Prize Island Revisited Pt. 01

Story Info
12 new guests arrive and Diana gets a good thrashing.
9.4k words
4.69
15.4k
12
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This story is part of the Prize Island series, so if you haven`t done so please read that nine part adventure as it will give this story context. Harry and Diana are back on the island, but this time they are working there. Moira is still the boss, and Greg still works in the kitchen. This story has elements of BDSM and punishments so if that is not your thing please read elsewhere. As always, I just write for fun so please feel free to leave constructive criticism, just no rudeness please.

Hope you enjoy it!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Part 1.

Diana winced as Moira swung the cane forcefully against her naked backside for the sixth time. The jolt of pain nearly caused her to gag on Harry`s cock as it was pushed into the beginning of her throat. Diana felt the all too familiar rush of pleasure, as her tongue moved frantically on her husband's penis, and pain, as Moira wielded the cane against her naked flesh. Her juices were running down her inner thigh in a virtual torrent. However many times they acted out this scene, her arousal never diminished. Diana guessed that she would soon be filled by Harry`s thick cock, and she prayed that Moira would let her lick her pussy as she was being impaled by him.

Diana knew they had to be quick as the boat was due in less than thirty minutes. It had taken them longer than normal to prepare everything that morning when the last guests had left. They had been at full occupancy for weeks now and she was tired, but the pleasure she was getting from Harry and Moira was just too intense to think about that.

Diana felt Harry pull his prick from her mouth and his strong hands spun her around onto her back and within seconds she felt him thrust into her until his balls slapped against her arse. His manhood had met little resistance as she was dripping after Moira`s flogging whilst having Harry in her mouth. She loved to suck his cock as much as he loved her doing it.

Her eyes were shut, and the cool sheets brought welcome relief to her burning buttocks. She felt Moira lower herself onto her face, and Diana reached out her tongue to find the Scottish woman's dripping slit. Her tongue gathered up Moira`s juices from her labia as she ran it from bottom to top before nibbling at the erect clitoris at its apex. The taste was familiar and the reaction predictable, but it still brought Diana joy when she knew that she had given Moira the release she sought.

Harry was moving in and out of her frantically now and Diana knew he was close. "Where would he come?" she wondered to herself. She hoped he would come inside her and spray the walls of her cervix with his come. Lately he had taken a liking to pulling out and spraying her tummy and breasts with warm come. She was in a dreamy state as she contemplated Harry`s options. He might fill her mouth or maybe Moira`s. Whichever method he chose, Diana knew that she would come loudly as he came, she always did.

Diana felt Moira push her clit hard down onto Diana`s tongue. A sign of her impending climax. Diana renewed her efforts with vigor and was rewarded by a squealing from the woman sitting on her face and a flood of liquid entering her mouth and nose and covering her face. Moira moved forward and Diana felt Harry`s stiffness leave the wet warmth of her pussy and she heard the unmistakable sound of Moira accepting, and then swallowing, her husbands seed as he screamed his release to the ceiling with a loud, "Yeeeeeeeeees!"

Her heightened state of arousal and the sounds of her two best friends achieving their climax caused Diana to experience an intense one of her own, and as Moira removed herself from her face Diana let out a long, loud "Aaaaaargh!" and bucked around on the bed for several seconds before laying back and gasping air deep into her lungs.

Before she had recovered, Harry covered her mouth with his and his tongue probed inside as he kissed her passionately. As he pulled away Moira`s mouth and tongue replaced his and Diana could taste the distinctive flavor of her husband's semen on the older woman's tongue.

Diana was in a wonderful exhausted state as she lay on the bed, but she was dragged from her post coital bliss as Moira rose and announced, "Now we have to work my dears. The boat will be here in twenty minutes. We need to shower and get dressed." Harry was already moving towards the bathroom as Moira continued in good humor, "We have another full house. Six couples, so I hope your pussy still has some life in it Diana?"

Diana laughed as she replied, "Always Moira. What about your old lady slit? Not dried up yet?"

Diana flinched as Moira landed a loud smack on her already punished buttocks in answer to her cheekiness. "I can keep up with you young ones just fine Missy," she playfully scolded Diana before saying evilly, "I just hope there is one amongst them that wants to tan your hide EVERY bloody night, just for your rudeness. If there isn`t I will be doing it myself, you mark my words young lady!"

