Priya and Ganga and I Ch. 03

Story Info
Priya, alone finally! I make the best of the situation.
5.4k words
4.5
17.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
459 Followers

Author's note: All characters are 18 years or older. Graphic descriptions of sex

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I tried to hold Priya's hand as we exited the theater but she wrenched it free and walked away from me before we could talk. I had arranged for a dinner for the two of us but she got into an auto rickshaw and I guessed she went straight back home. But I was not concerned or worried. I knew it was just a matter of time.

That next day marked the first month of my stay in their house. Later that evening I went downstairs to their house. The night was young and a nice, cool breeze was blowing over their backyard. Priya must have been pottering inside the house.

The husband was sitting outside drinking from a beer bottle. And I walked in on him and gave him an envelope with the rent.

"Aha!" he said, eyes widening. "Yes, Yes..Thanks!"

Then I offered him what I had in my hand. It was a bottle of imported whiskey. His eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. "What!" he exclaimed.

I said, "I thought you'd like it. Sorry, it is not new, I had a couple of pegs this week."

"No, no! It is alright. Yes, of course. I like it.. Must be exp.."

"No worries," I said. "Mind if I share that with you?"

"No, no. Sit. Sit. I will get another glass. My god! This is a treat!"

Priya heard the commotion and rushed out. And when she saw what I had done, she looked at us with an expression of utter disapproval. But as the husband went indoors, I gave her another envelope with her share of the money. Along with a small package containing five pairs of panties and matching bras like the ones she wore. They were from the same brand as hers but were of a little better quality and more expensive. I just wanted to know if she knew what I wanted. She took both the packages and hurried inside.

The husband and I sat down to drink. Priya surprised me by bringing out some spicy, hot snacks for us while we drank. She plopped down on the steps and started on a magazine, but I knew she wanted to see and hear our conversation.

I had spiked the drink with a potent mixture of sedatives. I wanted to get this guy out of the picture and have my way with Priya tonight. That was the plan. We started talking about politics and sports and religion. I plied him with one round after another. But I did not partake of it myself. When he was not looking at me, I turned and emptied my glass on to a nearby bush. Priya caught me and glared at me, questioning what I was doing. I just smiled at her. She then got up and left us men alone. I wondered if she went and opened the package I gave her. Would she have tried the panties and bras? Fuck, I was getting aroused. I wanted to fuck her. Fuck her long and hard. Oh! How sweet it would be!

After about four drinks, the effects of the sedatives hit him. "Oh my god! This is potent stuff! My head is spinning! I need to go in now!! I am soooo sleepy!"

I pushed another glass on to him and convinced him to drink it. After that he was toast. He got up to go, took a few steps and would have fallen if not for me holding his hand. He swiped at the furniture in his drunken state and sent all the plates and glasses flying in all directions.

Hearing the sounds, Priya rushed out. "What happened? On my god! I told him to be under control! " Then turning to him, she shouted, "See! This is what happens! You never listen!!"

I said, "Priya, nothing has happened. I think he has had a bit too much. That is foreign stuff so maybe he is not used to it. Just get him to bed."

I supported and half-carried him to their bedroom and lay him on the bed. Priya started arranging the sheets around him. I went out of the room, then up to mine, cleaned up and went back down. Priya was still in the bedroom fussing over him. I closed the main door from inside and turned to see Priya looking at me wide eyed.

"Sir, what.. Why.. Why did you lock."

I did not let her finish. I reached behind her and closed and latched the bedroom door. My face was close to hers and I could smell the sweet scent of female perspiration on her. There were droplets of sweat on her forehead and neck, and she was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling. I knew she had a sense of what I intended. She has the usual nightie on, and I brought my hands and place them on her hips.

"Oh, sir! What.. no ..no!"

"He is lost to the world, Priya. He won't wake for another couple of hours," I said, as I ran my hand from her hips up to her waist and proceeded still further. Priya was very curvaceous. Her waist was narrow, her body under the dress that hid her beauty and sexiness was firm. I moved both my palms inwards as I reached her chest and cupped her tits. She did not have her bra on and I could feel her supple breasts. I squeezed.

"Aiyoh! Ahh!" she whispered. I twisted my fingers and found each of her nipples and I pinched gently. At the same time I pressed my torso on to her and both of us could feel my hot, thick, throbbing cock pressing between us.

