Prize Island Pt. 07 - And Epilogue

Story Info
Day 7 and the journey home and what came next.
5k words
4.2
9.7k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Day 7 & Epilogue

Harry slowly came awake. He had a thumping headache from his over indulgence on the wine. He rubbed his hand over his gritty eyes and gazed down at Diana lying beside him. She had obviously rolled over, and away from him during the night and she lay now on her tummy. Her head was supported by her two arms and her right leg was crooked up and this pointed her heart shaped bum in his direction. She was totally naked and the six red stripes from Moira`s "six of the best" stood up angrily from her pale skin.

Harry reached over and ran his fingers lightly across each in turn until Diana moaned in her sleep and absentmindedly swatted his hand away with her own. He took a peek at his watch and saw they had only about thirty minutes until breakfast. Leaving Diana snoring gently in the bed he went to the bathroom. After a quick pee he spent several minutes in the shower and let the warm water wash away the excesses of the previous evening. When he was finished Diana had still not appeared so he dried off quickly and went to hurry her along.

As he entered Diana began to stir. Slowly at first, she began to stretch each of her limbs in turn, before rolling over onto her back. Her hair was a mess and was stuck to her cheeks and forehead. It had been warm the previous evening and her hair had stuck to her with her sweat. She scooted back on the bed whilst pushing her discarded pillow behind her as a back rest. Her eyes came open one at a time as she said huskily, "Morning baby, sleep well?"

Harry stood watching the sight of his wife returning to the World. A sight that never ceased to make him happy, and usually horny. He looked down and saw there was a lack of his normal response. He had become used to walking round with an almost permanent erection in the last few days, and so was a tad scared that he had damaged his manhood with all of the action it had got.

Diana followed his eyes with her own, that were no more than slits. "Oh baby, have we worn him out do you think?" she cooed as a wide smile spread across her face. "Can I do something to help?"

Harry praised a God he didn`t believe in as he felt himself stirring down below at her invitation.

Diana had her eyes wide open as she continued to purr seductively, "How about a little show for my Master on this last morning?"

Harry had no idea what she was suggesting but nodded anyway.

Diana pulled open the drawer to the night stand and removed the seven inch purple vibrator as Harry watched awe struck. Diana settled herself with her head on the pillow, raised her knees and spread her legs. Harry heard the buzzing start to fill the room as she activated the purple, plastic device. Slowly she teased her pussy lips. She ran the tip of the vibrator gingerly up and down her slit. She exerted a bit more pressure on every trip the vibrator made and this meant that it sunk deeper and deeper between her flaps.

Harry watched as the darker skin of her labia began to glisten as her actions caused her to create juices. She let the tip play on her clitoris for a good three minutes until it burst from its sheath hard, red and proud. Diana was very animated now. Her knees were swaying back and forth and her free hand was pinching one of her nipples aggressively.

Harry gasped as the vibrator was pushed hard into her love tunnel and Diana mewled loudly. Harry had always had fantasies about watching his wife pleasure herself in such a lewd and wanton way. His position, standing at the end of the bed with her legs splayed in front of him gave him a front seat view of something he had experienced a hundred times in his dreams. Those dreams always ended with his cock in her mouth, as she masturbated with a sex toy, and he seriously prayed that real life would imitate his dreams.

Diana was somewhere in a World of her own now. The movement of the toy had increased in velocity, the pressure she was exerting on her nipple looked increasingly more painful and her legs were quivering with the intensity of her self-stimulation. Harry could see she was close. He recognized all the tell-tale signs that he had seen many times during their lovemaking and he waited for her to explode in front of him. Then suddenly she just stopped. The eyes that had been squeezed shut, sprang open, the toy was held steady between her gash and her finger released her nipple. Harry watched as she ran her tongue over her dry lips before beckoning him to join her on the bed and then the same hand patted the bed sheet next to the pillow on which her head rested.

With the speed Harry moved in that instance he would have definitely won a gold medal for the three yard sprint in the Olympics, if they had such an event. Diana smiled up at him, and Harry fed his rock hard erection between the smiling lips. Diana`s eyes closed, her fingers returned to grip the other nipple this time, and Harry saw her arm moving as the vibrator resumed its journey in and out of his wife`s snatch. The best part for Harry was feeling her tongue start to circumvent his purple headed dick that rested just between her red lips.

