Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her close to his chest, Romeo fucked her slowly taking out only an inch or so of his thick cock and pushing it back in. Alia moaned as every deep stroke stirred her cervix and she felt the pain mixed pleasure.

"Please fuck me, Sir! Harder, please!" She begged as she felt her body started to get really hot, her cunt throbbing around his hard cock "Please! Faster, Sir. Aaah. I want to cum, please, Sir!"

He held her in his strong arms and started to move his massive cock in and out of her stuffing her pussy deep then pulling out halfway to stuff her deep again.

"Oh God! Make me your whore, Sir." Alia's body and mind were both in overdrive, she was kissing his neck, and begging fervently in his ear, using the dirtiest words she could find in her vocabulary "Break me. Destroy my pussy! Aaaah!"

Alia gave out a high-pitched scream as she came all over Romeo's cock. She tried to keep fucking herself on his dick but her body was convulsing so hard she was losing all control. She was thanking God in her mind that Romeo wasn't stopping. He was fucking her harder and faster. She clung to him tightly and let him push her young, delicate body over the edge with his wonderfully hard, ruthlessly brutal cock.

His hands grabbed her ass tightly. He got up off the bench, letting her pull her legs out of the gap in the bench and fucked her standing up. Then finding it not sufficient for his mood, he walked behind the bench, still carrying her in his arms and rested Alia's butt on the back of the bench. Then he really started nailing her.

"Ow!" Alia yelped "Ah! Fuck me, Sir. Use me as your whore! Oh God!"

She came again, hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him tight. She was afraid she was going to roll down the countryside without his support. Romeo continued drilling her tight, wet cunt, using long, powerful strokes like he did want to break her and mould her as his bitch, fitting perfectly around his cock. His strokes got longer and harder and Alia could not help screaming his cockead hit her cervix.

There were still people walking or jagging around the lake but Alia was not aware of any and Romeo didn't care. He focused only on fucking Alia and claiming her beautiful, young body with his cock. Her nipples were so hard they were digging into his chest even through the clothes and it was making his cock throb to have her young, slender body press so tightly into his older, manly frame.

When his cock exploded inside her cunt, Alia screamed again. She could feel the heat of his sperm spreading over her body starting from her centre. Her orgasm hadn't fully subsided yet and as she felt Romeo's dick erupt inside her, she felt her body convulse again. There were tears flowing from her eyes but she was hardly conscious of it. She moved her hips to help him drill her harder. Her slim body was being torn apart by his massive cock and she was loving every moment of it.

"Please, don't stop, Sir." She breathed in his ear "Oh God! Please claim me, Sir. Ah, yes! I love your cock, Sir. Please don't stop fucking me." She kept moving her hips, her young, lithe both wrapped around his hard dick in a needy, hungry, overcharged manner. Her breath was on his neck and it was making his cock flex inside her cunt, pumping his hot load into her young womb, marking her like nobody had ever managed to mark her before.

"I love your cock, Sir!" Alia told him again, panting to catch her breath "I love you! I love how you use me."

Romeo kept his dick inside Alia for a while after he came, and slowly rotated his hips.

"Oh my god. That feels so amazing, Sir!" Alia pulled herself up by holding on to his neck and kissed him hard. They sucked on each other's lips and tongues while locked in the lustful pose.

Carrying her back to the bench seat, Romeo disentangled Alia from himself and let her stand on her own feet. As he sat down, Alia immediately went on her knees in front of him and started to lick his cock clean. Her knees were pressing into the soft, moist, grassy soil but she cared only about Romeo's dick in front of her.

She worked slowly and for someone so young, with great patience. Romeo stroked her head and ran his fingers slowly through her hair while Alia licked his cock clean and ate his cum. She looked up into his eyes as she ran her tongue slowly up and down his shaft cleaning it up with her saliva. Then she took his cockhead in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, sucking him smoothly deep while maintaining eye contact.

When she was sure his cock was clean, Alia dipped her head and licked his balls. She ate every drop of his cum that she found. She looked around and found that the waistband of his trackpants had a lot of white in them. She licked it clean and kept looking. She saw his shoes had quite a lot of cum spatters on them. She moved back lowered herself fully and started to lick them clean.

Because Romeo was wearing sports shoes the cum had gone into the laces and other stitching. Alia worked slowly with great diligence to find and eat every single drop of fluid from his shoes. She was aware of jogging footsteps on the gravel behind her and knew that she was fully exposed from behind in her all fours position. But she kept her legs open and licked Romeo's shoes like she were his pet bitch.

She found that a large part of the fluids was her own. She blushed. She had never cum so hard in her life with a man. Or so many times. With her boyfriend Ranbir she often had to fake her orgasms to not hurt his feelings. But here with Romeo she could still feel her pussy so wet and charged that she would probably cum if a cold breeze blew over it.

After cleaning up all the cum from his shoes when she got back up to her knees, she saw that Romeo's cock was fully erect and hard. She looked up into his eyes.

"Sir, may I?" She asked, licking her lips.

He cupped her cheek and caressed gently "Of course, my love."

Leaning forward on her knees, Alia took Romeo's bulbous cockhead in her mouth and started sucking his cock. She kept her mouth going down slowly deeper until it was filling her whole mouth.

"Mmmmm." Alia was loving the taste of his dick. She was already looking forward to eating his cum again. She found it delicious and was craving it again already.

Romeo reached under her hair and untied her halter strap. She kept sucking his cock as he took her top off. He moved his legs and Alia's naked, firm tits started to grind on his legs. The fabric of his track pants was stimulating her nipples so much that she was squirming as she sucked him.

As her hunger for his cum grew, her mouth moved lower and lower on his lap. Soon she was fucking his hard cock with her throat. Alia was not as expert in sucking cock as some of the other, more mature, Bollywood whores and she was struggling to take him in her throat. She was gagging noisily every time his swollen cockhead pushed into her tight throat.

Pulling her hair, Romeo made her look up at him, then said "Easy, my whore, easy!" She nodded and continued to suck his cock deep without trying to take him in her throat. She could feel as his cock throbbed harder and both his hands immersed themselves in her silken locks. She could feel him just about to erupt in her mouth...

Just at the last moment, Romeo pulled her off his cock and held her there. His cock erupted and pumped a hot load of his warm cum all over Alia's face. She gasped at first but then opened her mouth, ready for the next load. Romeo held his dick in his fist like a firehose and sprayed his hot sperm on Alia's face chest and tits. She came with a sudden jerk, her mouth open, her eyes almost closed and she mewled like a kitten while her body convulsed in his grip.

The sensation of his warm, wet cum on her young, smooth skin was a new one for Alia. She had sex many times but nobody had taken charge of her like this. She could feel Romeo's cock marking her, almost branding her with his cum as she surrendered under him with her beautiful face turned up for him to mark and her firm, proud tits bared for his cum. Her pussy was pumping out her cum at the same as submitted herself to the older director showing him what a willing whore she was for him.

She took his cock in her mouth as soon as he relaxed his grip on her hair. Her pussy was still spasming while she sucked his cum-stained cock. She found that the taste of his delicious cum prolonged her orgasm and she felt like she was in heaven. This time there was no cum on his pants or shoes, but there was loads on Alia's own half-naked body.

Wondering whether she was supposed to ask permission, Alia looked up at him. When he nodded she started scooping up big blobs of his cum from her body with her fingers and eating them. She ate it all happily like creamy ice cream. When almost none was left, Romeo said "Rub it in, darling. It's good for your skin."

"Thank you, Sir."

Alia rubbed his creamy, oily cum into her chest, boobs and face. She loved the smell and smelled her hands several times.

She had been on her knees for so long she found that when she tried to get up, her right leg had gone to sleep. Romeo gave her support and she stood up.

"Sir, may I put my top back on?" She asked softly, not sure if she was doing the right thing.

"Yes, sure, darling." Romeo picked up her top from the bench and handed it to her. He got up behind her and tied the strap behind her neck and back.

Gently pressing his lips to the back of her neck he said "You are a beautiful cunt, Alia."

"Oh, thank you so much, Sir." Alia was overjoyed.

It had been dark for quite a while now as they had been busy in fucking. There was some reflected light from various directions as they were not in the real jungle.

"Shall we go back, pet?" Romeo suggested.

[End of part 2]

12