Private Time with My Private Tutor

Story Info
Joey learns more from his tutor than he expected.
4k words
4.68
36.5k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day in April. Spring was coming to a close and summer was on its way, but unlike all the other eighteen year olds in my neighborhood, I was trapped inside.

Finals week was approaching, and my grades this entire semester had not been up to far. As a result, I was grounded until finals were done.

It was not as if I had anyone to go out with anyway. I had always had a hard time socializing with other people and making friends. I was the skinny weird kid who kept to himself most of the time. In fact, I wondered if any of my classmates would even recognize me when I went onstage to collect my high school diploma in a couple of months.

The truth was, I longed for friends. Even an acquaintance would have been lovely. But I wasn't allowed to. My parents strictly forbade me from mingling with anyone at school. They were sinners, they said. Sons of Satan and daughters of Jezebel.

I was only allowed to befriend the people at my church. Unfortunately, none of the people in my tiny congregation of 56 people were remotely close to my age. They were either too young or too old. I felt completely alone.

During dinner one night, my parents told me about a new couple that they met during bible study the night before.

"They just moved into our neighborhood not long ago," Dad said."They have a son who's attending college nearby. We haven't met him yet, but we heard he's a very bright young chap."

"That's nice," I mumbled.

"Well, your father talked about it," Mom said, "and we think that it might be good for you to have a private tutor. Math is your weakest subject and we've been trying to find a good one for ages, but there was no one from our church who was able to do it."

"So this guy is going to be my tutor?"

"He is very smart," Dad said. "His name is Jared and he's studying for his masters in physics. His parents said he's looking to make some extra cash so we brought it up and they said he would be happy to do it."

"All right. If you think it'll help," I shrugged.

That Sunday, the doorbell rang promptly at ten thirty in the morning just as our family was done with breakfast.

"That must be Jared," Mom said. "Joey, go let him in."

I headed over to the front door and my jaw almost dropped.

Jared was not what I expected at all. Most of the people in my town were either obese or thin and pale like me. There was no middle ground. He looked like he was plucked right out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue from the 90s, standing over six feet tall with wide shoulders, azure blue eyes, tanned bronze skin, and short wavy blonde hair. He wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses and was dressed simply in a blue t-shirt and jeans.

"H-hi, I'm Joey," I stammered and extended my hand. "You must be Jared."

Jared flashed a dazzling smile and took my hand. His skin was warm and rough, like hot sand.

"Nice to meet you, Joey."

"Come on in," I said.

"Oh hello, Jared!" Mom greeted him as soon as he entered. "Thank you so much for this. Finals are just around the corner and our Joey needs all the help he can get."

"No problem at all, Mrs. Williams," Jared said, "I'm more than happy to help."

"Well, I'll leave you to it then. Joey, please show him to your room."

"Yes, mom."

I led Jared up the stairs and to my room on the second floor. Immediately, I regretted not tidying up the night before. There were several pieces of clothing strewn about and my desk was completely cluttered with books and papers.

"Sorry about the mess," I said and quickly proceeded to clean up.

"Don't worry about it man," he laughed, "I'm not the tidiest person either."

Once the desk was clear, I grabbed two chairs over to the desk and invited him to sit.

"You uh, forgot this," Jared pointed at his seat. On it were a pair of boxer briefs with "Leviticus 19:19" printed on it.

"Oops, sorry," I blushed, feeling my cheeks burn as I grabbed it and tossed it in the hamper nearby.

"Leviticus, huh?" Jared smiled.

"It's my mom's favorite brand," I said sheepishly, "she only buys it because all their stuff is one hundred percent cotton,"

"Is it because of the whole "you're not allowed to wear clothing woven from two kinds of materials" thing?"

"Yeah, are yours the same?"

He took a quick look around us before lifting his shirt slightly and showing me the top part of his briefs, which read "Ralph Lauren."

"Nope. Mine is a polyester blend, but don't tell anyone," he grinned.

I happened to catch a glimpse of his incredibly toned v-cut abs and promptly averted my eyes.

