Prize Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time they went out into the garden and Moira positioned them in various poses and did group shots and singles. The last one entailed Diana sitting on a table with Mary and Sandy on both sides and they were resting their hands at the juncture of stocking top and pale skin. At last Moira announced that they were finished and Harry looked at his watch to see that nearly three hours had passed. He was thankful that it was over as he was getting seriously bored.

Harry looked over at where the three women were posed and he was surprised to see that they hadn`t moved. When he saw why, his amazement grew. Both Sandy and Mary had let their hands move up Diana`s legs and were now stroking her pussy lips in unison. Diana was leaning back on the table with her eyes closed and her head thrown back. Harry was the only spectator as Moira and Gail had gone in to start the lunch preparations and Jim and Dave had departed about thirty minutes ago for the beach.

Harry was partially hidden by the boxes on the patio as he sat on his seat and watched as Sandy and Mary became more adventurous. Sandy was now sliding two fingers in and out of Diana`s snatch and Mary had stood up and was suckling Diana`s breasts one at a time. He was a bit disappointed as Diana pushed the other two girls away, but this was soon dispelled as Diana got off the table and lay on the lush green grass. Sandy was soon positioned between her legs and was apparently licking and sucking Diana's pussy in earnest. Diana was now writhing under Sandy`s ministrations and Harry held his breath as he saw Mary lowering her lingerie clad body onto Diana`s face. Although he couldn`t see exactly what was happening the reaction of Mary left him in no doubt that his wife was tonguing her.

Harry was in a trance as he watched this lesbian threesome and he was also as hard as hell knowing that his wife was part of it. The women swapped positions over and over but always there was one of them on their back, another pushing their pussy into that one's face while the third one licked at her pussy.

Harry was so turned on he released his straining erection from his shorts and was masturbating furiously as he gazed at the three woman about twenty yards away. He was concentrating so hard on the action and the sensations his right hand were producing he didn't hear Gail approach and only noticed her presence when she replaced his hand with hers on his cock. He jumped as she startled him and then sucked in a deep lungful of air as she gracefully slipped to her knees and licked the drops of pre-come that had gathered on his tip.

She used her tongue on him and Harry had to admit that this was the best blow job that he had received this week, and probably in his whole life. Gina appeared to be worshipping his cock and not just sucking it. She varied from sucking to licking to nibbling his straining dick. Harry was breathing quicker and quicker. He still had his gaze on the three women in front of him and was getting closer and closer to the climax that he was desperately trying to delay. He lost the battle when Gail raised herself slightly and then pushed down and swallowed his entire manhood and Harry felt the last inch bury itself in her throat. He grunted and grunted as he ejaculated five large dollops of his spunk in her throat and then her mouth as she started to withdraw. Gail did the whole porn movie thing and opened her mouth to reveal his white deposit to him before swallowing theatrically, rising, and going back into the bar. She had not said one word throughout the whole time she had been with him. Harry looked over to his wife, Mary and Sandy who were now just sitting on the grass and chatting and giggling.

Harry adjusted his penis back into the swim shorts and walked over to the trio. Diana jumped up and kissed him and he could taste and smell the musky sweet juices of the other two women as her tongue met his. "Have fun?" He asked, before taking Diana`s hand and they walked back towards the hotel for their lunch. When they were out of earshot of the others and just about to the bar door Harry whispered, "You have been very, very naughty this morning!"

Harry heard Diana take a deep intake of breath at his remark and her eyes fell to the floor and he couldn`t believe his ears as she gasped, "Yes Master. I know. I was so bad. I am so sorry Master and I know that you have to punish me but I enjoyed it so much I couldn`t stop myself. Whatever you decide to do I will accept your decision!"

Harry felt himself harden inside the loose bathing shorts. How was that possible he mused? It was less than ten minutes ago that he was shooting his load deliciously into Gail`s proficient mouth. Once again he decided to go along with the domination role play his wife was obviously enjoying as much as himself. Trying not to laugh he put on his best stern Master voice, "Go to our room. Prepare yourself. I will be there soon and I warn you that my verdict will be severe so brace yourself!"

