Prize Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation moved on from Diana`s spectacular entrance, and within minutes they were all laughing and joking together and the drinks kept flowing courtesy of Gail. Moira entered and told them that dinner was ready. Harry and Diana followed Moira into the dining room along with the others. The meal was again delicious with a prawn salad to start and then a choice of chicken or seafood pasta and the usual suspects had the dessert of a chocolate cake that must have had one billion calories. All was washed down with red and white wine and by the end of the meal the seven of them were happily merry and satiated.

Harry had noticed Diana squirming about during the meal and was starting to feel sorry for her, especially as she had dressed so sexily for him, and it was obviously causing her some discomfort. As the wine was finished and their customary liquor had been drunk Harry whispered in her ear, "Bedtime?" He was sure that she would agree so was slightly peeved when she shook her head and accepted another glass of wine from Gail. That must have been her tenth glass Harry noted. She never usually drank this much, but when she did, he knew that she became frisky as hell and even her freaky side took over so he was quite prepared to let her drink as much as she wanted as it was always to his benefit. They stayed another ten minutes before Mary and Jim excused themselves and went to their rooms and they were quickly followed by Dave and Sandy, leaving Harry and Diana alone with Moira. Gail had already cleaned up except for the three glasses in front of them. Both Diana and Harry thanked Moira for the wonderful evening and the delicious food.

Moira stood and said, "Shall we go up as well? Do you still need some assistance Diana?"

Diana just nodded and stood up a little unsteadily. Harry wasn`t sure if it was the wine or the unusually high heels, but he put his arm around her protectively as they left the bar and went slowly up the stairs. Moira was at the front and opened their bedroom door and held it open as Harry and Diana entered, before closing it behind her.

Diana turned in Harry`s arms and kissed him passionately and pushed her tongue hard into his mouth seeking his. Harry responded automatically and they stood for a minute holding each other with their lips locked. Moira came towards them and wrapped them both in her arms keeping them in place and she planted small kisses on both Diana and Harry`s cheeks.

As their kiss broke Diana subtly pushed Harry towards the bed. Moira was more firm and put one hand on Harry`s chest and pushed him hard enough that he fell backwards onto the four poster. Moira was on him in seconds. Loosening his belt before pulling his trousers and boxers down to his ankles. She removed his shoes and then completed his disrobing by tugging the boxers and trousers off and dumping them on the floor. Moira indicated that Harry should remove his polo and he complied without a word. He was now completely naked and he scooted back onto the bed and rested his head on a pillow and watched the two women expectantly.

Moira positioned Diana so that she was standing facing him at the end of the bed. Moira unclipped her own dress and let it fall to the floor. Harry`s cock sprang to attention as he saw that she had been totally nude underneath except for thigh high black stockings and her trademark heels. His eyes absorbed the vision of naked beauty standing next to his clothed wife. Moira tantalizingly lowered the zip at the back of Diana`s dress before pulling it off her shoulders and slowly down to the floor. Moira sank lower in unison with the dress until she was kneeling behind Diana and she held the dress steady as Diana stepped out of it and stood in just her bustier, stockings and the heels that she had borrowed from Gail. Harry ran his gaze over her luscious body and saw that she had added black silk panties since he had left them earlier. His cock felt like it was full of cement, it was that hard and heavy. Moira rose from her knees slowly and trailed her hands lightly up Diana`s stockinged legs as she went. Harry saw Diana shiver at her touch.

Harry thought he couldn`t take much more of this exhibition and was bound to come soon and spoil everything, but he couldn`t tear his eyes away. Moira was now standing behind Diana and her hand came round to gently hold Diana`s breasts that were still resting on the half cup of the bustier. Harry watched her trail her fingers all over his wife's breasts. The movements were slow and she was hardly touching Diana, but it must have felt like a million spiders teasing her breasts as Diana started to moan under her breath. The moans were replaced by a long, "Aaaaaaah!" as Moira pinched both erect nipples hard. Moira`s left hand still pinched Diana`s left nipple as she pushed her hand down Diana`s body and under the waistband of her panties which brought a longer, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," from Diana as Moira`s hand started to move inside the black silk. Harry wished he could see what was happening more than anything else in the World, but sometimes it was more erotic just to imagine. He couldn`t resist any longer and started to masturbate.

When Moira saw this she gently eased Diana forward until her thighs hit the end of the bed. Moira then pushed her hard in the middle of the back so that Diana fell forward and her breasts dangled loose, her head was positioned nearly above Harry`s dick. Diana did not immediately take him in her mouth and Moira surprised them both by slapping Diana hard on her right buttock. Diana winced, but must have got the implied message as she leaned forward and sucked Harry into her mouth. He was so turned on by what he witnessed that he came almost immediately, filling Diana`s mouth with hot, creamy come. He was still jerking from his orgasm as he felt Diana being pulled from him and into Moira`s arms. Diana turned so that she was facing Moira, who then kissed her deeply and her tongue sought to share Harry`s come in Diana`s mouth.