Harry started to feel Diana shaking. He had stopped watching a few minutes ago as he screwed his eyes shut and tried to prolong his inevitable orgasm as it bubbled just below the surface. Harry was so close that when Diana climaxed with a loud, "Aaaaargh!" and released her lips hold on his dick, his member stood up straight and spat four large ropes of come over Diana`s blissful face as she let her orgasm send ripples through her body.

After a few seconds both Harry and Diana said, "Wow!" Almost at exactly the same time before dissolving into fits of laughter and cuddling playfully on the bed. Once their laughter had abated enough for them to be able to move, they hastily went to the bathroom still giggling to themselves. They quickly made themselves presentable and rushed to the dining room. They desperately didn`t want to miss breakfast as they knew they had a long trip ahead of them.

The others were nearly finished as they pushed through the door into the dining room. Harry immediately sensed that there was a kind of despondent atmosphere in the room and put it down to last day blues. Harry and Diana greeted the others and were met with grunts and nods. Gail brought their food and Harry and Diana demolished them in rapid quick time as they were both famished. Neither had eaten much of the buffet yesterday, so in reality had not eaten since four o`clock yesterday afternoon.

As Harry and Diana pushed their empty plates away Moira entered the room. All eyes turned to her expectantly as she spoke, "So, our time together is nearly over unfortunately. I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves as much as I have. Please feel free to leave your reviews on Trip Advisor, and if you ever want a return visit please contact me. Here are my business cards, so feel free to take one!" With that she placed six small cards with her details on the table. "The Captain will be here in an hour to take you back to the Mainland, so please bring your suitcases to the lobby in the next thirty minutes and Angus will take them to the boat. The staff will meet you in the lobby so that we can all say goodbye."

With that she turned on her heel and left the room. Harry was sure he could see her eyes moisten as she left. Harry and Diana took one of the small cards, and watched as the others did likewise. They returned to their rooms and Diana went about packing their suitcase.

Harry had to sit on it as she did up the zip as she had accumulated a lot of lingerie on their visit. Harry had surreptitiously packed the butt plug and the large vibrator from the nightstand when she was in the bathroom. They were better souvenirs than a towel or a fridge magnet. They looked around to make sure they hadn`t missed anything before they left the room. Harry had the suitcase and Diana the black leather heels that she needed to return to Gail. They walked down the stairs and could see Moira, Gail, Angus and Greg waiting for them.

Harry approached Greg and thanked him for his culinary efforts while Diana gave Gail her shoes back, or at least she tried to. Gail told her to keep them as a reminder of their time together and so Diana and Harry had another fight with the suitcase zip once the black heels were placed inside.

Dave and Sandy were the last to arrive and they had just entered the lobby as a large siren broke into the muted conversation, and signalled the arrival of the boat. At the sound of the siren Angus loaded all the bags on his trolley and left for the boat. The three couples then swapped passionate kisses with both Gail and Moira before sadly trailing out and following the path to the boat.

All six walked in silence and seemed engrossed in their own thoughts. Harry looked on Dave, Sandy, Mary and Jim as friends, even though they had only known each other a week. However, he couldn`t think of something to say at this moment to raise their spirits and lift the dark cloud that seemed to envelope them all.

When they reached the boat Angus had already stowed their bags and they all shook hands with him before he departed back to the hotel without saying a word. The Captain had a young girl with him who was about seventeen or eighteen. He introduced her as his niece Jane. Well that is what Harry thought he said. His Scottish brogue was really very difficult to understand.

They all climbed on board and the Captain steered them away from the island before handing over the wheel to Jane and coming to sit with them in the back of the boat. He had a flask of coffee with him and offered them paper cups and poured the thick black liquid into them. All sat and sipped at it and stared back at the island. Then the Captain spoke, "Did you all have a fucking good time then?"

