Priyanka Chopra Wedding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parineeti gripped the sofa and tried to stay in place as Romeo demolished her young, tight ass with ruthlessly deep strokes. She was yelping like a bitch with his powerful strokes. Parineeti came again and this time her hand slipped off the sofa. Romeo hooked his arm under her and grabbed her by the shoulder. He bit into the soft fleshy part of her body just below her armpit and Parineeti moaned with passion. It made her orgasm last much longer to the point that she stopped trying to keep control of her body and just let go.

This was the point Romeo was waiting for. He pressed her face into the pillow and started breaking her systematically. Parineeti had been fucked many times before, even in her ass, but now she was being broken and claimed. She could feel the difference as Romeo took possession of her body. His cock was destroying her ass and breaking her in as his bitch.

"I am your bitch, Sir." She found herself moaning "Please make me your whore! Let me belong to your cock. Ah! I am yours, Sir. Please take me, use me!"

Parineeti's pussy was in a constant state of arousal. She was either cumming or ready to cum. She didn't know how much or how many times her pussy had come but she knew that she was now a property of this cock in her ass and she could not live without it.

Just before his cock could erupt inside Parineeti's ass, Romeo pulled out and turned her over. He sprayed his cum all over Parineeti's beautiful face and her big breasts. She moaned and accepted it as her reward. She scooped it up with her finger and ate it. Katrina came over to her again and licked the cum off her face.

"He's delicious, isn't she?" She commented to Parineeti.

"So yummy!" Parineeti agreed scooping up more cum from her breast.

When Romeo took her hand and guided her down to her knees between his legs, Parineeti was ready and eager to eat his cum from his cock. Katrina started to help her but Romeo pulled her up on the sofa and fingered her cunt. Katrina was already very wet. It took only a few minutes before she was ready and begging to cum. Romeo denied that.

He continued to finger her cunt and rub her clit while Parineeti licked his cock. Then he told Katrina to bend over the coffee table. With his cock already hard and erect, he got up, stood behind Katrina and drove his cock into her wet cunt without any preamble.

"Oh, Master!" Katrina screamed but her pussy was hungry for cock. She pushed back to fuck herself on the huge cock, accepting the pain that came with it amid groans and moans.

Katrina spread her legs wider. She knew she didn't need to balance herself any more. Romeo's thick cock was so deep inside her now that she was skewered on it. He ploughed into her tight, juicy cunt with a force that rocked her body with each thrust. She held on to the coffee table and kept her ass turned up so he could drive his long, massive beast deep into her pussy again and again.

"May I please cum, Sir?" Katrina asked as she felt her body getting so close to the edge that even a deep breath would make her cum.

"You may cum, whore." Romeo said as he pounded her slippery wet cunt hard and deep.

Parineeti knelt between Romeo's legs and started licking his balls. She was loving this scenario where he was fucking another slut but she was there and participating. It made her feel like she was already part of his harem.

"Aaaaah, god!" Katrina screamed and her body went stiff, her back arched like a cat.

When Katrina came, Parineeti could taste her on Romeo's balls, but she continued sucking his balls. She reached up above his balls and managed to get her tongue at the base of his cock. She licked it as it went in and out of Katrina's pussy.

Romeo reached under Katrina's hot body and grabbed her tits. He kneaded them with both hands as he fucked her raw. Katrina screamed and trembled with each thrust of his cock. She bent one knee to shift her weight as he continued to pound her from behind. The new angle made his cock grind on her clit as it entered her and that made Katrina's pussy throb.

She was getting breathless with the long, sustained fucking. Her hands were getting sweaty and she was worried of losing her grip on the table as Romeo jammed his cock deep into her cunt and his thighs slammed into her ass with a rhythmic noise.

He reached even deeper under her body and grabbed her shoulders from below. Now her whole body was completely in his grip and his strokes were so deep that his cockhead was pummelling her cervix with the hard, relentless rhythm. Katrina's pussy erupted with a hot, hard explosion that seemed to turn her whole body into pulp. She stayed up only because she was in Romeo's grip and impaled on his massive cock.

Still wedged between Romeo's thighs, Parineeti sucked his balls and again tasted Katrina's cunt juices on his rod and his balls. She got her reward a minute later when Romeo came inside Katrina. She knew it because of Katrina's scream and her breathless mutterings.

"Oh God, yes! Mark me, Master. Please mark your whore!" Katrina begged.

With long, powerful strokes Romeo drove his hard, pulsating cock into Katrina's cunt, flooding her womb with his cum. As some of it got squeezed out of Katrina's pussy with his strokes, Parineeti licked it up from his balls. She was already getting very fond of the taste and her pussy throbbed as she ate it up.

As soon as he pulled out Katrina's cunt and sat down, Parineeti was between his legs in a flash. Katrina collapsed on the floor as her knees gave out. While she was catching her breath, Parineeti licked Romeo's cock and ate his cum, looking up into his eyes and smiling. She was loving being in his service and really hoped he would claim her as his whore.

[End of Part 6]


12