Harry had recovered enough by now to watch more and just couldn`t imagine what would happen next, but he knew that his dick was already starting to harden again. Moira spun Diana again so that she was facing Harry on the bed. The Scottish woman was moving her around like a puppet and Harry could see that Diana was really enjoying the other woman manipulating her as her nipples were rock hard and a rosy glow spread all over her breasts, throat and face.

Diana whimpered at every featherlike touch from Moira the puppeteer, who had now pushed her hand once more inside Diana`s panties. Harry watched as Moira removed her hand when Diana started to pant more urgently as her climax had been approaching. Moira hooked a thumb on each side of the panties before lowering herself down to her knees and pulling the panties down as she went. Harry watched as first Diana`s smooth mound was revealed and then seconds later the puffy red and glistening lips of her labia came into view and still the panties were dragged lower and lower until they reached her ankles. Moira whispered something in Diana`s ear that Harry couldn`t hear but he guessed what she must have said as Diana stepped out of the panties, turned so she had his back to him, spread her legs wide and bent double to give him the most perfect view of her dripping pussy and her arse. Harry took a double take as he was wrong. He couldn`t see her arse as it was covered by a silver circle with a small sapphire in the middle. It took him a few seconds before he realised that Diana had the butt plug from the nightstand buried in her rear end.

Moira adjusted her position and pushed her groin towards Diana`s face. Harry couldn't focus on anything except his wife's pussy, the base of the butt plug and Moira`s gorgeous tits, but he could hear distinct slurping and sucking noises and Diana`s head moving up and down, which left him in little doubt what was happening hidden from his view. He was now rock hard once more and his hand strayed down to grab his shaft as he continued to watch the two women.

Moira tapped Diana on the shoulder and took her hand as she rose before guiding her to the bed. Diana was like putty in her hands as Moira lay on the bed and moved Diana around with gentle pushes and pulls until they were in the perfect sixty nine position. Diana`s head was now level with Harry`s and he watched with fascination as she went to work licking and sucking at Moira`s pussy. He could hear the sounds coming from the other end of the bed as Moira was doing the same to Diana. Harry moved for a better view. Moira had the most beautiful pussy and it had a small landing strip of reddish brown hair that guided your eyes to the lips that were being licked and sucked so well by his wife. Her clit was large and protruding from the sheath and Harry gave a small gasp as Diana sucked it into her mouth and exerted more and more suction until Moira mewled quietly from between Diana`s thighs. Diana stopped using her mouth on Moira although she was still pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy. She looked at Harry and her eyes were dreamy and drugged with lust, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me in my arse. I`m ready. Just shove your lovely cock in my back passage, but.....please go slowly!"

Harry did not need a second invitation. He nearly jumped from the bed, grabbed the lube from the nightstand and went to stand behind Diana at the end of the bed. Briefly he looked down and saw Moira dip her tongue into Diana`s gash before biting her clit and bringing a large moan and orgasm from Diana. His wife was now moaning consistently as Moira continued to nibble hard on her clit having found the secret in getting Diana off. More smaller orgasms followed the initial larger one as Moira gave Diana`s slit and clit a thorough work out.

Harry could not wait any longer. He poured a huge dollop of lube into his right hand before smearing it all over the tip and shaft of his engorged prick. He took hold of the butt plug and tried to pull it out. He was surprised that he really had to pull, as the anal muscles tried to hold in place, before it came out with a large pop and he took a minute to admire the gaping hole that it had left. He knelt on the bed with one knee either side of Moira`s head and using his right hand he positioned the tip at the entrance to Diana`s rear end. The Butt Plug had done its job and the tip was easy to push in. As he used his hand to feed in more of his length he experienced some resistance as the sphincter muscles tried to prevent his entry. Luckily he was harder than he had ever been in his life. Using his hand to guide him, he made little stabs with his dick, going a little deeper each time until he saw his purple, bulbous head disappear from sight. He felt Diana adjust her position and then she pushed back against him and another inch was buried inside her. Again a pause before she pushed again and now he was nearly completely engulfed in her rectum. Not waiting for Diana this time he pushed hard with his hips and his pubic hair rested against her buttocks. Diana let out a small screech but did not tell him to stop.

