Prize Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was spellbound as he watched Jim`s cock slide slowly into Mary`s arse. Harry was the first to admit that he was a bit of an arse man, but he had never done anal and so this display both fascinated and turned him on more than he would care to admit. His cock was rock hard again as Jim finally stopped pushing and the front of his thighs rested against Mary`s buttocks. Harry could see Mary dragging in large lungful's of air as her anal passage adjusted to Jim`s invading penis. He watched her nod her head slightly as a sign to him that she was ready and Jim started to pull out slightly before ramming himself back into her arse. He was going slowly at the start but was gradually increasing the tempo as Mary shouted at him, "Oh my God Jim, this is so fucking hot. Fuck me baby. Fuck me in my dirty arse with your wonderful cock. Make me come Jim. Just do it Jim. Fuck me hard in my dirty arse and make me come and come!" Jim slammed into her one last time and she screamed and her whole body shook as she experienced the most intense orgasm as Jim had obviously come in her back passage.

Harry was breathing as hard as Jim and Mary as he watched. He knew it was just a fantasy that he would never experience but his cock was now as hard as iron. Diana was staring at his cock and she whispered, "You really enjoyed that didn`t you? You never told me you wanted to do anal. Maybe we can try it later if that is something you want?" Harry couldn`t believe his ears and just nodded dumbly and leant down and kissed Diana.

All three couples were now lying on their respective towels and playing back the past thirty minutes in their imaginations. They were interrupted from their thoughts as a woman's voice called from the top of the steps, "Morning all. I see you have all been enjoying yourselves. Mind if I join you?" Harry turned and looked up and had to shield his eyes from the sun. At the top of the step stood Moira in just a small white bikini that left very little to the immagination. She looked like a Goddess and reminded him of Ursula Andress in that famous Bond scene. Harry followed her progress as she tip toed down the steps in her bare feet. Her hips moving and attracting all of the men's, and most of the women's, eyes to the white V of cotton covering her crotch. Harry felt his erection harden, if that was even possible. Moira spread her towel out at the end of Harry and Diana`s so she was laying sideways at their feet. She lifted the dark sunglasses that she was wearing up on to her forehead and stared at Harry`s stiff penis. She showed no embarrassment as she asked Diana, "Shall I take care of that for him Diana?"

Harry was beginning to think he was in some kind of Porno Candid camera when Diana replied, "Help yourself. My jaw is hurting after two blow jobs this morning!" After that Harry thought that Diana could not shock him any further, but he was wrong. Diana continued, "And when you have finished with him I am as horny as hell and could need a bit of help!" And she lifted her hips and pulled her bikini bottoms off displaying her shaved mound to everyone on the beach.

As Moira crawled towards him seductively Harry was frozen like a deer in the headlights. He watched open mouthed as she reached her target and as his dick disappeared inch by inch into her luscious mouth whilst she never broke eye contact with him. He was like a mouse staring into a cobras eyes and when he felt Moira`s tongue flick across the underside of his glans he could not hold back and ejaculated three or four times into that beautiful mouth.

Moira pulled her mouth away and made a performance of swallowing his creamy deposit before sliding over to the next towel and positioning herself between Diana`s thighs.

Harry stared as this gorgeous woman started to slowly lick his beautiful wife who immediately started to moan, as Moira apparently knew what she was doing in that department. Within minutes Diana was writhing on the towel and clamping her thighs tight on either side of Moira`s head and then she came. Harry had never heard her scream her climax so loud and she continued to moan and gasp long after Moira had returned to her own towel.

Harry looked at the other two couples and they had all been happy to play voyeur at the start but were now screwing like rabbits. Dave and Sandy in the Missionary position and Jim pounding Mary doggy style. After ten minutes it was all over and all seven people lay silently on the beach.

Harry thought he must have been given some kind of drug in the breakfast OJ, as this just couldn`t be real. As he looked around the beach he knew it was in deed real and he just couldn`t believe his good fortune. All of them were naked now except for the Goddess Moira, who lay on her back still clad in the white bikini and soaking up the sun.