It turned out that my parents were right. Jared was not only the smartest person I'd ever met, he was also a great teacher. He was patient, understanding, and never once talked down to me. Within an hour, we made more progress than I ever did at school. He had the most wonderfully soothing voice and his breath smelled of fresh peppermint.

"So how did it go?" Mom said once she saw us walking down the stairs.

"Joey did great today," Jared said, "but with such a short amount of time left before the finals, I recommend increasing our time to three hours and doubling the number of sessions in order to catch up."

"Say no more," Mom replied, "do whatever you feel is necessary. We're happy to pay for it."

In any other circumstance, I would have hated having to spend six hours a week with a private tutor. But this time, I was jumping for joy inside. Over the next two weeks, Jared took me through my entire syllabus and by the time we were done, I was solving equations like pro. I also found out that he used to live in California but had to move after his parents' business fell apart and they could no longer afford his tuition fees and their mortgage. They had some family here and decided to settle here after selling their house. In exchange, I confided in him about how lonely I felt not having any friends.

"You know, I used to be like you," he said. "My parents are extremely religious too and they used to forbid me from mingling with the secular world."

"So what changed?" I asked.

"It turned out that not living with them was the key. Once I went to college and started hanging out with real people, everything changed. They then realized that I had become an adult and had to make my own decisions."

"What happened in college?"

"My freshman year was wild, man. It was like I had unleashed all my years of repression in a short period of time. I even had a threesome for the very first time."

"What's that? Like a study group?"

He looked at me like I was nuts.

"You... don't know what a threesome is?"

I shook my head.

"It's when you have sex with two other poeple. Although we didn't exactly use the bed that one time."

I felt my entire body tense up and my face began to flush.

"You ok?" He noticed my sudden change in demeanor.

"I.. I'm not supposed to talk about that stuff."

"What, sex?"

"Yes, I can't talk about that kind of thing. It's sinful," I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat.

"Really? You can't even talk about it?"

I shook my head.

"Wow, you guys are a lot more intense over here. I thought I had it bad. Alright, no more sex talk then. Let's get back to equations."

We continued going through several more sums before Jared spoke up again.

"Sorry, but I just have to ask. I know you aren't allowed to talk about sex, but you know what it is, right?"

"It's what men and women do together after marriage to have children."

"What exactly do they do?"

I swallowed hard, feeling incredibly embarrassed. The truth was, I had absolutely no idea. I knew private parts were involved but not much beyond that. No one had ever taught it to me or talked to me about it. I was completely clueless.

"Actually, never mind," Jared said, "forget I asked. Let's refocus our attention back to math."

But I was unable to concentrate. My embarrassment faded several minutes later, but my curiosity was piqued. Jared was right, how was it that I had no idea? Shouldn't someone have at least given me a beginner's lesson by now? I remembered several nights when I would get a strange sensation in my pants and wake up in the morning thinking I had wet the bed. Was that somehow related? What about my classmates? Were they equally clueless? All we learned at school was that it was something we should abstain from until marriage. Most of them had the internet, though. I wasn't allowed to use it unsupervised, so I never had the chance to do any research by myself.

"Can you teach me about sex?" I blurted out.

"Ummm, I don't know man, your mom doesn't pay me for that." He was clearly startled by my request.

"Please, you have to help me. I'm already eighteen years old and I can't go to college without knowing what it is. Everyone is going to laugh at me. People already think of me as the weird religious kid. I can't have that in college too."

Jared sighed.

"What time do your parents get back?"

"They're working late tonight. They told me to prepare my own dinner."

"Good, because I can't afford to get fired. Promise me you won't tell them."

"Promise."

"Alright, how should I do this," he mumbled, "I think it's better if I show it to you instead."

He whipped out his phone from his pocket and tapped on it several times until a black and orange screen popped up. Without warning, two fully nude men and one woman appeared. My first instinct was to look away, but I resisted the urge and kept my gaze fixed on the screen. The woman was kneeling down on the ground between the men and held their privates in each of her hands.

"This is called a blowjob," Jared said, "she's basically sucking their dicks. I never understood the term since there's very little blowing involved."

Jared then scrolled through the rest of the video and explained a couple more terms to me. It was the most fascinating thing I had ever seen. I soon felt the front of my pants start to get tighter and slightly wet. Jared let out a chuckle the moment he noticed.

