Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 06

Story Info
Parineeti surrenders her ass to Romeo.
4.6k words
4.4
14.6k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 6]

"Hi guys." Romeo said while he continued drilling Karishma's ass.

Ranbir was the first to recover "Hi Sir," he said offering his hand "I am a big fan of your work."

"Likewise!" Romeo shook hands while keeping his left hand on Karishma's neck and continuing to fuck her ass.

Saif was still in a bit of shock and could not take his eyes off the spectacle in front of him.

"We wouldn't have barged in, if we knew." Ranbir continued since his brother-in-law still could not speak "Saifu was telling me about this bottle of rum he has brought from India and...well, you know."

"Apologies...barged in..." Saif said like someone in sleep "Didn't know. Rum bottle...my wife packed it. I am sorry."

Pulling out of Karishma's ass, leaving it gaping, Romeo stepped behind Kareena and smoothly jammed his long, throbbing shaft deep into her ass. Her body jerked forward and she yelped.

"Cunt, your husband is asking something." Romeo told Kareena with a slap on her firmly rounded butt.

"Aaah!" Kareena turned head to the right to face her husband "Yes, baby?" She moaned as Romeo fucked her ass with long, smooth strokes.

"Umm, babe, that bottle of old Jamaican rum...um it's okay..." Saif faltered.

"It's in Lolo's ...aaahh...mumma!" Without warning Kareena's whole body went stiff as she came hard and fucked herself frantically on Romeo's cock. The noises that came out of her mouth were guttural non-words as her body convulsed on the bed in the grip of a body-shaking, mind-melting orgasm.

"Oh God!" Kareena gasped after a long, hard orgasm. She rocked her body back on Romeo's cock.

"Sorry baby," Kareena looked right into Saif's eyes "it's in Lolo's purple suitcase, ours didn't have space. Ah, please Sir?"

Her last words were for Romeo who had pulled out of her ass and left her body wanting as he stepped behind Karishma.

When his cock entered Karishma's ass she moaned a loud, animalistic moan. She had witnessed Kareena's orgasm and her own body was so close.

"Ummm..Lolo, your purple suitcase.." Saif asked uncertainly.

Karishma didn't even open her eyes. She pointed with one hand and kept the other on the bed to push herself harder on Romeo's cock. Her ass was very warm and lubricated now, her anal canal was hungry for his cock.

Saif went to the luggage shelf pointed out by her sister-in-law and found the suitcase. As he turned around with the bottle in his hand, he saw Karishma give a loud scream and collapse on the bed writhing uncontrollably as she came so hard that her toes curled. But Romeo was already pulling out of her ass and stepping behind his wife. Saif was just passing by his wife when Romeo stuffed his cock in her and her head jerked up on the bed with the force of the thrust. Saif hid his hardening dick and quickly walked out of the room. Ranbir followed him after a quick wave to Romeo.

Romeo didn't show mercy on his whores. He fucked both their asses without caring how much they screamed. He paid no attention to the noises of conversation coming from the living room. He assfucked Karishma, then Kareena, then back to Karishma. When they came, he left them and fucked the other. He spanked one and fucked the other's ass. Their orgasms were coming faster as their bodies were now in a constant state of arousal.

A slap from Romeo on her ass, made Karishma's cunt explode. Kareena came right after as Romeo pulled her hair and fucked her ass so hard she knew it would be sore for a week.

Just when the girls felt they would faint from dehydration, Romeo pulled out of Kareena's ass and slapped both their asses together.

"Now!" He snapped as his hands hit both firm bottoms at the same time.

Evidently he trained his whores well and once they were his whores they never forgot their training. Kareena and Karishma quickly got on their backs and squeezed together in front of him. He pumped his cock with his fist and his hot cum landed on Kareena's cheek splashing Karishma's face a little bit. The next load landed on Karishma's lips and cheek.

Holding his dick like a firehose he came on their faces, necks and boobs, marking them as his personal whores in a very clear manner. As soon as he was done, both girls got on their knees and sucked him clean. Then they licked his cum off from either other's bodies. Karishma went down low on her hands and knees and licked his feet clean. Kareena followed suit.

"Who owns you, whores?" Romeo smiled down approvingly at them.

"You do, Sir!" Both replied quickly and with full devotion.

==================================================

"I do?"

"Yes, you do!"

"I interfere in your life?" Ranbir could not believe his ears.

"Well, why are you here?" Alia asked.

They were in Alia's room where Ranbir had just come to see her a few minutes ago and was surprised to see her reaction.

