Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Alia Bhatt introduces herself to the hotshot director Romeo.
5.4k words
4.29
17k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, dude, please, do something na!" Alia begged.

"What can I do, yaar?" Parineeti protested.

"Please do my intro to him, no?"

"Dude, I already did, when I brought him from the airport, no?" Parineeti reminded her.

"Pari, why are you being like that? You also know that was just chalta-phirta intro. I was wearing fucking shorts! If I knew he was coming today I would have worn a nice micromini. You didn't even tell me."

"Hmmm, I think I mentioned it the other day."

"You think I would forget that?" Alia challenged.

"Whatevs! What do you want me to do, I already introduced you."

"I want to get into his room."

"But you can go now, he knows you."

"No, I can't. why are you doing this? You also want the same thing. We should help each other in getting in with him."

"Maybe." Parineeti looked a bit smug.

"What do you mean 'maybe'? Oh my god! You have already been under him?" Alia looked at her "He already fucked you?"

Parineeti could not contain her smug satisfaction now "Yes. Before he even unpacked."

"Why would he unpack? He's got girls for that."

"Just a figure of speech, dude." Parineeti's could not help but carry a superior tone "Katrina unpacked while he did me on his bed."

"Oh my god! You bitch! I so hate you and I want to be you!" Alia screamed "Tell me everything."

They were sitting in Parineeti's room with noone else around, still Parineeti closed the door before answering.

"He is amazing! All the stories, all the legend you have heard, it's all true!"

Alia listened spellbound as Parineeti described her fuck session with Romeo. Then she asked her for every detail and Parineeti had to describe the same thing all over again but she also enjoyed that.

"Oh God, you are lucky, dude. I wish I had a sister who was his whore." Alia moaned.

"That's nothing to do with it, hon. Didi wasn't even there. He just likes girls who are bold." Parineeti felt justified in giving advice about Romeo now.

"What can I do? What can I do?" Alia paced the room "I have only got today's time. Tomorrow more guests will start arriving and he will have his pick of all the hot, Hollywood and Bollywood bitches. I will have no chance to be noticed."

"That's true, girl. You have to do something today." Parineeti agreed "Why don't you go to his room and ask if he needs help in unpacking."

"You said Katrina already unpacked."

"Yes, but he doesn't know that you know that."

"I don't know. I don't know. I will have to think of something..."

==============================================

"Sir, wait till you meet Mama Jonas. You will like her." Priyanka said.

"That's Nick's mother?" Romeo asked.

"Yes, Sir." Priyanka said "I know how much you like MILFs. She's like a super MILF!"

They were walking side by side to the suite where the Jonases were staying.

Priyanka introduced Romeo.

"Sir, please meet my fiancé, Nick Jonas."

Romeo shook hands with him.

"Welcome, Sir. And thank you for allowing PC to marry me." Nick said.

"You are welcome. I am looking forward to a great wedding."

"My father-in-law, Kevin Sr. Jonas"

"Welcome, Mr. Romeo. Mi casa y su casa and all that except this is not my house but make yourself at home and do let us know if you need anything."

They shook hands and Romeo said thanks to the heavyset man.

"...and, this is my mom-in-law, Denise Miller Jonas." Priyanka said.

Denise Jonas was a thing of beauty, Priyanka had no exaggerated. Her long face framed by her beautiful, silky dark hair looked charming and defied her real age. Big brown eyes and red lips that looked sexy in a smile or a pout. She was wearing a simple black halter dress that reached her ankles but even in that she looked like a beautiful sculpture.

Romeo opened his arms as he advanced towards her and she easily came into his embrace. Romeo took his time, pressed her to him and kissed her on those red, luscious lips. Denise did not hold back. She kissed him back, responding eagerly to his demanding lips, and opened her mouth as he touched his tongue to her bottom lip. Looking at her slender, firm body nobody would believe she was a mother of three boys. Romeo's hands were freely roaming all over her bare back in that slinky gown and he boldly fucked her hot mouth with his tongue.

Both Nick and Kevin Sr. watched patiently as Romeo's hand moved down to Denise's tight butt and squeezed it tight. Denise moaned and continued to kiss Romeo.

They separated after a long kiss and Romeo kept his hand on Denise's lower back as he talked to the two men.

