Prize Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They still felt chilled after their afternoon nap so they quickly shed their clothes and entered the shower stall and switched the water temperature to the highest they could stand. They stood in an embrace in the middle of the shower and let the warm water revive them and wash away the last vestiges of their post nap tiredness.

Once the shower had dispelled the late afternoon chill they washed themselves hastily and Harry stepped out of the shower. Diana remained a few minutes longer to wash her hair and make sure the last traces of their afternoon lovemaking were cleaned from her pussy. By the time she has left the shower and switched on the hair dryer to style her hair Harry was already on the bed and watching the Spiderman movie he had started the other day. The movie credits had just started to run up the screen when the hairdryer stopped and Diana came out of the bathroom and sat at the vanity to fix her makeup. She told Harry that she still needed a few minutes and that he should go to the bar and have a drink with the others and she would follow as quickly as possible.

Harry didn`t argue with her as the last time she had sent him away without her had resulted in one of the best sexual experiences of his life. He was already dressed, so he kissed her gently on the top of the head and made his way to the bar. On his arrival he could tell that they had all had more than a few drinks as the laughter was extra loud and the jokes risqué and full of innuendo. Gail provided Harry with a glass of wine and he sat down and was soon a willing participant in the natural good humour of the group.

Diana entered the bar about twenty minutes later. She was wearing a thin silk white blouse and her black bra was easily visible beneath. She had a black mini-skirt that was so short that when she sat down next to him Harry could clearly see the lacy tops of the black stockings she was wearing. On her feet were Gail`s five inch black heels. She had styled her hair and applied her makeup carefully and Harry thought she was the picture of perfection. He leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek so as to not mess up her makeup. Within seconds they were all involved in the ribald jokes and the laughter rose another notch.

As they were late arriving Harry and Diana had only been in the bar about thirty minutes when Moira came to say that dinner was ready. They followed her through and enjoyed another superb meal. The evening was a lot of fun as each regaled the others with stories of their afternoons. Mary and Jim had them in stitches as they described their nap or rather an afternoon that involved Jim sticking it in all three of Mary`s holes. Those were her words and not his. Every act was described in salacious detail and Harry thought they even embellished a few of the facts for the benefit of the audience.

Sandy told them about spotting the dolphin once more and that they were sure they had seen a puffin and a sea eagle. Of course she didn't want to be bested by Mary, so she then enthralled them with such a vivid explanation of how she had sucked Dave off as he sat on a rock near the sea that Harry could almost imagine he had been there.

Both the couples looked at Diana expectantly and Harry couldn`t believe it when she explained how he had punished her for her naughtiness. She even did a voice like a naughty school girl as she gave a blow by blow of the action. She actually used that expression in her recap of the afternoon's events. Then she went on to describe their afternoon lovemaking and Harry blushed crimson as Diana explained about the cold seas effect on his privates. Their loud laughter as she told this tale just deepened his embarrassment. When she finished there was a distinct hush. Harry knew it wasn`t because of the story of their lovemaking. It was because of her obvious glee in recounting her punishment at his hands. Diana seemed oblivious to the fact that she had actually shocked these people with whom they had already shared so many secrets that would normally stay behind closed doors.

Eventually the chatter started again as Gail cleared away the last plates and Moira brought the Sambuca's to signal that the day was nearly at an end. Diana went to use the toilet and when she returned she sat on Harry`s lap instead of her normal allotted place. Following her lead Sandy moved and sat on Dave and Mary copied her by slipping onto Jim`s lap. Sandy shouted, "Music please Gail!" and a few minutes later the room was filled with the sounds of Abba and "Dancing Queen." It wasn`t Harry`s taste in music but the older couples seemed to enjoy it and in minutes they were dancing around the room and "Strutting their stuff", much to everyone's amusement.

Harry felt Diana place a damp, silky piece of material in his hand. Looking down Harry saw that she had given him a pair of sheer black panties that she must have removed on her visit to the toilet. He raised them to his nose and inhaled her musky scent that had saturated the cotton gusset. She moved slightly and kissed him on the lips. His hand was resting on the black nylon of her thigh and as she had moved to kiss him the short skirt had ridden up so high he had a delicious view of her milky skin between the top of the thigh highs and her crotch.