"Just..." Ranbir took a deep breath and softened his tone "I just came to surprise you, baby. To see you."

"I am at my friend's sister's wedding." Alia reminded him "I will go back to Bombay in 5 days, and you still had to come and see me."

"Not just that, babe." Ranbir tried to keep the whining out of his tone "Before this you were promoting that film, before that you were shooting that film...I have not seen you in over a month."

"Excuse me for trying to make my career." Alia retorted.

"Okay. Don't make me the bad guy for wanting to see my girlfriend."

"I didn't know being your girlfriend was going to be a full-time job."

"No, no, baby, you are getting me wrong..." Ranbir was still struggling to find the right words when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, bro, come on let's get our drink on." Saif said as soon as Ranbir opened the door.

"Um, sorry, I can't come right now. Why don't you drink with Bebo?" Ranbir said.

"Oh. Well, she went to see Romeo so I am free for a while. Listen, I know you like rum. I have brought a bottle of this great Jamaican rum. It's in my room."

"I would love to bro, but sorry, we are in the middle of something."

"No, we are not." Alia called from inside the room "We are done. You can take him, Saif."

Ranbir looked at Alia "Okay, baby. I will give you some time. I will come back later."

Alia was going to say something mean then thought better of it and just said "Ok. Have fun."

Ranbir closed the door behind him and went with Saif.

"So, where is this bottle?" Ranbir said.

"In my room." Saif replied "It's in Bebo's suitcase."

When they got to the room Saif tried to find the bottle but it was not there. Ranbir heard some noises from Karishma's room.

"Looks like Lolo's home, maybe Bebo is back too?"

"Sounds like it." Saif said walking towards Karishma's room.

"If you can't find it, I am good with Tequila also. It's the same thing."

"No bro, you are absolutely wrong." Saif said pulling open the door to Karishma's room "Bebo, honey..."

And stopped.

"She never let me put it in her ass." Saif said as they came out of Karishma's room where Romeo was still assfucking both the Kapoor sisters.

"He's Romeo, bro." Ranbir reminded him "Girls don't say no to him for anything from what I have heard."

Saif opened the bottle of rum and made drinks. They sat down and chatted, but the sounds were still coming from Karishma's bedroom and a little louder this time as Saif had not managed to close the door properly.

"He has stamina, I must say." Ranbir commented as they kept hearing the pounding noises and the moans from the girls even after 15 minutes had passed.

Nodding absentmindedly, Saif said "You should have seen the girls in his backroom, each one smoking hot and dressed to kill. And all of them just waiting for his attention. There was this girl called Mandana, killer looks, super slutty dress, and she had been waiting two weeks in that room for Romeo's attention."

"You are giving me a hard-on just describing her, bro." Ranbir said and took a sip of his rum and coke.

"Every single girl there would give you a hard on, brother."

"So, they just wait until he comes and picks who he wants to fuck?" Ranbir was curious now.

"I don't know if he comes in himself." Saif thought back to his only visit to the Meat Locker in Romeo's mansion "But I did see Lara Dutta come in to pick up 4 chicks."

"For Romeo to fuck?"

"Probably. But also for some project, I guess. She asked for girls who could swim, so maybe there was a role requirement."

"Yeah, totally makes sense...son of a bitch!" Ranbir exclaimed suddenly.

"What? What?" Saif almost jumped at the sudden reaction.

"I bet that's what's Alia wants." Ranbir said excitedly "She wants to be Romeo's whore, that's why she ripped me a new one just for coming over to see her."

"Wow!" Saif said "For a smart guy you can be so slow. Alia is here, she knows Romeo is here, of course she wants to be his whore."

"Fuck! I should have guessed before." Ranbir fell into deep thoughts followed by his sudden outburst. They drank in silence for a bit. Ranbir was thinking about his girlfriend wanting to become Romeo's property. Saif still had that image in his mind of Romeo's thick cock destroying his wife's ass.

The door to Karishma's bedroom opened and Romeo came out followed by Karishma and Kareena. Romeo was dressed fully. Karishma had a nightie on. Kareena was fully naked. Karishma's body was fully visible through the sheer nightie and she had no underwear on. She looked more indecent than Kareena who was not wearing anything at all.

Romeo sat down in a sofa chair, and the girls instead of going to the other sofa, knelt down at his feet and clung to his legs.

"Sorry, couldn't chat with you guys earlier." Romeo said stroking Kareena's head with his left hand "Was a bit distracted."

"No problem, Sir." Ranbir said.

"Quite alright, Mr. Romeo." Saif said "Can I get you drink? Would you like some rum? This is really nice."

