Private Spot Produces Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie moved up to lay side-by-side and whispered in Brooks' ear, "How was that, big guy?"

"I don't know how I lucked into meeting you, but that was unbelievable. That puts some pressure on me to reciprocate."

She immediately pulled her T-shirt over her head and wiggled out of her flannel sleeping shorts. Brooks leaned down and began kissing and licking her breasts, and lightly pinching with his free hand. As her excitement grew, her puffy nipples got more sensitive and sent waves of pleasure through her.

Brooks then snaked his hand down and discovered that Kylie's pussy was free of hair and soft as a baby's behind. As he slipped a finger inside her already dripping lips, she grabbed a pillow and put it over her face to stifle her moans.

He finally gave her tits a rest and maneuvered into position, wadding up her shirt and shorts and putting them under her ass to give him a better angle at her sweet-smelling pussy. Kylie was now breathing heavily and had to stifle a groan when Brooks' tongue began drilling into her moist hole. He shoved it as deep as he could into her entrance several times, then backed out.

She could feel her orgasm slowly building as he flicked his tongue from side to side and up and down her slit. He moved up to rub his tongue gently across her clit, making her squirm a little more, then he lapped slowly downward and didn't stop until he tickled her rosebud.

That caused another jolt in Kylie's body, so he stayed there for a while before laving his tongue on her wet lips and moving back up again. This time, when he reached her clit and tenderly sucked on it, Kylie could contain herself no longer and moaned into the pillow as she came, rocking and shaking while managing to keep the pillow over her mouth.

Brooks kept lapping away at her hole and sucked in plenty of her juice until she let him know he had to stop. He moved up to give her heaving tits a few more sucks and waited until her breathing returned somewhat to normal.

She turned to him, put her mouth near his ear and said, "I think you handled the pressure very well. Normally, I'd be begging you to put that big dick of yours in me right now, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to keep quiet enough. So how about we hold off on that until tomorrow afternoon? Wanna meet on the rocks around noon? I can bring some lunch."

"Can't wait. You are one hot little lady."

Brooks got his clothes on and made his way out of the campsite. Kylie thought back to their recent session and couldn't stop her fingers from doing a slow tease between her legs. This guy was good, she thought, and she was looking forward to seeing what else he had in store for her. She worked herself up to one more mini-orgasm before she finally fell asleep, contented, with a smile on her face.

Kylie woke up the next day when she heard her parents getting breakfast ready. While she ate, she looked for any tells that perhaps they'd heard something the night before, but nothing registered.

When she told her mom that she was going for her hike again, her mom said, "Why don't you stay here with us?"

"Well, I found this place that's really relaxing and peaceful. I can lay in the sun and read and it's quiet -- the only sounds are nature sounds. Around here, you have cars and screaming kids and dogs barking."

"OK, suit yourself. See you for dinner."

Kylie packed up her bag with some food, a book (for show) and a towel and set off for her spot. The 20-minute walk gave her time to think about what she and Brooks might get into today and she was excited. She got there around 10:30, giving her time for catching some bare-ass rays before Brooks showed up just before noon.

"Hey, good lookin' -- you getting all warmed up for me?"

"I didn't need to get warmed up. I'm still hot from last night, you stud."

She stood up and they embraced, dueling with their tongues. Kylie then squatted down and removed his swim trunks, freeing the object of her desire. She stroked his dick with her hand at the same time she fed the tip into her mouth, and Brooks went from nearly limp to ready to rock in a matter of less than a minute.

After another few minutes of sucking, Kylie wanted to fill another hole of hers.

So they put down Brooks' blanket and she laid down on it. Brooks went to his knees and pushed his face in her sex, discovering she was already steamed up. But the rocks made it too hard on his knees, so he moved up and as he did Kylie spread her legs for him to enter her.

He pushed his thick member into her pussy and she was not restricted in her verbal utterings this time.

"Ohh, yeah, fill me up, big guy. Yeah, give it all to me."

Brooks did a slow plunge until he was balls deep and got another "Ohh!" from her, then began to move in and out, gradually getting faster and faster. But the toll on his knees was mounting, so he put all of his weight on his strong arms so the only part of him touching her was his cock.