Diana was giggling as she ran into the bathroom to join Harry in the shower. No time for an encore as she could already hear the ships horn which meant it was about twenty minutes outside the harbour.

Fifteen minutes later and Diana was rushing towards the dock hand in hand with Harry. She was dressed in her "uniform" of black mini dress and black stockings. Her shoulder length ebony hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail. She glanced quickly at Harry who was wearing a polo and chinos, as he always did when greeting the guests. He looked so handsome and totally relaxed. Moira was already at the dock with Greg who was dressed in his chef's gear.

Moira looked fabulous as usual and Diana was somewhat jealous and always amazed that this woman could make herself look so ravishing in such a short time. Her thigh length black dress was crinkle free. The seams on her sheer stockings were perfectly straight running up the back of her shapely legs. Her makeup and hair were flawless, and the red curls hung perfectly down around her shoulders.

The boat was still chugging into the harbor as Diana began to reflect on their time working on the island. It was June now and they had been there for about four months. It had been everything that Harry and she hoped it would be. The hotel was bigger than when they had stayed there themselves. The additional staff annex meant that there were two rooms downstairs, as well as the four upstairs that had been there on their first visit.

After their disappointing return to London last year and their diminishing sex life, the island had worked it`s magic quickly and Diana and Harry had sex every day at least once. Then of course there were the guests. Diana had lost count of the men and women that she had slept with in the last four months. She had enjoyed every encounter apart from a big fat German that smelt of sweat and was finished in about thirty seconds.

Harry too had his fair share of sexual encounters. Although he drew the line at having sex with men he would however double team women if there was no sexual contact with the man required. There was no danger of disease as all guests were required to provide a certificate of healthiness. This was carefully hidden under the COVID requirements and none of the guests had objected until now.

Diana had all kinds of experiences over the past months. Straight sex with men and with women. Threesomes with a man and a woman, or two men, and once with two women. She had been spanked, caned and flogged by at least double digits of guests. These were her favorite adventures, and Harry always got the benefit when she returned to their shared lodgings. She was definitely submissive with masochistic tendencies.

Diana could feel her panties begin to moisten as she remembered the past guests, and anticipated new adventures with the twelve people aboard the small boat that was just tying up to the wooden jetty. She watched as Harry moved forward to start loading the guest's bags onto the luggage trolley that he had brought down to the jetty earlier. The captain started to hand Harry the bags and Diana giggled to herself as she still didn`t know his name. He was always just referred to as The Captain.

Diana watched as the guests disembarked. Their legs slightly unsteady after the sea crossing. She assessed each couple in turn.

The first couple were in their fifties. He was dressed in a suit that was obviously too hot for the June sunshine as he was perspiring freely and mopping his brow with a pristine white handkerchief. He was tall at around six feet and had the demeanor of a military officer Diana mused. He was still in good condition for a man of his age and she watched as he turned to help Harry with the bags. His wife was absolutely stunning for a woman in her fifties. Also tall at around five feet ten, long blonde hair was held up by pins exposing a long slender neck that was just showing the first signs of wrinkles. Her makeup was done perfectly and her hour glass figure was enveloped in a wraparound dress of bright red silk. Her long toned legs were encased in sheer black nylon and on her feet were matching red pumps with three inch heels. There were small gold hoop earrings, a chunky gold bracelet around her wrist and a chain around her neck. Diana thought she oozed sophistication and struggled to guess her sexual preferences.

The next couple were young Asians. Probably Indians Diana thought. Second or third generation she guessed as they were dressed in typical western attire of jeans and matching white shirts from Ralph Lauren. They both wore comfortable loafers. They were in their mid-twenties. He was trim and around five foot ten. Close cropped dark hair and with a five o`clock shadow. She was really beautiful with those large almond shaped brown eyes that women from the sub-continent always seem to have. Diana could not see a trace of makeup. She didn`t need it, and her long black hair hung to nearly her waist and shone in the June sunlight. Diana hoped that this gorgeous creature was at least bi-curious. The two clung to each other laughing and were obviously very much attached to each other.