"Thank you, Saif, but I only drink red wine these days." Romeo declined politely "My doctor friend was telling me how it's good to have a glass of red wine with dinner. Has antioxidants and stuff."

"I am sure there is a miniature bottle of red wine in the mini-bar here. Let me see." Saif started to get up.

"It's okay, Saifu." Kareena stopped him "Sir, I brought you two bottles of your favourite French red wine from India. It's my way of apologising for not being here when you arrived."

"And I thought your way of apologising was to suck my cock after I fucked your ass." Romeo said.

"That too, Sir." Kareena giggled and got up. As she walked towards her room, it was easy to see that she was walking stiffly. Apparently Romeo had really destroyed her ass.

"Lolo, stop humping my shoe, cunt, you will get it all dirty with your cunt juices." Romeo told Karishma as he pulled her hair.

"Then I will clean it again with my tongue, Sir." Karishma said smiling up at him.

"So, Lolo," Ranbir said "what you said in the car..."

Karishma turned sharply to Ranbir "Shh! Shut up, idiot."

Ranbir grinned and shut up.

"What were you saying in the car, bitch?" Romeo asked, his fingers combing through Karishma's hair.

"Just that..." Karishma looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled sweetly "my cunt tingles when I think of you and I could not wait to be your whore again."

"Yes, exactly." Ranbir agreed "I was just going to say that you were not LYING when you said that."

Kareena came out of her room with a glass of wine in her hand.

"I am sorry, Sir," she said "I was planning to open the bottle and let it breathe, but we got late and I forgot."

Romeo nodded "Pour it into a normal tea glass and hold it against your cunt. The heat will help with the oxidation."

"Wow!" Saif said "You have an answer for every situation. Just genius."

Walking slowly with her stiff gait, Kareena went to the table and got a normal glass. She poured the wine from the long-stemmed glass to the tea glass. Then she came and sat on the arm of Romeo's sofa. She opened her legs, her knees pointing almost toward him and held the glass against her pussy.

"Mmmm, it's chilled." Kareena moaned and closed her legs.

"Bebo, you got a little..." Ranbir said, pointing to her face. Following Ranbir's finger Kareena touched the corner of her lips and picked up a small blob of something white on her fingertip.

"Oh, it's Sir's cum." Kareena declared and ate it "Mmmm, yummy!"

"You did not get all of it then, cunt!" Romeo jerked Karishma's hair.

"I am sorry master." Karishma mewled and pressed her cheek on his thigh. His left arm was wrapped around Kareena's slender waist, his hand resting on her bare ass.

"Sir, would you stay here the whole time?" Ranbir asked "Or you'll go to the town into Hollywood as well."

"Much as I love Priyanka, she's my good whore," Romeo replied "I have a few friends in Hollywood who will be offended if I don't at least say hello. I can't call them here because you know, wedding scene.."

"Ah, of course, Sir." Ranbir agreed "I love Quentin Tarantino. Have you ever met him?"

"Yes, a few times. He's a dear friend." Romeo said.

"Oh, wow!" Ranbir seemed excited "Could you...could I...I mean, can I tag along when you meet him?"

"Not sure how my schedule will play out in terms of traveling, Katrina has my calendar details, but I could tell you when I am meeting him and you can come and join us." Romeo said.

"My goodness! Really? Wow, that would be amazing! Thank you so much." Ranbir looked like a child on Christmas morning.

"Not at all, buddy." Romeo assured him "I am a fan of your work. If you worked here, with your looks and your talent, I think you will be really successful."

"It's not easy to cross borders, Sir." Ranbir said ruefully "I mean it's easy for you, and I know you got PC her breaks here, but I have tried, and it's never worked out."

Romeo smiled "Never say never, my friend. Especially when I am around."

"Oh my God!" Ranbir's jaw dropped open as he realised what Romeo was hinting at.

=============================================================

When Romeo got back to his suite, Katrina and Parineeti were just drunk enough to be relaxed and friendly with each other without being completely delirious. They were cuddled up on the couch and watching TV.

"Hello Sir!" Parineeti stood up as Romeo entered.

Romeo smiled "Hello, my bitch."

She greeted him with a tight hug and a full kiss. Katrina got up and kissed him as well.

"Missed you, Master." Kareena moaned.

He had them get naked then cuddled with them on the sofa one nude girl on each side under the blanket while they watched TV.

You can't watch TV with two young, hot, willing beauties on the sofa for too long without getting a hard-on. Romeo's big cock started to make a tent in his pants and both the girls noticed it as they had been rubbing between his legs. Katrina was the first to take action though.

