All Comments on 'Private Tutor - Subject: Anal Sex'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Liked this. Don't need the warning at the beginning, it's in the Anal category and I think readers know what to expect.

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Rainyday493 - Glad you liked the story! I'd rather include too many warnings than too few, to be honest. You'd be surprised what some people get upset about on this site. I like giving a reader the option to just click out of the story before wasting time on it if there's a high chance they won't like it, so therefore I have a disclaimer at the start of all of my stories. And not everyone reads the tags either. So better safe than sorry, I suppose!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If she wanted him the just use her, the proper way to end this story would have been him shoving her to her knees when she came out of the bathroom and pushing his dick into her mouth to fully regenerate. Then assfucking her again finally dumping a large load in her ass. That would have actually been more realistic than this tepid conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written and edited. hope there will be a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really good story! I love how you did the dialogue, it was super exciting. Keep writing more you’re super underrated

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked the story and anal being a favorite category of mine I feel like you make a great fantasy come to life. Keep it up and hopefully a follow up is coming where Thea is even nastier and gets used more.

ThurrensEdgeThurrensEdge6 months ago

I would like more for sure, this was such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looking forward to the oral exam

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic! This should be a series!

Wh1mWh1m6 months ago

Im in love with anal only stories, this one was exceptional. thank you for posting it. Hope for it to be an anal only series :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...