Couple number three were now on the jetty. He was a striking white man in his early forties and she was a beautiful black woman at least ten years younger, Diana estimated. The man`s hair was just starting to grey at the temples but his face was friendly and unlined. His physique was toned, and his muscles were corded in the arms that were on display from the short sleeves of his green polo shirt. Jeans and boat shoes completed a relaxed image. The woman had hair that was basically shorn to her scalp. Large hooped earrings and teeth as white as snow as she laughed at something her partner had said. She was dressed in a leopard print mini dress that only just about covered her panties and her long bare legs seemed to go on forever before arriving at bare feet with flip flops. The V --neck exposed an expanse of her large breasts. Diana knew she could have some fun with these two, but she dragged her eyes away as couple number four disembarked.

This couple was composed of two women. Both perfectly dressed in matching sun dresses. One yellow and one a pale blue. Both were early thirties. One blonde with large breasts that the dress could hardly contain, as she was obviously not wearing a bra. The other had auburn hair and was practically flat chested. Both were pretty, but not beautiful. Both around five foot eight and both seemed to be reasonably fit, although they didn`t have what Diana called a "Gym Body."

Couple number five were now clambering over the side of the boat and stood unsteadily on the jetty. He was middle twenties. Perfectly gelled hair above a deeply tanned face. His hairy chest was clearly visible, as the white silk shirt he was wearing had the buttons undone down to his navel Shapely buttocks filled the designer denim he was wearing and his feet were in brown Timberlands. He was definitely somewhat of an Adonis. His partner was a woman in her late forties. Heavy makeup covered her unsmiling face and her hair was so black it could only be dyed. She was clad in a black business skirt suit with black two inch heels and nylon clad legs. Her Gucci handbag was clasped in hands that Diana could only describe as talons, even though the manicure was obviously expensive on her red painted nails. She was slightly overweight, but not fat. Diana hoped she would not be called upon to go to their room in the next seven days as she had already taken an instant dislike to both of them.

Harry pushed his trolley past Diana as the last couple stepped onto the jetty. The man was huge, at least six feet five and about 120 Kg. He was dressed sportively in jeans and a T-shirt and was probably around thirty five, as was his wife. She was also tall, over six feet, with brown hair cut in a bob. She was no beauty but her radiant smile gave her something that Diana found attractive. She was literally beaming at everybody, and everything. Her body was thin and she wore a plain white T-shirt and a knee length denim skirt. Her bare legs were tanned and as they were so thin they looked a bit like branches, Diana thought.

As the last couple joined the other ten Diana heard Moira start with her welcoming speech that Diana could recite word for word as she had heard it so many times in the past months.

Moira cleared her throat and began, "Good afternoon to you all. I am Moira and I am the Manageress of McKinnon Island. Harry is now taking your bags up to your rooms. You are the only guests as there are only six suites here. Malcolm and Helen, you are in room number one. Moira handed the key to the older couple. Anita and Raj room two. She handed a key to the Asian couple. Michael and Rose in room three. The key was passed to the white man and the black woman. Julie and Bella are in room four. The key was passed to the same sex couple. Dominic and Ann. Room 5 and a key found its way to Ann`s hand who was obviously the boss in that relationship. Room 6 is for Ian and Deb. Ian`s huge meaty hand took the key from Moira. There are only four staff members here. Myself and Harry, who you have all met, plus these two. Greg the chef and Diana who acts as waitress and general help." With this she pointed at Diana and Greg. "Now please find your rooms and settle in, we can all meet in the bar at five. Around one hour from now. Then I will explain all of the amenities. You are such a small group and I am sure you will all mingle together quite happily. Once more welcome, and I hope you have a fantastic time here, both with your partner and also with the other couples. She smiled and pointed to the gravel path leading to the hotel and said, "The rooms are up there!"

As Moira and Diana followed their guests up the path Moira whispered softly, "Well that is definitely a mixed bunch. Let us see if the magic of the island works with this lot." She grew silent for a few seconds and then in hushed tones she said, "That Ann looks a right Bitch!" and they both giggled, which drew enquiring stares from a few of the couples in front of them.

