Priya Ch. 02

Story Info
Priya returns for a longer visit.
5k words
4.53
10.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
446 Followers

I read the text from Priya: "I have an entire afternoon free. Do you wish to use me for some of it?"

We had started off our relationship with some intense play, and for a while, we'd been meeting every Tuesday for an hour or two. I had flogged her, caned her, and whipped her. I'd fucked her mouth and her ass. I'd humiliated her. Each time, I'd used her and sent her home. But today was Thursday, and I hadn't been expecting to hear from her.

I had developed some feelings for her. She didn't want me to express them, I knew. She wanted me to be a cold ass dom who treated her like a desirable and useful sexual object, and that had been what I'd been doing. I could do that, and enjoy it, once a week. Did I feel like it now? I tried to search myself for the answer. My libido was voting a strong yes. Eventually I gave in.

An entire afternoon. I suspected what she meant was that I could have my pick of times, but I wondered what it would be like if we went a little slower for a change. "Come on over," I typed. But before I hit send, I cancelled it out.

"Get your ass here now, bitch."

She was anything but bitchy with me. She did what she was told, without complaint. She had been firm when negotiating, telling me she didn't want me to be "nice," didn't want me to try to get her off. But when we were together she was the epitome of a good submissive. A good submissive who loved to be called names. "Bitch" seemed to be the one that got her going the most.

"Yes, Sir," she texted back. "I'll be there in twenty minutes."

That was about how far away she lived, so she was dressed and ready to go. Eager little slut, I said to myself.

I unlocked the door and passed the time upstairs at my desk, working on some code. I freelanced, and my time was flexible unless something urgent came up. If I didn't get work done in the afternoon, I could make up for it in the evening or on the weekend. I can't say I was focused right then. I had the option of fucking her hard and sending her away, but that would get old eventually, for me if not for her. This was a good time to try something different.

Twenty minutes later, right on time, I heard the door open. Without seeing it, I knew what was happening. She was taking her clothes off, revealing some exquisite lingerie. It almost tempted me to go down and watch the show, because I'd miss seeing her pretty underwear and her high heels. They would come off immediately after her clothes, because my instructions were clear: She was to be completely naked once she entered my house. After she undressed she would put on ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, and a leather collar.

I waited, and then called down, "Come upstairs and find me."

She had never been upstairs. We played in my living room. I had some foldable BDSM equipment: A cross and spanking bench. I'd installed a hard point in the ceiling down there myself, bolted onto the joists between living room ceiling and my office floor. There was a small tile that slid in the office so I could check to make sure the hard point was in good condition, suitable for suspending pretty girls in rope.

I heard the footsteps of her bare feet, and then she was at my door, a dark naked vision with her black hair and brown skin. She had lush breasts, a hint of softness in her stomach, a bare pubic mound and a glistening pink pussy.

Hi Priya. How are you?

What I actually said was, "Already wet, are you, slut?"

She nodded, biting her lip in that cute little way she had when she was abashed. "Yes, Sir."

"Why's that?"

"Coming to see you turns me on. Being naked for you turns me on."

"Of course it does. Sluts like to be naked, and they like to be seen. Display position. I have some work to do."

I had surprised her. Disappointed her, perhaps. But I knew she didn't like it when she felt she was exactly getting her way, either, even when "her way" meant what most people would think of as use and abuse. I was not at all surprised when she obeyed, standing with her legs apart enough to give me access, if I chose, and her arms crossed behind her head. Display position lifted her breasts and left them exposed.

I tapped on the computer for a few minutes to get to a good break point and then turned my chair to look at her again. She was standing there as directed, as still as she could be. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. I watched for a few moments.

"So I've got you for a whole afternoon, do I?"

Again the look of surprise. "If you have a full afternoon for me. I assumed you'd just take an hour or two, as usual, but -- yes, you have whatever you want from me, Sir."

"Don't I always? Get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Or course, Sir." She knelt on the floor and unzipped my pants. Her mouth was on my cock less than twenty seconds after I'd given the direction. I knew the floor couldn't be comfortable on her knees, and I also knew she wouldn't complain about it.

