Private Time with My Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said, feeling embarrassed.

"It's ok, it's your first time," he smiled and gave me a reassuring rub on the shoulder, "do you want to try again?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I think we went a little too fast. Do it at your own pace this time."

This time, I was a lot more careful. I made sure my teeth were carefully hidden behind my lips before I started sucking. He didn't have much of a reaction, so I stopped after several minutes and looked up at him.

"Am I doing ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're doing great," he looked surprised, "don't worry, I'll let you know if you're doing something wrong."

Feeling more confident, I kept going and increased my suction this time. He let out a soft moan and put his hand and gently clasped the back of my head.

It was an odd feeling to derive this much pleasure from making someone else feel good. Hearing Jared moan and tense up as I continued sucking his dick like it was a delectable confectionary turned me on so much that I felt my boxers get wet and sticky. I stopped to remove my clothes before resuming.

"You're doing great, now suck my balls and look at me while you're doing it."

I instantly obeyed. His balls had a pungent sweat smell which I was surprised to find that I absolutely adored. Maybe it was all that time spent in the school locker room feeling sexually frustrated. While I worked his sack, he grabbed his dick and began jerking himself off, all the while staring at me with his intense blue eyes.

"I'm almost there," he said, "don't stop now, and don't forget your tongue."

I ran my tongue all over his nutsack, causing him to moan louder, but it wasn't until I accidentally touched the area right underneath his sack that he cried out in ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum."

I opened my mouth wide and within seconds, felt a squirt of sticky liquid hit my tongue.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. Streams of cum continued shooting out of his dick. Several of them hit the back of my throat. I drank it all up like I had been wandering the desert for forty years. He collapsed back down on the chair, breathing heavily.

"So how do I taste?"

I paused for a moment before answering.

"You were right, you are sweeter than I am."

12