"I am only the guest here," he said, his hand rubbing Denise's smooth, bare back and moving down to her tight ass casually "and this is your country, but if there's anything I can help with please don't hesitate to ask."

Both men said thanks. Denise leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"You are such a sweet man." She said keeping her arm around his waist and pressed back into his squeezing hand "Maybe once this is all done you could help the boys get a gig or two in India? They just adore India!"

"Why not?" Romeo agreed, his arm squeezing Nick's mother to him "He will be the son-in-law of India. I am sure we can get his music to be heard by his extended family."

"That'd be so great!" Nick enthused "Thank you, Mr. Romeo!"

It was making Nick's mouth water to think about breaking into a huge market like India.

"Mr. Romeo, I am torn between several choices for my dress for the wedding." Denise said as she walked with Romeo to the door "You are a man of great taste. Perhaps you would grace me with your advice some time?"

"Absolutely! I am at your service." Romeo said with the charm that had seduced countless beauties before Denise.

Both knew what would happen when they met in private, but it was a good excuse.

=============================================

Alia thought about taking her camera or not. Then decided not to. It would be one extra thing to take care of. She was only going to pretend to take photos and she could do that with her phone just as well.

Even the phone she would have to keep in her hand because the short nylon micromini skirt she was wearing was too thin to have any pockets. The thin, synthetic fabric hugged her tight, young butt and squeezed her cheeks together. It had a zipper down the whole left side and a little slit on the right thigh. It ended an inch below the curve of her butt cheeks not fully covering her well-rounded ass.

The skirt came with a little matching thong, but Alia left that in the drawer. The thong was needed with the skirt being so super short. Without the thong her pussy would be visible unless she stood completely still with her legs together. Alia was not worried about flashing anybody because she didn't expect to meet anybody on that trail.

With the black skirt her choices for the top were practically unlimited. She picked up a tube top, then a one-shoulder top, both would work fine and show her young, beautiful body to great advantage. Ultimately she picked up a cotton halter top that tied behind her neck and had a one-inch wide strap in the middle of her back that clasped together with two hooks. She figured that having her back bare was the best and the top would be easiest to take off if and when she needed.

Because she could tie the top tightly using the string strap behind her neck, she didn't need any bra. Her big boobs were held and squeezed by the tight top into a mouth-watering display of flesh.

Alia checked again in the mirror and confirmed that she looked very fuckable in her extremely skimpy outfit despite the sports shoes. She had to have those. If she wore high heels she would break her ankle before she got down to her destination. She made sure to wear very short socks so that the maximum amount of leg was visible above the shoes. She picked up her phone and left.

She walked quickly with eager steps. The route was easy. She could see the shimmering water of the lake through the trees after only a few minutes of walking. She met a couple coming up the same trail from the lake towards the resort. The guy's eyes bugged out of his head at seeing Alia in her tiny little outfit. Alia was sure that coming up the slope as they were, they could both see her pussy clearly under that tiny skirt. She didn't care. In fact, it helped her morale that the girl had to practically drag him like a dog on the leash and the guy almost broke his neck trying to look back at her as he walked.

After 5 more minutes of walking she could see the bench through the trees to her left. She kept walking, staying away from the bench and walking towards the edge of the lake. A couple of runners went around the path next to the lake, but they didn't notice Alia on the trail. At this point, she was not concerned about anybody. She was committed to her cause.

From the corner of her eyes she could see Romeo sitting on the bench alone but he had not noticed her yet. Good.

Walking right up to the edge of the lake , she took out her phone and took some photos. They didn't need to be good but she liked photography for real and trying to take good pictures made her lose some of her nervousness. Then when she felt like he would have noticed her by now she started walking in the same direction. His bench was to her left on slightly higher ground. It took all of Alia's acting talent to not look at him directly and pretend to notice him...

"Oh, hello, Sir!" She chirped as if she had just noticed him.

"Hi Alia!" Romeo said with a soft smile.

"Are you here for the sunset photos also?" She asked as she walked towards him.

"Yes, I have taken some," Romeo indicated the DSLR on the bench next to him "and then decided to just enjoy the sunset for a while."

"Nice!" Alia swallowed her heart and asked the question she really wanted to ask "Mind if I join you?"

Thankfully, he didn't hesitate "Sure. Come on up. Need a hand?"