Her blowjob skills had come a long way since I had first met her. Apparently it was not an activity her ex-husband appreciated. She had mentioned that she'd watched some videos and read a book on the subject in the last few weeks, and she'd obviously picked up a lot. In a few minutes of her tongue swirling and her lips stroking my cock, I was right on the edge.

I looked down at her black waves of hair, and put my hand behind her head. "That's what you're here for, bitch. Making my cock feel good."

She bobbed on my cock even more vigorously, in the process showing me the progress she'd made at deep throating. She made gagging noises and then her nostrils flared, but it didn't stop her from doing it again.

I pulled her off me.

"Keep your mouth open, bitch, and use your hand."

She nodded, and reached up and started stroking my spit-slickened cock. It swelled in her hand. She kept her mouth open, as instructed, and I came hard, shooting rope after rope of cum onto her face, into her mouth, and on her beautiful brown breasts.

She swallowed.

We stared at each other for a long minute, and then a smirk appeared on her face. She knew she'd pleased me. It would be hard to pretend I hadn't enjoyed that, when I came so hard.

"You've become a good cocksucker," I told her. "You suck cock like a whore."

She'd told me again and again she loved being called names, but she flinched when I did it. She took a deep breath as she processed it, the same as some masochists do to process a hard blow from a flogger. And then she smiled. "Thank you, Sir."

"Stand in display position again." She nodded and stood. I wondered if she'd ask if she could clean up, but she didn't. She was such a good girl.

I tried to pretend I was interested in my code, rather than the naked girl with cum all over her chin and tits. What I was actually doing was sorting stuff out in my head.

Lots of submissives like to have stuff done to them. Masochists like to be hurt. Rope bunnies like to be tied up. Primals love to be fucked hard. Priya would take any of those things, as long as she thought it was what I wanted to do. But I was starting to get attached. The night before I'd had a dream about taking her to dinner, and ending the evening with a goodnight kiss. Was there something convenient about a girl who would come over, let me fuck her however I wanted, and go home without needing anything else from me? Yeah. So why was I having problems just accepting that? Maybe I was a kind of masochist myself.

Or maybe I wanted Priya to give me even more of herself.

"Bathroom is down the hall," I told her. "Go pee if you have to, and wash your hands, but not any of the rest of you."

She stared at me for a moment, and then nodded. "Yes, Sir," she said, and walked away. Her hips swayed when she walked. I thought it might just be natural sexiness, but it had become more pronounced. She was doing it to be seductive.

Was that because she wanted more of me, too? In our in-between session texts, she always insisted that she liked things exactly the way they were. But spending a whole afternoon together was still going to be different. A step on a path, even if I didn't know exactly where the path led.

I knew where Priya would say it led. Wherever I wanted. But there were limits I had to respect.

She came back to me and stood in the display position without being asked, standing in the door way just to the right of my desk. She'd obeyed directions. There was still cum on her face and boobs. One drop had drippled down to her left nipple.

"Such a sloppy slut. But I like it. Stay there. I want to be able to look up and see my naked, cum-covered bitch now and then."

I got three lines of code written in the next twenty minutes. It was fair to say I wasn't concentrating on work. But she did as I asked and stood there while the cum dried on her.

"Kneel," I said.

She went to her knees.

"Legs open."

She spread her legs, and rested her palms on her thighs. She knew I wanted her to keep them as open as she could, which made it a stressful position. That was part of the point. I let her kneel like that for a few minutes before pushing my chair back from my desk and frankly admiring the view.

"Play with yourself," I told her.

She blinked. I hadn't asked her to do that before. She told me she masturbated furiously when she got home after each of our sessions. I never touched her pussy except to slap it, because of what we'd negotiated, but that didn't mean she couldn't touch it for me.

Slowly, her hand slipped between her legs and she started to rub her clit. Her face started to turn pink, too. I loved it when she was embarrassed. She liked to be so matter of fact about things, it was fun to throw her off her game and remind her who was in charge.

I watched her for several minutes, as I breathed in the scent of her arousal. Her nipples tightened, and her breath grew ragged.

"I don't want to cum," she said.

"It doesn't violate our agreement, and I want to see it. Can you make yourself cum with just your fingers, or do you need your vibrator?"