As usual Sandy was the first to break the spell as she ran down to the water before diving in. Harry, Jim, Diana, Mary and Dave were only seconds behind and they all splashed about in the freezing water. The water was so cold that the men all had shrivelled penises as they left the water and the women had rock hard nipples. They towelled off as Moira stirred from her towel and announced that lunch would be served in forty five minutes. Nobody bothered to redress as it didn`t seem important, so they made their way back to the house naked with bathing costumes in their hands and towels wrapped around their shoulders. They were met at the door by Gloria who enquired if they had all had a good time to which everyone replied in the affirmative. Harry looked around for Diana and saw she was chatting with Moira about twenty yards back down the path. Harry was cold so he went up to the room and Diana entered a few minutes later.

"What were you talking to Moira about?" He asked.

"Oh, I was just asking if she would help me with something this evening when we are getting dressed!"

"Can`t I help?"

"No Darling it is for you, so I need a woman's help!"

Harry wasn`t sure what was happening, but that seemed to be his usual state since they had arrived on the island, so he said, "I can`t believe what just happened out there can you? It was like everybody had been bitten by a mosquito or something that changed them into crazy sex maniacs!"

Diana just said, "I loved it! I know you did too. Since when do you get three erections in three hours? Also, I see you are already working on number four!" she laughed looking at his hardening penis, now that the cold of the sea water was wearing off.

"What shall we do with it?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

"Save it baby, I think you will need it the way things are going and I am starving and I need a shower before lunch!" and with that Diana disappeared into the bathroom and Harry heard the shower go on and Diana squeal. The shower was still set on hard massage mode.

Once they were dressed again they went down to the dining room to join the other couples. Lunch was composed over a multitude of open sandwiches with pickles and chopped tomatoes and cucumber. The couples ate in relative silence as Harry thought that maybe they were a bit shy after the morning's events. The food was excellent and the adventures at the beach had left them all ravenous. Harry put away at least five large sandwiches with cheese, tomato and covered in mayonnaise as that was one of his favourites. Once he had finished creating his sandwich Sandy asked him to pass the mayonnaise jar, which he did. Instead of putting it on her food Sandy stuck in a finger before pulling it out with a large glob of the creamy white contents attached to her finger. She put the finger in her mouth and sucked it off before opening her mouth and showing the whole table her parody of a mouth full of come. The ice was broken and they all laughed and the conversation turned to sex.

The events of the morning were discussed and all agreed how hot it had been. Mary was the centre of attention for a long time as she fielded questions from Diana and Sandy about anal sex and how she seemed to enjoy it so much. Neither Sandy nor Diana had indulged, but were very curious about how it felt. Mary explained that it could be painful, but with a patient and caring partner it was fantastic and she admitted to having her most intense orgasms during anal. Once the ladies were satisfied that they had gleaned all they could from Mary about her anal experiences the conversation switched to Diana and Harry and their adventures with Moira.

Harry nearly made a mistake by starting to call it the best blow job he had ever had and he hurriedly changed it at the last second, to one of the best so as not to piss off Diana. Diana however was not as coy as she described it as the best oral she had ever experienced and that Mary and Sandy were correct. Nobody can do oral better than a woman. Harry was a bit put out but hid it well as it was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

Sandy regaled everybody with more of her stories about her sensitive boobs and nipples and some of the many stories she told them were hilarious and soon they were all chuckling and grinning as Gail cleared the table. Once the table was cleared Sandy suggested a walk around the island. Everybody agreed as it would help the food digest and everybody needed at least a short break from all the sex they had been having.

The walk passed without incident and it took them nearly two hours to walk the perimeter of the island. They stopped many times and watched the different sea birds and were even lucky enough to spot a dolphin breaking the waves about thirty yards off the coast. It was five thirty by the time that walked into the bar. Gail was already there and prepared the normal drinks without asking. They sat at the tables as Gail delivered the drinks plus the customary small bowls of snacks. The men formed a small group and their conversation naturally turned to sport. They discussed football and rugby. The chances of the England team in the upcoming World Cup was a source of much debate.