Harry could have sworn that Diana was grinning in delight as she dropped his hand and virtually skipped through the bar and up the staircase to their room to wait for him. Harry was trying to think of a way to spend ten or fifteen minutes to ensure that Diana got the best experience as she waited for her Master, dreading the punishment he would administer. He was saved by Jim handing him a cold bottle of beer as he entered the bar and with a grin he said, "Here mate have a beer. Where was Diana off to at such a rate? She looked as happy as Larry as she ran out of here."

Harry was unsure how to answer and just answered non-committedly, "I think she enjoyed the photo shoot with the other girls!" and luckily Jim didn't press it any further. They clinked the bottles of beer together and Jim told him about his day on the beach with Dave and the rare birds they had seen and once more they had had a brief sighting of the dolphin.

Looking at his watch Harry noticed that over ten minutes had passed since he had sent Diana to their room. He drained the last few drops of the beer and placed the empty bottle on the bar before excusing himself and slowly walking up the stairs. His mind was a turmoil of emotions. This new Diana was without doubt unbelievably exciting for him, but he was still unsure how far he wanted it all to go. He had been in a permanent state of arousal since they had arrived on the island and it appeared that Diana had as well. She seemed to have shed any semblance of reluctance to any sexual practice and was opening herself up to him with her hidden desires and fantasies. He stopped outside their door to collect his thoughts and just as he pushed the door open he came to the decision to play this out to the end. Whatever happened for the rest of the week he didn`t much care. The past couple of days had already exceeded his wildest dreams. Diana was a willing participant, so who was he to deny her, or indeed himself, before they went back to London and normality.

Harry pushed the door open and found Diana in the middle of the room. She had moved the hard backed wooden chair from the vanity and was now bent over the back. Her hands grasped the arm rests and Harry saw that her knuckles were white with the strength of her grip. Harry was nearly laughing at the strangeness of this whole scenario, but he was acutely aware of his arousal as his thin shorts were tented dramatically. He spoke then, and tried to keep his voice stern.

Harry: "Diana I saw you with those other women."

Diana: "Yes Master. Sorry Master."

Harry "Describe to me your actions. In detail and leaving nothing out or it will be the worse for you!"

Harry watched as Diana swallowed twice and then in a timid voice she started.

Diana: "First Sandy and Mary ran their fingers over my slit. I was so wet. Sandy pushed two fingers into my pussy. I felt her curl them inside me as she searched for my G-spot. By now Mary was sucking my nipples and licking them. Then she bit them gently just as Sandy`s fingers found their target. I came so hard Master it was wonderful. Then I lay on the grass and Sandy started to lick me and she still had the fingers waggling about inside me. Mary sat on my face and I licked her pussy and sucked her clit until she came. We came together as Sandy clamped her teeth on my clit and sucked it hard at the same time. We swapped positions many times and I licked Sandy and Sandy licked Mary and Mary licked me. I must have come ten times. The biggest orgasm was when Mary sucked my nipple and fingered my pussy and Sandy sucked the other nipple. I was getting so close and when Sandy pushed her finger up my arse I just came and came."

Harry was panting himself now as his wife described her sex acts with two other women. All traces of humour had now departed and he was fully immersed in the role play. That is when he noticed that Diana had laid the belt from his dress trousers on the bed. It was black leather and about one inch thick. Harry heard Diana mewl in anticipation as he picked it up and her breathing increased.

Harry: "Ten orgasms that were not sanctioned by me?"

Diana almost breathless, "Yes Master. Sorry Master. I am such a bad girl!"

Harry: "Yes you were. You know what I must do even though it hurts me to do it?"

Diana: "Yes Master. I am sorry to cause you this pain!"

Harry: "Ten orgasms means ten whacks with the belt!"

Harry could see Diana shaking. Was it fear or anticipation? He couldn't tell and if he was honest with himself he was past caring, as he knew that he would deliver the flogging, and he also knew he would enjoy it. He raised the belt and brought it down on his wife`s buttocks with a loud thwack. The loudness surprised him and he nearly stopped until he heard Diana mumble, "One Master!"

He brought the belt down nine more times. Diana did not cry out once but moaned throughout and those moans grew in intensity until the tenth blow landed and Harry was nearly certain that she had orgasmed just from the chastisement. Harry was blowing hard himself now just from the physical exertion, but his dick was painfully imprisoned in his shorts. He pulled them down and his erection bobbed around in front of him. He thought it unusual that Diana had not moved from her position bent over the chair and then he realised why, as she lewdly reached two hands behind her and pulled her arse cheeks apart and spread her legs to give him the greatest view of her puffy pussy lips and the viscous liquids running down her inner thighs.

Wasting no time, Harry was behind her and using his hand to guide himself into her sodden tunnel. Diana had to adjust her feet to achieve the correct height for them both and then Harry pumped into her with aggression, and every time he buried himself to the hilt his pubic hair scratched the welts on her arse. Diana was screaming out her second climax as he felt his balls shrink and stiffen and he slammed himself into her so roughly that she shrieked again as he shot load after load of his spunk as deep as possible inside of her. Their love making had been wild and more like rutting than a thing of romance, but they fell onto the bed in each other's arms and Harry held her tight as he stroked her hair. He just managed to whisper, "That was so fucking hot baby!" And Diana leaned up and kissed him passionately and Harry could see that she was smiling broadly, in a way that he had not often seen before. One of total and utter satisfaction.

Harry went to the bathroom and searched through Diana`s things laid out on the counter. Finding some body cream he returned to the bed and gently turned Diana over before spending ten minutes rubbing the cream gingerly into her battered cheeks. He felt guilty as he surveyed the ten angry, red welts. However, this lessened dramatically as he heard the moans and groans of pleasure coming from his wife as he rubbed the cream on her arse. At one point he thought she would come again as she ground her pussy into the sheets under his touch. Once he was finished they had a quick shower together before heading down to lunch.

They were late arriving for lunch and the other two couples were nearly finished eating as they walked into the dining room. Harry saw the knowing smiles from the four people seated around the big table but he also noticed that his embarrassment from such things was now virtually non-existent. He and Diana ate ravenously as the chatter swirled around them. Sandy asked them all what they had planned for the afternoon. Mary and Jim said they were going for a nap, whilst making air quotes with their fingers, when they said nap. This brought grins from the others. Dave and Sandy informed them of their plans to go for a walk around the island as they had enjoyed the last one and were hoping to get a glimpse of the dolphin. Harry looked at Diana and she told them that she fancied a lazy afternoon on the beach.

Not long after, Mary and Jim disappeared upstairs hand in hand and giggling like honeymooners. Sandy and Dave grabbed a couple of bottles of water from the table and they left for their walk. Harry drained his glass of orange juice and he and Diana left for the small beach. Gina had provided fresh towels and bottles of water so they walked, holding hands, down the gravel path, descended the steps and spread the towels out on the warm sand.

Harry watched as Diana stripped off. She was not wearing her bikini and was naked as she lay on her tummy on the towel showing off the red stripes on her bum like a badge of honour. Harry decided to go nude as well in solidarity with his wife. The sun felt good on his body and he dozed off. He woke with a start as he felt Diana move beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Diana walking down to the water. His guilt briefly returned as he watched her wade in and wince as the salt water came in contact with the marks of the flogging she had received earlier, and she paused for a second before continuing deeper until the water was at her neck. She turned, and seeing he was awake and looking at her she waved to him to come and join her.

He jumped up and ran hastily into the water. It was freezing and he felt his balls contract and his penis shrink as the cold water hit his genitals. The water felt great after laying in the hot sun and he dived in and swam in lazy strokes towards Diana who was bobbing up and down in the water. As he reached her she threw her arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss. Breaking the kiss they started to talk as the cool water played on their naked bodies.

Harry: "Are you OK? Your bum must really hurt. I saw the marks the belt left!"

Diana: "It is a bit stiff but apart from that I feel fantastic. My God, I cannot believe how wet I got and when I climaxed just from the feeling of being completely dominated by you. Well, it was so intense I felt that every nerve in my body was humming."

Harry: "I am really seeing a different side to the Diana I knew, but having said that I am loving every minute."