"I can do it with my fingers." Her fingers were slowing down, however.

"Then cum for me, bitch."

"Please."

"Please let you cum?"

"No, please don't make me, Sir."

Not exactly the normal interaction, but then, Priya was not a normal girl. She'd expressed her desire not to have me get her off in terms of our dynamic. She wanted our times together to be about my pleasure and my will, not catering to hers. I tried not to get wrapped up in the paradox that not catering was a kind of catering, in and of itself. No one does anything without wanting to get something out of it. "Why not?"

"It's embarrassing."

"To orgasm in front of someone?"

"It's what happens when I do." She was beet red now.

"What happens, bitch?"

"I squirt." She bit her lip after she said it, in the most adorable fashion.

"You mean that if you cum you're going to make a mess on my floor?"

She nodded.

"Edge yourself, I'll be right back."

She whimpered, but nodded. She was such a good girl. I could fall in love with her, easily, but that wasn't what she wanted. Not what she said she wanted, anyway. I had to assume she knew herself.

I went into the shower, detached the plastic curtain, and got it off. I'd been planning to wash it anyway.

"Get up," I said when I returned. She scrambled to her feet and I laid the curtain on the floor. "Now my floor's protected. Kneel on that, and resume."

She nodded and did as I asked. I thought about resuming my place and watching, but I decided to turn it up a notch, instead. Whenever I decided to push things, Priya had ended up telling me she felt so used -- and that she loved it. Some day I'd overstep, but in the meantime I'd trust my gut.

So I stood over her and pushed my leather boot into her crotch.

She shook her head in protest.

"You like being my bitch, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I love it, but --"

"Quit using your hands. Grind yourself on my foot instead like a bitch in heat. Show me what you are."

Her mouth dropped open. She moved her hand, and pushed herself against my boot, moving in little circles while she looked up at me with her big brown glistening eyes.

"Can you make yourself cum this way, bitch?"

"I think so... I don't want to mess up your boot."

"My decision, not yours."

"Yes, Sir."

She kept gyrating on me, looking up now and then to see that I was watching and finding pleasure in her humiliation. The thought struck me that it wasn't exactly how most women have their first orgasm with a partner. We weren't most people. I watched her breathing, gauging her arousal, waiting for the moment she was on the edge.

She looked up at me as if for a reprieve.

"Cum, bitch," I told her.

She pushed her pussy hard into my boot.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you lick my boot clean when you're done," I said.

I got the timing right. She came, violently. She hadn't been lying. She squirted all over the curtain and my black leather boot. She kept grinding, and she came again, screaming this time. God I loved her screams. My boot shined with her juices, my cum was still evident on her face.

She caught her breath.

"Do you really want me to do that, or were you just saying that to turn me on."

"It did turn you on, didn't it, slut?"

"Yes, it did," she agreed. "But you don't really want me to do that, right?"

"I'm a firm believer that sluts should do what turns them on. Now get down there and start licking."

For a moment I thought she was going to balk. Then she scooted back, got on her hands and knees, and pressed her mouth to my boot. I couldn't feel her tongue through the leather, of course, but it still sent shivers through my body. Her breasts brushed against the wet curtain.

She shuddered, as if an aftershock was hitting her.

"Every last drop," I told her. "Lick until you can't taste it anymore." After all, we had plenty of time.

After about seven minutes she returned to a kneeling position, and looked up at me. "I can't taste it."

"That can't be good for the leather."

I'd expected her to ask to clean herself, but she was concerned about my shoes. "I agree, it's probably not. Do you know anything about taking care of leather?"

She shook her head.

"Are you willing to learn?"

She didn't give me a quick answer, but when she did, she gave me the answer I wanted. "If it pleases you, Sir. I'm responsible now, aren't I?"

I shook my head. "No. You're responsible for obeying orders and letting me do whatever I want to you. What happens as a result is on me."

She took a breath, and smiled. "Thank you, Sir."

"Go take a shower."

"Let me clean up my mess, please, Sir, first."