Katrina went down on her knees before him and looked at him with her big, light brown eyes and asked "May I, Master?"

Romeo moved the blanket and nodded. Katrina opened his pants. She pulled her pants and shorts down but they got stuck on his shoes. As she started to open his shoelaces, Parineeti quickly knelt beside her and started working on the other shoe. Both girls together got his pants, shorts, shoes and socks off. Parineeti shivered as she looked up between his legs. His cock, which was anyway quite big, looked like a towering giant from the low angle.

Taking her hair in his grip, Romeo pulled Parineeti up beside him. Katrina stayed down between his legs and started licking his cock slowly from base to the tip. Romeo squeezed Parineeti's soft, warm body in his arm and kissed her. His tongue parted her lips and fucked her hot mouth in and out while Katrina took his cockhead in her mouth and slowly started bobbing her head.

"What am I going to do with you, Pari?" He asked keeping his hand on her ass even after they broke the kiss.

"I hope you will make me your whore, Sir." Parineeti replied dreamily.

He guided her and she straddled his lap. Katrina reluctantly took his hard cock out of her mouth and guided it into Parineeti's cunt.

"Ungh!" Parineeti's back arched and she screamed as she felt the familiar pain from taking Romeo's massive cock in her tight pussy. She held on to his shoulders and slowly lowered herself on his long, hard rod. She was almost fully impaled on it when Romeo pushed up with his hips and jammed in the last couple of inches making her scream again.

With a gentle hand, Romeo brushed Parineeti's hair off her right shoulder and kissed her neck.

"You think you will be a good whore for me, Pari?" Romeo asked softly as he fucked her.

"I will be the best whore for you, Sir." Parineeti moaned and continued riding his cock. Her body was getting hotter. She could feel the warm currents making her skin burn.

"Let's see what a good whore you are, Pari." Romeo took out his cock just as Parineeti was beginning to feel her cunt get really excited.

She went down on all fours on the sofa under his guiding hands and spread her legs as wide as she could. She knew what was coming and it was scaring her.

"In my bag, Sir.." Parineeti remembered.

"Aaaah!" It was too late. Romeo jammed his cockhead into her tight ass using only her cunt juices as lubricant. She bit her lip and tried to bear the pain. Thankfully, he was not moving it yet. His bulbous cockhead, however, was jammed in her ass and she could feel it by squeezing her sphincter. He moved a little and the pain rose up again. Parineeti held on to the sofa and bit her lip.

"Relax, sweetie, relax." Katrina said softly. She stroked Parineeti's hair and told her "He won't hurt you. Don't worry. But you need to let him enter you deeper. Just relax your ass."

Moving very slowly with hardly any in and out thrust, Romeo started to wiggle his cock inside Parineeti and slowly pushed it deeper into her ass. Parineeti screamed again as the cockhead invaded her anal canal.

"You want to be his whore, right?" Katrina's face was right front of hers and she was caressing Parineeti's cheek.

Parineeti nodded in assent.

"Then you need to learn to take this pain." Katrina said gently "He's going to own all your holes if you want to be his whore."

Again Parineeti nodded. Tears were running down her cheeks. She was holding on with both hands and trying to relax her ass so Romeo could fuck it deeper.

"Do you want this, Pari?"

Parineeti saw Katrina holding a leather dog collar in front of her face. Parineeti nodded and opened her mouth. Katrina put it in her mouth and Parineeti bit on it. She found it was much better than biting her lip.

Now, Parineeti's screams were muffled grunts as Romeo fucked her ass and she bit into the dog collar. Either because of the collar to bite or just with practice, she started to feel good about having his cock in her ass. As she started to feel good, she pushed her ass back. Pretty soon Romeo's cock was buried in her anal canal and Parineeti was feeling like it was moving much smoother.

And then she felt something else. Her pussy was very hot and she could feel a strong tingling right in her centre. She moved her ass back on Romeo's cock for deeper penetration.

"Fuck my ass, Sir." Parineeti pleaded, the collar falling from her mouth "Fuck me hard. Ah! Ah!"

Just as her pussy erupted , Parineeti felt Romeo push hard and jam his cock fully deep into her ass. That sent a fresh wave of pain all over her body. But even this pain caused her pussy to spasm harder. She went down on her knees and tried to bear his strokes as her whole body convulsed in the throes of a strong, body-rocking orgasm.

Romeo took a hold of Parineeti's hair and started to drill her ass with long, hard strokes now. He knew her orgasm would help her handle the pain and he used that opportunity to really pound her ass.

12