Prize Island Pt. 07 - And Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry thought it was like, that once you had tasted caviar, and then you were given that cheap imitation shit that you could buy at Tesco.

Harry was still trying to think of a way to shake himself and Diana out of their rut as he pushed open the front door and shouted his normal, "Hi baby, I´m home!" He was slightly anxious when he didn`t hear her normal, "Hi babe how was your day?"

The flat was dark, but Harry could smell a faint odour of Jasmine. He was trying to remember where he had smelt that before, as he entered the empty lounge. Harry looked around and his trepidation rose. Had Diana left him because their love life sucked? On the table was an open Christmas card. He picked it up and his heart did a flip as he recognised the Great Hall from McKinnon Island. The centre was a large open fire in the hearth. He had seen the hearth when they were there, but there had been no fire as they had been there in June.

He opened the card and saw that there was more than just Happy Christmas written inside. Harry sat on the sofa without even removing his coat. He switched on the small lamp next to where he sat and started to read the contents. The writing was small and written in a perfect cursive.

"Dear Harry and Diana, We at McKinnon Island would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas. I hope you are both well and still as happy as you were when you were with us. The reason I write is that I have run into a small problem and I was hoping that you would be able to help me. You both were by far the best guests we had this past season. You both really entered into the spirit of the place and this gives me a certain amount of confidence as I write this letter. So here is how you can help me. Angus has gone to Canada to be with his brother who has just opened his own hotel in Toronto. If that wasn`t bad enough, Gail`s mother unfortunately had a stroke, and so she has moved back to Edinburgh to take care of her of her for the forseeable future. That means that I have two vacant positions to fill before the next guests arrive in February."

Harry stopped reading and poured the last drops from a bottle of wine, that was on the coffee table, into a glass and drank it in one. He was breathing heavily now as he hoped he was right in what she was going to ask. With a deep breath he read on.

"Our first year was a great success. It was so good that the owners have built a small annex with three rooms for the staff and therefore freeing up rooms four and five for more guests. I would like to offer you and Diana jobs to replace Angus and Gail. One of the rooms in the annex would be yours and the other two would be for Greg and me. If you would like to accept please send me an email ASAP. If you agree I can pay you a joint salary of fifteen hundred pound plus food and board. The first day of work would be the first of February and the first guest's are booked on the thirteenth, in time for Valentine's Day. We have received such fantastic reviews on Trip Advisor (Thank you for your five stars) that we anticipate nearly 95% occupancy this year. I look forward to your positive reply. Love Moira xxx"

He shouted out loud, "Yes! Fucking Hell yes!" He was so happy that he nearly forgot his anxiety at Diana not being there. Harry knew that she had opened, and probably read, the card, but where was she now? Had it upset her and caused her to run? He gazed once more at the card and read it through again. This time he noticed a small PS: that was written on the back side, "Please find enclosed a DVD that will hopefully bring back memories and encourage you to accept my offer."

It was only when Harry read this that he heard the faint music coming from the bedroom. Throwing his coat onto the sofa he followed the sound and opened the door to their bedroom. The bedroom was dark apart from the flashing blue neon light coming from the TV on the wall. Harry sucked in a deep breath as he saw Diana on the bed in a red silky underwear set comprising of diaphanous panties and bra, with black stockings clipped to a red garter belt. She was watching the TV while she ran the purple vibrator up and down her silk covered gash and Harry was overjoyed to see that she was smiling in a way he hadn`t seen for nearly six months.

Harry tore his eyes from the glorious sight that was Diana, and looked at the TV screen. He gasped as he saw himself swinging a cane against Gail`s arse as she lay prostrated over the wooden chair in their old bedroom on the island.

Diana looked at him, and if it was possible her smile grew wider, "Baby, get naked and come and watch. I will start it from the beginning so we can enjoy it together. I have already watched the first hour but I don`t mind to watch it again. Moira sent us a DVD of all the highlights of our stay. I already watched our threesome with Moira. It made me so fucking horny I got myself ready for you." She lifted her hips slightly and pointed her bum at him. The jewel of the butt plug flashed in the light of the TV.

Harry was naked and lying next to her within a minute. They watched the movie that ran for nearly five hours. They took regular breaks very often and Harry used all of Diana`s holes plus she used the vibrator on her pussy and arse. Harry must have come at least five times and then another twice in the morning, before they e-mailed their acceptance to the job offer.

They both wrote their termination letters to their workplaces and Harry found an Estate Agent that would handle the rental of their apartment. The direct debits were all set up at the bank and Harry worked out that the rental would make them about five hundred a month after the mortgage and the Estate Agent were paid. Their joint account would grow by about two thousand a month if he added in their wages from McKinnon Island.

At the end of January Moira e-mailed them their first class train tickets and there were no happier two people on the 07:42 to Glasgow on the first of February than Harry and Diana.

THE END

12