Kylie could see his predicament, and when he slumped down, she said, "Do you want me on top again?"

"That would work, but ... wait, I have another idea. Stand up."

As soon as she got up, Kylie could see what Brooks was thinking. Where the rocks ended and the woods began, there was a large tree with a wide trunk and the mossy ground between the rocks and the tree had a gentle slope up.

Kylie walked over and leaned into the tree with her arms, sticking her ass out a little as she spread her legs. Brooks followed and found that his being on slightly lower ground made the connection of cock to pussy easier. So he placed his dick at her threshold, pushed inside, took hold of her hips and began sawing in and out.

"Oh, god, that's good. You feel even bigger in me now."

"Yeah, this is nice. And have I told you that I love your butt?"

"No, but why don't you show me? Don't be afraid to go hard."

Both had to adjust their footing from time to time and Kylie found that the more she stuck her ass out the harder he was able to pound into her. She was impressed with his endurance -- it couldn't have been easy thrusting up into her that forcefully -- and it was working. Somehow, getting fucked like this out in nature was raw and exciting and she knew it wouldn't be long until she came.

When it happened, it was all she could do to lock her knees and stay on her feet. She moaned and spewed out a string of unintelligible words as Brooks' cock kept impaling her.

Just about the time her orgasm began to subside, Brooks roared in her ear that he was coming, and Kylie could feel his cock pulse before she felt the splash inside her. She felt his semen mixing with her juice to make the noises even more squishy until he finally slowed down and stopped.

As he pulled out, he said, "Man, I've got to sit down."

Kylie took several deep breaths and pushed away from the tree, and as she walked back toward him she could feel some of his cum slide warmly down her leg. A random thought popped into her head: "I guess this means I'm a happy camper," which made her laugh to herself.

They settled on the blanket and Kylie shared her sandwich, some pretzels and grapes, while Brooks dug into his small cooler for a couple of energy drinks.

"I might need this," he said.

They spent the next hour or so learning more about each other and swapping stories and getting more comfortable.

At one point, Kylie asked, "I've been with a few guys, but you are by far the best. I love that thick dick, but you also seem to know what you're doing. Have you had a lot of partners, or am I just lucky?"

Brooks blushed, looked away and didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Hello, did I say something wrong?"

"No, I was just deciding how to tell you this. What the hell, we might not ever see each other again.

"Last summer, I spent two and a half months in New Hampshire living with my aunt. She and her husband ran a small marina on a big lake and they had hired me for a summer job to help them out during the busy season. Unfortunately, about a week before I left home, her husband took off -- just said he was done and wouldn't be back.

"They eventually got divorced; it turns out he hooked up with another women and that's why he left. But that left my Aunt Rachel by herself to run the place, so I went there early and stayed the whole summer until she could hire somebody else.

"I had always had a crush on Aunt Rachel. She was my mom's younger sister and she was always kind of carefree and hippie-like, and she had a really fine body with really big tits. Of course, I had never really thought about actually having sex with her, but once I got there, things changed.

"She was so mad at her ex, but she was suddenly without a man. I was living in the same house, so we spent a lot of time together. I started having some thoughts about being with her, especially when she wore some skimpy clothes around, and I guess she started having those thoughts about me, too.

"One night after about three weeks we were both on the couch watching a movie, and there were some sex scenes and one thing led to another and we started kissing, and then I felt her tits and she gave me a blow job and she let me suck on her tits. That's all we did that night, but the next morning we had a long talk and neither of us felt guilty.

"From then on, we did more and more until we couldn't hold back and we had sex, which was my first. And I think she made it her goal to teach me everything she knew, so it was almost like a student-teacher thing.

"It got a little crazy by the end of the summer. I mean, we were doing it two or three times every day. But, damn, I did learn a lot. I have to say, Aunt Rachel was not like you. She was gentle and took her time with everything -- you seem to take what you want when you want it."

"You're right. And that story made me so hot I want your beautiful cock in my mouth."

Brooks complied, rolling over onto his back. But she surprised him by swinging her legs over him so her pussy was over his face.

"Hey, before we start, fold your blanket up so there's extra padding for my knees," she said.

