Private Therapy: Lease Agreement

Story Info
The Wife's Private Sexual Therapy Practice Begins.
2.6k words
4.44
146.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long work week. I had some sales deadlines that were due, as well as it being the end of our fiscal year. Everything work wise was closing in at once. Topping it all off, Sue had left the agency she worked for as a therapist to go into private practice. It had been at the urging of several co workers she had known for years. I had nothing but praise for her decision, but it had been almost two months on mostly my one income. That and getting together the start up money she needed to get into private practice was putting a strain on our finances. We were coming to the end of it though, the managing partners, of which Sue was one of six, had found an office building which was suitable. Found it, they fell into it actually. The building was only a couple of years old, but it never took off as prime rental office space, so the developers had unloaded to the therapist firm for almost half price.

Brokering this deal was a corporate realtor I had hooked the therapy firm up with. Our friend Roger had introduced him to us. Of all things he was part of the same swingers' organization Ellaine and Roger belonged to, but a chapter in New York. Don Boadnan was a successful realtor in New York City. Thanks to Roger he took on this deal, had worked it out mostly from New York, but was coming down to Maryland to get the contracts all signed. Each of the managing partners had to put up a veritable fortune for this, Sue included. The payoff was guaranteed to come quick though, within a year. This therapist firm specialized in sexual dysfunction. The lucrative part was it was all private pay, no insurance. No need to employ medical billers, so the administrative staff would be small. Any patient that had a determined medical issue was referred out to another practice. This looked like win, win, which thrilled Sue and me. We were both in our real late fifties now, so her taking on a new business had not been part of our long-range plan.

But it was Friday. At least there would be the weekend to relax a bit. Or so I thought. Friday night the managing partners were going out to dinner with Don to discuss the impending contract. The spouses were also invited. We were going to a high-end restaurant in DC, so it would be coat and tie. When I got home to change Sue was already getting dressed. She looked great. Dressy professional, although the skirt was a little short, but I didn't mind. Black sheer stockings, heels and she wore her hair up, not hanging down how I liked it. Made her look more professional she said.

We arrived at the restaurant by 8 o'clock. Dinner was the usual small talk. Therapists talking about journal articles, cases without giving names and such. There were plenty of drinks and over dinner Don highlighted points and clauses in the contract the partners needed to know about. The final contract was about two weeks out. The signing would be an online meeting. I sat next to Don for the evening, Sue was on my other side, talking to one of her coworkers. As dinner wrapped up Don said,

"Jay, Sue hasn't finalized the layout of her office yet, and I need to get that info to the contractor as soon as possible. She's one of the partners, so it's a good-sized office suite."

I mentioned it to Sue, and she said shed been meaning too but there had been a lot of staff interviews the last few weeks and she hadn't gotten to it.

"Well, I'm headed back to New York on Monday. We should wrap it up before then. Look, can we go by the building after dinner? My hotel is close to there, and don't you folks live near there?"

"I don't have a problem with that. Sue, you good with a quick stop?"

She was still talking work and staff interviews but nodded yes. After dinner we headed out of DC and d towards the office. Sue was a bit giddy. I hadn't noticed how many drinks she'd had, but they were kicking in. Well, she needed to relax. We arrived at the office building at about 11 o'clock. Don drove his rental car up, a nice Mercedes, and parked next to us. We started to head for the door, Don brought along his briefcase and unlocked the lock box the entry key was in. The building was lit but not too bright. Sue's firm didn't own it yet.

We took the elevator up to the third floor, the top level, where the six partners would have their offices. Sue's was at the end of the corridor, through two open high wooden doors. There was a reception desk and waiting room. Down a hall through a glass door was two rooms which would serve as therapy rooms. To the right was her assistant's desk, then through another door, Sue's office. There was some furniture there, a couch and a couple chairs left from the previous owners. I looked around a bit while Sue and Don sat on the couch and talked. He opened his briefcase and took out a folio with plans for the building and offices.

The continued to talk for a while. Sue selected some options she wanted for the office. Soon, Don put away the folio and said,

"So, I hear you know Roger and Ellaine."

"Yes, for about a year or so." Sue said.

"Roger told me you guys have had some fun times. My wife and I have too."

Yes, Jay told me you were in the same "group" together."

"Yea, we are, and well, fun is the name of the game. So, I was wondering if you and Jay might want to have some fun?"

"What did you have in mind?"

As Sue finished that question, I had just walked back in from the assistant's area into the office in time to see Don lean over and put his hand on Sue's chest.

Sue was all smiles and not protesting in the least. I quickly moved around the other side of the couch and sat next to Sue. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her black sheer bra down and her tits seemed to pop right out.

Don wasted no time reaching over to squeeze them. He looked at me smiling and questioning at the same time.

"She's the therapist", I said.

Don leaned down and began licking and sucking her tit, while I rubbed her other tit, lightly pinching her nipple in my fingers. Sue reached into Don's lap and said,

"Mmm..., somethings happening down here. Better let me see."

As Don unzipped his suit trousers, I spread Sue's legs open. I reached in and found her black sheer bikini panties. I pulled up on them, stretching them until they were in the split of her pussy. She moaned as I pulled and moved them around. Don's cock was out through his fly, big and hard. Sue's eyes lit up as she shifted towards him on the couch. As she did, I slid her panties down around her ass to get them down. I rubbed her as and started probing her ass and cunt with my hand. Sue had her head in Don's lap immediately, moaning and sucking his cock.

Sue turned on her side on the couch and I slid her panties off one foot. I raised her leg, leaving her stockings on, and rubbing and kissing her thigh and she continued to suck Don's big cock. Her mouth was stretched full. He pushed up on his back, sliding his trousers to his ankles, head back and moaning.

