Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 05

Story Info
How Romeo reclaims old whores Karishma and Kareena Kapoor.
4.4k words
4.63
11.9k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Katrina. Um, Sir said...tonight...I will be..." Parineeti started awkwardly as Katrina opened the door.

"Come, come." Katrina moved aside.

"Hi Katty!" Kareena entered with Parineeti and hugged Katrina.

"Hi Bebo!" Katrina smiled her lovely filmstar smile and hugged her back.

Parineeti's eyes opened wide as the girls kissed each other on the lips and even used a bit of tongue.

Kareena noticed Parineeti's shock and laughed.

"Sir likes his whores to play nice with each other." Kareena told young Parineeti "We have performed for his amusement many times."

"And so many times when he has fucked us together." Katrina added.

"Wow!" Parineeti was still not over the shock but now her curiosity was taking over "Is it..is it..weird?"

"For some girls it takes a while to get used to, others adapt to it much faster." Kareena said.

They walked into the living room while Katrina said "Sir is not back yet. He was going for a walk after dinner. He is working on a script, he was going to sort out the plot in his head. He's such a genius."

"Definitely!" Kareena agreed "The industry loves his creative genius while us girls love how he treats us."

"Um...can I wait then?" Parineeti was ill at ease about her status "He said...he said...tonight, I will sleep with him?"

Katrina said "Yes, sit down and wait. I know he's considering you for his stable."

"Really?" Parineeti had just sat down and got up again with excitement "Did he say anything?"

"Yes. He said 'Parineeti is a nice piece. Might prove to be as good a whore as her sister.'" Katrina shared.

"Wow!" Parineeti said as she sat down again "That is so hot!"

"Yes, that is a high praise." Kareena said "PC was one of his favourite whores."

"So were you." Katrina said, looking at Kareena.

"Thanks. I still am, baby!" Kareena tilted her chin up with pride.

"Yes, you are. Welcome back." Katrina smiled.

"Thank you."

"You girls want some wine?" Katrina pointed to the bottle of white wine open on the table.

Parineeti wasn't sure but Kareena said "Sure. I will have some, thank you."

Katrina didn't ask again. She just poured wine into two glasses and handed one each to Kareena and Parineeti.

"Bebo di, you were saying something there about how you came into Sir's harem. Di has never told me the whole story, but she said he took you to France?"

"No, no, baby. He didn't take us to France." Kareena corrected "We were there on vacation, just Lolo and me. Sir was there for holiday as well, and he was breaking in a new slut of his - Mahima Chaudhary."

"Oh, wow, she's a beauty. I have seen her movies." Parineeti said.

"Yes, she was very pretty," Kareena agreed "and Sir had just acquired her. By chance I and Lolo were also staying in the same hotel. Now, Lolo was a big fan of his. As soon as she saw him, she was ready to beg for his cock."

"But not you?" Katrina asked, also curious now.

"No, not me. I was very much a princess." Kareena said "Well, I was a brat. I thought he was overrated and overhyped."

Both Katrina and Parineeti gasped at this sacrilege.

"I know. I know." Kareena sighed "As I said, I was a bitch."

"Then, how did he get you?" Parineeti asked.

"Some of it was luck, rest of it his personality and that big...brain of his."

Parineeti laughed.

"One night we were coming back from a really hot party." Kareena continued her story "I was driving. We had both had some drinks but not too many, I was in control. Or so I thought."

"Uh, oh." Parineeti said.

"Yes, no matter what mistakes you make in life, honey, never drive drunk. We were on the highway when we saw the lights of a police car flash on behind us. I thought I was driving perfectly straight. But I found out later that I was driving straight right in the middle of two lanes. They take that very seriously there."

"Here in US also." Parineeti said.

Kareena nodded "As soon as we got out of the car, the cop knew we were drunk. He searched the car. I had a packet of Marijuana cigarettes that I thought we could try once we got to the hotel. But even having that in our possession was a serious crime."

"Yes, and you were celebrities, they would probably have made examples of you." Parineeti said.

"Exactly. But even without that we were looking at 5-7 years in jail with no option of fine. We were shitting our pants with fear when, lucky for us, Romeo Sir came driving down that same route from his dinner meeting. He saw us and stopped."

"So, he rescued you?" Katrina asked.

"He did. It took only one call from him to make the whole nightmare go away. But not without a price. He only made that phone call after we both promised to be his sluts during the whole of our vacation."

"Was it very long?" Parineeti asked.

