Priya Ch. 03

Story Info
I take Priya to a play party.
5.5k words
4.43
14k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers

It felt strange standing next to Priya rather than in front of her or behind her, and stranger still for her to be wearing clothes. She wore a short black dress with a deep v neckline, the kind that would make it instantly obvious if she was wearing a bra, which she wasn't, and four inch high heels. Her cheeks were tinged with blush, her eyes dark and smoky, and her lips a deep, almost violet red. Her makeup looked perfect against her dark skin.

She also wore leather cuffs on each wrist, and a leather collar with an O-ring that dangled in front. It was the first time we'd ever been out in public together, and I could tell she was proud to wear the collar. It wasn't a collar of commitment. It simply reinforced that she was mine for the evening. But I didn't think she was going anywhere, and I wasn't fool enough to let her go.

"So this is Priya," said our host, Alex. He was a portly man, wearing a black shirt, black jeans and a bright red tie. At his side was Tracy, a curvy blonde who wore only a skirt, heels, a red bra, and a steel collar. They'd been married for fifteen years, and had identified as Master/slave for the last ten. Alex had taught me how to use a flogger nearly twenty years ago, and he could still do tricks with two floggers, one in each hand, that I couldn't.

"Yes. Priya, this is Master Alex, and his slave Tracy."

Priya smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Tracy. Pleased to meet you, Master Alex." I'd coached her on how to address everyone who was going to be at the party. She'd balked a little at calling Alex "Master" when she didn't even call me that, but she agreed to do as I asked. Actually, what she'd said was that she wasn't "allowed" to call me that, which was food for thought. Maybe it was time for a change.

"Oh," said Tracy. "The pleasure is all ours."

"We're really looking forward to seeing you two play," said Alex.

"If Sir wishes." Priya was understandably nervous, having never played in public before. She'd been to the downtown club a few times, but hadn't played. She'd gone there to ask questions, and to find someone suitable for her particular fantasies. She'd found me, and intelligently, had asked dozens of people what they thought of me before setting foot in my house. Apparently they'd said good things.

I had her wear the cuffs as a clear indication that I intended to play with her tonight, and the collar a reminder that she'd promised to obey. She kept reaching up to fidget with the collar, and she usually smiled after she did so.

"I'm sure your Sir wants to show you around," Alex said, excusing himself and Tracy.

There were people I wanted her to meet, but first I glanced about the room. Alex had set up his basement as a dungeon. There were two St. Andrew's crosses, a spanking bench, a suspension frame, and a massage table. Nearby was a lounge area with enough couch space for fifteen people. He hosted parties for a hundred people once a month or so, but this was a more intimate gathering of a dozen friends, so the often crowded basement felt spacious.

I took her over to Jack. I'd been mentoring Jack for the last several months, and tonight he'd brought Tori, his girlfriend. Jack was a broad shouldered man with a crewcut, who wanted to be a dominant. Tori was a vivacious brunette who was, well, submissive when she felt like it. I'd played with brats before. Brats could be fun. My own personal take was that it was a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Jack, however, seemed to enjoy the challenge six days out of seven. The seventh day he usually called me for advice.

"Jack, I've told you about Priya. She's my submissive. Priya, Jack, Tori."

"Nice to meet you," said Jack.

"Enjoying the party?" I asked. The question was mostly directed at Tori. She was looking cute, in a pervy kind of way. Hair in pigtails, white shirt, short plaid skirt, knee socks. She was in her mid-twenties but trying her best to look like jailbait.

"Yeah," said Jack. "People will play eventually?"

"I imagine so." I knew Jack wanted Tori to see how other couples did things. I wasn't sure Priya and I would make the best example.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what people do," said Tori. "Once one couple breaks the ice, I imagine others will play, too."

"That's often the way it works," I agreed.

"Look, that Dominatrix has her man naked," Tori exclaimed.

I turned to look. I saw Stella, in a tight leather skirt, sky high boots, and a starched white shirt. Her blonde hair was tied back in a bun. Joe knelt naked at her feet, a bit of twine tied around his balls and finished with a bow. They made an interesting couple. Stella was short, five-two, maybe five-six in heels, and petite. Joe was a body builder. Even kneeling he was only a little shorter than Stella. Joe had all the physical power in the relationship, but he chose to submit.

