Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
How Karishma greets Romeo meeting him after a long time.
4.9k words
4
9.2k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karishma went to the dining room but instead of trying to find food she walked into the ladies' room. She was wearing denim shorts and a tshirt. She took them off and removed her bra and panties as well. From her handbag she took out a dress so thin and small that it could almost fit in her change purse. It was a thin, silk minidress that tied behind her neck, and had no back at all. The part that hung on her lower back had a little elastic in the lining so it stayed nicely on her hips without the need for another strap around her back.

It draped nicely around her boobs and clung loosely to the rounded mounds. At the bottom it had a diamond cut so the pointed corner shape hung 3 inches below her pussy but on the sides her legs were bare almost up to the hip. It had very little cleavage, but it made up for that by sticking to her boobs so tight that both mounds could be seen separately. Even her nipples were poking through clearly in the thin white material. She had no intention of wearing her bra or panties.

Her long legs were completely bare in the short dress, and her feet covered in open toed shoes with 2 inch heels. She could not travel in anything higher and she didn't have space to hide shoes in her small handbag.

She picked up her discarded clothes and started to fit them in the bag. But the handbag proved too small to contain all four items. After trying for a minute, Karishma simply dropped them in the trash bin. She took out her lipstick and painted her lips crimson red. Taking out her compact she quickly touched up her make up. She pulled out her hair pins and put them in her bag, then she shook out her hair so it fell around her shoulders and neck. Taking out her perfume, she sprayed in small whiffs in the strategic places that she had been taught about. Then she sprayed some high into the air and walked through the mist of perfume as it descended towards the floor.

Taking a final look in the mirror, she put her compact and lipstick back, picked up the bag and walked out of the toilet.

She found a waitress and asked her "Excuse me! Do you know Mr. Romeo?"

"Well, of course, ma'am."

"Do you know where his room is?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes, I do, but he's not in his room, right now."

"Oh, he's not?"

"No, ma'am." The waitress shook her head "He just finished dinner a short while ago and asked me where he could buy some chocolates."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him about the vending machine, it's there, just 10 minutes walk, outside the multi-function room."

"Thanks." Karishma started to go then turned back "You told him about the machine, you didn't go and bring the chocolates for him?"

"I am not as stupid as I look, ma'am. I offered to bring them for him, and I told him about the stash of chocolates I keep next to my bed. But he said he needed the walk as he was working out a script in his head."

"Oh okay. You keep chocolates next to your bed?" Karishma looked at the girl's slim figure.

"No," the waitress admitted with a cheeky grin "but the vending machine is on the way to my place."

"Clever girl!" Karishma laughed "Keep trying. He likes blondes. You have a chance. And thank you."

"Thank you, ma'am."

=============================================================

Karishma walked towards the little building that housed the multi-function room. She found Romeo outside walking along the deserted resort road and lost in his thoughts.

"Hello Sir!" Karishma said as she walked towards him.

He stopped and looked at her.

"Hello cunt!" He smiled.

"How are you, Sir?"

"I am great." Romeo replied and opened his arms as she approached him "How is my bitch?"

Karishma walked into arms as she said "Your bitch is good and thrilled to see her owner."

He pressed his lips on hers and Karishma immediately opened her mouth for his tongue as he kissed her hard. She wrapped both arms around his body and squeezed tightly, pressing her soft, warm body against his manly, hard frame. Her tits covered only by that thin sheet of silk, flattened on his chest and her nipples got very hard with arousal.

Romeo's hands roamed on her bare back, caressing her, feeling her silken skin under his calloused fingers. He easily slid his right hand over her ass, under her short dress and pushed two fingers into her pantyless pussy. Karishma moaned into his mouth and kept sucking his tongue into her mouth. She bucked her hips and rode his fingers with her cunt as he fucked her hot mouth with his probing tongue pushing in deeper.

At that moment, Karishma's body was going through an overload of arousal. Her mouth was being completely dominated by Romeo's mouth, his tongue exploring her deep. Her breasts were grinding on his chest as she moulded her slim, gorgeous body against him and loved how her nipples were being stimulated with each movement of their bodies.

But her pussy was the one driving her really wild. She had not had a real cock in her in a long time, and having Romeo's thick, expert fingers massaging her gspot was pushing her body quickly towards the edge...

They had to break the kiss for want of air.

"God! I missed you, Master!" Karishma breathed "I missed you so much."

"Welcome back, my whore!" Romeo kept his fingers casually buried inside her cunt and continued to massage her gspot while holding her in his arms "And where is my other bitch?"

====================================================================

Romeo's other bitch Kareena at that moment was hugging Priyanka Chopra in the latter's room.

"So nice to see you, Bebo." Priyanka said "I am so happy that you could come."

"How could I not?" Kareena said moving out of the way for Saif to greet Priyanka "We have been friends, co-stars and sister whores."

Priyanka kissed Saif, a proper, wet French kiss then said "Speaking of sister whores, Romeo Sir is here!"

"I was hoping he would be."

Priyanka introduced them to Nick who was standing by while they greeted Priyanka.

"Nice to meet you, Nick." Kareena said hugging Priyanka's would-be husband "Please don't mind that I am not kissing you right now but I have just showered and I want to meet Romeo Sir first. Tomorrow morning you can have a kiss, or BJ or whatever you want."

Nick grinned "Don't worry about me. PC told me about you. You are also his whore like PC, yes?"

"Well, I was for a long time, just like PC, but then I got married. Now I am working with him so I am again his live-in whore."

"Lucky bitch!" Priyanka slapped Kareena's ass playfully.

With a smile Nick "That's very cool. Hi Saif, nice to meet you." He shook hands with Saif then turned to Kareena again "I have met him. What a remarkable man!"

"Hi Bebo di!" Suddenly Parineeti screamed behind Kareena. She came and hugged her. She was going to kiss Saif but Priyanka stopped her by holding her elbow.

"I think what you said to Nick" Priyanka said to Kareena "applies to her as well. She is going to sleep with Sir tonight."

"Oh, nice! You are his possession now?" Kareena asked

"I am working on it." Parineeti blushed "I mean, he's considering me."

Priyanka said proudly "Sir already used her this afternoon, and told her to sleep in his room tonight. I think her chances are good."

"Yes, looks like it." Kareena said "And why not? She's such a nice girl, so hot, so well-dressed, so obedient."

"Thank you, Bebo di." Parineeti blushed again.

"Pari, maybe I can tag along with you if you are going to him?" Kareena asked "I don't know his where his room is."

"Of course, di. I am going there now. I just came to ask PC di if she had any tips for me." Parineeti turned to Priyanka "Di, should I wear this dress or change into nightie before I go to him? I have a sheer nightie with me."

Parineeti was wearing a very short one shoulder minidress that would be very suitable for the dance floor of a night club but very overdressed for going to bed.

However, Priyanka's advice was "Keep the nightie in the bag and wear this dress. After Sir fucks you in this dress then you can change into the nightie. Then he will probably do you again."

"Oh, sweet! That's perfect." Parineeti said "He fucks so masterfully, doesn't he, di?"

"Yes, he's the best. I won't bother him tonight but I will try in the morning to go and suck his cock."

"Okay. Any other tips, di?" Parineeti asked.

"No, just do as he tells you. Oh, no, wait.." Priyanka said and went into her bedroom, only to come back with a tube of K-Y jelly "Keep this. If he fucked your pussy in the day, he is very likely to claim your ass tonight."

"God, di" Parineeti said, taking the tube of the lubricant "He's so big. How will I take him in my ass? I have never had a dick there. Not even a small one."

"That's why I am giving you the jelly." Priyanka told her "Use a lot of it, and just relax your ass as much as you can. It will hurt more if you are tense."

"I am tense already. How will I relax?"

Kareena, who had been listening silently so far, said "I remember the first time he took my ass. I was sore for a week."

"Oh my god!" Parineeti's eyes opened wide.

"There is nothing in your hand, Pari," Priyanka reminded her "He will use you as he wants, and you must surrender to him completely. You want to be his whore, right?"

"More than anything, di." Parineeti said.

"Then learn to accept the pain as part of your whore training." Priyanka advised "But tell him that you are an anal virgin when you know he wants to fuck your ass. He will break you in gently then."

"Oh, thank God!" Parineeti breathed "Okay, thank you, di. I will go now before I lose my nerve. Come, Bebo di."

=============================================================

"Bebo has come with me, Sir, but I don't know where she is." Karishma lied "May I suck your cock, Sir?"