Where he was sitting, that bench was on a slightly higher ground then the concrete path running around this bank of the lake. There was a grassy slope between the two. Alia started climbing it.

"It's okay. I have sports shoes on." She thought she would mention them and get it out of the way.

"Smart girl." He commented, much to her relief "This is not high heel terrain, much as I like to see them on pretty girls."

She walked slowly, taking normal stops so that he would have a chance to check her out, including her bare pussy that she was flashing boldly, hoping he would notice what a good girl she was. When she was almost there, she took his outstretched hand to help her jump the highest part of the slope.

"Thank you, Sir." She walked up close to him.

"You are welcome." He slipped he arm around her and pulled her into his embrace.

Alia turned her face up and he kissed her. Alia tilted her head slightly to the left and parted her lips just before his lips touched hers. Romeo tilted his head as well and kissed her slowly with full attention. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth and Alia sucked it deeper while pressing her tits on his chest. His hands were caressing her soft, smooth back gently up and down, and she was happy that she had chosen this top over the others.

Romeo kept her in his arms and continued to suck her lips. His tongue was exploring her mouth, and their breaths were mingling together in a heady, erotic blend. Alia was feeling the heat between her legs. She was already moulding her slim, lithe body to his manly frame. Now she took a risk and slowly started to grind her pussy on his crotch. She felt a thrill as he dropped his hand down to her butt. He squeezed her ass cheek and pushed her firmly into him.

His cock was thick and hard between her legs and her short skirt was already hiked up and was not between them. It was her bare pussy she was rubbing on his sweat pants. In the back also, the skirt being too short, his fingers were curled around the hem of her micro mini and his fingertips were digging into her bare, firm, fleshy ass.

It was a long, hot kiss and it left Alia's whole body buzzing with high voltage current. Her pussy had started to get moist even when she started from the resort, seeing him had made it wet, but now she was soaking wet and her juices were leaking on her thighs.

"Sorry, Sir, I hope I have not messed up your pants. I am quite wet now." Alia blurted out before she could stop herself.

"It's alright, sweetie." Romeo gently kissed her cheek and smiled "Wouldn't be the first time. It's only a track suit anyway."

Alia looked down and then blushed. His dick was hard and visibly tenting out the front of his track pants.

"It's very nice, Sir." She said, then wondered if he would think she meant his dick "I mean the pants. I mean, that's nice too...ummm...not that I was looking...I am sorry..it's...ah, sorry, Sir."

"Thank you, darling. Come, sit.". Alia was thankful that he completely ignored her confused rambling.

Romeo moved the camera to his left side and Alia sat down on his right. She boldly sat close to him so their legs were touching. She crossed her right leg over her left, hoping he would notice and realise she was interested and available.

With her sitting down and legs crossed, her tiny little skirt was not covering anything. Her legs were bared all the way to her hips. Her pussy was covered only because of her crossed legs. Alia could not bring herself to uncross them yet. He might think she was desperate. Or maybe she should.

Gently placing his hand on her right knee, Romeo slowly caressed her smooth bare leg all the way up to her thigh.

"You have beautiful legs, Alia" He commented.

"Thank you, Sir." Alia tried to control the tremor in her voice.

Her wild hope was that he would keep caressing her leg and continue to play with her body, ultimately fucking her right there. A few people were still running on the concrete track so she was not sure how practical that would be but he was known for his boldness. She was disappointed when he lifted his hand and placed his elbow flat on the back of the bench. From that position his hand was close to her right shoulder but not touching it.

Alia cuddled up closer to Romeo "What a beautiful Sunset, isn't it, Sir?" she said trying to camouflage her movement with her words.

From her new position Romeo's hand lightly rested on her bare shoulder. He left it there without groping her.

"It is quite a beautiful sight." He agreed "Speaking of which, your role in Yeh Zindagi as a young cinematographer...I loved it. You did an amazing job."

Alia beamed "Thank you so much, Sir. Means a lot coming from you. It's just like you to pick the movie that I adore, otherwise most people compliment me on Raazi."

With a knowing nod, Romeo said "I can understand that, but Raazi has so much going on that takes people's attention. Yeh Zindagi is a simple movie that you carry only on your shoulders."

"People say you are a genius, Sir, and now I am seeing why. You see through it all."

Romeo smiled "But also, you bring awareness and understanding on a very worthwhile issue of mental health. That alone makes it a better movie for me, Alia."