Harry looked at the others as he thought he had misunderstood the man. However, when he saw their shocked faces at the coarseness of the question he knew he had understood correctly. The Captain seemed unfazed as he continued, "Well I hope you fucked a lot! That`s why the majority of people come to this island you know!"

Harry was staring at him open mouthed, but recovered enough to ask, "What do you mean?"

The Captain chuckled, showing all of the four teeth in his mouth and continued, "The Island is a sort of magic place. The first Laird in the fourteen hundreds built the first house here to house his women. Part of the taxes he imposed on every village under his control was to give up their prettiest girl to him. They were then sent to the island for his private pleasure, and sometimes his important friends. This practice was carried on by all subsequent Lairds until as late as the nineteen fifties. Every summer there was building work as they improved the house until it was as you see it now!"

He went silent for a minute or so and then said softly, "A lot of good men lost their lives bringing wood and stone for the building. The ships were not always as good as this one. If one of the girls got in the family way she was returned to the village and the Laird took the next one. Once the girls reached thirty they were automatically replaced by a newer version. The ones that were sent back received a pension from the Laird for the rest of their lives."

Harry was enthralled by this story, even if he didn`t believe a word of it and asked, "How many villages were, or are there?"

The Captain lit an old pipe before answering, "There are eight villages and they each gave one girl, so eight girls at any time on the island. The girls were watched over by a Supervisor. This woman was responsible for everything with the girls. She fed them, made sure they were clean and also taught them the arts of keeping the Laird and his guests happy. These women were always from the same family. Daughter followed mother, or niece followed Aunt. Moira the Manageress now is the latest decedent to take over the job that has been in her family for six hundred years. They were always called Moira for some reason"

"Tell us more," said Diana breathlessly. She was obviously enjoying the story.

The Captain put another match to his pipe and went on, "Well the Laird used to visit maybe three or four times a year and screw all the girls. The story goes that if he was displeased with any aspect of their appearance or performance the poor girl was taken to the great Hall and placed over a bench and flogged by Moira in front of the others and the Laird as a warning! Moira still keeps that bench in her room as a reminder of the old days"

Harry knew what bench the Captain was referring to as he had seen it in use. A deep sigh came from all six of them as they realised the similarities with what had occurred this past week.

The Captain was now nearly hidden behind a haze of black smoke as he prepared to finish his tale. The Mainland was large on the horizon as he spoke, "Well, another part of the story was that the women were left by themselves a lot of the time due to the Lairds infrequent visits. You have to remember these were all women in their sexual prime. So the story goes that they used to play with each other when he was away. They even made toys to use on each other by carving phalluses out of driftwood and then polishing them until they were smooth. The third or the fourth Laird heard about this and made them put on a show for him whenever he visited and this became a tradition. By the time we got to the seventh and eighth Laird the coupling now involved the Laird and two, three or even four women at a time."

Harry heard Mary gasp, "Oh my God!" and he wasn`t sure if she was shocked by the Captain`s story or turned on by it, so he waited for the Captain to go on.

Again a pause while his match ignited the smelly tobacco in his pipe, "Well the tenth Laird was a bit of a sadistic bastard, so his thing was to tell Moira that all the girls had been useless and he revelled in watching Moira whip their bare buttocks with a switch while another girl sucked him off. Now to cut a long story short. The myth around the island is that it is so soaked in erotic happenings that anybody who goes there immediately becomes as horny as hell and shags like a rabbit. Nothing is off the table if you know what I mean?"

The Captain cackled to himself as if remembering past events. "After the Laird was found out in the fifties and the practice was stopped under threat of jail, the house was left empty until these new outsiders from Glasgow bought it a few years back. When it was unused the local kids used to go for a big party once a year and it always ended in a huge fuck fest. I went a few times in my youth and you were always guaranteed a shag. Even an ugly man like myself got to screw the best looking women, but the moment we got back home they wouldn`t give you the time of day! So my dears, that`s the story of McKinnon Island and why you have probably had the best sex of your lives this past week."

Harry was dumbstruck by the story, but was startled out of his trance as the boat connected heavily with the jetty on the Mainland and brought a scolding for Jane from the Captain.

Harry grabbed their suitcase and thanked Jane and the Captain before walking up the jetty to where three black SUV`s were parked and Harry recognised Gerry, their driver from the journey from Glasgow. Gerry grabbed their suitcase in his meaty black hand and went to stow it in the car. The three couples shared a warm farewell with the men exchanging hugs and the women crying and kissing, before the men kissed the other ladies goodbye. They had already exchanged contact details at breakfast yesterday so there was nothing left to say or do and so Harry and Diana slid into the back seat of Gerry`s car. Within seconds they were on their way back to their lives in London.

They drove in silence for the first twenty minutes and then Diana instigated a conversation.

Diana: "What did you think of that story? Do you think there is any truth in it?"

Harry: "Sounded like a load of hocus pocus to me. However, it would answer a lot of the questions we had. Don`t you remember we were always asking why we were acting the way we were?"

Diana: "I know. I think it must have some elements of truth to it. Those poor girls were nothing more than whores and Moira`s descendants were the Madams."

Harry: "Well at least we know where she got her love of punishing people and dominating them. It is in her genes!"

Diana: "Do you think that now we have left the island we will think differently about each other and our sex life will seem boring and, what do people say, vanilla!"

Harry: "Only if we let it baby. I am sure we will have no problems. We love each other and that is always the main thing!"

Harry kissed her passionately and their tongues entwined. Harry didn`t feel the same spark as he had on the island and just hoped that it was just a bad feeling due to going back to their old lives and not something that would become permanent.

Gerry dropped them at the station exactly ten minutes before their train was supposed to leave. They both thanked him and went to find their First Class reserved seats. The train pulled from the station and they stared out of the window deep in their own thoughts. After a few minutes Harry looked around and saw they were the only ones in the carriage. He wanted to test his theory about the island so slid his zip slowly down and pulled out his dick. He looked at Diana and smiled until she realised why he was smiling. Harry was crestfallen when Diana said, "Oh Harry, please put it away baby someone might see!"

Harry thought the train journey seemed to last forever. A thirty minute delay at Leeds didn`t help his mood and they pulled into London around seven in the evening. They splashed out on a black cab and were home just before eight. They unpacked the suitcase and shared a laugh when Diana discovered the butt plug and vibrator and she gave him a playful slap. The clothes were shoved in the washing basket and the empty bag was stowed in its place on top of the wardrobe.

They both had work the next day so decided to grab a shower and then have an early night. Harry showered first and was lying naked in their bed when Diana came into the bedroom. No more sexy lingerie. She was dressed in an old Beatles T-shirt and football shorts of his and she kissed him on the cheek before rolling over and presenting him with her back. Within seconds he heard her snoring softly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

6 months later.

Harry was sitting on the tube. It was packed as it was Christmas time and people were going to, or coming from Christmas parties or the pub. It was the end of Harry`s last day before a week's holiday for the Christmas break. He was cold and wet, and thoroughly miserable. Since they had come back from the island their life had quickly returned to the mundane life they had had before. He hated his job and they were still broke. Every penny they earnt went on food and bills. Once a month they had enough spare cash to go to the pub and they sat there and nursed their drinks trying to make them last. They had heard not one word from Dave and Sandy. Jim and Mary had e-mailed them to ask if they had got home OK and they had replied that they had. Since then they had heard nothing.

He still loved Diana and they made love at least two or three times a week, but it never reached the heights of the sex they had experienced on the island. Diana had kept her promise and at least once a month he would get home to find her dressed in the Scott`s lingerie and with the butt plug up her arse. Her greeting of, "Welcome home Master!" never ceased to encourage a stirring in his crotch. The sex was great, but they both knew that something was missing.

On a couple of occasions Diana had brought home a nurse that she had befriended at work called Joy. She really was a joy and not adverse to any sexual act. They had both used her body to the fullest extent. She even let him spank her and shove his cock in her bum. This was the closest they had got to rediscover the spark they had felt on McKinnon Island. In the end though it became as mundane and boring as the rest of their lives and Diana had stopped inviting her to come around. The worst part of the evenings with Joy was that he was done once he had ejaculated twice. Even if the pretty red haired nurse put him in her mouth, there was no way he could rise to the occasion another time.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12