I gave my assent. I supervised as she carefully lifted the shower curtain and brought it toward the bathroom, making sure all the ejaculate ended up in a lake in the middle. She washed it off, and then hung it up again. I removed the cuffs and the collar. I left the door open as she washed herself, making sure she knew I could watch if I wanted to.

Instead, my phone rang. I would have ignored it had I been actively playing with her, but as it was I felt I should answer it. It was work. A section of code had broken, and they were asking me to fix it ASAP. I could say no, but I needed a damn good reason. I told them I was engaged for 30 minutes, but after that I'd get it done. It was always hard to estimate how long these things would take, but three hours was my best guess, and there went the afternoon with Priya.

I heard the water go off. A few minutes later Priya reappeared in my doorway, naked of course, cuffs and collar back on.

I told her about the work call. "You can stay here if you want," I said. I knew that giving her a choice wasn't really how we operated, but it was time to make an exception. "Or you can head home. But if things go slowly I can't guarantee that I'll have more time for you this afternoon."

She nodded. "Would you enjoy having me here?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Sure. As long as you aren't too distracting."

"I thought I'd go to another room, and search the internet for how to take care of your boots. Do you have some supplies? Could you let me know where they are?"

I was back to working on the code within the thirty minutes I'd said, after setting Priya up with some shoe polish. I let her work in the laundry room, because I knew I'd have a hard time concentrating if I kept her with me. For pretend work, sure, I'd love to chain her under the desk and have her suck my cock all the time. But this was time critical, and I needed to focus.

I was dimly aware of the sound of the washing machine an hour later, and the dryer less than an hour after that. I focused, and shut out thoughts of the dark-skinned beauty running around my house naked and collared. Once I was in the zone, I was in the zone. Time lost meaning for me until the last line was not only written, but tested. I passed it on to the manager who would okay rolling it into production, and was surprised to find Priya kneeling to the right of the desk. My boots, looking shiny, were at her side.

"How long have you been there?"

"A while," she said. "I didn't look at a watch."

"Did you get bored?"

"Yes. Your boots are polished. Your laundry is done, and folded. I wanted to put it away, but I didn't want to invade your bedroom. I didn't know what else to do, so I came here and stayed."

"Sorry about the boredom."

She shook her head. "It's been a good afternoon, bored or not. Besides boredom is a kind of suffering, and suffering for you turns me on. Which is why I did this." She wiggled her hands, and I heard a clanking sound. I looked down, and saw that she had locked her cuffs together, around the post of my desk.

I'd been in the BDSM scene for twenty years, almost all as a top. I'd trained myself to think about how to mitigate risk, and I never tied someone without know where my safety shears were, or locked someone up without knowing that two sets of keys and a boltcutter were nearby. So seeing her locked up like that made me panic for just a moment. What if something had gone wrong, and I hadn't known I'd needed to get her out? I took a breath.

"You're angry with me." She averted her eyes, and looked down at the floor.

Fuck.

"No. You're massively cute like that. Do you know where the keys are?"

She shook her head, looking up at me again, this time wide-eyed. "I figured you did. It's your lock."

"Yeah. I do, in fact." I walked downstairs. One key to that lock was on my everyday key ring, fortunately. I walked back up and unlocked her before continuing the conversation. "What if I hadn't?"

"You've got the boltcutters?"

"Well, yeah. But Priya?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I want to be the one who locks you up. I don't want you doing it to yourself. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Sorry, Sir." She turned her eyes away again. I hated that.

"Y'know what else?"

"Hmm?"

"You looked damn cute locked to my desk. I should have thought of that. And you say you did my laundry?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Useful."

"Well make yourself useful by --" I was going to end the sentence with "sucking on my cock," but the phone rang. I cursed and answered it without looking at the number, because I figured it was work with a problem.

It wasn't, it was Jack, the dom I'd been mentoring for the last year.

"Is it urgent?" I asked.

"No. Just needed to postpone that dinner we planned."

Jack had a schedule that made it hard for him to keep appointments, and I'd stressed with him the importance of letting people know about change of plans as soon as possible. Subs got tired of a Dom who cancelled all the time, and they weren't the only ones.

"Good, we'll do it some other time. Priya's here, I'll call you back."

Amaraine
Amaraine
446 Followers
12