"Safety tip," I said. "Don't call her a Dominatrix. That would imply she's a professional. And don't call her Mistress, either. I'd recommend Miss Stella."

"Huh. Would you want me to stand around naked at a party?" Tori asked Jack.

"I might," said Jack with a grin.

"I'd think about it," replied Tori.

Order me, and I might obey. In private, with the right consent set up, that could lead to a lovely scene that involved the dominant forcibly stripping the submissive. In public, it threatened a humiliation scene -- of the dom. Me, I'd take up the challenge -- and if it didn't pay off, I'd think about whether I wanted to stay in the relationship.

I looked at Priya to see what she made of it. She smiled at me. "I am yours to do with as amuses you, Sir."

"In that case, take your dress off."

"Yes, Sir." She lifted her dress over her head. I had known she wasn't wearing a bra, but I didn't know she wasn't wearing panties, either. That was a first. She didn't know what to do with the dress, so I took it from her.

Jack stared for a moment, and I didn't blame him. Priya was beautiful. Her skin was dark and flawless, her breasts round and full, with dark nipples. Her mound had been waxed bare that morning, as I'd directed.

I put my arm around her waist.

"Doesn't it feel a bit uncomfortable to be naked when no one else is?" Tori asked. "Well, no other woman is."

"I expect my Sir is enjoying my discomfort," Priya said. "I'm not really into this to feel comfortable."

"Why are you into it?" asked Jack. I suspect he was hoping she'd give some answer like obedience, or service. I wondered if he'd get the answer he wanted.

"To feel useful and ...," Priya said, her voice trailing off.

"And?" I prompted.

"Sexual." She bit her lip. "Slutty."

Tori grinned. "Now that's a reason I can get behind."

Priya smiled. "Well, I'm sure no one would mind if you lost a few clothes."

Jack opened his mouth, but before he could say anything Tori said, "I'm pretty sure Jack likes me in the outfit I'm wearing, unless it's playtime."

Jack closed his mouth. Tori was good at topping from below. She knew Jack wouldn't want to get into a disagreement in front of us.

"Is that true?" I asked. "Well, I need to introduce Priya around, so I'll let you two discuss that." Sometimes brats bratted because they wanted to get their way. Sometimes, as I'd told Jack, they did it because they wanted to test their dominant's strength. Maybe Jack wanted her in that schoolgirl outfit, and maybe he wanted her stark naked, but as I'd told him, you can't dominate if you don't know what direction you want to go in yourself. Either way, he could handle the situation better without us for an audience.

We walked over to Stella, and I introduced Priya and exchanged some pleasantries before making the rounds. Most of the people here were my friends. Everywhere we went, people watched Priya. The people at this party were used to seeing naked bodies, but she was gorgeous, and importantly, new.

Priya's behavior was impeccable, but I could tell something wasn't quite right. Maybe she was bored by all the politeness, or maybe her nakedness in a room full of mostly clothed people bothered her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter," she told me. "As I said, I'm not here to feel comfortable."

"If I don't know, I can't fix it."

"If you fix it because I tell you," she said, "Then I won't be getting what I need, either. I am yours to do with as you wish, Sir."

Priya and I had gone to some very intense places, both physically and emotionally. She didn't seem to care how hard I beat her, or what names I called her. I could spit on her, pee on her, make her lick my boots. And yet, in some ways, she was completely closed off to me.

I want to be a useful object, she had told me in our first negotiations. I want to know that I am giving pleasure, and that I am desired. And I don't want how I feel to matter.

It was alternately freeing and frustrating. But I had a good idea of how to get past the frustration and enjoy the freedom. Naturally, we were interrupted.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" It was Jack.

"Sure."

He looked at Priya, and seemed to decide that her being there was okay. "It's about Tori."

"She's a handful, hmm?"

"We negotiated that she will serve for the evening, within certain specified limits. But she keeps suggesting maybe she will, and maybe she won't, and I don't know whether to give her orders she might disobey, or what."

I nodded, unsurprised. "Respect the negotiated limits and take charge within that framework. She's probably testing you, and what you do will decide what sort of relationship you two are going to have. I know she's hot and all, but if she isn't just testing, and she's going back on what she's negotiated with you -- don't you want to know that now, before you get more involved with her?"