The guests went to find their rooms and Moira went to her room to fill in the paperwork and send a report to the owners that all guests had arrived with no problems. Diana entered the bar to prepare it for the evening. Harry was helping Greg in the kitchen so she was alone as she filled the ice bucket and sliced fruit for the drinks.

The couples started to drift in forty five minutes later. The first to appear were Michael and Rose. Then the others arrived at two or three minute intervals. The last to appear were Dominic and Ann. Diana was busy preparing and delivering drinks, but she still watched as the couples sat in a circle. Diana had arranged the chairs and tables in this manner so as to encourage interaction between their guests.

Diana had watched this process twenty times at least in the past four months. At first everybody was stiff and unsure of how to proceed. Slowly the spell of the island captured them all as it always did. Diana waited to see who would be the first to steer the conversation away from the usual subjects of where they lived, what jobs they had, how many kids and the like. There was already a sexual tension in the room. Diana could feel it, and she was sure that all the others could to.

Diana knew that the first thing that would be mentioned would be the contents of the drawer. Every room had a drawer filled with every sex aid that you could imagine. As word had spread on the internet of the hotels reputation to give you a sexual holiday you would never forget, the guests had become quicker in embracing the overt sexuality of the place.

Diana handed the last drinks out to Dominic and Ann just as Bella the blonde from the lesbian couple said softly, "Did everyone see what was in the drawer next to the bed?" She blushed furiously as all but Dominic nodded. He seemed to be on his own planet and obviously wasn`t as bright as he was handsome.

Rose blurted out, "The stories about this place are true. There must be some kind of sexual aura. We were only in the room two minutes and I was on my knees blowing Michael." Her eyes fell to the table and her hands twisted her glass as she continued, "I even let him come in my mouth and I swallowed. I never do that apart from Christmas and birthdays!"

"I know what you mean Rose," Deb blurted out. We had only been in the room five minutes and I was riding Ian like fucking Lester Piggott at Epsom. Best fuck we have had for months!" She grinned at Ian who bashfully smiled back at her.

Everybody laughed and then went quiet before Anita took a deep breath and stated, "Raj took me roughly from behind as I was unpacking. It was overly aggressive but just felt so right!" Raj placed his hand on her thigh and leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Diana watched Helen glance at Malcolm before she said in a very posh voice. "I let Malcolm spank me in just my panties, as I have been having naughty thoughts ever since I got on that terrible little boat. Once I could see that he was erm enjoying himself, I masturbated him until he came into a thoughtfully provided tissue."

"And you did it excellently as well my dear," Malcolm said with an equally posh voice. This brought more laughter from the group as all eyes swung towards Julie and Bella, and Dominic and Ann, who were sitting next to each other.

Julie gave a short giggle and nodded, "Yes we did it to." And then went silent.

"Come on spill," Raj said. "We all said what we did. What did you two get up to?"

Julie exchanged a look with Bella and then Bella spoke up confidently, "Julie was sucking my clit as I pumped her with our favorite dildo. Seven inches of black plastic. We both climaxed together in record time, so yes, I think we will love it here!"

This brought a small round of applause from all but Ann and Dominic. Her face was stony and he was still off in dreamland somewhere. Diana thought he must be on drugs or something. Ten pairs of eyes went towards Ann, as she was obviously the Alpha in the relationship.

"What!" she virtually spat out. "I checked my e-mails."

Raj again was the one to speak up, "And then. What happened then?"

Ann`s eyes were like black flints as she glared at him and said aggressively, "Nothing happened. We came here for a drink."

Diana watched all of this with interest. Raj was obviously not going to let it go, as he stared at Ann and spoke quietly, "So you are the ice maiden and the only person immune to the islands magic. I don`t believe you. If you carry on like this it will be a long miserable week for you." He paused, before adding, "And your pet!"

Diana watched as Ann`s frown deepened and she glared at Raj for at least a minute. Then to Diana`s surprise her features erupted in a most wonderful smile that Diana would not have thought possible merely five minutes ago. Ann was actually chuckling as she said, "I did indeed check my mails. What I forgot to say was that Dominic was busy providing me oral stimulation whilst I was checking them. He is very adept with his tongue, and as I finished the last mail I had a very satisfactory climax. So, I hope you are all happy now?"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers