Priya and Ganga and I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
459 Followers

Fuck! I almost came. She was hairy down there, but I could clearly make out the dark, black line of her vagina. She was dark near the area of her clit, and her cunt hole and then as I followed the line of her hair, I could see that she was hairy at her asshole as well.

I bent down and put my head between her thighs. She drew in her breath in anticipation of what was coming, and as I put my tongue out and placed it on the line of her cunt, she gasped, and whimpered, "Aaaahhh, aiyooooh!"

Oh the scent of a woman's cunt! She was wet down there and I could taste her hair and the juices mingled in them. I parted the hair with my tongue and reached her outer lips and moved them aside. I poked her hole with the tip, and she arched her back and let out a soft scream.

"Aiyooh, sirrrr!! What are you doing? Aahhh, ssssssss!"

I continued to lap at her, going up and down. Then I started sucking on her clit, and inserted my finger into her vagina and finger-fucked her for some time. She moaned in tune with my thrusts. Then, as her juices flowed down my fingers, I removed my hand and traced the line down, past her hole and then placed my thumb on her asshole. The juices had collected there and the hair around her asshole was drenched with the juices and I rotated my thumb on her hole.

"Aaaaaahhh.. No...aaahhh...!" she whimpered.

Then I turned my hand and poked her asshole with my middle finger and when I found the right spot and direction, I pushed and inserted it. It was so tight! But I did not give up. With some consistent pressure I got it in up to my knuckle. She jerked back suddenly at this, and turned back to me and almost screamed.

"Noooo! Noooo! Wha... aayyyyy...!!"

"Turn around, Priya," I whispered.

She protested meekly, and had no idea what or why I was doing this. But she turned around and I pulled her ass up and positioned myself to fuck her in the doggy position. The sight she offered was marvelous! Her round, firm ass cheeks glistened with sweat, and I parted them to view her wet, slick asshole and inserted my thumb into it.

She grunted at the hurt it was causing, but as I slid my cock into her cunt, she sighed with pleasure. Both of us forgot that I was not wearing a condom. Oh! The pleasure of feeling flesh against flesh! The walls of her cunt on my dick!! I was sure she could feel the heat from my cock as it pulsated and throbbed in her pussy. Her insides grabbed my member tightly. I rested there for some time as waves of pleasure flowed over us. Then I started my thrusts into her, with my cock in her pussy and my thumb in her asshole.

"Oyy... ammma,,, oh god! ...aaaahh ahhhh," she grunted. I was sure I was grunting and swearing as well. I almost came at the sight before me. Her full ass jerking and vibrating as I slammed repeatedly into her.

"Enough... Enough.. Sir.. please!" she pleaded.

I leaned in to her and whispered in her ear, "Priya, wait. I need to .. Have you ever done it..from behind.? I am going to fuck you in your ass.."

"Noooooo! Nooooo. Aiyooooo, please .. No it will hurt... amma.. Please stop...!" she shouted. But she knew I was not to be denied.

"Aiyooh," she exclaimed, as she resigned herself to what I was doing next. I looked around and saw the oil lamp which she had lit for her prayers in the morning. I dipped my finger in the oil and it was warm from the flame. I scooped it up and let it drip on her ass crack and worked the oil into her asshole. I repeated this process a couple of times until my finger went in with not too much of resistance.

"Aiyoh, please be careful! It will hurt! Ammmmmma, aiiyooooh!" She was close to tears, but did not stop me. She turned around to see me lubricating my throbbing dick with the oil, and as I positioned myself to enter her asshole, she surprised me by reaching around and pulling one cheek to the side, making my access to her hole easier.

It was a very long time since I fucked a woman anally. At that moment I tried to recall who it was I had anal sex with last and when. I couldn't remember. But here I was, with my thick, veiny, oily, sick dick in my hand pointed and ready to enter Priya's ass. God! This was going to be great!

I had to push a couple of times and adjust our positions before I could properly insert my cock head into her asshole. Once there, I grabbed her hips and held her steady and without warning I pushed hard and continuously into her. I heard her scream silently as my cock pushed past her ring and slid completely into her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooo! It hurts!" she whimpered.

It felt so tight and good to me. I grunted as I reached my limit. "Oh, Priya! Fuck! This feels so good. Ahhhhh.. Just a few more.. Ahhhh!"

I had the feeling that I would ejaculate soon. So I started thrusting into her rapidly, and she and I were grunting in unison. I could only hear myself saying , "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" as I neared my climax. But to tell the truth it was becoming less difficult and a little more easy. My cock was just flying in and out of her asshole and I could see that she felt it too. I looked down and noticed a few long strands of hair from her ass on my cock. The oil from the lamp was making our task easy.

"Ohhh! Ahhh!! Yes!! Yesssss! Ahhh!" she moaned, and then she slumped down and supported her body with her chest and shoulders and one hand on the ground, and placed her other hand between her thighs and started rubbing her pussy feverishly.

I was amazed at the transformation in Priya. I was sure this was the first time she was being fucked in the ass, but it appeared that she wanted it. Her protestations were not sincere when I said I'd be fucking her anally. It was almost as if she willed me to do it. And now here she was enjoying the sensations of my cock in her ass.

"Hmmmmmnnnn, Hmmmnnnn, oooooooo," she whimpered and moaned as her hand rotated on her hairy crotch.

And then I ejaculated inside her ass. I could feel my cum erupting, and my cock pulsating against the walls of her ass as spurt after spurt poured out of my dick. I grunted with each rope of cum as I felt it leaving my cock. "Aargh, Aargh, Aarg...ooooo! Fuck! Priya. Can you feel it! Aaahhh!" She felt it too and screamed along with me, "Ammma, Ammma, Aiyoooh, aah, oh my! Sir! You are too much... enough.. no more ... no ...more! aiyoooh".

I flopped on her hard and heavy and she collapsed on the floor, gasping and panting. Both of us were covered in sweat. Her hair was damp and her face was completely flushed. The smell of sex and our juices was overpowering.

I turned her head towards me after some time and just stared at her. She smiled slowly and slapped my hand. "You are too much, you know! You are a dirty man! Never thought you would.."

I cut her off, "Priya, I wanted you since the day I saw you in the office. I took this house because of you, you know that. You too wanted it, liked it, no? No! Don't deny it!" Then I asked her, "Did it hurt? Are you in pain?"

"A little. I did not expect .. you...us to do it..I can't believe it. I thought it.. only others did it!"

"Priya, to tell you the truth, I love doing it. I don't get to do it often..I don't remember the last time.."

"Oh! No.. don't talk about it..I don't want to know!"

She became pensive and thoughtful. She said, "Sir, we cannot do this. We must be careful. Others will be in the house."

"Priya, we will find a way, don't worry. I will find a way. Oh Priya! There is so much I want to do with you!"

"What else!?" she exclaimed.

"There's so much more I want to do. I will let you know as we go along. Ha ha!" I laughed softly. "I am sure you have read and seen things people do!"

"Oh, you are disgusting," she said, playfully. She got up and took her time arranging her clothes around her. I grabbed her panties before she could put them on.

Then she started and jerked up as a sudden thought struck her. "Oh God!! He is in the next room! You think he must have woken up?!!"

I looked at my watch and realized it was only for about a half hour that we were in the room. "No," I said. "He should still be sleeping. We have time for one more..."

"Uff, no way! Come on, you need to get out of the house now. And go wash yourself!" she hissed, as she pointedly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

freethe
freethe
459 Followers
12