Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Karishma could feel her body losing all control, she was still conscious of Romeo's massive dick drilling her ass and slamming her soft body into the wall again and again. Her second orgasm followed almost immediately after the first as she kept her legs open and tried to bear Romeo's forceful thrusts into her ass by pressing her hands on the wall.

Taking a gentle but firm grip on her hair, Romeo pulled Karishma with him and bent her over the bed, without letting his cock slip out of her ass. He pulled her dress of over her head and pushed her forward. She went down on her knees and opened her legs. He kept her skewered on his big cock as he took off his clothes. He fucked her hands free while he disposed off his pants and shoes. The casual, random strokes only made Karishma hotter and hungrier.

Romeo threw his shirt to the sofa, then gripped her hips with both hands and really started pounding her ass. Karishma who was not used to such hard fucking any more, screamed and moaned as Romeo demolished her ass without showing any mercy.

By now Karishma's ass was well lubricated from the inside and Romeo's cock was drilling in and out of it like a steel piston slamming into a well-oiled slot. The force of his strokes was slamming his thighs into her firm, rounded buttocks. His cock was long and thick which was making Karishma feel all breathless as she tried to fuck herself back on it without causing too much pain.

Her screams were evidence that her plan wasn't working and Romeo's massive cock banging her ass painfully deep was hurting inside her. But again as her arousal started to rise the pain turned into pleasure and she bucked her hips harder into his crotch.

"Oh maa!" She screamed as she came again and her upper body collapsed on the bed. Romeo kept her hips in his grip and fucked her ass faster with forceful thrusts that ground her tits on the bed. Karishma's nipples were engorged with blood and very sensitive right now. The grinding on the bedsheet shot bolts of lightning down her body. Her orgasm continued and rolled into the next one without fully subsiding.

Karishma's fists clenched on the bedsheet bunching it up in her fingers as she surrendered to the assaults of Romeo's cock in her ass. She could feel his cockhead invading her, her anal canal fully stuffed with his meat. She came again and this time lost consciousness of the room and her surrounding. It was like she was in a dream and was only able to feel Romeo's cock destroying her ass. He had finally entered her so deep that her body had disintegrated and she was only her ass wrapped around his dick.

She came to with Romeo's heavy hand landing on her bare, tight ass.

"Aaah!" She yelped with each slap.

It was causing all kinds of hot and tingling sensations in her body to have Romeo's strong hand spank her ass while his thick cock was buried inside her ass hole. She was now on all fours on the bed with Romeo standing behind her on the floor. Instead of being on all fours like a bitch, her ass was actually pushed back down so that the ass cheeks were just a couple of inches above her heels. In this position, with the bed being low, her ass was perfectly lined up with Romeo's cock who was slamming in with expert strokes and rocking her whole body forward with the powerful thrusts.

"Who is my dirty little whore, Lolo?" Romeo asked, slapping her again, hard enough that the stinging pain flooded into her cunt.

"I am your whore, Sir." Karishma breathed "I am your dirty little whore, Master. Your property. All yours."

Romeo bent over her naked body and grabbed her by the neck, his fingers pressed on her throat. Karishma could feel his fingertips resting lightly right on the spot her breath was traveling through. The fear and the feeling that she was 100% vulnerable in his hands right now, shook her body with an uncontrollable orgasm.

He closed his fingers just a little more, not choking her yet but communicating to her clearly that she was completely in his control and his hand controlled her life and death. That little increased pressure sent her body into overdrive. She pushed her ass back and fucked herself deep and hard on his cock. His strokes were wrecking her ass and she was okay with it. She wanted him to break her, demolish her ass and own her.

Increasing the pressure on her windpipe, Romeo regulated and controlled her breath while ripping her ass apart with his cock. He pressed his lips to her ear and whispered "What are you, Lolo?"

"I am your whore, Master. Your fucktoy!" Karishma spoke softly but fast, she knew her body was about to explode "You are my owner. I belong to you. From head to toe. You own me. Your cock owns me!"

Controlling her breath with his fingers playing on her windpipe, Romeo let her breathe and then pressed down with his fingertips to reduce her oxygen supply. The unpredictable pattern of his fingertips made Karishma even more aware of her helpless condition under him. Her body exploded in a mind-melting explosion. She lost all control of her body and went face down on the bed.

Romeo followed her body and did not let his cock slip out of her ass she moved forward and down. He placed his knees on the bed on either side of her body and mounted her from above. With the bed under Karishma's body providing counter-support, his cock was really nailing her ass without giving her any choice but to take the painfully deep masterstrokes.

His forearm was flat on her back and her tits were being crushed into the bed. Karishma had lost count of her orgasms and felt she was in a constant state of orgasmic bliss.

"Aaaah, Master!" Karishma screamed as she felt his cock hurt more inside her ass with her legs closed now. She knew he was claiming her and she craved it even more with each stroke of his cock.

"I love you, Master!" She moaned "Please make me your whore! Please!"

She felt his fingertips close around her throat again, but this time instead of just reducing her oxygen supply they cut it off. Karishma could feel his hand choking her. She was pinned down under him, with his cock skewering her ass like a steel piston, and his hand closed around her throat. Karishma felt like she was going to die here in this moment under him. She closed her eyes tight and made her peace with it. She focused all her inner attention on his cock that was pounding her ass raw.

And then she felt that cock explode inside her. The heat of his hot cum so deep in her ass and the complete, brutal control of his fingers choking her, Karishma lost all control and exploded in the hottest, hardest orgasm of her life. This time she felt his cock showering her inner being with his cum. She was sure that she was now dead because she could not feel her body at all. But even that fact didn't really bother her. She was in a state of bliss where nothing mattered except just being there, floating.

It was a rude awakening to be sucked back inside her body and feel that she was not dead after all. But she was still in a state of hot, orgasmic bliss, feeling Romeo's cock drilling her ass and flooding it with his hot cum.

"Aaah, Master. I love you so much!" She cried with tears dripping from her eyes on the bedsheet.

Getting up on wobbling legs, when he pulled out of her ass, Karishma got down on the floor on her knees and started sucking Romeo's cock while he sat down on the bed.

"Didi!" Karishma turned her head to the door at the sharp accusing cry.

[End of Part 4]

12