"Yea, Sue, you suck that cock. You take all of it now," I said.

I felt my own cock pushing hard against the inside of my suit. I raised Sue's leg straight up and with my teeth dragged her panties up her leg and over her heel. I then began fingering her hairy pussy, separating the lips, and rubbing her clit.

I jammed her panties in my face, taking in the scent of her excitement. I then tossed them on the chair and licked my fingers to continue playing with her cunt. Once Sue was excited it was anything goes. We'd reached this point more than six moth's ago, exploring our sexual desires late in life with abandon. I was so excited watching her with another guy. It had happened before. With Roger and Ellaine, at two porn theaters, in a casino. It was wonderful. I bent down close to Sue's crotch, taking whiffs of her sweet pussy aroma, watching her moan and get wet. I then leaned in, putting my face between her legs and began licking her pussy. Licking? I meant devouring. I was jerking my cock through my suit clothes too, still not having the change to get out of them. I licked Sue's pussy so wet. All three of us were moaning, Sue's and my sucking noises accentuating the excitement.

"Yea Jay, lick your wife's pussy. That's it. You know she sucks some mean cock. Oh, YEA. You like watching her, don't you? You want me to fuck her hard, don't you?"

All I could manage was a muffled, "Um Hmmm..." Don pulled back, freeing his cock from Sue's mouth, and motioned her to get up on his lap. Sue stood up on the couch straddling Don and lowered herself on to his cock.

Don nodded to me to move in front of them. As I did, he spread Sue's ass cheeks open to show me both how deep his cock was in her and show me her hairy crack and asshole.

"OHHHHH FUCK!!! Jay it's so big! Get your clothes off honey. Now please hurry, join us. I want you both."

I peeled out of that suit in record time, all the while watching Sue bouncing and moaning on Don's cock. As I came around to join them Sue took my hand and motioned me to sit on the back of the couch. When I did, she leaned over and grabbed my cock, shoving it in her mouth, not once missing a bounce or moan on Don's cock.

Sue sucked to the rhythm of her bouncing, reaching down, and cupping my balls, while looking up into my eyes. After a moment don pulled out of Sue and said,

"I'm getting old. Don't want to cum too fast."

I sat down on the couch next to Don. Sue transferred over to my lap, and I put my cock in her wet pussy.

"You feel how good he's fucked me? Now it's your turn."

As Sue started to bounce on me, Don got up and shed the rest of his suit. He stood watching us fuck, slowly stroking his cock and breathing heavily. I returned the favor and spread Sue's ass cheeks for him. We both smiled as I reached down her cheek and massaged, then fingered her asshole.

After a few minutes of fucking Sue I said,

"Okay Don, take her ass."

Sue sat bolt upright in surprise. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide.

"Jay, I don't know if I can take all that!"

"You'll be fine. Go ahead Don."

Don moved up to us and stroked his cock hard. As he did this, I smelled my fingers, licked wo of them, and reached around to Sue's ass. I worked both finger in, Sue all the time wincing and moaning. Don was then ready. I closed my legs so he could get right up behind Sue. I could feel him pressing against Sue, and she shifted a few times until he slowly worked his cock into her ass.

He then went balls deep.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK!!!! OH FUCK!!!! Give it a second! OH, JAY HUH, HUH!!!"

Sue's ass was being stretched by Don's cock while I fucked her as hard as I could. The position was awkward, but Sue adjusted and after a minute Don was freely plowing her asshole while Sue clutched the back of the couch letting out moans I'd never heard before.

"Sue, kiss me while we fuck you. You've had both our dicks in your mouth."

Sue complied, as she, Don and I fucked and moaned away.

"Jay, her ass is so deep. Our cocks must be almost touching."

Sue threw her head back, mouth open and shouted,

"I'm coming, OH I'M COMING, OHHHHHHH....

We fucked her until she forced us up and off her. Don flopped down on the couch next to Sue.

"Babe, suck his cock, make him cum. Go ahead."

For the second time Sue resumed her position on the couch with her head in Don's lap, sucking and stroking the cock that had just been up her ass. As she did, I held her leg up and put my cock just on her ass crack, but it just slid in. I fucked her ass while she sucked Don. After a minute he said,

"I'm gonna cum, OH SHIT YEA!!!"

Sue pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it hard. He moaned and blew his load all over Sue's lips and face. The sight of that sent me over the top, so I pulled out of her ass and came all over her well used pussy and ass. The cum resting on her cunt hair.

We laid still for a moment, everyone catching their breath. Sue started to get up and I said,

"Where are you going."

"To the rest room to clean up some."

Oh, sorry, the water's off here. They were working on plumbing re-routes today. They haven't finished," Don said.

"Looks like we all will do the walk of shame, huh?"

We all got dressed the best we could and left the office. As we emerged out of the elevator, several of her coworker partners had arrived.

Looks like we had the same idea, Sue. A late-night building tour."

"Yes, well enjoy, good night."

As we got back to our cars Don thanked us and said how unbelievable that just was, and how he hoped we'd get that chance again, maybe with his wife next time.

As he got into his car and backed out, I opened the door for Sue. I leaned in close and said,

"You just walked past your coworkers with no panties on and a load of cum on your pussy and ass. Do you know how much that turns me on?"

The ride home was quiet. When we got home, we went to the bedroom and got out of our clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower before bed."

As she passed me going into the bathroom I grabbed her, kissed her, and shoved her lightly against the sink vanity. I reached down and rubbed her pussy, still wet and slick from my cum and her heat.

"I want you to do more of that. Every chance you get. I want your cunt pleased by bigger cocks than mine. I want to watch, help, and join if I want, okay?

"Okay, if you say so."

As she closed the bathroom door and started the shower I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my cock hard, imagining the future. It only took a minute to blow my load.