"Dude, look at you!"

"Sorry, is this normal?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. In fact, I'm getting a little turned on too."

Jared unbuckled his pants and kicked it off under the table. I couldn't help but notice an enormous bulge underneath his Ralph Lauren boxers.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"You've never jerked off before either?" He said incredulously.

I shook my head.

"Well, that's definitely something you need to learn first. It's something you're usually supposed to do alone, but in this case, I'll make an exception."

His boxers were off before I could blink. I guess the carpet did match the drapes. Nestled between his neatly groomed patch of blonde fuzz was a long beautiful penis. It was so pink! Not to mention veiny. He began stroking it slowly with his right hand.

"Watch how I do it," he said, looking me straight in the eye, "you start out slow with nice long strokes like this. Now you try."

His penis was getting bigger with each stroke, rising like a balloon being filled. I felt my pants tighten even more.

I stood up and undid the knot on my trousers, slid it off, followed by my boxers, and sat back down. I then watched Jared masturbate for a few more seconds, trying to memorize his actions, before I tried it myself. I felt my entire body vibrate with electricity as I went for my first few strokes.

I had never experienced a sensation like that before. It was unbelievable. My whole life I had been told by everyone never to touch myself down there unless I was cleaning. My church elders said it was the devil working his tricks in my head. Now I understood why - something that felt this good had to be considered sinful.

"Feels good, huh?" He said.

"Yeah."

"I gotta say, I've never seen someone so happy to jerk off, "he smirked. "Don't forget your balls. Do it like this."

Jared angled his body so I could get a clear view of his sack, which had little curly blonde hairs sprouted all over. He gently massaged them with his left hand. I followed suit.

The sensations were starting to get more intense. With each stroke, I could feel waves of pleasure ripple more intensely through my body. I was now breathing heavily and my willy was getting even harder and stiffer until I thought I was going to explode.

And then I did.

Jets of liquid shot out of me like a squirt gun. My entire body felt like it went into spasm as I sprayed thick white liquid all over the desk. For a few seconds, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I swore I saw St. Peter greeting me at the gate.

After I recovered, I looked over at Jared and saw that some of my expulsions had landed on his arm.

"Oh crap!" I exclaimed, "sorry about that."

Jared laughed and held it up for me to see.

"You sir, are a shooter."

He then leaned over and licked it.

"Woah," I said instinctively, "why did you do that?"

He shrugged.

"Just wanted to try it. I've never tasted anyone else's except my own. Hmmm, you're kinda salty actually."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked.

"I don't know, but you're not as sweet as me," he said cheekily.

"Ok, so umm, what about you? Do you want to uh... finish?" I said, trying to shake off my awkwardness.

"Nah, this was all for you. How do you feel?"

"Weird. I've never experienced something like that before."

"You'll get used to it. It gets less weird each time," he said and reached for his boxers, "just don't overdo it or you'll end up in the emergency room. Anyway, I should probably get going."

I grabbed a box of tissues nearby and began cleaning up as he got dressed. Once we were fully clothed, he looked at me and winked before leaving.

"See ya Saturday."

I was not expecting my tutoring sessions to go that way at all, but there was just something about Jared that made me feel at ease. He was just one of those people who exudes charisma and makes everyone around him comfortable.

It felt like the flood gates had opened. Over the next few days, I jerked off every chance I got, either hiding in the bathroom or under the covers. The only visual stimulation I had was my imagination, but honestly that was all I needed. I thought about the busboy at the italian restaurant, the cashier at Dairy Queen, and of course...Jared. I even tasted my own cum. Jared was right, I was kinda salty.

As great as my jerk off sessions were, they were not enough. I needed more.

Thankfully my parents had bible study every Saturday, so I had the whole house to myself. Jared arrived for our session as usual, only this time he was wearing a black tank top and a pair of running shorts. I could clearly see the shape of his firm buttocks as well as every curve of his shoulder and arm muscles.

He began our session going through trigonometry. It was extremely hard to concentrate. Jared's tank top hung loosely off his body and I was seated right next to him, so every time he leaned over, I had a good view of the entire front of his torso, which was bronze and ripped with muscle all over. We also had the air conditioning on, so his perky brown nipples were hard the entire time. In addition, he was wearing a rich musky scent that wafted up my nostrils every few seconds. All that together was driving me crazy.