Harry was half listening to the conversation as he had one ear on what the ladies were saying. His chair was back to back with Diana`s so could hear their conversation easily. Normally he would love to talk about football but he could hear the girls discussing sex and lingerie which was much more interesting to him at this time. He heard Diana and Sandy quiz Mary more intimately about her love of anal than they had done in mixed company. Mary was very candid in her descriptions of how it felt and tricks to help with the pain and discomfort. Some of her answers were quite an eye opener for him as his only experience with anal was watching it in porn movies. Oh, and of course that morning courtesy of Mary and Jim.

Their next subject was the fabulous Moira and the oral sex with Diana. Harry heard his wife explain everything that Moira had done in detail and his cock was bulging his trousers when Jim interrupted him to ask what he thought of Manchester United's chances next year. He gave a brief resume of his thoughts about one of the teams he detested the most in the World, before leaning back to listen to the women.

Mary was talking and telling the others in explicit detail what she would do to Moira if she and Jim got the chance. Just when Harry thought the conversation could not become more salacious Sandy described the action she hoped for if Moira joined Dave and her. Harry wasn`t positive that some of the positions she proposed were even possible. Mary and Sandy asked Diana if she thought there was a possibility to get the Scottish beauty into their beds. Harry inadvertently gasped loudly as Diana replied, "I am not sure, but I will let you know after dinner tonight!" He wondered about her cryptic answer as he was once more summoned into the men`s conversation to give his thoughts on Liverpool.

Gail asked if they wanted more drinks, but they all declined as they wanted to go upstairs and have a break and dress for dinner. They finished their drinks and replaced the bar furniture with the chairs around the three small tables. They placed their empty glasses on the bar before leaving through the double glass doors and going up to their rooms.

Harry lay on the bed and Diana went to the bathroom before joining him and cuddling into his arms. Harry had the remote control from the TV and was surfing the channels and trying hard not to press the ones numbered from 1 to 4. Diana grabbed it from him and selected the Movie Channel and then the Adult section. She scrolled through the movies until she found one called "Husband brings home Mistress #2", and she pressed play.

Harry watched as the usual corny script entailed a wife arriving home and finding her husband up to no good with another woman. After the usual sham argument all three ended up in bed for a threesome. Harry was watching with nearly disinterest as the events of the day were far more erotic than the plastic sex on the screen. He noticed however that Diana was following the action attentively and nodding to herself with a quiet, "OK," and "Uuh," and "Mmmm," under her breath. Harry thought she was acting more like she was watching a "How to Do" movie than a porno.

When the movie finished she pushed herself from the bed and announced she was going for a shower. Harry switched to the movie channel and selected the latest Marvel film for a bit of light entertainment and to get his mind off sex for at least half an hour. He knew Diana would be at least that long in the bathroom if she washed her hair and shaved her legs and mons.

Harry was forty minutes into the film and quite enjoying it. The hairdryer had been going in the bathroom for nearly ten minutes and he knew from experience that Diana was nearly done. He was surprised as he heard a knock on the door. The hairdryer stopped and he was half way to the door as Diana burst from the bathroom and said, "I`ll get it. I think it is for me!" She was stark naked but still opened the door wide to see who was there. Apparently clothes where not necessary anymore as everybody on the island had seen everybody naked except Moira, Gail, Greg and Angus.

Harry saw Moira standing before the door in a black sheath dress and she wore her usual five inch black heels and nylons. The dress was cut with a V neck that displayed her delightful cleavage and between her breasts was a small gold cross hanging from a thin gold chain around her neck. Her hair was perfectly styled and she had deep green eye shadow that accentuated her fantastic green eyes. There was just a touch of red lipstick on her full lips.

Diana hastened Moira into the room and closed the door before telling Harry to go and shower and shave ready for dinner. As always, Harry did as he was told and left the two women and went into the bathroom. He spent longer than usual showering and washing his hair before shaving. He wanted to give Diana time for whatever it was she needed Moira for. So he didn't leave the bathroom for over twenty minutes. He opened the door and took one step into the bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks and stared open mouthed at the spectacle before him.

