Creep from Down the Street

Story Info
Two 18-year-olds get blackmailed by one creep.
17.8k words
4.68
41.3k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison and Maddy, all their lives they've been known as Madison and Maddy. Living in a small town in eastern Oregon called Riverton, they had been best friends their entire lives. They lived right next to each other since they were 2, went to the same schools, had the same interests and even their birthdays were a day apart in January.

Although they acted alike, they almost couldn't look any more different. Madison was the shorter of the 2, barely standing 5 foot 4, she was skinny but well endowed having a 34DD chest and a strong butt from working out. She had always been the pretty girl, with gorgeous hazel eyes and long wavy brown hair.

Maddy on the other hand was several inches taller, standing about 5 foot 7. She was much thicker than Madison, especially in the butt but unfortunately not in the chest, having only a 36C. She had been a larger kid growing up but had started working out and trimmed down nicely.

Now 18 years old, the girls were planning on going to the same school, although they were encountering a problem.

"Let's just give up, there's no way I'm getting a 95." Maddy said, throwing her head into her pillow as Madison went over a practice test she had just taken.

"You got 15 out of 20, we can still do this." Madison told her.

They both wanted to leave their small town for university. Initially, their plan was to both go to Oregon State and live in Portland. But that changed when Madison got a half scholarship from UCLA as she was an all-state mid-distance runner. They both now dreamt of living it up in Los Angeles.

The only problem was admissions. Madison automatically got in with the scholarship but Maddy had to apply like everyone else and the standards were tough. They had done the calculations and Maddy needed at least a 90 in biology. She had an 86 right now, with just 1 test worth 15% and the final exam worth 30%. While she was close, to get above a 90 in the course, she needed to get 95% on both.

They were studying on Maddy's bed, her parents having left the house for the night to give them privacy.

"The test is 3 days away and I'm not getting this at all." Maddy said.

"We still have 72 hours until the test, you can do this. We just got to buckle down and study." Madison replied.

"We've been studying nonstop for a week already and I'm just not getting it." Maddy responded. "Let's face it, I'm not getting into UCLA."

"But I've already accepted my offer."

"I know, so we won't be going to the same school but I should be able to get into USC, so I'll be in LA with you."

"But..."

"We have to accept the fact we're just not going to the same school next year."

There's a moment of silence as both girls deal with the realization.

"No." Madison defiantly said, a mischievous grin on her face.

"No, whatever you're thinking no." Maddy replied, knowing Madison had some scheme up her sleeve.

"Come on, you haven't even heard my idea." Madison responded.

"Ya because your ideas are usually terrible and get us in trouble."

"It's the only way for us to go to the same school next year. You want to get into UCLA, right?"

"Of course, but..."

"No buts, we're doing it."

------

"Damn, where are they?" Pete asked, looking through his camera's recordings.

Pete was a creep. 43 years old, he was a behemoth of a man, 6 foot 2 and close to 350 pounds, he had greasy shoulder-length black hair, a patchy curly beard, and big bifocal glasses.

He was a freelance IT guy for several companies, which he could usually manage remotely. So he rarely went outside and it showed on his pale skin tone.

He had moved in only about a month ago when his father died and as his only son, left him the house. He originally was going to sell the house but when he went to check the place out he saw something that caught his eye. Or really 2 things. He saw Madison and Maddy jog by and became obsessed.

Because of his work, he could stay there and creep on the girls all day. He started watching the neighborhood, always on the lookout for Madison and Maddy. He installed HD cameras on the outside of the house, so he could collect pictures of them in his favorite outfits of theirs. He would print their pictures off and cum on them, pretending that they were the girls' faces.

He recently found their Instagram accounts and when he wasn't creeping on them, he was jerking off to their Instagram account.

He started picking up on their patterns when they would walk to school or jog by. But they hadn't jogged in several days because they were studying. Pete didn't know that and was now obsessively checking the tapes to see if he missed them.

"Damn it!" He said once it became clear that they hadn't jogged by him in days.

Pete began to grow worried that the girls changed their jogging route. Maybe they had seen him creeping and didn't want to run by his house anymore.

What a shame that would be for Pete. He closed his eyes and started to picture them jogging. Madison's big chest bouncing up and down in her tight sports bra. Maddy fat ass bouncing in her short shorts. He leaned back and began to jerk off again, his mind filled with images of the 2 lovely young ladies.

