Priyanka and Dirty Old Beggar Ch. 01

Story Info
How old dirty beggar transforms virgin young girl priyanka.
1.4k words
14k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anu_p
anu_p
8 Followers

1.0

Priyanka is a beautiful 19-year-old girl living in a house in xxx hills, a posh area of xxx city. Her father and mother run a business and she commute to college by car every day. She also has some pride and stubbornness as she was brought up rich since childhood. No matter what she wanted to do, she would not leave it undone. Being an only daughter, she was brought up with great love. He has a house in the city. But they have a farm house outside the town which is bigger than that house. They go there every weekend.

The whole family went to the farmhouse this weekend. The farm house has 3 floors and also has a large swimming pool. The farmhouse is located outside the city next to a slum. As they all arrive and start enjoying, Priyanka's father gets a call. Priyanka's parents get ready in a hurry. They goes to the airport to go to Bangalore. Before leaving they tells Priyanka that they will be back by night. They have arranged dinner and left. Priyanka got a call in the afternoon, and her parents have reached Bangalore. The weather outside changes. Heavy dark clouds have arrived. Suddenly it starts raining.

While Priyanka is watching TV there is a cyclone warning on the weather report. She immediately calls her parents. It turns out that it will take more time for their client to come. The cook there prepared the food and left.

Priyanka was getting a little scared now. She looked out of the window and saw a lame old beggar standing under a tree. He was completely wet from the rain. Being lame, he cannot go far. Priyanka would feel disgusted to see him. He was too dark to see. His face was not clearly visible. But he was very thin, and his body was bent. As he was nearly 70 years old and could not stand properly, Priyanka began to feel guilty that if something happened to the old man and she did not help him, she would feel guilty. On the one hand, it was disgusting to see an old man, on the other hand, if something was not done to help him, there was a possibility that the old man would be in danger. It was visible. There was no sign of the rain stopping. That's why Priyanka thought of giving space to the old man to stay in her house. Her farm house was surrounded by electric wire fences. Even without electricity, it was running on batteries.

So, her house had no guard. The housework also used to come from the neighboring street, and she used to do the same thing in the morning. Since Priyanka is alone, she dares to invite the old beggar inside. Because no one knows this. Priyanka came near the old man with an umbrella and woke him up.

Priyanka: Grandpa wake up.

The beggar stood up without saying anything. Priyanka saw that his face was dirty. His face looks ugly because of the dirt. Priyanka was shocked at first. However, she took courage and tried to wake him up.

Priyanka: Something happens when you get soaked in the rain. For that you come with me inside my house.

Then the beggar tries to grab his crutch. But it did not happen and he fell down. He tried twice but he couldn't do it. Priyanka made up her mind to leave him there but then came back and tried to take him away. Priyanka took his hands and placed them on her shoulders and helped him walk. He had a stroke on one side and his mouth smelled bad. Priyanka was determined to help him so she put all this aside and took him inside the house. Now the two entered the hall of the house. Now the young Priyanka and the old man came inside the hall of the house.

Priyanka noticed the beggar right after entering. He was very dark, with blisters like water bubbles scattered over his face. One hand was paralyzed. Even the clothes were dirty. His face was wrinkled due to age. He had not a single hair on his head. He had white hair on his ears, on his chest and everywhere else. He looked like he would fall down if there was a strong wind. His body was so thin. Seeing all this in the light, Priyanka felt like vomiting. She endured all this on her own. She went to the store room and brought an old towel and bed sheet.

Priyanka: Grandpa you take this towel and take off your clothes.

After saying this, Priyanka went to her room and came out freshened up. She brought him food in a plate. The beggar had taken off his clothes and now folded them to one side and was wearing a towel. Priyanka covered her nose and threw away those dirty clothes. She said one day you wear these clothes and tomorrow I will bring you new clothes and left.

At 9 pm, she got a call from her father. His client was thinking of canceling his contract, if he canceled the contract he would have lost a lot. He would not return now. The weather was not good in xxx city and it was cloudy in Bangalore too. That is why he was preparing to leave for US from Bangalore and could not come for three days. Hearing this, Priyanka got upset and started getting scared. She got scared because the rain outside was getting heavier.

Meanwhile she remembered the beggar. She was now in night pants and shirt. Nothing was worn inside. Because she searched on Google that the private parts get more comfort due to the air circulating without wearing underwear at night. So she stopped wearing underwear at night. She came out in a hurry and forgot that she was wearing nothing inside. She was wearing only pants and a shirt.

When she came down, the old man was shivering under the blanket. She went upstairs again and brought another old blanket and gave it to the old man. Being bored, she started talking to the old man.

Priyanka: What are you doing there alone? No one to take care of you?

Beggar: Said sadly, who will come to take me away, daughter? I am alone. There is a hut at a little distance and I used to go there. Meanwhile, it started raining, so I got stuck here. So I could not walk with a limp.

Priyanka: How can you be alone?

Beggar: My wife died when I was 50 years old. Then I had a stroke. Both my legs were paralyzed. My children threw me out of the house. I have been living there begging for the last twenty years. If you had not treated me today, I would have died.

Priyanka gets sad hearing his story and tells him no problem you can stay here till my dad and mom come. As the rain started to increase, the atmosphere inside the house became even colder. Priyanka had dinner. And she gave to the beggar. Priyanka was sitting on the sofa and looking at the phone. The beggar was shivering with cold, because of the rain it was getting colder, Priyanka was scared to see the old man shivering so much and asked him, grandfather, are you comfortable?

Beggar: Shivering, no daughter, I am very cold inside.

Priyanka: But you are in two blankets.

Beggar: Yes daughter they are on the body but a strange feeling is happening inside the body. It is getting very cold.

Priyanka tried to get close to him but was repelled by the smell of his body. However, she took courage and went closer to see. His dirty body was very cold. Not knowing what to do, Priyanka searched on Google and was shocked to see the answer. The answer was that if one body is cold then another body can be brought close and protected by hugging. If not, take them to the doctor immediately. Priyanka calls the ambulance. He said that he will not come there because the weather is bad. He suggested that you do primary treatment and save. Nothing flashed in her head, she thought for a while and made up her mind to save the beggar. As mentioned earlier, once she set her mind to a task, she would not let it go until it was done. The old man's body smelled and his face could not be seen closely. She now brought a room freshener and sprayed it. Priyanka tells the beggar to lie down like that. She made a firm decision in her mind.

continues on next episode.....

anu_p
anu_p
8 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
venabhat143venabhat14310 months ago

Waiting for next part

anu_panu_p10 months agoAuthor

thanks..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice......

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Janitor and the Cheerleader High school senior wants the school janitor.in Mature
Old Man Takes Virgin Indian Girl How an Indian girl lost her virginity to an old man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Indian Wife Has Affair with Servant Indian wife sleeps with the house servant to get pregnant.in Loving Wives
In a Dark Theater Nicole goes to the movies & ends up sitting next to grandpa.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Creep from Down the Street Two 18-year-olds get blackmailed by one creep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories