Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, their tight, naked butts were side by side, different from each other but both erotically beautiful!

"Aaaah!" Karishma groaned as Romeo jammed his cock into her ass without much warning. Her ass had already been destroyed by Romeo's huge cock only a few minutes ago and now it hurt as Romeo speared the tight, sore hole so deep without showing any mercy.

"I am sorry I lied, Bebo!" Karishma wailed through tears "I am still his whore!"

Karishma's tight ass was filled painfully deep with Romeo's man meat but there was nothing she could do. She knew very well that she was his whore and he could use her as he wanted, anytime, anywhere. She moved her ass back like an obedient bitch and fucked herself on his long, hard cock.

"Me too, Lolo." Kareena yelped as Romeo's heavy hand landed on her ass "We will always be his whores."

"Oh yes!" Karishma was already getting really hot and her hips were moving faster. She groaned when Romeo pulled out of her ass. Her ass was gaped from this massive fuck pole.

He had made them push back on their knees so their asses were right above their heels and he could simply sidestep from one to other quickly and easily. He jammed his cock into Kareena's tight ass with the same ruthless and hard thrust that he had used on Karishma's ass. Kareena was slightly fitter than Karishma, her body was tighter and as a result, Romeo's cock hurt more in her ass.

Karishma's gaping ass hole was closing ever so slowly as she stayed in position like a whore. It was just about half-way closed when Romeo stepped back behind Karishma and stretched her ass hole open wide again with his meatpole driving deep into her anal canal.

Then he made this a pattern. He would step from one sister to the other and jam his cock in driving deep from the first thrust itself. It hurt in their tight asses but they also loved how it felt lodged tightly in their anal canals. The pain and pleasure were mixed so intimately that the Kapoor sisters themselves didn't know which scream was from pain, which moan was from pleasure. They could not tell how many strokes they would get in their asses each time so they tries to fuck themselves faster and harder each time they got his cock.

Both of them were constantly on edge as Romeo was not letting them cum. He would pull out of each slut just as she was close and let her simmer while he fucked the other's ass. Karishma's body had been so hot and electrified that she came hard as soon as Romeo pulled out of her ass. Even the act of pulling out gave her the nudge that sent her body over the edge.

Ironically, in the same motion as he jammed his cock into Kareena's ass, she came as well. Both girls writhed on the bed next to each other, convulsing in the grip of powerful orgasms. Their moans and pants were filling the room. Romeo was fucking Kareena's ass and slapping Karishma's perfectly rounded butt cheeks, making her yelp and cum hard.

Even before her orgasm was fully over, Kareena's body started to get hot again. She started pushing back hungrily on Romeo's cock to fuck her ass deeper and harder. Romeo pulled out before she could get close to the wonderful edge again. Kareena was on the right and her face was turned to the left, so she saw Karishma's pained expression when Romeo's massive cock slammed into her ass and rocked her body forward. Kareena felt her body react powerfully to her sister's pain. She was getting the same feeling of ass fucking via her sister.

This was not the first time this had happened. When she was his live-in whore, Kareena had taken a lot of pounding bending over side by side with Romeo's other whores. Because she knew exactly how his huge dick felt inside her, she could feel it by proxy when seeing another girl react to his dick, especially if he was fucking her ass. The feeling was strongest with her sister, though, and more than once she had cum like this while watching her sister getting her ass demolished by Romeo's brutal cock. She started to feel the same tingle down her spine into her wet, hungry cunt.

"No, bro, you are absolutely wrong..." The door opened and Saif and Ranbir entered "Bebo, honey, did you pack that bottle..."

Saif shut up as he realised what was happening but by then they were in the middle of the room. Both froze in their tracks.

[End of Part 5]

12