Harry glanced at the two couples who were now dancing furiously to "The Winner takes it All" and had been joined by Moira and Gail who were smooching and sharing small kisses as they moved in time with the music. Harry felt Diana grab his hand and move it higher until he was under the skirt and could feel her unobstructed wetness due to the fact he was holding her panties in his other hand. Diana nibbled his ear lobe which he loved and she was whispering in his ear, "Finger me babe. Push your fingers in my soaking gash. I`m so close, if you just touch my clit I will explode. I want you to finger fuck me until I come in front of everybody. Fuck me baby. Fuck me with your fingers. Make me scream as I come!"

Harry could never refuse her and so he started to push two fingers in and out of her. She tightened her grip, her arms around his neck as she sat on his lap. She was so wet that Harry added a third finger and he used his thumb to rub her sensitive nub as he pumped the fingers into her sodden tunnel. She started to moan and her nails dug into the back of his neck. She stopped nibbling at his ear and he moved his hand quicker and exerted more pressure with his thumb. He was staring into her face as her eyes rolled back so he could only see the whites. Her thighs clamped hard on his hand that was busy between them and she screamed so loud that everybody in the room turned to look and see what had happened. The orgasm was intense and Harry stopped fingering his wife and was shocked as she stammered breathlessly, "M-m-more. Fing-er, fu-ck me ag-ain!" and her legs opened and his hand was released from the grip of her thighs. He pushed the three fingers back into her hole.

Harry was aware that everybody in the room was now watching the pair of them, but he couldn`t stop. Diana was thrusting herself onto his digits as they repeatedly penetrated her and his thumb was rubbing hard on her clit. He could feel how enlarged and warm it was and less than a minute after her first climax Harry felt Diana shudder and grip him with her thighs again. There was no scream this time as Diana bit him to stifle her cries. He was sure she must have broken the skin on his shoulder as she had bitten him with such ferocity. Harry held her tight as aftershock after aftershock wracked her body and she lay panting into his neck as her head rested on his shoulder and her arms held him in a death like grip. As she calmed she said loud enough for everybody to hear, "Now fuck me!"

Harry thought she meant for him to take her upstairs to bed, but instead she slipped from his lap. Pulled up the miniskirt and bent over the dining room table with her legs spread wide. Before they had come to the island Harry would have died of shame at this wanton display, but after their talk this afternoon his attitude had done a 360 degree turn. He undid his belt and pulled it from the loops that held it to the trousers. He folded it in half and sent it whistling through the air to connect with Diana`s buttocks leaving a bright red welt, and Diana came and came hard. The big oak table was moving as she bucked against it as she rode out the orgasm. His trousers and boxers were pulled down to his knees and his steel hard dick entered Diana in one easy thrust. He was so turned on by the entire scenario that after only ten or fifteen deep stroke he felt his seed leave his balls rise up the shaft and spurt deep within Diana. Diana came again and then lay completely exhausted on the table, her cheek pressed against the cool polished wood, her breasts crushed beneath her.

Harry pulled his dick out of her and watched as a trail of their combined juices slipped out of her gash and ran down her inner thigh before collecting in the lacy top of her thigh high stockings. He was sweating and heaving for breath, such was the energy he had committed to their fucking. The room was silent. Nobody moved or spoke. Then after a few minutes Moira started to clap, followed by Gail, and then one by one they all joined in and Diana and Harry received a standing ovation. Harry mock bowed to the audience but Diana could only manage a weak wave and a smile from her position prostrated over the dinner table.

Once the applause stopped, the silence remained until Moira said quietly, "Gail, please get Angus to polish the table completely before we have breakfast tomorrow!" That broke the ice and they went back to dancing as "Give me a man after midnight" issued from the speakers. Harry gathered Diana in his arms and adjusted her clothes before leading her upstairs to bed as the others waved goodbye whilst still gyrating to Abba.

On entering the room Harry helped Diana out of her clothes before pulling the covers over her nude body and within seconds he heard her softly snoring. She was exhausted. He climbed into bed next to her and stroked her hair as she slept, before he too succumbed, and was soon asleep.