Knock knock

'What the hell?' He thought upon hearing someone at his front door interrupting his fantasy.He thought about baseball to lose his boner then went and answered the door.

"Hey man." His neighbor Sean said upon the door opening.

'Ugh, this guy.' Pete thought as he saw it was his neighbor from across the street. He was a high school teacher, who Pete already didn't get along with. But Sean was the only one brave enough to confront Pete about the lack of care for his house.

"What do you want?" Pete asked.

"Well, some of our neighbors have been complaining about your lawn." Sean answered.

"What about it?" Pete replied.

"It's just getting very long and it's not a good look for the neighborhood." Sean responded.

"Look man, I don't tell you how to treat your property, so don't tell me how to treat mine." Pete told him.

"But your house looking ratty and that affects all our house values." Sean replied.

"Why should I give a shit?" Pete asked. A bemused Sean stood there unsure how to respond. "Now get off my property!" Pete angrily told him, shutting the door in his face.

Pete returned to his computer, pulling up some clips and pictures of Madison and Maddy to jerk off to. He began to imagine them coming into his house, stripping for him, and doing numerous nasty things to him. He pulled his cock out and covered his hands in lotion, furiously pumping until he finished, pointing his cock at the carpeted floor in front of him.

------

"This is a bad idea, Madison." Maddy said as they jogged along in their tights.

"It's the best idea we have, studying just isn't working." Madison replied.

"Ya, but this is a crime." Maddy responded.

"Don't worry, we're not gonna get caught." Madison told her. "Plus, isn't it worth the risk to go to the same school."

"Ya, I'm just nervous." Maddy replied.

"We'll be in and out before you know it." Madison said.

Their plan was simple, break into their teacher's, Mr. Whitmore, house and take a picture of the test answers. He lived just a couple blocks away and the girls were pretending to jog while waiting for him to leave. They were family friends with their teacher and knew where he kept his extra key from cat sitting for him. He was divorced and single, his kids only visiting on weekends. They also knew he kept physical copies of test answers as they had helped him mark tests of younger grades before.

It was Wednesday night when Mr. Whitmore would be out with his bowling league. He'd often brag if he had a good game the next day in class. They were jogging around in circles waiting for him to leave. They were keeping their eyes out looking to make sure nobody was watching them.

"Look, there he goes." Madison said, seeing a car pulling out of Mr. Whitmore's driveway.

The girls stopped in front of his house for a 'water break'. The sun had nearly set as they looked around to make sure nobody was around.

"Coast is clear." Madison said after a moment. "Alright, you ready?"

"No, but I don't think I'll ever be." Maddy answered.

They both quickly snuck up to the front door, grabbing the spare key from under the fake rock. They took a deep breath, unlocked the door, and stepped in. They shut the door behind them, then used their phone's flashlights to see. They found the answer key fairly fast, it was in his briefcase. They snapped a pic and returned everything to how it was.

The girls creeped out of the house, looking around to make sure nobody saw them. Once the coast was clear, they left, put the key back and ran home.

"Did that just work?" Maddy asked once they stopped running.

"Of course it did." Madison replied. "Now we got to memorize these test answers."

"Hhhaaaa-aaahhhh." Pete yawned, having taken a nap after he jerked off to Maddy and Madison.

He stood up and stretched his arms above his head, then finally opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of Madison and Maddy running away.

'Damn it, did I miss them?' He thought, walking to the window and seeing them run off in the distance. 'It's a good thing I got those cameras.'

He smiled and walked over to his laptop. He went through the footage and found the part when they first ran by.

'Mmm... they look good.' He thought. 'Definitely going on the reel.'

He took snapshots of them running by and cut the film so he had a short clip of them running by. He began to look for the film of them running back.

'That's strange.' He thought seeing them running again in the same direction. He had become accustomed to their patterns and this was a deviation from that. Then he saw them run by again and again and again. He became curious about what they were doing. He noticed them looking around a lot, especially at Mr. Whitmore's house. He saw Mr. Whitmore leave, and then a few minutes later the girls stopped in front of his house. They were suspiciously looking around, and Pete was pretty sure he knew what they were doing.

