Priya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
465 Followers

"Why'd you answer the phone if you're with a sub?"

I had taught him that, too. A woman gives you her submission, she generally deserves your undivided attention. "I'll explain later. See you."

I hung up. Priya was kneeling and looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

I changed my mind about what I wanted from her. "Go down the hall and through the door at the end of the hallway. Lean over the bed, and wait for me there."

I watched her go. She swayed her hips, and I had the perfect view of her bubble butt. She had all the right curves, as far as I was concerned.

It had been nearly two years since I let someone into my bedroom. And now this woman, who wanted anything but romance, was entering it. Because she shined my boots? Because she did my laundry? Because I felt guilty for ignoring her?

I sorted through my thoughts. It's important for a Dom to be in touch with their own motivations, and especially important when a submissive like Priya wants most of all to know that their Dom isn't doing it all just for them.

No, that's where I want to take what's mine.

I visited the laundry room, to see what she had done. Everything was neatly folded. She'd done a good job. Then I went to the bedroom. She was leaning over the bed, as requested. It was a king-size, pretty big for just one person at night, and its four steel posts hadn't seen any rope around them for a while, despite my intention when I'd bought it. When I approached she reached behind her to spread her cheeks.

I walked past her to get the lube from the nightstand drawer.

"Do you wish to punish me for locking myself to your desk, Sir?"

"No." I poured the lube into the crack of her ass. Warming it was nice, and nice wasn't what she wanted out of me. "If I beat you, it's going to be because I want to. Or because it makes my dick hard. That's a good reason to get bruises, isn't it. To make my dick hard so I can fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, Sir!" she replied enthusiastically.

I spread lube around her puckered hole, and then pushed it in. Her ass relaxed as I spread the lube inside. She was used to this now. She no longer worried if she could take me, or if it would hurt too much, and that made it easier for her sphincter not to tighten up.

I unzipped my pants.

"Remember that offer you made to me?"

"Which offer, Sir?"

"The one I said I wasn't going to take."

"Oh. You mean to fuck me without a condom? Oh! Please." She spread her cheeks as wide as she could.

Yeah, that offer. I felt confident she wasn't seeing anyone else. I was less certain she wouldn't want to at some point. She'd want a boyfriend, wouldn't she, not just a Dom? She knew I didn't have sex with one of my play partners and barriers were used for everything with the other. She also knew I'd had a vasectomy.

I slid my bare cock into her easily.

"Sir?" she said, gasping.

"Yes?"

"I think you put it in the wrong hole, Sir."

I'd been denying myself her pussy for far too long, and it felt damned good around my cock. "I think you're wrong." I leaned over, and added like I was whispering sweetly into her ear, "Bitch."

Her pussy had never been off limits, it had just been a preference. She'd told me that she would feel more used if I took her other holes. She wouldn't have any worry I was pleasuring her.

"Don't you dare cum, bitch," I slid in and our of her very wet pussy. The truth was I didn't care if she came or not. That was her hangup, not mine. "Who gets to cum?"

"You do."

"And where?"

"Anywhere you want to. Anywhere. Anytime."

"Exactly."

"It feels good, Sir." She made it sound like a complaint, and it probably was one.

"Are you going to cum?"

"I --" she sounded uncertain.

"I don't care whether you do or not, bitch. This isn't about you." I ran my hand through that luxurious thick black hair, and then grabbed a bunch of it and pulled. "Got it?"

"Yes," She still sounded doubtful.

I fucked her hard and fast. She clawed the sheets, struggling to hold on. I had never fucked a girl racing to cum before she did, and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to lose the race. I could see her body tense up, the same way it had just before she orgasmed earlier.

But no, I'd just barely make it. My cock swelled, and then I was shooting jet after jet of spunk deep into her pussy.

"If you keep going, I'm going to mess up your bed," she said.

Oh, yeah, that. I pulled out. "Clean me off, bitch."

Without hesitation she went to her knees at the side of the bed and reached for my cock. "I assume you mean --"

"Yes. With your mouth."

She took me into her mouth as far as she could go, swirling her tongue against my shaft. Then she took me out, lovingly licking up and down the sides. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for letting me serve you. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon."

"Are you frustrated?"

She smiled. "Of course I'm frustrated. But don't we both like it that way?"

I grinned. "It's not about what you want," I told her. "But yeah, I like it that way."

"May I take the collar and cuffs home, Sir, and take care of them the way I did your boots?"

"Only if you wear them home."

She thought about it for a moment. Was she imagining an awkward traffic stop, or the difficulty of making sure her neighbors didn't see? But then she smiled. "I've got a covered garage, Sir, so that will work just fine."

"Good. I'm done using you. See you Tuesday?" I meant to make it a statement, but it came out as a question.

"Or whenever you wish," she said.

I mulled that over. It had been so neat and tidy, her coming over once a week. But whenever I wish? That sounded pretty good too.

She got up, and walked downstairs. I followed her. I watched as she put on the black lace underwear she'd chosen, and then her heels, and a blue dress with a short hem that hugged her figure. She always got dressed up to see me, even though it was all coming off the moment she entered, and I might not even see it.

I dropped something into her cleavage. She reached for it, and I stopped her hand.

"What is it, Sir?"

"Look when you get home. Not before."

"Yes, Sir. You're very mean." She said it with a smile. It was how she liked me.

I shrugged.

I watched as she made her way to her car. I didn't care if my neighbors saw her collared and cuffed or not. It was unlikely, given the space between houses, but possible. Either way, I'm comfortable with who I am, and if they were nosy they'd seen different women come to my house on different days, and no doubt wondered what I had going on.

Had it been a good idea to trust her with the key to my house? It was convenient, if I wanted her to wait for me there on a day I had to go into the office. I wouldn't have to unlock the door for her. It had been an impulse, and it felt right. I trusted her, even though in some ways I hardly knew her.


Amaraine
Amaraine
465 Followers
12