"Thank you so much, Sir. Really." Alia continued "Sir, everybody calls me Alu, you can as well."

Half-turning towards her, Romeo cupped her cheek in his hand and smiled "You are a beautiful piece of ass, Alia. Doesn't seem right to call you Alu."

Alia blushed hard "Aw, thank you, Sir. You are so sweet." She leaned in kissed him impulsively, then blushed again.

Slowly rubbing her bare back, he smiled "You are welcome, pet."

The Sunset was still beautiful, but Sunset happens over a long period of time. Alia wanted to take advantage of that and cuddling up to Romeo, while nice, wasn't escalating as she had hoped. Then she had an idea.

"Oh, it's getting chillier than I expected. I should have worn more."

"I think you look beautiful, but do you want to go back? Sorry, I didn't bring a jacket either that I could lend you."

"No, I want to stay, Sir. It's really lovely. Maybe if you put your arm around me?" She suggested.

"That's a good idea." Romeo said but instead of putting his arm around her, he took her hand, helped her stand and then pulled her gently down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her slim, slender body.

"Is that better?" He kissed her cheek softly.

"So much better, Sir." Alia adjusted her pert little butt over his crotch "Thank you, Sir."

While they watched the sunset, Alia took Romeo's left hand that was resting on her waist and moved it up to her breast. Without saying anything, Romeo slowly started kneading her soft breasts. His right hand was resting on her thigh. As he caressed slowly along her smooth, bare leg, Alia opened her legs wider, giving him full access. The tiny skirt was hiked up on her thighs and covering nothing. Romeo moved his hand slowly up along her thigh but not touching her bare pussy. A couple walked slowly the path near the lake. If they noticed Alia sitting on Romeo's lap they made a point not to look that way.

Under his expert hands, Alia started to moan softly. His fingers kneading her soft breasts were sending pleasurable sensations throughout her young body. She was expecting Romeo to push his fingers into her pussy any moment, and the anticipation was making her squirm. As she moved on his lap, she could feel Romeo's thick cock getting hard under her butt.

By now Alia's body was warming up, she was getting breathless and her focus had narrowed down from the whole world to her centre where she could feel her pussy filling with juices and leaking onto her thighs.

Alia tilted her head back tilted her face and moaned in Romeo's ear "I am sorry, Sir. I am so wet. It would ruin your pants."

"Let's see what we can do about that." Romeo said lifting her up and turned her around on his lap. Alia rested her knees on the bench and straddled Romeo's lap. He reached down and pulled the waistband of his track pants down. His long, hard cock touched Alia's pussy as it came out erect. Alia moaned and opened her legs wider. Her knees were hurting on the metal bench but she was not in a position to really care.

The next moment Romeo pushed his cockhead into her pussy and she was stuffed on it so tight that her knees were no longer touching the bench. She was skewered on his thick cock and held up by it.

"Ungh, Sir!" She gasped as she felt the massive meat pole spread open her young pussy.

Her own weight, slim and sexy as she was, brought her body down and Romeo's thick cock entered deeper and deeper into her tight hole making her moan as she felt each fat, meaty inch stuff her pussy.

"Aaah!" Alia yelped as her knees touched the bench again and Romeo's dick was deep inside her pussy.

Gently caressing her cheek, Romeo tucked her hair behind her ear and spoke softly in her ear "You okay, baby? Everything okay?"

"Mhmmm." Alia tried to speak "My knees..."

Romeo looked at her knees on the metal bench. He clutched her tight like a monkey's baby to his chest and stood up.

"Open your legs." He said in her ear. Alia obeyed.

When Romeo sat down again, Alia's legs passed down in the large gap between the bench seat and the back.

"Aaa, mumma!" Alia screamed. From this position Romeo's long, thick cock entered fully deep in her vaginal canal, his cockhead rubbing on her cervix.

Slowly, he caressed her soft, bare back and spoke soothingly in her ear "Take your time, sweetie. Just keep your legs open, keep them wide. And take your time, take it slow."

"Oh God, that hurts but feels so good, Sir!" Alia had never had a cock that big inside her and the way it was completely taking over her body was blowing her young mind.

Romeo's dick was grinding on Alia's gspot, she started to move her hips on his lap, enjoying the sensations while being overwhelmed by them.

12