The first hour went by with neither of us bringing up our jerk off session the other day. In fact, he was acting like nothing out of the ordinary had happened. We then paused for a break after finishing a few sums together.

"So uh, about the other day," I began, "after you left, I started practicing on my own."

"As I expected. How many times have you beat off since then?" He grinned.

"I don't know, I lost count."

He burst out laughing.

"That sounds about right."

"Once I started I just couldn't stop. I almost feel like I'm addicted now. Is that normal?"

"Totally. You got a late start, but you'll catch up soon enough. How did you get porn without any internet though?"

"I didn't use it," I shrugged.

"Good ol' imagination, huh? I do that sometimes. What do you think about?"

I decided to be upfront about it.

"Well, last night I was picturing one of the busboys at Taste of Rome, that italian restaurant."

"Are you referring to that twink with the red hair?" He said without flinching.

His response took me by surprise, but I tried to remain as nonchalant as possible.

"No, the blonde one who kinda looks like Chris Hemsworth."

He snorted.

"I know exactly who you're talking about and he does not look like him."

"He does!"

"Oh please. I look more like Chis Hemsworth."

"Nah, you're more lean than beefy. You look more like Justin Hartley, but with glasses."

"You know, I've actually heard a lot of people say that to me."

"So who do I look like?" I asked.

"Danny Devito."

"Oh shut up!" I shoved him playfully.

"Ok fine, if I had to pick someone, I would say you remind me of Logan Lerman in Perks of Being A Wallflower."

"I'll take that."

"Alright, break's over," Jared announced, "let's get back to work."

"Do we have to?" I groaned.

"That's what I'm here for. Gotta help you get those grades up."

"I think the other thing you taught me was more helpful."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I wanna learn more."

"What do you wanna learn?"

"Blowjobs."

"What about them?"

"I've never experienced it before. How does it feel?"

"It's amazing. A wet mouth feels better than a dry hand, that's for sure. Especially when the suction is just right."

"No, I meant giving it. What does it taste like?"

"Oh, right. I dunno, it's kinda hard to explain."

I felt myself getting hard hearing him talk about it. I felt like this was the moment to bring it up. I tried not to let my awkwardness show as I spoke.

"Do you... ahem," I cleared his throat before continuing, "do you mind if I try it?"

"What, like on me?"

"Yeah."

He took a minute to respond, but I could see him smiling and scratching the back of his head like he was considering it.

"I don't know, I need to think about it for a while.... Oh what the hell."

It only took a few seconds for his running shorts and his briefs to come off. He then stripped off his tank top and threw it on the ground before turning to face me.

His body was even more gorgeous up close. The sunlight hit him perfectly, illuminating his lean frame and accentuating his blonde treasure trail that started in between his pecs and ran all the way down his flawlessly symmetrical six pack abs to his beautiful dick, which was bright pink and growing by the second.

I took a deep breath and knelt down in between his legs, feeling slightly nervous. This was the closest I had ever been with another guy.

"Go ahead," he breathed.

I reached for his shaft and held it in my hand carefully. It was as hard as concrete yet warm to the touch. I felt like I was touching a priceless piece of art. I then leaned forward and gently licked the tip. I wanted a quick taste, but there wasn't really as much of a flavor as I had expected. So I ran my tongue all around his dick head in a circular motion.

"That's it, go slow," he said, "don't rush, take your time."

I continued doing this for several minutes, feeling myself get harder and harder.

"Now use your tongue and make your way onto the shaft, and don't forget my balls."

I nodded and did as he instructed, running my tongue from his sack and back to the tip. He was right, it was hard to explain what dicks taste like, but there was definitely a distinct flavor.

"Are you ready to put it in your mouth?" He asked.

I nodded and opened my mouth. He grabbed his dick and slowly slid it in.

Feeling a little more confident now, I put my lips around his dick and began sucking, trying to imitate what I saw on screen the other day. But I felt him wince.

"Ooh, teeth," he said and I retracted immediately.

12