"Let's go to your room, cunt." Romeo said, slowly pulling his fingers out of Karishma's pussy. She moaned.

"Yes, Sir."

Karishma prayed that Kareena would not be in when she unlocked her suite door. She breathed a sigh of relief when she found that her prayer had been answered.

She led Romeo to her private room directly and closed the door behind them.

Romeo grabbed her by the hair and pressed her against the wall. Karishma put her hands on the wall and pushed her ass back. Her short dress rode up, baring half of her ass. Opening his pants, Romeo let them drop around his ankles and pressed his dick between her ass cheeks. He rubbed his precum on her ass hole from his cockhead.

In the artificial light of the room, Karishma's ass hole was looking less brown and more pinkish. The puckered rim was closed tightly but it started to pulse as Romeo's bulbous cockhead pressed on it and lubricated it with his pre-cum. Karishma spread her legs as wide as she could on those high heels. She knew what was coming.

Slowly, he increased the pressure which made Karishma's ass hole open a little but it was very elastic and closed again as soon as Romeo relaxed the pressure. Then he pushed hard and his thick cockhead popped into her ass.

"Oh, maa!" Karishma screamed. She had not been used to her ass getting fucked for a long time. To have Romeo's fat cockhead jammed up her ass was like a spearing experience for her. She could feel her breath coming in very heavy. Her anticipation of the hard fuck was driving her body crazy. Her pussy was already dripping. She could literally feel it leaking and soaking her thighs.

The first time, Romeo had fucked her ass was in France, so many years ago. During that trip he had claimed both her and Kareena. They had had the pounding of their lives in the two weeks that followed. After they had come back from France both sisters had become Romeo's live-in whores. Karishma had taken his cock in every single hole. She had eaten and drunk his cum in so many variety of ways that she could not count.

After she got married, she promised him that she would still stay his whore. He had promised to call her and use her often. Starting from the first night of her wedding, for a year or so, Romeo had nailed Karishma regularly, many times in front of her husband. Then he had become more busy and Karishma had got involved in family life so she had not had him in her for a little over two years now.

"I missed you so much, Sir. I am your whore." She panted "I want you to rip me apart, Sir. Please take what is yours, my owner."

Rotating his hips slowly, Romeo started to fuck her ass with so little movement that Karishma felt antsy all over. She wanted it deep in her but she also knew it was going to hurt like a bitch when he would push it in. She moved her hands on the wall to grab the wall above her head.

His hands cupped her soft tits in that thin, single sheet dress and kneaded them hard. Karishma moaned. She moved her hips to try and take Romeo's cock deeper in her ass. She succeeded in taking it one inch deeper and yelped like a dog as it spread her so painfully wide.

With his hands squeezing her soft tits hard, Romeo dipped his head and bit Karishma's armpit on the fleshy part where it joined the muscles of her back. Her whole body smelled of her arousal but her armpit the most.

"Oh God, Master!" Karishma groaned as she felt Romeo's teeth dig into the flesh of her armpit. She was already almost ready to cum and she knew she would have to do a lot of begging to get his permission.

Romeo rolled his hips slowly which made his cockhead grind inside Karishma's ass in a circular motion. It also slowly started to screw his thick cock slowly deeper into her tight ass. She moaned as the slow pain started to build up. Clawing the wall with both hands she pushed her ass back, facing her fear and showing Romeo that was she was fully ready to be his devoted whore.

Karishma's ass was not as small Kareena's but it was still quite firm. Despite having a family Karishma went to the gym regularly and carefully watched her diet. As a result her ass cheeks were firm and well-rounded. These tight ass cheeks Romeo now slapped with his heavy, strong hand. Karishma yelped with each slap as his calloused hand connected with her soft, firm flesh and made it sting.

"Ow!" Karishma screamed as Romeo's hand spanking her butt made his cock wiggle inside her tight ass, doubling up her pain.

"Who owns this ass, whore?" Romeo pressed his face close to her as he whispered the dirty, lustful question in her ear. Karishma could feel him moving his hips, making his cock move inside her without increasing the depth of his penetration. She knew what was coming and it terrified her.

"You do, Sir. You own this whore's ass." She replied and held on to the wall for what was coming next.

Holding her shoulders in his tight grip, Romeo pushed hard with his hips and half of his long, massive cock penetrated into Karishma's ass.

"Ah, maa!" She screamed harder. She could feel that Romeo had pushed past her external and internal sphincters in one thrust. Her ass could feel how hot his cock felt and how tightly it spread her. While Karishma had regular sex with her husband she never let him fuck her ass. A fact that she was regretting right now. She needed regular practice to take something as big as Romeo's meaty rod in her ass.

Karishma's anal canal was very tight. It was a good thing that it was flexible but that just meant that Romeo's thick cock was stuffed so tight in it that even if she took a deep breath her ass hurt deep inside.

After the vacation in France during which Karishma has become Romeo's whore, her whole body had ached for almost two weeks. He had nailed her and Kareena so thoroughly like they had never been fucked before. That was the first time Karishma had taken a cock up her ass. It had been incredibly painful at first but he had trained her ass to the point that by the end of the two weeks she had started craving it.

The two weeks after France had been hard because her body had been sore from the regular, forceful fucking. But on the other hand, her body had craved the same hard fucking again even while her thighs ached as she walked, her ass hole hurt when she sat and her pussy was sore the whole time. It had played hell with her mind and she could not focus on work or anything else. She had masturbated like crazy during those and pretended that her fingers were Romeo's cock. The sisters were vacationing with their parents in England during those weeks and they had asked them both multiple times if they were ok. After the two weeks she had moved into Romeo's mansion to be his live-in whore and Kareena had followed shortly afterwards.

Right now Karishma was remembering the countless times that Romeo had fucked her ass during those years. He had trained her well and she had started to enjoy his dick pounding her ass, especially when it was in front of other people, including his other whores. She tried to remember some of that training now. She squeezed her sphincter around his cock and it scared her to realise how massive he felt. And yet, he was only halfway inside her so far.

He moved his hips again, rolling them slowly and Karishma moaned feeling his cockhead grinding inside her anal canal.

"Mmmmm, Master!" Karishma let out a throaty moan as Romeo's cock started to feel good inside her.

Now she was remembering how he had managed to train her. Most people don't know that the first part of the anal canal has a sense of taste, touch, hot and cold. It's there that Karishma was feeling the heat of Romeo's cock. Her body was responding to this heat. Karishma's heartbeat was racing.

Just as Karishma started to feel good with Romeo's cock inside her ass, he pushed in again. He didn't go much deeper this time but now he was penetrating the deeper part of her anal canal and the thick shaft buried so deep inside her was making Karishma breathless.

"Ungh!" Her scream was nasal as her breath was now controlled by his cock. As it moved inside her ass, Karishma held her breath to try and cope with the pain.

"Breathe, whore, breathe!" Romeo reminded in her ear while he continued to grind his cock in her, moving slightly in and out but more in slow, grinding circles inside her ass.

While she breathed, Karishma pushed her ass back on Romeo's cock. She found that fucking her ass in and out on his dick felt less painful than just holding it buried in her anal canal. The deeper part of the anal canal cannot feel heat or cold but is quite sensitive to pressure. It is here that Karishma was feeling the throbbing of Romeo's massive cock and the rhythmic fucking combined with the rhythmic throbbing was driving her wild.

Romeo grabbed her neck and pressed her cheek to the cold wall. Then he pulled out his cock almost all of it except his cockhead being trapped by her sphincter. He paused a second then drove his cock deep into her ass. He repeated the same thing again. Karishma groaned and screamed while Romeo started to fuck her ass with longer, deeper strokes. Her soft tits were getting mauled against the wall with the powerful thrusts.

"Oh maaa!" Karishma's whole body was crushed against the wall as Romeo's cock finally conquered her tight ass fully. She could feel him jammed inside her anal canal. Her breath was crushed out of her with his brutally deep strokes and she was struggling to stay upright because her knees had turned to jelly.

He pulled back slowly and started fucking her fully deep. His cock almost going rock bottom again but not on every stroke. Karishma tried to hold on but her body was getting closer and closer to that tipping point after which she would have no control.

"I...need to...Sir, please, please, Master, may I..." Karishma started but "Aaaaaah! God!"

As her erect nipples were crushed on the cold wall through her thin dress, her arousal reached the peak and she lost the power to speak when her pussy exploded in a huge mind-melting orgasm.

12