"I guess so," said Jack. "She is hot, though."

"Submissive women," interjected Priya, "Think men who can't be manipulated are hot."

"If that's the kind of woman you want," I said.

Jack nodded. "Thanks."

"Anytime," I clapped him on the back, and he went back to talk to Tori. I hoped it worked out well, but I turned my full attention to Priya.

"Go to the spanking bench."

"Yes, Sir." Her smile at that reached her eyes, so I figured that she'd just been bored. This was by far the closest thing to a date we'd ever been on. And while parading her around and showing her off was pleasurable for me, and was treating her as an object, it was also treating her a bit like a girlfriend.

I admired her shapely ass as she walked to the spanking bench. Maybe it was the heels this time, but every time I watched her walk there was more sway in her hips. I suspected she'd been practicing, like she'd practiced with a dildo until she could deep throat my cock. I was a lucky man.

She knelt on the padded rests the spanking bench had for the purpose, and bent over. The bench had a bar beneath it for the sub to grab, or to have her wrists chained to, but Priya reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart, showing her asshole and pussy to anyone at the party.

I'd trained her to do that, and I'd forgotten it in the moment. Even if she was leaning over for a spanking, I wanted her to remember that I could fuck her ass anytime I chose. I shrugged. I hadn't intended to expose her in quite that way, but it was too late now, and I had intended to have her wait with her naked ass in the air while I got my paddles and canes. I got my toy bag from the foyer and hung her dress in the closet while I was at it.

I walked past Jack and Tori on the way back.

"Aren't you afraid someone's going to take advantage of her?" Tori asked me.

I shook my head and kept going. It wasn't that I trusted every single person there, but I trusted Alex to have made sure everyone knew that if they touched someone without consent, they'd never be invited to one of his parties again, and they'd probably be taken off the guest list at several other parties as well. Alex had a great space and threw good parties; no one wanted to be excluded. No one new ever showed up without a regular being responsible for their behavior, as I was for Priya's and Jack was for Tori's.

"Good girl," I told Priya when I got to her. "That's right, that hole is mine. All your holes are mine." I kept my voice at a normal conversational level, knowing that other people could hear, especially as the room seemed to have quieted to a hush.

I got a rattan cane from the bag. I'd picked it out of a batch of fifty raw canes as the straightest one. I'd rounded the ends, given it a handle out of tool dip, and coated it in polyurethane so that it could be cleaned after use.

"You're not getting fucked right now, you little slut. Grab the bar and hold on tight." The cuffs she wore were designed to make chaining her easy, but I wanted the active submission of her holding herself in place. I wanted to show off what a good girl she was for me. As if she hadn't already been showing off.

She grabbed the bar and waited, as I knew she would. I tapped on her ass with the cane. Her butt clenched. She was familiar with the stinging lines of fire the cane in my hand could cause. The anticipation was the worst part, I knew. So I drew it out, letting her think about why, exactly, she was ass-upward on a bench, naked in front of a bunch of strangers, holding herself still when all that was going to get her was pain.

She wasn't a masochist. She didn't like pain, per se. She just liked being dominated. She liked knowing she'd take it, for me. I liked that too.

Swish. The cane cut through the air and onto Priya's round ass. She screamed. I never had been a big fan of stoic, but the sound seemed louder in Alex's basement then it did in my living room. I paused a moment. I knew she didn't want my mercy.

I also didn't want to disturb everyone else. I put the cane down and got out a ball gag with a cute red rubber ball. It would muffle the screams, and make her drool like she so often did all over my cock. She was a copious drooler, which I always found entertaining.

I walked around, showed it to her, and told her to open her mouth.

"Sorry Sir," she said, and lifted her head to provide easier access for me.

I stuffed the ball in her mouth. "No, I'm sure everyone liked hearing you scream. Once. They might start to get annoyed after the twentieth time, though." I buckled it in tight, and went back to pick up the cane, letting her think about the fact that I expected her to scream repeatedly. I saw Jack and Tori nearby out of the corner of my eye, and knew they'd heard what I said. They could see, too, that Priya was holding herself in place, even though she wasn't bound. I couldn't see Priya's face, but I had on previous occasions, and knew they could see fear in her eyes, followed by acceptance.