Diana: "Me too. It`s like this island released a dam in my sexuality, and here I feel free to experiment and explore every one of my fantasies which is a refreshing feeling."

Harry: "Why didn`t you ever tell me about all these things. You know I would have done anything to make you happy. I didn`t know you were unhappy with our sex life!"

Diana: "Oh baby, I`m not. Our sex life was, and is fantastic. It`s just fantasies, that I feel I can explore here. These are people we will probably never see again after this week and that gives me the freedom to express myself and experiment. It`s like the whole submissive thing. I love it and it makes me so horny, but I don`t want to do it every day. I love it when we make slow, passion filled love and you are soft and caring. However, I also enjoy it when you just take me and use me like your sex slave."

Harry: "How will I know which Diana I am dealing with?"

Diana: "If you hear me use the word naughty in a sexual context then I want to be ravished and you to become my Master for the night. Otherwise, I just want plain old loveable sex with my fantastic husband. Having said that, we can definitely add a bit of anal to our repertoire as I really enjoyed that the other night."

Harry "And the sex with women? What about that? You never even watched lesbian pornos or two women and one man movies, but here you are doing all of that and seem to be having the time of your life!"

Diana: "Mary and Sandy sort of got me interested in exploring that. When we did it with Moira I found that it was great and I enjoyed it more than I thought was possible. I am not turning into a dyke though. I can tell you now, that nothing is as good as your hard dick in my mouth and pussy. Plus, you can add my arse to that now!"

They were both laughing and hugging now and Harry was happy that Diana had explained everything to him in a way that he could make sense of. He kissed her and pushed his tongue between her lips and was ecstatic to feel her respond. He felt her hand slide down his body and cup his shrunken balls and cock. He was a bit upset when Diana laughed as she struggled to locate his manhood, but soon brightened up when she whispered in his ear, "Let`s get out now as I think your little friend could do with me warming him up!"

They swum lazily back to shore and welcomed the hot sun on their bodies as they left the cold sea. They fell down on their towels and let the cool breeze and warm sun dry their bodies. After a few minutes he felt Diana start to run her finger nails over his diminished cock. Her touch was so light it felt like she was stroking him with a feather. Harry felt himself start to respond and silently thanked God that the effects of the cold Irish Sea were not permanent. He hardened quickly as Diana continued to tease him with just her finger nails. Once he was fully erect he felt Diana move and straddle him. Her hand now gripped his shaft and guided him to her entrance before sliding down slowly to engulf him completely. She didn't ride him, but just rocked back and forth grinding their pubic bones together.

Diana continued like this for what seemed like hours but was probably only ten minutes. Harry thought that it felt so good to make love to his wife in such a normal way rather than all the kinky stuff they had done in the last days. Gradually Diana increased the speed of their coupling and Harry felt her slide a hand between them and start to stimulate her clit. Harry was playing gently with her breasts at this point, but sensing that she was close, he now pinched and twisted them hard. They were still rock hard from the water, and the subsequent sex, and as he exerted more pressure Diana let out a soft "Aaaargh!" And increased her hand movements between her legs. She was fast approaching her climax and Harry wanted them to come simultaneously so started to powerfully thrust upwards. She was moaning loudly now and he knew that she was nearly there. He felt his balls stiffen and he sensed his own impending orgasm. As she came, her vaginal muscles contracted and exerted intense pressure on his dick. She screamed her orgasm to the blue skies above and Harry exploded deep within her and must have coated the walls of her womb, such was the ferocity of his ejaculation.

Diana fell off of him and they lay panting on the towels, and Diana continued to shiver as aftershocks from her orgasm rippled through her body. Harry pulled her into his arms and hugged her to his chest and they lay like this, not speaking, until they both slipped into a relaxed sleep as the rays of the sun caressed their entwined bodies.

Waking both at the same time they noticed that the position of the sun meant they had slept for quite a long time and the chill in the air was spreading goose bumps across their bodies. They hastily threw on their meagre clothing and walked back to the hotel. Arriving in the bar they saw the clock read twenty past six. The two other couples were already there and enjoying the customary pre-dinner drinks. Harry and Diana passed through the bar and went up to their room with just a short greeting to the other four and telling them they would be back soon.