'Come on do it.' He thought as he watched them on his laptop.

Then he saw it, the girls snuck into his house, then back out and ran home. A giant grin came across his face. This was it, his golden ticket into their pants.

He needed to figure out why they did this if he was going to nail them, both figuratively and literally. He wanted every piece of the puzzle.

First, he confirmed Mr. Whitmore was a teacher at the high school, which was just a quick Google search. Once he did that, he needed to ensure that Madison and Maddy were in his class. He hacked into their school's server, which had hilariously bad security, and confirmed they were in his class.

He also checked their grades in the class and was surprised they were both doing very well. But he knew Madison had accepted a scholarship to UCLA, she had posted it on her Instagram, and when he searched the acceptance standards he knew Maddy needed better.

The last piece of the puzzle came into view when he saw they had a test on Friday. It was obvious now, they had snuck into his house and stolen the test answers. Pete would remain patient, waiting for the test answers to be posted, so he had all the blackmail he needed.

------

"Way to throw off the curve." Madison and Maddy's friend Taylor said as they walked home together.

It had been 5 days since the test. Mr. Whitmore had worked hard to mark them and return them. He said he would input the results tonight and get their updated grades for them tomorrow. Maddy had gotten 100%, while Madison got 93% to avoid too much suspicion. Nobody else in the class got over 86%.

"Hey you had just as much time to study as we did." Madison pointed out.

"Ya, well for the exam, I'm coming to study with you." She told them.

"Sure but you have to lock your phone up, no distractions." Madison replied.

"Mmph... alright. Well, text me when you're going to study." Taylor responded.

"Will do, see you later." Madison said as Taylor turned and went down a different street.

"I can't believe we got away with it." Maddy said once Taylor was out of earshot.

"I knew we would the entire time." Madison replied. "Now we just have to do it again for the final exam."

"We can't do that again. We'd for sure get caught." Maddy responded.

"It'll totally work again."

"I only need 92 on the exam, I can get that without committing a crime."

"Fine, we'll keep it for plan B."

Meanwhile, Pete was checking the school's server to see if the marks were posted. He had grown tired of waiting. He had abstained from masturbating, intent on saving his loads for Madison and Maddy. It had become a struggle as his imagination ran wild on what he intended to do with them.

"Yes! Haha yes!" He celebrated by jumping out of his office chair as he saw the marks posted and the girls' grades. With a spring in his step that he hadn't felt in years, Pete went over to the fridge a got himself a celebratory beer. It was time to put his plan in motion.

Later that night, Maddy was applying some lotion, she was in her pajamas, a small pink cotton shorts, and a white tank top. She was massaging her shapely legs with her lotion, having completed a hard leg day earlier. The room was eerily quiet as her parents had already gone to sleep and she was just a few minutes from her own slumber.

She suddenly saw an Instagram message pop up on her phone. She didn't recognize the name, Jackson_Dupree, but it was a man. She rolled her eyes, it was probably just some random guy hoping to get lucky with her. She finished applying her lotion, lay down then opened the message. The first message was a picture of her grade from the previous test, showing how she got a perfect score.

'That's a great grade, I wonder how you got it?' The message read below.

'Just hard work.' She responded. 'Who are you?' She then messaged.

'You don't know me but I know you.' He replied and then sent a grainy picture that was clearly Maddy.

Maddy was getting creeped out, she didn't recognize the picture and thought about blocking him but didn't. 'Madison is that you?' She messaged back, believing this to be some weird prank.

'No, I'm not your friend.' He responded, then sent a similar picture of Madison. 'But I know what you did last Wednesday.'

That last message made Maddy's heart race. Did this person know? Her question was immediately answered as a video of her and Madison entering Mr. Whitmore's house popped up.

Maddy jumped out of bed and ran out of her house and over to Madison's. She didn't put on any clothes or knock on the front door, she just ran in and up to Madison's room. Maddy slammed the door behind her.

"Hey." A surprised Madison said, having been reading in her bed.

"We're screwed." Maddy replied.

"Wow, wow, wow. What's wrong?" Madison asked seeing her best friend visibly shaking.

Maddy handed Madison her phone and let her read the messages as she paced around the room in a panic.

"Oh crap." Madison said as she read the last message.