Diana was standing facing him. She was dressed in an black old style bustier that was square shaped but tapered dramatically around her curvy hips. There were six thick straps running from the bustier and he saw that Moira was on her knees at Diana`s side and attaching smoky grey stockings to the straps and straightening them on Diana`s shapely legs. Harry just watched open mouthed as Moira ran her hands up and down the complete length of Diana`s legs to ensure they hugged the legs and there were no creases. Every time Moira reached the top of one of the legs her fingers brushed lightly over Diana`s shaved mound and Diana shuddered. Only when he saw her tremble did Harry register that Diana wasn`t wearing any panties. The bustier was also short with only half cups and Diana`s fabulous breasts just rested in the cups and her erect nipples were visible and standing out hard and proud from her firm mounds.

Diana saw him for the first time as she had been concentrating on Moira`s attention to her legs and the spider like touches she had been applying to her sex. Harry could see her arousal as a blush had spread from her naked breasts and up her throat to her face. She smiled shyly when she saw him and quietly said, "You like baby? Moira had to help me get into it! Oh my God, I see that you do!"

Harry had forgotten for a minute that he was naked and it was only her last words and the fact that her eyes dipped to his crotch and took in his impressive erection that he realised. Moira also cast her eyes in his direction with her stare focused below his waist. He managed to stammer, "Y-y-y-eees babe, you look................absolutely fantastic!" and he rushed to the suitcase and snatched some boxers and a polo shirt before pulling them on to hide his arousal, from Moira at least. It was a struggle to get his tented boxers into his jeans but he managed the feat even if it was somewhat painful.

Moira rose from her knees and stood next to Diana and said, "Perfect!"

Harry just stood and stared as the girls conversed.

Diana. "Thank you Moira. I couldn`t have done it without you."

Moira: "No problem. I enjoyed myself."

Diana: "I would like some black heels now as I think they would really complete the look, but I forgot them in London!"

Moira: "What size are you?"

Diana: "Eight!"

Moira: "Wait one minute!"

Harry watched Moira skip from the room and return one minute later.

Moira: "Try these." And she handed a pair of black high heels with a huge stiletto heel that must have been five inches. "They are Gail's, but she will not mind!"

Diana: "Thanks they look great!" and she stepped into the shoes. The angle created by the high heels caused both her breasts and her buttocks to be pushed out, much to Harry`s approval.

Moira: "You look fabulous!"

Diana: "I think I might need your help to get out of this after dinner?"

Moira: "No problem. When you retire I will come and give you a hand!"

Diana: "Harry, there is just one small thing that I would like Moira to help with before I go downstairs. Be a Darling and go to the bar and order me a wine and I will be there in five minutes."

Harry was a bit disgruntled at his dismissal but considering the erotic efforts his wife was making on his behalf he did as she asked and as he closed their door he heard the two women giggling conspiratorially. Entering the bar he saw that only Sandy and Dave were there and he answered their quizzical looks, "Diana will be down in a minute. She is just talking to Moira." The minute became nearly fifteen before Diana came into the bar and she was arm in arm with Moira. Jim and Mary had arrived five minutes after Harry and they were all making small talk and picking at the snacks on the bar.

Harry looked at his wife with a mixture of love and downright desire. She was dressed in a black short dress that was about six inches above the knee and gave a wonderful view of her smoky grey nylon clad legs. The five inch heels pushed her breasts out much more than normal. Her hair was styled perfectly and she had used much more makeup than Harry was used to seeing. Thick pale grey eyeshadow made her brown eyes appear even browner, if that was even possible, and a deep red lipstick that had been liberally applied accentuating her full lips. The knowledge of what lay beneath the dress just heightened Harry`s arousal as he gazed at her. It wasn`t just Harry that had been captivated by the beauty that had made such an impressive entrance. All the other couples let out various oohs, and aaahs and wows and that made him very proud in a silly way.

Harry handed Diana her drink and they went to sit with the others. Harry noticed it took Diana a few seconds to find a comfortable position. He guessed that the tight bustier did not allow for much movement. Diana eventually found her position and crossed one leg over the other causing the dress to ride up and giving them all the merest glimpse of stocking top. Diana grinned as she noticed all five pair of eyes drop to where the hem of her dress barely covered her thighs.