Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Romeo comes to attend Priyanka Chopra's wedding, meets Pari.
6.2k words
4.6
26.6k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is my 100th story on Literotica, and I wanted to start a new series with my 100th. Many thanks to all my fans who have given me encouragement with their kind words in comments and emails over the years.

Have a nice weekend. I hope you enjoy the story.]

[Part 1]

Romeo exited the US Customs corridor and stepped into the throngs of people waiting to receive someone. He scanned over the expectant faces as he walked towards the exit of the Los Angeles airport.

"Katrina, do you see anyone...?" He started only to be cut off by a pretty girl who quickly walked up from his left.

"Hello, Sir. Welcome to LA. Didi really wanted to come but she got stuck, I am here to take you to the resort." She said in one fast breathless flow of words.

Romeo smiled "Hello Parineeti. It's lovely to see you. It's alright if PC didn't come, I think she sent a worthy replacement." He looked her up and down to appreciate the beauty that was Parineeti Chopra.

Parineeti smiled wide at his words and paused to let him examine her.

Her little black dress was tight to the point that it outlined her sexy curves and hugged her buttocks in a very provocative manner. The neck was deep enough to provide a mouth-watering view of her big, firm breasts as they were squeezed together by the tight dress.

The hem of the figure-hugging dress stopped at her upper thighs baring her smooth, sexy legs. Even on the airport Parineeti was wearing 6" high stilettos because she knew Romeo didn't like girls wearing flats. As per his preference she had not put on any panties and even left out her bra so her tits were outlined nicely in the tight dress.

After giving him a few seconds to check her out she stepped in to greet him properly. She opened her arms and hugged him tightly, tilting her head to kiss him full on the lips. She had met him a few times before and she knew that this was the way to greet the hotshot Bollywood director if you were a young, hot actress. Romeo closed his arms around her firm, young body, his hands landing lightly on her bare back as the dress she was wearing had a big cutout in the middle.

Caressing her soft, smooth back gently, Romeo responded to Parineeti's eager kiss by pressing his lips firmly on her soft, luscious lips and squeezing her tightly against his manly, hard body. Parineeti opened her lips and accepted Romeo's tongue as it slid between her lips. She licked and sucked his tongue in a hot, passionate kiss while pressing her soft, shapely body into him without caring about where she was or who might be looking.

Rather than decide how long her greeting kiss should be, Parineeti completely surrendered herself in Romeo's arms and let him have her as he wanted. When she felt his hand gripping her ass, she pushed forward and was amazed at how big his cock felt between her legs. Her sister had told her many times about how big Romeo's cock was but Parineeti had never seen it herself.

Moving her hips like a dancer, Parineeti started slowly grinding over his big rod, massaging it with her smooth, warm thighs. Parineeti lost herself in the kiss and was a bit alarmed as she felt the familiar beginning of juices seeping into her pussy. She was afraid she would be moaning pretty soon and then she would really lose control. Thankfully, Romeo broke the kiss before things got to that point. But she was already quite wet by that time.

"It's really nice to see you, Sir." Parineeti said in a half-breathless voice, then turned to Katrina Kaif "Hi Kat, welcome to LA."

"Thank you, Pari." Katrina said. They did cheek kisses like people in show business do.

"Is this everybody, Sir?" Parineeti asked. Romeo usually travelled with several of his beautiful sluts with him so Parineeti was surprised to see him come out with only Katrina.

"Yes." Romeo replied simply.

Parineeti raised her arm in the air and signalled. Three strong men came forward and took hold of the two trolleys that Romeo and Katrina had been pushing. They disappeared in the direction of the exit and Parineeti led Romeo and Katrina with her, out of the closest exit into the Los Angeles sunshine.

They found the three men near three cars that were parked in a restricted zone. One man was sitting in the driver's seat of the lead car, one was holding open the car door for the back seat and the third one was standing near the front passenger door, holding it open.

Romeo handed Katrina into the back seat. Parineeti gave a smile to the policemen who were guarding the restricted zone. They smiled back and touched their cap. As Parineeti started to walk to the front passenger seat, Romeo grabbed her by the wrist. She looked at him and he gestured her to join him in the back seat.

She followed Romeo into the back seat and said "Thank you, Sir. I really wanted to sit with you but I didn't want to impose. It's not a big seat for three people."

"I am most comfortable when squeezed between two beautiful girls." Romeo replied with his cheeky smile that was well-known among the film industry and paparazzi.

"Speaking of girls, Sir" Parineeti said as she cuddled up to the older producer-director and accepted his arm around her "I expected you would arrive with your entourage so I brought three cars to receive you."

"Well, at this time, some of my sluts are working on film projects and I don't disrupt work just because I want some pussy." He smiled at Parineeti as he caressed her smooth, bare back gently.

"You won't have any shortage of pussy here, Sir." Bending her left knee which was closer to him, Parineeti placed it flat on the seat which made her short dress ride up quite high around her hips, completely baring her pantyless pussy for Romeo's view "I will personally make sure of that."

"That's a beautiful..." Romeo let his gaze travel down between her legs to admire the freshly waxed smooth pussy and then smiled as he slowly brought his eyes back to her face "...promise."

Parineeti blushed. Romeo leaned in and kissed her. She pushed forward and pressed her half-parted lips against his lips. While Priyanka Chopra had been Romeo's whore for quite a few years, somehow Parineeti had never managed to join his harem. They had met quite a few times in film functions and red carpet events. Each time Parineeti had greeted him with a full, open-mouthed French kiss and sucked on his tongue like a hungry slut. One time, in the after-party of Ishaqzaade premiere, she had even danced with him. Still, another young actress had managed to go home with him instead of her.

From the passion with which Parineeti was kissing Romeo and offering her body to him, it was clear that Parineeti was very much available to him and eager to join his stable. The way Romeo's hand was kneading her full, heavy, braless breasts, it was evident that he was interested in the young beauty at least to the point of wanting to nail her.

Katrina was quite turned on watching her boss kiss another young girl so close to her. She pressed her boobs on his back and placed her hand on his thigh. She slowly caressed his big cock that was outlined in his pants. There she met Parineeti's hand doing the same. They both rubbed his big, hard dick and the hot, kissing, groping session continued as the car raced on the Los Angeles high way towards the Monarch resorts at the outskirts of the city.

================================================================

"Hello Sir. Oh, so wonderful to meet you!" Alia Bhatt exclaimed as she encountered Romeo walking along one of the resort roads with Parineeti and Katrina.

She was dressed in a little halter top and very short denim shorts. On her feet she was wearing sports shoes. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. Overall she looked like a super cute outdoors girl.

Alia walked up close and hugged Romeo. She had never met Romeo up close before but being an industry girl she was quite comfortable as she looked into his eyes and pressed her lips on his. Romeo squeezed her soft, slim body in his arms and kissed the young actress back. In another second, his tongue was inside her mouth and Alia was sucking on it while kissing him passionately. His hands were roaming on her young, shapely body and she was pressing herself against his hard frame without any hesitation.

When Romeo's hand moved down her bare back and squeezed her ass, Alia cursed herself for wearing shorts. Everybody knew Romeo liked his girls to dress accessible and if Alia had known he was coming today she would have worn a super short miniskirt. She tried to help him by opening her legs wider so he could squeeze her ass cheeks better. She sucked his tongue and let him explore her mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to him.

The kiss went on a bit longer than any greeting kiss, and it was hotter than any on-screen kiss Alia had done. She could already feel her pussy pulsing inside her shorts.

"Hello Alia. Lovely to meet you too, darling!" Romeo smiled.

"I hope you are staying for the whole wedding?" Alia was a little breathless.

"Yes, I am. I have only arrived. Pari just picked us up."

"Thank you, Pari. What a good friend you are!" Alia squeezed Pari's hand like Parineeti had just given her an amazing birthday gift.

"You are welcome, Alu." Pari said, using Alia's nickname "But don't forget he's here for the wedding."

"I know. I know. But I still hope to spend some with you, Sir." Alia looked at Romeo with her big, brown eyes.

"Of course, darling." Romeo squeezed her in and kissed her cheek "I am just going to let Pari show me my room so she can be free for her other tasks, then I will see you later."

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir." An excited Alia went on her way and Romeo progressed towards his room following Parineeti's lead.

The room was actually more like a cabin. It had a big, fully furnished living room and a large bedroom. There was a big bathroom with a hot tub in it. A screen door led to a private back garden that had a table set up with four chairs around it. From the back garden an Olympic-sized swimming pool could be seen not too far away. There was a small gate that opened on to a path leading down to the swimming pool.

Parineeti gave Romeo a quick tour of all this then brought him back to the living room.

"Ummm...is that all, Sir?" Parineeti asked standing before him, nervously shifting her weight from one foot to the other "Do you need anything else?"

Romeo smiled and pulled her closer.

"You did say I won't have any shortage of...what?" He looked in her eyes while his hand caressed her smooth, warm back teasingly up and down.

Taking a breath and swallowing once, Parineeti said "Erm...pussy, Sir."

Easily reaching around her slender body, Romeo pulled down the zipper on her dress. As the dress fell around her ankles, revealing her beautiful naked body, Romeo slapped her firm ass which made a loud sound in the room. Parineeti moaned.

"Get in the bedroom, pet." He said.

"Yes, Sir." Parineeti stepped out of her dress and walked on her high heels towards the bedroom door.

Romeo followed the naked Parineeti into the bedroom, taking his clothes off as he walked. Parineeti got on the bed on her back and welcomed Romeo with open arms as he dropped his clothes and climbed on to the bed. The next moment their naked bodies were intertwined with each other as they kissed and sucked each other's lips. Romeo's thick cock was pressing between Parineeti's legs, parting her pussy lips with the grinding movements of their bodies.

"Please, sir! Please!" Parineeti whispered breathlessly in his ear while she sucked his neck and squeezed herself against his manly body. Her pussy was wet and leaking already. She was squirming under him and trying to take his cock in her but not succeeding.

Moving his hips back, Romeo placed his bulbous cockhead on her pussy hole and pushed in.

"Aangh!" Parineeti screamed and arched her back as the thick shaft opened her tight pussy and invaded her young body, stuffing several inches of his meaty beast into her.

She clung to Romeo's naked, manly body with both arms and moaned as she tried to adjust herself to his big cock. It was stuffed tight in her young, tight pussy and Parineeti could feel her breath moving her body and making the hard shaft grind on her cunt walls. Romeo moved his hips an inch back and then drove in again, jamming more of his long, hard cock into her tight cunt.

Parineeti yelped as the thick meaty pole spread her open and hurt her tight pussy with the movement. The pain shot the currents up her spine but while it hurt in her pussy, it was also very arousing. Parineeti opened her legs wider and wrapped them around his waist so he would have full access to her. She found that it helped when Romeo pulled back and pushed in again, invading deeper into her soaking wet pussy.

Her moans turned into yelps as Romeo moved his hips back and forth, creating a rhythm of his strokes. She felt him fucking her with in-out strokes. The thick, meaty beast kept impaling her deeper and Parineeti yelped with the hard strokes but tolerated the pain that it was causing in her tight, well-toned body because it was making her feel hot and excited at the same time.

Gradually the pain began to give way to pleasure. Her body got hotter with his strokes and the strokes that were sending pain currents up her spine began to soak her body in pleasure.

"Aah, Sir! Yes! Fuck me hard! Oh God!" Parineeti's moans and screams grew in volume and urgency as her body got hotter and her pussy began to overheat to the point that it felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh maa!" Parineeti came with a long scream and squeezed herself to Romeo's strong body. His long, masterful strokes made her orgasm carry on long and Parineeti held on for the ride of her life. Her fingers were digging into his back and she was pushing herself on his cock fucking her hot, hungry pussy as deep as she could with his massive cock. Her tits were hard like rocks and pressing on Romeo's chest as the two fucked together with a passion and heat that is usually only present in first encounters.

Katrina was moving the bags and unpacking the clothes. She kept walking between the living room and the bedroom while her boss fucked Parineeti on the bed. In the time she had been his whore she had seen him claim many beautiful women. It always turned her on and made her feel proud that she belonged to such a powerful man. She watched as Parineeti surrendered under the older man but Katrina herself kept working on the unpacking even though her pussy was soaked.

Parineeti's orgasm subsided slowly but her body was still very turned on and she was completely out of breath. When Romeo started to pull out of her she tried to hold him. She had not had enough of his cock yet. She would never have enough of his cock. But he pulled out and turned her over.

Taking his lead, Parineeti turned over and went on all fours on the bed. Romeo's cock was wet with her cunt juices; he grabbed her hips and sank his massive cock deep into her wet, slippery cunt with a masterful stroke. It slammed in smoothly and made her cry out as the swollen cockhead struck her cervix.

She bit the pillow and screamed into it. Her whole body was on fire but particularly her pussy, which was quite tight because of her workout regimen. It was burning with his hard strokes. Romeo grabbed her by the neck and pushed her head into the pillow as he fucked the young beautiful actress like an animal.

Even though her knees were open as wide as possible Romeo's cock was fitting very tightly in her small pussy hole and as a result she could feel him sawing in and out of her. His cock was grinding on her gspot with each stroke and the sensations that Parineeti was feeling all over her body were indescribable and incredibly hot. She could feel how hard he was banging her from behind and yet she never wanted him to stop.

The way his cockhead was hitting her cervix with the powerful thrusts, Parineeti was only feeling the pleasure. It was like his cock had completely captured her senses and made her his whore who loved being used hard and rough. Parineeti felt her gut clench with excitement as she thought of herself as his whore.

With each stroke Parineeti yelped which was muffled by the pillow. Romeo kept slamming his cock deep into her body with hard, ruthless thrusts. Her small screams culminated in a long scream as Romeo's cock exploded in her cunt and she could feel his hot seed flooding her young womb with each hard, jerky stroke. The deep heat triggered her second orgasm and Parineeti felt her whole body go numb with the overload of sensations.

Her pussy gushed with juices while Romeo drilled her mercilessly. Her moans continued hot and throaty. She was completely at his mercy right now as she had no control over her own body and just wanted to wallow in this warm pool of heaven that was her orgasm. She could still feel his cock fucking her, pumping his hot load into her pussy and marking her as his bitch. The rest of the world had disappeared for her. She wanted nothing more than to be left there for his cock to ravage for all eternity.

When he finally slid his cock out of her pussy, she gave a gasp and collapsed on the bed. The physical and emotional rollercoaster that she had been on was too much for her body to comprehend. She wanted to just lay there and let her young, abused body recover at its own pace.

But Parineeti had heard a lot of stories about Romeo from her sister Priyanka and knew what he liked. After taking a moment to catch her breath she got up on her knees and bent over Romeo where he was lying down. She bent low over his cock and started licking his cum-soaked cock clean with her tongue like she had always eaten cum from a man's cock when in actual fact she had never sucked a man after he came. She was a good cocksucker but eating cum was not her thing. Still, she was smart enough to know that that you don't day no to Romeo, no matter what he wants.

Romeo beckoned Katrina when she came into the room with hangers full of clothes in her hand. Katrina put the hangers on a chair and came to the bed. She knelt beside Parineeti and lowered her head on the semi-hard cock of her master. Her tongue touched at the base of his cock and she slowly, smoothly dragged it up along his shaft.

Working together from either side of Romeo, Katrina and Parineeti licked his cock clean. Parineeti had sucked cock before but she had never licked a man clean after he fucked her. Priyanka had told her in detail about this but Parineeti found Katrina a better guide. She followed her with her eyes then worked the same way, using her tongue to lick his cock then inserting her tongue between his shaft and his balls to find every drop of cum and eat it. She could feel his hand on her head, stroking her, and she found his approval really pleasing.

"That's like a good bitch!" Romeo said as he stroked Parineeti's head and she smiled wide with happiness.

Finally, both girls got up and got off the bed. Parineeti put her dress back on and came out to the living room. Romeo followed without bothering with clothes.

"Oh shit! 15 calls and 10 messages." Parineeti said as she picked up her phone "May I go, Sir? Please call me whenever you need me, but may I go for now?"

He looked at her and stroked her cheek gently "Do you want to be my bitch, Pari?"

"More than anything, Sir!" She replied with conviction.

Romeo nodded "Come back later. You will sleep with me tonight."

"Thank you, Sir!" Parineeti was beaming as she left his cabin.

After she closed the door behind Parineeti, Katrina came to ask Romeo what he wanted to do. But she got her answer as soon as she came back to the living room after putting the clothes away.

12