Priya had never used a safe word, but with the gag in she couldn't. I took that responsibility seriously. I blocked Jack and Tori's existence out of my mind, and focused on the beautiful girl who was offering me the use of her body for my sadistic pleasure. If she showed any signs of distress, I didn't want to miss them.

The cane made a delightful swish as I swung it. The gag muffled the yells of pain but didn't eliminate them. I would pause, and then land another. I made three stripes on her ass and one on her upper thigh, spacing them two inches apart, thankful it was fall and I didn't have to worry about what she'd look like in a swimsuit. I stood back to examine my work. Each stripe showed the characteristic double line of a cane strike.

Then I gave her four more, placing each on top of the previous one. I didn't swing the cane any harder, but I knew it hurt more landing on already tender skin. Priya didn't bruise easily, and her dark skin didn't show the bruises she had. I had to get a deep shade of purple for it to mark her. So I worked at it, landing each blow with precision on top of one of my initial four. I thought I'd done the job well after five each. The lines were red now, the blood dark right below the surface of the skin. They showed beautifully against her brown skin.

"That was twenty," I said. "You're going to feel it every time you sit down."

She said something through her gag. It might have been "thank you." "Fuck you" was also possible, but wasn't the kind of thing Priya had ever said to me.

I let her rest there, thinking we were over, catching her breath. Her nostrils were flaring and I knew she'd been using her breathing to help her take the pain.

"Of course, technically, I promised you twenty more, after the first one. So you're one short."

She mumbled something else.

"I know I don't owe you anything. I just like to keep my word. The last one should be special, I think. Don't you?"

She didn't bother to mumble. She just nodded.

"Get up," I said. "Display position."

She got to her feet slowly. I knew she wasn't trying to resist. Endorphins were coursing through her body and making her groggy. She stood in front of me, legs apart, hands behind her neck, back slightly arched. It was called display position because it put all her charms at my disposal, hiding nothing and accentuating her breasts.

"Pussy, or tits. Always a tough decision."

She shuddered, but didn't offer an opinion and didn't budge from her position of vulnerability.

"Close your eyes."

She did. To strike her pussy would have involved an upward strike, from the front, and to get her tits I had to move to the side. I didn't want her to see where I was.

I took my position, and stood unmoving for a long twenty seconds, letting her wonder. Then the cane went swish. I was proud of my aim. I got both nipples.

Her knees buckled, but then she straightened. A bit of drool escaped from her gag and landed in the valley between her ripe, full breasts. I tossed the cane back onto my bag and unstrapped the gag. More drool escaped her mouth, and then she swallowed.

"Open your eyes."

She opened them.

"Are there people watching?"

"Yes," she said.

"They can see your nakedness, your marked tits, your ass."

"Yes," she said, lip quivering a little.

"Are you proud to be my toy?" I asked.

"Yes." The lip stopped quivering. Her brown eyes flashed.

"Good. I want to entertain everyone, and I'm going to use you to do it."

She took a breath, and then beamed. "Yes, Sir. I love being of use to you."

I took her over to the massage table. There was a pile of blue pads next to it. "Put chux down, and then lie on it," I told her. "Sunny side up."

She lay on her back. I knew she could feel the stripes on her ass.

I went back to clean the spanking bench. At home, I either made her do that, or did it all after she left, but there were people waiting to play, so I took care of it. It might have been more awkward if Priya was the kind of girl who wanted cuddling after a scene, but she didn't like tender moments of any kind. So I let her lie there and wait. It didn't take me long. I hefted my bag and brought it over.

"Nice work," Alex said to me as I walked by. "You've gotten very accurate."

"Thanks. Wanna help me?"

"Sure."

"Flip over, slut," I told Priya when we got to the bench.

She rolled over onto her front. She winced as the weight of her body pressed her breasts into the padded table.

"Wanna poke a bruise?" I asked Alex.

"Don't mind if I do," he said, and poked her ass. She yelped.

"Helps the color come out," I said. "Sometimes blurs the lines a little, but that's okay." I didn't know if it really did much of either, but I wanted Priya to feel objectified and toyed with. I had told her before she was my canvas. Sometimes I painted her with bruises and welts, sometimes with cum. "You want to see if any of your guests would like to poke her some? Or cop a feel, of course. She's just a toy."

Alex chuckled. "Nice toy. I'll see who's free."

Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers
12