Knock knock

"Everything alright, girls." Madison's mom asked through the door, Maddy's eyes bulging.

"Ya, mom, just some gossip going around." Madison calmly replied.

"Ok, we'll let me know if you need anything, I'm right down the hall." Madison's mom said then walked away.

"How are you so calm right now? We could be going to jail?" Maddy whispered.

"He's not gonna turn us in." Madison answered. "If he was, he would have already given the video over to the cops. He wants something from us, probably just money."

"Ya, that makes sense." Maddy responded.

"So let's find out what he wants and then we can decide on our next move." Madison told her.

Meanwhile, Pete was at home stuffing his face full of Cheetos, smiling to himself. He had them just where he wanted, probably panicking, trying to decide what to do. He was being patient, he had waited 43 years to bag a woman like Madison or Maddy, so he could wait a few extra minutes.

Finally, Maddy responded. 'What do you want?' The message said.

His smile grew even larger, they had already given in to him. 'Meet me at 337 Ivy Rd at 3:30 tomorrow. And bring your friend along too.' He wrote back.

'Alright.' They responded, Pete emphatically fist-pumping in celebration.

"Now what?" Maddy asked.

"Now we acted normal until we know what he wants." Madison replied.

"What if he wants more money than we have?" Maddy responded, riling herself up again.

"Hey don't worry, we'll figure this out together." Madison said, holding her friend's shoulders and looking deep into her eyes, calming her down.

"How are you so confident?" Maddy asked.

"Because I know we're smart enough to figure this out without getting in trouble." Madison told her and releasing her. "Now I need some sleep, so I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight." Maddy replied, leaving Madison's room.

The next day went torturously slow for both girls. Maddy was terrified about their meeting with this stranger. A million different worries ran through her head driving her crazy. She was on edge and not acting herself most of the day. She couldn't focus on anything else.

Madison had a similar day, although she hid it under a calmer exterior. While Maddy was unaware, Madison was pretty sure she knew what this guy wanted and it wasn't money.

Through the years she had always noticed older guys looking at her. She had become accustomed to it but highly aware. Maddy never noticed, probably because she was never as good-looking until recently. Madison was keenly aware of her effect on men and could also recognize how hot Maddy now was.

"You ready?" Madison asked once the final bell rang.

"No." Maddy replied.

"We have to do this." Madison responded.

"Or we give ourselves in and hope for mercy." Maddy said.

"We should at least know what he wants before we make a decision." Madison replied.

"Alright but if it's more than we have, we're giving ourselves in." Maddy responded.

They made their way down the street, stopping at the address given, right across from Mr. Whitmore's house as they expected. They walked up the walkway and the steps. Madison went to knock on the door when Pete answered before she could.

He had been watching, patiently waiting for them to come. When he saw them, he ran to the door and answered.

The first thing the girls noticed was the smell. A horrendous mixture of rotting food and body odour hit their noses. They then saw the giant man standing before them. They noticed his large gut protruding from his body, his wide fat necking covered by a patchy beard, and his large nose covered in acne with his large glasses sitting on his face. His cargo shorts and red shirt were covered in food stains. The girls were frozen with fear as Pete took the girls' look in, Madison wearing a grey long sleeve and black tights, and Maddy was wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants.

"Hello, ladies." Pete said, his evil grin confirming Madison's worst fear. "Come on in." He said turning as if to give them space to enter but his fat stomach still blocked most of the doorway.

He did that intentionally so that as the girls tried to slide by they'd have to touch him, specifically their toned ass against his crotch. Maddy gave Madison a look of fear, hoping she'd turn and run with her the other way. But Madison stepped by him, Pete feeling her toned ass against him. He revealed in her smell, a soft scent of strawberries coming off her. Maddy took a deep breath in and step in behind Madison, her fat ass grinding against Pete as well.

Pete led them over to the living room, the horrid smell only becoming worse the further into the house they got. The living room had a couch, an armchair, an ottoman, a few side tables, and a flat screen TV on a small table. There were dozens of take-out boxes lying around collecting dust. The couch was brown and had a pattern the girls couldn't make out as it was covered in crumbs and food stains. Madison noticed a couple of pictures of them on the side table. Maddy on the other hand was too terrified to even register what was going on. Since they walked in, she had grabbed Madison's arm and wouldn't let go.