I dropped to the floor and in one smooth movement put my hands on her ankles and rode them up her legs. She let out a little yelp, surprised at my sudden move. My palms felt her smooth calves and thick thighs as I rose. And then I turned my hand in anticipation of cupping her mound.

She jerked back, but it was too late. I had already felt her hairy pussy and I pressed harder. She was moist! I could sense the wetness there and she knew I felt it too.

"Oh, Priya!" I whispered, and turned her towards the divan, with my hand still cupping her mound. I sat her on the sofa and pushed her down. She lay there in the darkened living room, with only the streetlights streaming in from the open windows providing any illumination.

She was gasping and breathing hard, knowing fully well that we were going to fuck. Her eyes locked onto mine in the semi darkness as I began to take off my clothes. Soon I was fully naked in front of her. My thick, throbbing cock bobbing up and down. I was not sure she could see it clearly. I knelt and once again cupped her pussy mound. This time I rotated my palm and inserted my middle finger into her cunt.

"Ssssss," She whispered. "Ahhh, slowly..."

She was very wet down there. And warm. And slimy and sticky. I pumped my hand in and out of her. I must have been rough, unintentionally, because after some time she put her hand on my wrist to slow me down. I plunged my face on her chest and tried to locate her nipple through the cloth of her nightie. Sensing what I was after, she used her other hand to push her nightie up over her chest, and with one quick movement of her head and upper body, had it completely off of her. I grabbed her boob with one hand and latched my mouth on her nipple and sucked. I went from one tit to another as she squeezed them and fed her nipple into my mouth. My other hand was a blur as it pistoned in and out of her cunt.

I raised my head and kissed her open mouth. She did not expect this and she froze as my tongue made contact with her. I opened my mouth wider and let my spit drool into her mouth. She drew back at this but I wasn't having anything of it. I grabbed her head and pressed it hard on the divan and held it in place as I explored her mouth with my tongue. I lapped at her tongues and tasted her spit. I poked at her tongue and inside of her cheek. Our hot breaths fell on each other. We were gasping for breath.

All this time I continued to finger-fuck her. I realized that she had taken her hand away from my wrist and was now rubbing herself, using the flat of her fingers to rotate and press and rub her clit. She moaned something into my mouth as I still had it latched onto hers. Her moans became louder and she was shaking her head in my grasp. I knew she was about to reach her climax and I raised my mouth off of hers.

She let out a gasp of relief, and sucked in some air, and then let out a small scream as her climax rocked her body. She raised her torso and clenched her thighs around my hand, as waves of her orgasm rolled over her. And then suddenly she went silent and dropped back to the sofa, heaving and gasping. I took my fingers from inside her and place them on her nose, allowing her to smell her own juices. She did not turn away. Then I put my fingers on her lips and she licked them, tasting her cunt.

I let her lie like that for a little while and then I got up and spread her legs. Mt cock was throbbing uncontrollably and I sensed some pre-cum oozing out and falling on her. Then she stopped me, raising her hands.

"Sir, " she gasped. "Sir, I do not have.. Have...do you have protection?"

"Yes," I replied. I reached down into the small bag I had brought down with me and took out a condom and rolled it on my cock.

"Oh, Sir! I am afraid. Someone will see!"

I did not respond. I spread her legs and raised her knees and parted them. I then took her hand and placed it on my turgid cock.

"Priya, put me inside," I hissed.

She did not hesitate. I expected her to guide me with her fingers, but she wrapped her fist tightly around my cock. The size, and length and heat of my dick must have surprised her, and she let out a moan, "Oh god! Sir...so big!."

I pushed downwards as the head of my cock came in contact with her cunt, she guided me into her hole. I pushed a little more and my cock entered her. Her warm, moist, slimy cunt walls engulfed the length of my penis. It felt exquisite, and I let out a moan of pleasure.

"Oh! Priya... ah.. This is fucking good!"

She put her arms around my shoulders and pulled me down on her. I raised her upper body and wrapped my hands under her and tightened my grip. I pumped in and out of her ferociously and without warning. She gasped in surprise as I plunged mercilessly on her.

I must have fucked her for about six or seven minutes non-stop. She was grunting as she received each of my hard thrusts. Then I stopped, and we rearranged ourselves. I raised myself on my elbows and rammed her brutally, increasing the force with each thrust. I wanted to crush her with my body. I wanted to empty my cum into her. I wanted to show her what fucking is really about.

She received me without any complaints. I knew she was looking into my eyes as I struggled and thrashed above her in my effort to quench my lust. I was using her cruelly but she did not mind. She was grunting, "oh, Sir.. Appa, aiyoh, yes, yes, yes! Ahhh, so nice!! So nice!! Ahhhh" as I pounded her. We made squelching and squishing sounds as we beat our bodies against each other. I continued like this for a long time, taking a lot of breaks, going to the edge and back, numerous times. It was beautiful! My cock slid in and out of her smoothly, well lubricated by her cunt juices. I felt as If I could go on forever. The smell of sex and bodily fluids and sweat permeated the room. Both of us could sense the heat in each other's bodies and we fed off of that.

I was sure I was only the second man to fuck her., to kiss her, to put my finger and cock into her cunt. This gave me the utmost pleasure. To draw this kind of sluttish behavior out of timid and shy girls and women. So let them unleash their inner lust and to satisfy their sexual desires.

And then after what seemed like an eternity she exclaimed, "Enough, sir.. Aiyooh, how long..finish it now..ammmmmaaaaa!!"

"OK, ok," I gasped. "Priya, should I finish?"

"Yes, pleeeeas! Aiyo, Aiyo." she gasped as I pumped slowly, but hard on her.

"Ok," I said, but instead of finishing inside her, I pulled out of her.

She gasped, "Aiyoo, what happened?!"

The condom was slick and slimy with her cunt juices. As I pulled it out of her, we both could smell it - sweet, musky, sexy, erotic. I reached for the nearest cloth and wiped the slime off of my condom and in one smooth move, removed it from my cock. Then I fisted and pumped my cock while she still had her knees raises and parted. She knew what I was doing. I wanted to cum on her. On her body. For her to feel my warm, thick jism on her.

"AIyoh, no, what are you doi..." She stopped short as a growl escaped from my mouth. I was about to ejaculate! I knew it would be a massive load. I had edged and fucked for almost forty minutes. This was going to be huge!!

"Ooooohm, Priya, I am going to finish! Let me finish on you. I want to cum...Ahhh agggghh," I screamed softly as my cum erupted from my cock.

The first spurt fell on her belly and she jerked back with a yelp as she felt it on her body. "Aiiiyooh!"

The next three rocketed out of my cock and I had no control over them. I knew from the intense pleasure and joy and rapture I felt and I ejaculated that they were long ropes. The first one must have landed on her cheek, or some part of her face because she jerked her head and body away in shock. But I was relentless as I involuntarily and automatically followed her. Then she jerked and yanked her body the other way as my cum landed on her face again.

"Aiyooh, what ..Sir.. ahh.. Ahh. nooo," she cried out in shock and shame as my semen landed on her breasts and belly.

I directed the last of my spurts on her belly and cunt as I gasped and panted in intense erotic satisfaction. I ran the tip of my still thick cock on her cunt hairs, and flopped on the floor beside her.

But Priya jumped up, grabbed her nightie and in a couple of quick moves had put it on. She traversed the distance between the sofa and the bedroom door in two quick steps and vanished inside, banging the door closed after her.

I was still recovering from my fuck session. Motherfucker! Fuck! That was intense, I said to myself. It had been a long time since I felt this way. There was a reason for this, I realized. I hadn't fucked a girl like Priya in a long time. This innocent, this young and shy. Sure I had fucked young women and girls, but none had given me the satisfaction of the chase and capture like Priya. Man, what all I could do to her, wanted to do to her! Will she agree? It felt so good to be inside her, I thought, as I made my way upstairs to my room.

I saw Priya walking back and forth on the terrace next morning as I returned from my jog around the park. She took one look at me and disappeared, only to appear downstairs as I closed the gate. She was panting and out of breath. But she looked absolutely gorgeous and it made me deaf to what she was saying. My heart skipped a beat! She had taken a bath and had on a yellow sari with a matching yellow blouse. Her hair was still damp. The blouse was transparent enough to make her black bra visible. Her thick tight thighs showed clearly through the layers of cloth.

"Sir! Sir!" She almost shouted in my ear.

"What, What happened, " I asked, suddenly aware that her expression was one of fear and concern.

"Sir, he has not woken up yet. He has been sleeping for so long. Never done that before. I am afraid! Please.. Please come and see!!"

"Ok, ok, calm down. Let's go see."

But there was nothing to worry. He was just sleeping it off, and in my opinion, would be out cold for another couple of hours.

"Oh, no, Priya. He is fine. I have seen a lot worse. He will wake up in a few hours."

"Are you sure, sir? He is fine. And he is OK?"

"Trust me," I reassured her. I took another look at her as she bent to observe her husband's face more closely. Her sari tightened around her ass and showed off her ass cheeks. My cock started to harden! What the fuck! You just screwed her last night! What more do you want?" I thought to myself

I quietly made my way back out the room. Bu Priya was right behind me. I turned around and there she was. And just like that, what happened in the same spot last night flashed into my mind. The same thought must have occurred to her as well, because she caught my eye and almost instantly looked down and away.

But wait! That eye contact lasted distinctly more than just a fraction of a second, did it not? What did I see? Fear? Shame? Guilt? Remorse? Hate? Did she mean to say I went too far last night by ejaculating on her? NO! I discerned a flicker of a..a... naughty, sly smile. Yes! Definitely! It was there!

I did not move. Sensing this she looked up, and in an instant my feelings were confirmed. She did not hesitate when I put my hand on her exposed hip. My hands were cold, her body was warm, and she flinched.

"No.. no.. sir!" But there was no conviction in her refusal or reluctance.

I pushed open the door leading to the next room, which happened to be a small pooja room. She had already completed her ritual daily prayer and the room smelled full of the incense she had burned. There was a small open window high up in the ceiling that let the light in. I led her in and closed the door.

We did not exchange so much as a word. Our eyes were locked and I began to undress. I realized that we had not seen each other naked yesterday. As I removed my clothes, and stood fully nude before her, my thick, bulging, erect, throbbing dock stood out from an angle from my belly. I also realized that I had not showered since our session last night. The smell of my sweat from my workout, and our fucking from last night, and her juices on my cock was distinct and overpowering and we could sense this in spite of the burning incense in the room.

Priya was a new woman. She was not ashamed. Her eyes were riveted on my cock. She licked her lips with her tongue and looked up at me as I took a step in her direction. She stepped back but hit the wall and had nowhere to go. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. She resisted at first, but all of a sudden relented and knelt on the floor. My cock hit her forehead with a thump. I moved back, and crouched a bit. I held her head steady and as she looked right at my thick cock I pushed in towards her mouth.

She opened her mouth and I slid my cock into it. She gasped, and wrenched her head from my grasp and spat down and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Sir!!...aiyooo..." She looked at me in shock.

I realized I must have smelled and tasted bad, what with not having washed my privates after last night's sex. But it was too late to think about all that.

"Come on!" I said, and grabbed her head again, and thrust my cock into her, "Just put some spit. Come! Spit on it! "

"Uffho, aiyooh," She complained as she looked up at me. But to my surprise, she reached up and grabbed my cock and pulled her head down on it and swallowed the glistening purple head. I could feel her swirling her spit on the head, and slowly she took as much of the length on my cock as she could into her mouth, cleaning and lubricating it with her spit.

I placed one hand on the wall and another on my hips and let her head fly back and forth on my cock. What a beautiful sight it was! A girl's mouth stretched wide to accommodate the girth of my cock, her spit drooling from the sides. Her single-minded focus on sucking and providing pleasure. She slurped as she sucked my cock. Then she pulled her head away, turned to the side and spat a little and wiped her mouth again with the pallu of her sari.

But I was not done. I turned her head again towards me and this time I held her head steady and pumped my cock into her mouth.

She was moaning in tune with my thrusts, "Uuuun, Uuuuun, Uuuuu,". For a fleeting moment I wanted to ejaculate into her mouth, but suddenly I wanted to fuck her. First her cunt. Then, if she agrees, she asshole!

I pushed her down and she immediately reached down and gathered her dress about her ankles and pulled them up over her waist, raising her torso slightly to get the layers of her dress under her. She then parted her legs.

Wow! Was this Priya? I wondered. She was absolutely without shame as she exposed her crotch to me. She was wearing the panties I gave her. It was yellow, to go with the yellow of her sari. As I watched transfixed, she reached down and put her thumbs inside her panties and rolled them down and in one smooth motion, raised her legs and pulled off her panties. She once again parted her legs to offer me a view of her hairy cunt!!

freethe
freethe
459 Followers
12