Once that happened, they settled into an intense session of 69, with Kylie plunging up and down on his cock and Brooks delving his tongue into her folds. Kylie's knees were about to give out when she felt the first tremors of an impending cum bath, so she intensified her sucking and jerking until she was rewarded with a fountain of tasty cum that she gratefully swallowed.

Soon after, she reciprocated with a dose of her creamy juice into his mouth and on his face and she was finally able to get off her knees.

In a matter of seconds, they both jumped off the rocks and hit the water for a refreshing swim.

After they got out and dried off, Kylie said, "Do you want to come over tonight again, or do you have a better plan?"

"Actually, I've been thinking about that, because I don't want to have to worry so much about noise like we did last night. If you can come to our cabin, we can make it work."

"What, in your cabin?"

"No. I'm gonna move my sleeping bag out to our pickup truck. We have a driveway leading back to the cabin and we park the truck up there and the car near the cabin. Unless we scream, I think we'll be all right."

He gave her directions and they parted ways. While she and her parents were eating dinner, they got a call from her sister Becky with a "good news, bad news" scenario. She said her team had gotten knocked out of the softball tournament in pool play, which meant they were done a day early. The good news was that Rikki's dad, Mr. Finnegan, said he could drop Becky off at the campsite in the morning on his way back.

Kylie was happy she'd get to spend a day with her sister, but that thought was followed immediately by another -- that would mean she might not get to see Brooks one last time. Her devious mind kicked in, though, and she started working on a plan.

Kylie went to bed relatively early again, and her phone alarm -- placed under her pillow -- vibrated her out of her sleep after midnight. She listened to see if her parents were still awake, but she heard only snoring. She eased out of her tent and took off for the cabin, her mind working on a plan for tomorrow.

When she arrived, she saw the truck, and it had a tent-like structure fashioned over the bed. As she got near, Brooks lifted a flap and motioned her inside.

"This helps keep the bugs out," he said.

Brooks had spread out two sleeping bags and a few pillows, which pleased Kylie.

"Looks like your own den of inequity in here. Is this how you lure in the girls?"

"No, just you. And it worked."

"Ha, ha. Less talk, more sex, please."

"I want to do that 69 again -- that was really fun."

"Fine by me."

They moved into position and Brooks quickly attacked Kylie's already wet snatch. She reached for his cock and noticed that it was as "small" as she'd seen it. "We'll see about that," she thought.

She wrapped her busy lips around him and slid her thumb and index finger up and down. He started getting bigger and Kylie was thrilled to be able to feel that happen inside her mouth.

She could feel Brooks going to town on her pussy and as she produced more juice, it got noisier and noisier. Or that could have been her sucking, because her saliva had already covered his dick as she smacked her lips in pleasure.

Kylie didn't want him to blow too soon, so she sat up, turned to him and said, "Let's fuck."

She moved her body down into a reverse cowboy and straddled his package. She put pillows under each knee -- "Someday, we're going to have to do this in a damn bed," she said -- and sunk down, holding his cock upright until she could slide it in.

And, fuck, that fat thing felt so good going in. That was a feeling she would never get tired of.

Kylie started with a nice, slow, intense rocking action, letting her pussy walls surround his dick as she moved her hips. The pleasure was enormous, and she tried to let no other thoughts into her head while she rode him.

Before she knew it, though, she was going faster and faster and Brooks was pushing up into her and it seemed like they were both on their way to exploding. But she wanted to make this last, so she pulled off and said, "Your turn -- how do you want me?"

"Since we have the bag and pillows, why don't you get on your knees?"

"I was hoping you'd suggest that."

The sense of anticipation grew as they reworked their positions, getting both sets of knees on the pillows. Brooks slipped his cock into her well-lubed pussy, and began a slow, pounding assault.

"Oh, yeah, you're deep now," Kylie said. "Just go ahead and fuck me and I'll try not to scream too loud."

She felt Brooks' dick sliding in and out of her, marked by a sloshy sound, smells of sex and Brooks' mounting grunts. She loved the feel of his thick cock slamming into her and his balls whipping against her butt and their bodies slapping together.

