even more.

Apparently, it did the same for Brooks, who grunted, "Should I pull out?"

"No way. Don't you dare."

Kylie watched his face begin to contort and she could feel his blasts hit her back pussy wall, which gave her one more satisfying orgasm. He kept up a steady pace until finally he stopped.

She remained straddling his cock until it shrank to a more normal size, then she pulled off. Almost immediately, she felt his cum slide out of her dripping hole onto his abs and it was too late to stop it. By the time she finally rolled to his side, there was a huge puddle of semen mixed with her fluids.

Kylie looked at it, then glanced up into his eyes, wondering how much of a slut she should be. Then she said, "Fuck it" to herself and leaned over, sticking her tongue into the pool of juice and lapping it up as fast as she could until it was all gone. For good measure, she slipped her mouth over his cock and cleaned it as best she could.

"Holy shit -- I've never seen any girl do that before. That was hot."

"What can I say? I like the taste of cum, and I didn't want to leave that mess on you."

"Well, um, thanks. That was a blast."

With that, Kylie stood up, ran to the edge and leaped into the water, followed quickly by Brooks.

"That's great -- from really hot to nice and cool," he said.

"Yeah, but I liked the hot part better."

"Me, too. So, how long are you up here?"

"We're staying for three nights. We're down in the south campground and we have the site farthest from the office. But except for meals and some stuff, I'm figuring on being on my own a lot of that time. So what's your deal?"

"We have a summer cabin. It's the next-to-last one coming this direction from the beach. My parents and my little sister -- she's 9 -- are up here this week. But I get a lot of time to myself, too."

"Well, I think I have an idea what we can do with all that free time, if it's OK with you."

"Hell, yeah. I like the way you think."

"Good, 'cause I like the way you fuck."

"Damn, she talks dirty, too. Niiiice."

"Listen, I have to get back soon, but do you want to hook up tonight, like, late? Maybe you can come to my tent if you can get out."

"I can probably sneak out after midnight. How will I know where you are?"

"You know the campground. Just follow the road that starts beside the office all the way to the last campsite. I think it's No. 30. My parents' tent is close to the end of the road, so just look to your left. I'll make sure the towel I have up there is hanging from a tree right beside it."

"OK. I'll make it as soon after 12 as I can."

"Good, I'll be wet and ready."

"Damn, girl, I might have a stiffy from now until then if you keep talking like that."

"Just as long as it's stiff when you get to my tent."

Brooks shook his head and smiled, and then they went topside, got dressed and said goodbye, with Brooks heading home around the end of the lake and Kylie going back to the trail.

Kylie had a nice dinner with her parents, sat around and talked for a while near the campfire, then said she was tired and went to her tent. Figuring that this could be a long night, she tried to catch a nap before the hoped for arrival of Brooks.

Around 12:45, she was awakened by the sound of her tent's zipper moving up and down. She sat up, grabbed the zipper from the inside and stuck her head out, and there was Brooks.

"C'mon in," she whispered.

Brooks bent down and walked on his knees until he was fully inside, and Kylie put the tent's zipper down. Then she reached over to his shorts and pulled that zipper down as well.

"I'm good with zippers," she whispered.

"You don't mess around, do you?"

"Not when I know what I want. And I want that big dick of yours in my mouth. Let's see if we can do this without talking; I don't want my parents to hear this."

Brooks put up his thumb for an "OK," then put his index finger to his lips for a "silence," and helped her take his pants and briefs off. She motioned for him to move up and when he did she laid down between his legs with her face in his crotch.

First his balls got a tongue lashing and tongue bath. He was glad he'd spent some time shaving down there before dinner because this girl obviously enjoyed playing with his sack.

Then Kylie moved her lips up to the shaft and ran them up and down, on both sides. She let some spit drool on him and she pushed it around with her lips and tongue, coating his entire cock. Then she swept the head into her mouth and tongued the rim of his head for several minutes.

Kylie held his dick at the correct level, then engulfed it and tried to go down as far as she could. She had a better angle than she did that afternoon, and got almost as far down on the first try as she had earlier at her deepest.

Although she kept trying, that turned out to be as far as she could get. Brooks was simply too wide. But that was OK, she was bound and determined to not let that make a difference, and it did not appear that he cared too much, based on his reactions.

Kylie unleashed another mouthful of saliva, then used the extra lubrication to stroke up and down with her hand. It was fascinating to feel the change in width when she went from the top to the bottom of his cock.

She took him back in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth as she bobbed up and down. By this time, it was getting quite sloppy as she continuously drooled all over the massive pole.

One more session with her hand blurring up and down seemed to do the trick, as Brooks began making the kind of sounds Kylie knew signaled an eminent orgasm. So she put her lips around his head and kept slurping as her hand kept jerking.

Finally, he bucked and she felt the first jet of cum shoot up his shaft and into her mouth, splattering the entrance to her throat. She kept stroking and sucking and was rewarded with another four strong shots of semen, which she swallowed as soon she could.

She remained glued to his cock head as more delicious cum ran out, and even when he had finished she kept sucking and licking until it shrank a little more.

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers