Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a shower, kitten." He said and took her hand.

The bathroom was quite big and had a separate shower stall and a hot tub. Romeo waited while Katrina got naked then both entered the shower. Romeo pulled Katrina to him and let his hands admire the beauty that she was. His fingers moved over her smooth, toned thighs, her firm, perfectly rounded ass and gently caressed up her back. Sometimes Romeo liked jamming his cock in a girl as soon as he saw her. At other times he liked to take his time teasing a girl and warming her up until she was begging for cock.

Since a girl could never be sure which one he was in the mood for she expected him to impale her with his big, hard cock any moment. This made a girl in Romeo's hands almost instantly wet with anticipation and be ready for his cock. But if he was in the mood for teasing then the poor girl had to beg for his cock. That's what Katrina felt like she would have to do now.

Being a stunningly beautiful girl Katrina got admired and propositioned a lot. Even when people knew she belonged to Romeo some would still take a chance in case she was available to fuck. But before she had joined Romeo's harem, she had done her time on the casting couch and some lucky producers had had a chance to taste her amazing body. What she never had to do was to beg for cock. Men begged to fuck her instead.

That all changed when she joined Romeo's stable. She found that he could turn her on with a look or a touch, and she would get wet if he even said good morning because she knew that he might just bend her over the breakfast table and pound her like a bitch before getting his morning coffee. That made her quite helpless because she was a young girl with a high sex drive and she had loved Romeo's big thick cock since the day she was first introduced to it.

When Romeo lifted her leg and placed her foot on the fancy support handle built into one wall, she quickly spread her legs open and took support on his shoulder. She knew he was ready to nail her and her pussy was so ready for it. Moving in closer, he placed his cockhead on Katrina's tight, wet pussy hole and held her in his arms as he slowly slid the thick, meaty pole up into her tight cunt.

Katrina held her breath. She knew the first entry always hurt no matter how many times you had been drilled by the massive horse cock. She whimpered as he grabbed her ass and drove the last couple of inches of his cock into her body. While this made his cockhead hit her cervix, the thicker base of his cock now plugged Katrina's pussy in such a tight fit that her body was tingling even if she took a breath because even a little movement caused his bulbous cockhead to grind painfully on her cervix.

He took her closer in his arms and kissed her lips slowly while his huge cock kept her tight pussy stretched and stuffed. With one hand he reached up and turned on the shower. Then they continued kissing and fucking as the warm water soaked their naked bodies. As Katrina got hotter she started to feel more pleasure from his cock and the pain subsided. She moved her hips to fuck herself on his long, hard shaft while letting him fuck her mouth with his tongue.

As he started to pull out more and drive his cock a little harder into her each time, Katrina started to feel the hot, tingly feeling all over her skin that meant that her body was getting ready for an explosive orgasm. She squeezed him against her and loved the electric feeling as her nipples began to grind on his manly chest. Romeo reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them hard as he pushed her into him. That push timed just right with his own thrusts into Katrina's dripping, wet cunt started to make Katrina whimper with desire.

"Ah, please, Sir!" Katrina was already begging to be allowed to cum.

Water from the shower was soaking both their bodies as Romeo fucked Katrina hard in that intimate face to face hold. Her moans were loud enough to be heard over the sound of the water.

"You may cum, whore!" Romeo spoke in her ear and continued to drill her hard. Katrina's hands slipped from his back to his ass. She pulled him into her. At this moment, she wanted him to rip her apart. She wanted his cock to be brutal with her and break her into a million pieces. Romeo kneaded her firm, well-rounded ass cheeks and pulled the open. His finger entered into Katrina's tight ass hole and fucked her ass as they both moved together in the fast, frenzied fucking session. Katrina lost it.

As her pussy exploded, the intensity of her orgasm seemed to turn all her bones to jelly. Romeo kept her in his strong grip and drilled her cunt while keeping her hot, naked body pressed against him, her full, wet tits crushed on his chest, her tight ass impaled on his finger. Katrina moaned even louder as it made her body jerk hard.

Katrina wrapped her leg around his waist and the next thrust from Romeo's cock slammed her into the wall. Romeo pinned her to wet wall, letting his finger slip out of her ass and fucked her like a beast. She was still squirming under the aftershocks of a wonderfully hot orgasm when Romeo's brutally hard strokes signalled to her that he was about to cum in her.

She moved her ass in time with his strokes and pulled him into her with her hands grabbing his ass, This is the part that used to be most painful for Katrina when Romeo would rip her apart with his cock like a wild beast tearing into his prey. But having been pounded by his cock so much, Katrina now loved this part the most. Not only did he stimulate her whole body from her pussy to her heart, but it told her that she belonged to him completely and he could take his property any way he wanted.

With a loud grunt Romeo exploded inside her and the heat of his explosion made Katrina groan. His cock pumped his hot cum into her womb branding her deep inside. Katrina came again and moaned helplessly under her boss's control. His pulsating shaft was still stretching her tight pussy very wide as it drilled her with long, jerky strokes, putting his mark on her like a conqueror. Katrina could not stop moaning continuously as she came with him and her whole body rocked in his arms.

After claiming her thoroughly, Romeo's strokes did gradually slow down and finally he pulled out of her. Even though the water started to wash away the cum from Romeo's cock as he pulled it out, Katrina still knelt down and sucked her owner's cock getting any cum that she could find and eating it.

"God, that was hot, Sir." Katrina said as she stood up after sucking his cock clean and hugged him "I love being your whore!"

They were still in the shower, soaping each other up when Katrina said "Is that the doorbell? Oh there it is again. I will go see who it is, Sir."

Romeo nodded. Katrina grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hello Sir." Priyanka Chopra stood up and greeted Romeo as he came out of the bathroom vigorously wiping his hair with a towel.

"Well, here's the beautiful bride-to-be!" Romeo dropped the towel on the couch. Katrina picked it up and took it to the bathroom.

"Bride-to-be and your personal whore, Sir." Priyanka Chopra came close to Romeo and hugged him. She was wearing a very short tube dress and Romeo was fully naked after his shower so as they embraced their bodies pressed into each other.

Priyanka pressed her lips to Romeo's and kissed him hard. She moulded her soft, supple body to his hard frame and rubbed her pussy on his crotch. As the hot kiss continued, Romeo's dick that had shrunk during the shower started to grow and rise up between Priyanka's legs. She felt it and opened her legs. She slowly massaged it with her warm thighs as sucked his tongue into her mouth.

By the time they parted to take a breath, Romeo's cock was fully erect. Priyanka pulled down a zipper and opened her dress. She dropped it on the floor. Romeo sat down on the couch and Priyanka straddled him. She had taken his cock in her so many times that she was well familiar with it. It took her a quick second to hold it in her hand and guide it into her wet pussy. She moaned as she sank down on his lap and the thick, meaty shaft stretched her tight pussy, going deeper into her cunt inch by inch.

"Oh God, Sir! I love your cock. I missed it so much!" Priyanka whispered breathlessly in Romeo's ear and continued to sink down more, forcing herself to take his massive cock deeper into her pussy even though it was now hurting inside her.

Gently caressing her soft, bare back, Romeo held her close to him and whispered encouragement in her ear "You are a good whore, baby. Keep going. You know you belong to this cock. Take it deeper."

Just as Priyanka stopped with Romeo's cock almost fully inside her, he pushed his hips up and drove the thick, fat, base inch into her tight cunt.

"Oh, mumma!" Priyanka screamed and collapsed on his shoulder as the pain from his hard thrust radiated from her centre all over her body.

Romeo softly kissed her neck "Who is my good little bitch, PC?"

"I am, Sir. I am your bitch. Oh, thank you so much for your cock. Mmm, god!"

Her pussy got wetter with his throbbing cock jammed inside her. Slowly, Priyanka started to move her hips, riding her director, keeping his dick fully deep inside her. She moaned and yelped as the cockhead split open her cervix but did not stop. Her arousal grew to the point that the pain became first acceptable and then enjoyable. Her full tits were firm and hard, her nipples were buzzing with blood rushing through them as they ground on Romeo's manly chest with every movement of her body.

With the thick, meaty monster grinding on her pussy walls, Priyanka continued to drive her ass down to fuck herself deep and hard on Romeo's cock. The helpless feeling of being tightly stretched on his thick shaft was always a big turn on for Priyanka. She could never have enough of his cock. Now she had had not had it for several week and her body was loving the familiar feeling of being ripped open so hard.

Moving his hips up, Romeo fucked her tight cunt as Priyanka rode his cock. Her cunt juices were soaking his cock and providing lubrication for him to penetrate her deep. He held her firm buttocks in his hands and knead them hard as he fucked her like a whore, using her gorgeous body mercilessly. Priyanka screamed with his rough thrusts into her soft, delicate cunt but she loved how he was taking possession of her immediately and it made her body tremble. With the hard thrusts she could feel her whole body get closer and closer to that sweet explosion that was her prize for being a good whore.

"Oh, God! May I cum, sir? Please!" Priyanka pleaded as she felt her body quickly reaching that point of no return.

"You may cum, whore!" Romeo said and continued to pummel her cervix with his cockhead.

Priyanka kissed Romeo fiercely and sucked his lips as she came hard on his cock. She rode his cock as best she could but her body was not entirely in her control with the orgasm making her squirm and buck. Romeo moved his hips and drilled her cunt hard which made her moan and scream, her orgasm carrying on longer and longer. He lifted his hand and spanked her tight, naked ass hard. She moaned with each slap and her pussy squeezed around his cock.

Romeo grabbed her ass cheeks and fucked her hard, bouncing her on his thick cock. She could feel it spreading her tight hole open wide as it went in and out of her tight pussy. Her second orgasm hit right on the heels of the first and she lost her grip on Romeo. She would have fallen back on the floor but Romeo grabbed her by the wrists and held her there as he fucked her.

Moving his hands up along her bare back he held her shoulders from behind and cradled her in his strong arms as he ploughed her tight, wet cunt like an animal. His strokes got harder and more forceful and Priyanka yelped with each thrust.

When his cock exploded inside her, it triggered her third orgasm. Priyanka abandoned all efforts to be quiet or in control. She simply moaned, screamed, groaned and yelped as Romeo fucked her soppy wet cunt and dumped his load into her womb. His hands roamed over her stunning hot naked body as his cock marked like his bitch. He kept her in his arms and fucked her slowly while his cock cooled down a little but still pulsed inside her.

"Oh, God, Sir. Please, please, don't disown me. Please keep me as your bitch!" She moaned in his ear when he pulled her close in his arms, his cock still buried in her.

"Disown you?" Romeo looked at her "Why would I disown you, cunt?"

"I don't know, Sir. I am so terrified that you would disown me after marriage. Please, Sir. I want to stay your bitch, Sir. Nick knows that I am your property. Please, Sir."

"Of course, you are my property, whore." Romeo said firmly "I don't give away my bitches like that. He can have you as a wife, but you will always stay my bitch."

"Thank you so much, Sir. I am so relieved. I will be living part of the year in US but I will be in Bombay a few months in the year too. And I would like to continue living with you as before when I am there, your live-in whore. You also do a lot of projects here, then you could stay with us or I could stay with you, any way you like. I just want to always belong to your cock."

Romeo nodded "It's a global industry we work in, darling. Logistics won't be a problem. "

Priyanka was breathless and sweaty as she climbed down from his lap and knelt between his legs. He kept his hand on her head, stroking her gently as she started licking his cock clean just like she had done so many times before. Katrina moved the coffee table that was in the way and joined her on the floor.

"Sir, I need to ask a favour." Priyanka said in-between licking his balls.

"Yes?"

"I know there will be a lot of girls here, and as usual you will always have your pick of fucktoys. But please, on my wedding night, may I have your cock to break me in as a married woman?"

Cupping her cheek in his hand he smiled down at her "It would be my pleasure, my whore."

Priyanka smiled wide and bent over low on hands and knees to lick the cum off his foot. Katrina was doing the same for his other foot.

[End of part 1]


12