Harry was kneeling there with his cock buried in his wife's arse and he didn`t know what his next move should be. He was galvanised into action as he felt Moira suck hard on one of his balls before returning her attention to Diana`s clit and being rewarded with another moan of pleasure from the anally impaled girl. Harry began to pull out and was intrigued as he saw Diana`s anus also being pulled out. He pulled back about one inch before pushing himself in fully. Next time he pulled back two inches and then three followed by four inches. The next stroke he pulled back until just the head was left inside of Diana before pushing himself into the hilt. He did this over and over and gradually increasing the tempo until he was pumping hard into his wife's bottom. His orgasm only a few minutes before made sure that he wouldn`t come to soon, but the tightness of the tunnel and the constriction from the anal muscles plus the pure naughtiness of what he was doing soon had him breathing heavily and rushing towards his climax. Diana appeared to be enjoying the act as much as him as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. He had never been able to give her multiple orgasm`s before so this made him immensely happy. Diana orgasmed again and her muscles squeezed him hard and this was the catalyst for him to shoot four big loads of spunk deep within her bowels and Diana came for the umpteenth time that evening.

Harry was exhausted and gingerly removed his dick from Diana`s arse and sat back on his haunches. In his excitement he had nearly forgotten that Moira was there until he felt her lips wrap around his flaccid dick and her tongue begin to lick up his and Diana´s juices. He stepped off the bed which pulled his cock out of Moira`s mouth, and then watched awe struck as his sperm leaked from Diana`s puckered hole, dribbled down her arse crack and dripped into Moira`s waiting mouth. Moira swallowed all before craning her neck up enabling her to run her tongue over Diana`s arsehole, which elicited the next, and probably largest, orgasm from his wife.

Moira once again took control of her marionette Diana. She pushed her off of her before spinning round so that they could kiss. Harry watched as Diana and Moira locked lips for what seemed hours but was in fact only a few minutes. Diana was puffing and gasping trying to force oxygen into her lungs. After shocks from the multiple orgasms that she had experienced caused her whole body to tremble and shiver and she rolled over onto her tummy, exhausted it seemed. Moira was not finished yet, and rolled over, opened the nightstand and then rolled back towards Diana with the purple seven inch vibrator. Trailing one hand gently through Diana`s sweat streaked hair Moira opened her legs and ran the vibrator up the entire length of her snatch with the other hand. Harry had the perfect view from where he was seated at the foot of the bed.

Moira paused and set the vibrator going and a soft humming filled the room. One hand went back to stroking Diana`s hair as the other one positioned the vibrator at the entrance to her vagina before she eased the tip into herself. Harry was glued to the sight of Moira shoving more and more of the seven inch purple sex toy into her delicious gash that Harry could see was dripping with her juices. Harry had the feeling that he was being hypnotised by the swiftly moving purple plastic. He had a brief flashback of Kaa the snake in the Jungle Book movie when he was singing, "Trust in me," as his eyes made circles. Harry was transfixed and was only dragged from his stupor as Moira mouthed to him, "Fuck me!"

He looked down and saw that his erection had returned. How, he wasn`t sure, but he definitely wasn`t complaining. He crawled up Moira`s body, loving the feel of the nylon of her stockings rubbing on his body as he went. He reached up and kissed her and felt her hand grab his shaft and position the tip of his penis at the entrance to her love tunnel. Using just his hips he felt himself glide into her easily as she was wetter than a day at the seaside. He adjusted his body until he was comfortable before sliding in and out of the woman he had lusted over from first sight. He was soon pumping her with haste. His orgasm a long way off as he had already come twice in a short period of time. He sensed movement from Diana and saw that she had moved to suck on one of Moira`s nipples whilst pinching the other hard between her thumb and forefinger. She swapped from one nipple to the other as Harry continued to thrust and thrust into Moira. Moira`s legs wrapped themselves around his buttocks and the feeling of the soft, silky nylon just increased his delight. Moira was writhing about on the bed by now as she was being pleasured by both Diana and Harry. Harry was banging into her faster and faster until she suddenly went stiff and her nails raked eight lines the length of Harry`s back and she screamed her orgasm to the heavens. As she climaxed her cunt muscles contracted around Harry`s cock and induced the inevitable as he ejaculated four or five times inside of Moira before laying on her panting and gasping for breath. He lay there for several minutes before he felt Diana move between his legs. Her tongue ran over his balls and that sensitive piece of skin between his arsehole and scrotum. Harry couldn`t believe it as he felt rather than saw Diana burrow further and he felt her tongue probing the point where is dick was joined to Moira`s pussy. Harry felt this action start to tickle and he was nearly laughing as he fell off to one side and his cock sprang free from the warmth of Moira`s vagina only to be swallowed into Diana`s mouth in seconds. His wife sucked and cleaned every last morsel of his and Moira`s juices from his dick. Diana then pushed her head between Moira`s thighs and lapped up the come leaking from the Scottish woman's gash, until she was satisfied that not a drop had been wasted. Harry knew that if he lived to be a thousand he would never, ever, have another night as good as this. It was sometime later as they lay in a sexually satisfied coma that Harry heard Moira creep from the bed and grab her dress and heels from the floor before exiting quietly.