"Two weeks. We had just got there."

"And you promised?" Parineeti asked.

"Oh yes, had to. There was no choice really." Kareena said.

"Then?" Katrina was not even sipping her drink as she listened spellbound.

"For the next two weeks, we lived in his room." Kareena said "He broke us thoroughly. He fucked us, made us eat his cum, took really dirty pictures of us and just used us anyway he liked. He was rough and nasty. He abused our young bodies until we were just cheap, dirty, cum-covered fuckwhores and nothing more."

All three girls squeezed their thighs as Kareena was detailing her degradation at the hands of Romeo.

"And then you became his whore?" Parineeti asked breathlessly.

"Well, for the two weeks both Lolo and I were completely his whores. He used us separately, together and with Mahima, anyway he liked."

"But after the two weeks?" Katrina was curious.

"From France we went to London to join our parents there on holiday. When we got back from London, Lolo immediately moved in with Romeo Sir and became his live-in whore."

"Not you though?" Parineeti asked with surprise.

"I still had some brattiness left in me." Kareena smiled "I felt that he had taken advantage of me. So, I tried to rebel by going back to my old life. I dated, I fucked other actors, I fucked producers."

"Wow! You didn't go back to him as his whore?"

"For 9 days!" Kareena grinned "On the 10th day I went to his home, licked his shoes and begged him to take me as his whore!"

"Fuck!" Katrina breathed.

Kareena nodded "The funny thing is, at that exactly moment his cock was buried inside Madhuri Dixit's ass. She was riding his cock as I licked his shoes. Her cunt juices were falling on my neck and cheek while I ran my tongue on his shoes and begged to please allow me to become his live-in whore."

"And did he allow you?" Katrina asked with wide eyes.

"Of course, he did, dumbo." Kareena grinned "Everybody knows I was his whore for several years after that. Best years of my life."

"What made you come back to him, di?" Parineeti asked "I mean I know he's amazing, but you said you were not so impressed by him."

Kareena paused for a while like considering the question.

"He is amazing, that is part of it." Kareena admitted "The other part is that the contrast between him and everybody else is huge. When I was fucking other actors I found that they were pretty boys. They were very much concerned with their looks and their own self. When you are fucking them it's like you are alone."

Both Katrina and Parineeti nodded like they had had experience of this.

"I fucked producers because I had heard they were more dominant and usually selfish. I needed that." Kareena shared "I went to ask work from one guy I had heard a lot of, just so he would make me spread for him."

"Did he?" Parineeti asked.

"Yes. But he had a small dick and small dick mentality. He was so insecure about himself that I could manipulate him easily. That left me very empty. "

"I have found the same." Katrina added "I can play the men very easily. But if I try to play Sir, I know I will have his belt on my ass, even for trying."

Kareena nodded "I can tell you a lot of stories from those 9 days, because I fucked about 20 people in those days."

"Wow!" Parineeti's eyes opened wide.

"But it was useless. Things got so bad that I would have someone else's dick inside me and he would be saying things like "Do you like that?" and in my head I would hear Romeo Sir saying "Who's my bitch, Kareena?" and suddenly I would cum."

"Oooh!" Parineeti said.

"Yep. Been there!" Katrina raised her hand.

"So, when you are taking someone's dick in you and it's not doing anything for you, but just thinking about someone else is making you cum, what does that tell you?" Kareena asked.

"Parineeti said 'Why isn't it His dick that you are taking in you?'"

"Bingo!" Kareena said "When I realised that, I went to his home. He was in his home office. Madhuri was riding his cock on his lap. I didn't even say hello, I simply took my clothes off, laid down flat at his feet and started licking his shoes while begging him to take me as his whore."

Katrina and Parineeti were both watching Kareena breathlessly now.

"What did he do?" Parineeti asked.

"He grabbed my hair, pulled my head between his legs and made me suck his wet balls." Kareena grinned.

"I love sucking his balls." Katrina said.

"Me too." Kareena agreed "Didi and I were his whores for several years. When didi got married, I vowed I would never leave him. But when Saif proposed, I told him I will ask Sir. He said ok. Sir said I could get married but I will always be whore."

"Did Saif like it?"

Kareena shrugged "He knew that was the only way he could have me. He had to accept it."

"And after that Sir fucked you only when you came back to him for Oscar Bait?" Parineeti said.

"Oh no!" Kareena cleared "I saw him at award functions, movie premieres, after parties and all sorts of industry events. He nailed me on most of those. If he had time he would just signal me and I would go spread my legs for him discreetly. He has banged me in many toilet stalls, back rooms, supply closets and car backseats. One time he fucked my ass backstage just before we were called on stage to give an award."

"Mmmm...God!" Katrina squeezed her legs tightly together.

"Was that the IIFA in Singapore?" Parineeti asked eagerly.

"Yes." Kareena smiled.

"I knew it!" Parineeti snapped her fingers "I knew you were walking funny. But Arjun said it must be that your heel was loose."

Kareena shook her head "We had a 20 minutes wait backstage, with nobody else there. Sir bent me over, lifted my gown and jammed his cock in me without saying anything. He always liked fucking my ass."

"Mine too." Katrina added.

"Because I didn't expect he would push it directly in my ass, I was not ready. Thankfully my scream was covered by the AV playing on the main stage. He drilled my ass the whole time, I came twice in that time. He only came inside my ass when they announced on stage 'And the nominations are..." when they were showing nominations on main screen, Sir was pumping his cum up my butt. When the announcer said 'I would like to call upon the stage...' at that very moment I was sucking cum off his cock."

Parineeti gasped "Wow! Glad you got it all clean before you stepped out."

With a coy smile, Kareena bit her lip "Not really, if you find that video and pause it at the point where I am announcing the name of the winner and the camera is zoomed in on me, there is something white at the very corner of my lips on the left. That is Sir's cum. You won't notice it but if you know what you are looking for it's clear as day."

"How did you know that? Did some reporter get it?" Katrina asked.

"No." Kareena shook her head "I have that video from YouTube. I watch it when I am fingering myself. I pause it there and it makes me cum."

"That is so hot, didi!" Parineeti said.

"So many actresses have stories like that about Romeo Sir." Kareena shared "If you ever meet Aishwarya, asked her about her engagement party."

"She will probably slap me." Parineeti said.

"Nope. I think she will tell you the story and thank you for reminding her." Kareena affirmed.

"What's the story, di?" Parineeti asked.

Kareena shook her head "Nope. Not my story, you have to ask Aish."

"Okay. I will ask her." Parineeti said with determination.

"Listen, it's been great chatting with you girls, but I was hoping to have Sir's dick in me tonight. Seems like that's going to happen. Even if he does come back, I don't want to come between your first night with him." Kareena looked at Parineeti "I think I will go to my room and sleep. I will come back in the morning to try my luck."

"Thank you for sharing your story, di." Parineeti said and hugged Kareena.

"You are welcome, baby. And good luck." Kareena said.

Kareena and Katrina kissed again then Kareena left.

==================================================================

When Kareena entered the resort suite she heard some noises. She didn't know anybody was in but as she walked in further she could clearly hear her sister's voice. But it was muffled. Kareena walked quickly towards her door wondering if someone had broken in and left her tied and gagged. As she got close to the door though, she realised it was not muffled cries, it was just her moans.

"Didi!" Kareena gasped as she opened the door and saw Karishma on her knees sucking Romeo's cock.

Karishma looked at her but could not say anything with her mouth full of Romeo's man meat. But Romeo looked at her and smiled.

"Hello, my bitch!" He opened his left arm "Come."

Quickly, Kareena walked in and pressed herself into him, his arm wrapping around her fit, slender body. They kissed, hard, with a passion that a girl hungry for a real cock feels when she sees her owner after a long wait. Romeo fucked Kareena's hot mouth with his tongue while he kneaded her tight ass with his left hand. His right hand was still on Karishma's head who was sucking his dick like a cockhungry whore.

"How are you doing, cunt?" Romeo asked as they broke the kiss.

"I am good, Sir." A breathless Kareena replied "So much better now to see you."

"Get naked, baby." Romeo told her. Kareena obeyed quickly.

Taking her arm, Romeo pushed Kareena to the bed "Be my bitch, Kareena."

Not that Kareena needed to be told twice. She quickly got on Karishma's bed, grabbed the headboard and opened her knees wide, the perfect bitch. Romeo pulled out his hard dick from Karishma's mouth, much to her disappointment, and climbed on the bed behind Kareena.

Pulling her back by grabbing her hips, he positioned her just right, perfectly lined up for his long, rock hard rod. He placed his cockhead on her ass hole and pushed in hard.

"Oh mumma!" Kareena screamed loudly and arched her back like a wounded gazelle. Her head came up with a sharp motion as she felt Romeo's long, hard shaft penetrating deep into her ass with the first thrust itself.

Usually, Romeo took his time to get his whore ready and then slowly penetrated her ass with his big cock, but this time he had jammed it in so deep that just one inch of his thick pole was outside her ass. Kareena's ass hole was tight and pink with a perfectly puckered pattern. Romeo's fat cock had stretched it with such sudden force that blood red colour had replaced her pink pucker.

It was not the first time Kareena was getting her ass railed by Romeo and even though it was painful it was not an unfamiliar pain. She slowed down her breathing and relaxed her ass so that her tight ass could bear to have the massive meat pole buried so deep inside it. Romeo's meaty shaft was stuffed tight inside her anal canal right now. He had slammed past her sphincter which had hurt but now she squeezed his cock with it to try and get comfortable while being skewered on his long, hard rod.

As Romeo started to move his hips, his cock began to grind inside Kareena's anal canal. Her ass started to lubricate itself and Kareena started to enjoy it, moving her ass back and forth on his massive dick. She was well-aware that Romeo had not yet gone fully deep in her and she knew that that last thick inch would hurt the most. Not only was Romeo's thick cock the thickest around the base, but it would mean that his bulbous cockhead would choke her anal canal incredibly deep. She was waiting for that forceful, hard thrust that would remind her that she belonged to this cock.

Her shapely boobs were hanging from her chest, but they were so firm with arousal that they were not rocking too much from Romeo's fucking. Kareena could feel the buzz in her nipples as her blood rushed to them and created a heady sensation, causing her body to tingle all over. She grabbed the headboard tightly with both hands and pushed back.

Just at that moment, Romeo pushed forward with that brutally hard thrust Kareena had been waiting for.

"Aaaaaaah!" Kareena cried out and her hands slipped from the headboard. Her head slammed down on the pillows. Her eyes started leaking tears on the top pillow.

"Up, my bitch!" Romeo pulled her hair and lifted her up again.

"Yes, Master." Kareena grabbed the headboard again and tried to hold on. Her body was weak with tingles. Her ass hole was burning.

"Lolo!" Romeo called out.

"Yes, my owner!" Karishma replied eagerly from where she had been kneeling behind him.

Romeo patted his thigh just below his butt "Come here, cunt."

Karishma knew very well what that meant. She had been used by Romeo in every position possible. Every inch of her body had been touched, used and soaked in Romeo's cum. She had been but a young, beautiful and eager actress when she had joined his harem. He had turned her into a complete whore. She would get wet when he snapped his fingers. If he looked at her, her pussy throbbed. If he touched her, anywhere, even the mot innocent of touches, and she would be ready to beg for his cock.

He had broken her in and trained her well. She was so completely his bitch that no matter what he said she would never be able to say no to him.

Getting down on her back quickly, she slithered up until she was right below his balls. She could see his massive cock entering Kareena's ass. She reached up and started sucking his balls. Grabbing on to his thighs, she tried to keep her position under him while he fucked her sister's ass with long, expertly smooth strokes.

Romeo leaned forward and reached under Kareena's naked body. He grabbed her full, firm boobs and squeezed them hard as he fucked her ass in and out. Kareena came hard as soon as she felt his calloused palms pressing and grinding on her sensitive nipples.

A big gushing flow of Kareena's cum hit Karishma's face where she was laying between Romeo's legs. This was also not new. Romeo had started fucking them together right from France. When both sisters had becomes his whores in Bombay, he had used them together with each other and other girls so many times that they were both used to eating pussy juices as well as Romeo's cum.

Slurping noises emanated from Karishma's mouth as she licked up Kareena's cum. Then she reached up and licked the base of Romeo's thick cock at the entry point where it was drilling in and out of Kareena's tight ass hole.

Her fingers were still gripping the headboard but Kareena was feeling light-headed as Romeo's cockhead reached so deep in her anal canal that she was feeling stuffed. Each stroke was now pleasure instead of pain and she was pushing her hips back to take his meaty shaft deeper into her body.

Karishma was playing with her clit furiously while she licked Romeo's cock and balls. Her body was getting hotter and hotter. At the same moment, Karishma's pussy exploded and she fell down on her back between Romeo's legs and Kareena came again, her pussy flowing down on Karishma's face.

Both girls were still weak from their orgasms when Romeo pulled out of Kareena's ass, grabbed them both by the hair and made them go on their hands and knees side by side on the bed, widthwise. He himself stood on the floor and used hair pulls and slaps on their asses instead of words to guide them into position until he was satisfied.

12