She was in heaven and it was more than she could take. She put her face into the sleeping bag and it stifled most of her voice as a rippling orgasm hit her like a giant wave. Just as she hit her peak, she heard his grunts stop, and then with a sharp intake of breath his sperm rocketed into her and filled her up.

Eventually, they lay down, exhausted and sated. Both found it impossible to hold back a grin.

"Damn, you can use that thing."

"Thanks, but you're so hot, it'd be criminal not to."

"Hey, something happened today that I think might interest you. My sister was at a softball tournament and wasn't going to make it here, but they got knocked out early so she'll be here tomorrow morning. I was just wondering if you'd be cool with getting her involved a little, too."

"Is she as hot as you?"

Kylie slapped his arm. "Hell, no ... well, she might be, depending on who's asking. But she's not as wild as me. She's not a virgin, just doesn't have much experience. I think taking you on might be a big help to her."

"As long as you're good with it, I think I could manage," he said with a growing smile.

So they spent next 20 minutes making plans to meet on the rocks around lunch and make their last day together memorable.

The next day, Becky got dropped off a little after 8:30, and the family talked about the tournament over breakfast. Becky was anxious to go their spot, but Kylie made her tone it down a little so that mom and dad wouldn't get suspicious. Finally, they got away about 11:30 after packing a lunch.

On the way, Kylie said she'd been spending a good amount of time away from the camp site "to give mom and dad a little time of their own, if you know what I mean."

"Eww. TMI, Kylie."

Once they got to the rocks, the girls put their towels down and stripped, wanting to take advantage of the brilliant sun. Kylie watched her little sister disrobe and noticed that Becky had grown in all the right spots in the last three months or more since she'd seen her naked. Her breasts, while lacking the puffy nipples, were probably a little bigger than hers, and the golden triangle down below matched her long, flowing hair.

Heck, she might be the hotter of the two of us ... damn.

She was just starting to perspire a little when something hit her shoulder. She looked up and there was Brooks, hiding behind a tree several paces off the rock outcropping. He had tossed a pebble as their signal. She put her thumb up.

Brooks silently stepped out from the tree, cut the distance between them in half, cleared his throat and said, "Well, what do we have here? Two gorgeous ladies, it looks like."

While Kylie remained down and feigned surprise, Becky squealed and tried to roll up in her towel.

"What are you girls doing here in my private spot?"

Kylie said, "We thought this was our private spot. Apparently not."

All Brooks was wearing was a pair of nylon swim trunks and, as they'd talked about the night before, his manly bulge was quite evident. Kylie glanced at her sister and could tell Becky was looking right at it, just as she hoped she would.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kylie, and this is my sister Becky. What are we going to do here?"

"I'm Brooks. Normally, I might be upset that somebody else is here, but seeing how you ladies were here first, and you're making me appreciate the beautiful scenery even more, I'll share."

Kylie looked over to Becky, winked, and said, "That's OK, but we think it's only fair that you get naked, too."

"You drive a hard bargain."

"Yes, I can see it's hard."

"Ha, ha. OK, you win."

Brooks untied his string and slowly pulled the shorts down, teasing them a little. When his massive dick popped out, Becky's eyes got big and she sucked in her breath.

Kylie leaned over to Becky and whispered, "Follow my lead."

"Hey, why don't you lay down here in the middle, so we can get to know you."

Brooks complied, followed by a few lines of small talk. Kylie kept watching Becky, who couldn't take her eyes off his steely cock.

Kylie decided it was go time, so she said, "You know what, Brooks, I think I want to get to know you better."

She stood up, folded her towel, placed it beside him, then bent over, wrapped her fingers around his cock and began a slow, teasing stroking action.

"Do you think we could make up for us stealing your spot?"

"You might have the right idea."

"Good."

Kylie bent over further and took his cock head into her mouth. She turned her head so she could see Becky's reaction and it was priceless. Her eyes were wide open and so was her mouth, in disbelief.

Kylie went back to work on Brooks, mixing her spit and saliva to get him wet as far down as she could go, with her lips stretched out to the max on his wide shaft. She bobbed her head about 10 times, pulled off and said, "C'mon, Becky, come get some of this. He tastes wonderful."

She went up and down a few more times, then said, "Becky, I'm serious. I need some help here."